TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju

Go down 
+17
Tina
Apfelsine
Steph_Luvs_Mark
larajayne
Alison
jor
Emz
Hids
maddimouse
Zouba
marfen
Janie
fayetakethat
elaine 79
Mary
Titti
karenc
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange
Registration date : 2008-02-01

What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 12:56 pm

Zouba wrote:

You can blame Mazza for not going all the way with Jay..

and i"ll blame her and Mark if Gary woke up groggy with a less than perfect voice :fight:

Oh don't worry Zouba, Mazza gets the blame for everythng in this oneshot Yes Laugh Laugh

Thanks for reading and leaving FB hug
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 12:57 pm

Mary wrote:
Well you know i loved every word of this Clap Laugh

I do Yes thanks for your suggestions and proofing it for me Death Hug Kiss
Back to top Go down
maddimouse
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
maddimouse

Number of posts : 3663
Fave Member : Gary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 2:53 pm

Absolutely great!!!!

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 2:54 pm

Thank you Maddi hug
Back to top Go down
Chantal
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Chantal

Number of posts : 932
Location : Sleepwalking in TT's Circus where my world comes alive...
Fave Member : Gary and his Blue magical hotness! =)
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 3:52 pm

karenc wrote:
Chantal wrote:
OMG, this one shot is hilarious!!! Steph told me about it on MSN and sent me the link!!! OMG, I laughed so much at this!! Clap Laugh Brilliant!! Laugh

karenc wrote:
Christ on a bike...

LMFAO, this one made me laugh out loud !!! Laugh Laugh Laugh

karenc wrote:
"How did it come to this Mazza?”

Haha, nice dropping! Laugh

karenc wrote:
“Don’t die on me now Kazza, I can’t do this myself!” a laugh erupted from her throat as she took my arm and we continued to walk.

LOL, that's such a typical thing to say when your nervous!!! Laugh Laugh Well, at least... I'm the kind to say this sort of stuff! Shrug Laugh

karenc wrote:
“Charged to the room? Bloody hell, do we look like we could afford a room here?“ I giggled to Mary!

This made me giggle,lol.
By the way, I opened another page to reply to this one shot. I am reading while FBing (I do that quite a lot, ask Steph and Anyz LOL), so I wanted to add that this looks like you've actually lived this! Seriously, the way this is written seems very real, hehe. Oh, and I left a space on the top of this page, so I can say my impression of the whole one shot....lol. I'm not crazy! Grin

karenc wrote:
Now, not only were we being watched by the evil fan girls, we also had to act normal because of who was sat next to us.

Oh boy...LOL! Good luck with that! Laugh

karenc wrote:
“Your phone is weird”
“Uh huh, don’t suppose it would be anything to do with the two glasses of wine you’ve just had” I laughed and then we carried on chatting and texting.

Nice reply! Laugh

karenc wrote:
“My ovaries have just skipped a beat!”

OMG!!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh

karenc wrote:
“Is he stood right next to me?” I asked, in a whisper, just loud enough that Mary could make it out. A nod came from her head as my heart started to pound in my chest and I wrestled with myself not to turn round and stare open mouthed!!
“Ooh he just turned to go to the bar and I’ve got a great view of his ass, come on you have to look now” she said glassy eyed as she enjoyed the view.

OMG, this part made me laugh!! Laugh Laugh

karenc wrote:
we were within touching distance of The Orange and my god was it doing things to us!

I know the feeling!! Shock Hot

karenc wrote:
and then watched as he parked his bum in the seat next to me and carried on chatting with the dancers!

The bum part made me giggle but when I read the rest I was like ' Oh, the bastard!' in French! LOL!! Laugh

karenc wrote:
I looked up and Gary had walked in
“Gary” I said to Ma

OMG, I actually literally squealed as I read his name in the dialogue! Shock

karenc wrote:
“Fuck off! Waaaaa! God that’s depressing! Tell me he looks like shit and is wearing a brown woolly cardigan *cries*”

Good old Lara!! I love her!! Laugh Laugh

karenc wrote:
Mary watched Gary as the eyebrow was out in force

LMAO, ur so mean!!! Laugh He looks so sexy when he does that!!! Drool

karenc wrote:
“Gary looks like a chav tonight” she said giggling

What's a chav?*looks suspiciously*

I'm glad the way I've written this seems real, that's cos all the above stuff you've quoted is true!! 100% happened Laugh Laugh

Everything after that is made up though Yes Unfortunately Roll Eyes Laugh

Oh and here's a bit from Wiki on chavs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

I said he looked like a chav cos he was wearing a tracksuit and these big white trainers Laugh

Thanks for the awesome FB hun Grin hug

LMAO at 'chav', ur so meaaaaaaaaaaan !!!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh

OMG, I thought so that u were at their hotel cuz a friend of mine has told me many stories of her being in the hotel and the way you describe everything such as the other fans' looks and the way u say that u ate first and the resataurant was empty and then u went to the bar, and that Mark goes out to have a smoke and stuff...all real! Grin

OMG, so u were really sandwiched between the bods and the musicians at the restaurant and u were really sat next to Jay at some point?!?! And he really had tea and didn't no where to put his cup and he said thx girls?!?!??! OMG, LOL!!!!

And there are other parts for this one shot?!?!?!?! I'm gonna read more later!!!! Love Love Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 4:12 pm

Chantal wrote:

OMG, so u were really sandwiched between the bods and the musicians at the restaurant and u were really sat next to Jay at some point?!?! And he really had tea and didn't no where to put his cup and he said thx girls?!?!??! OMG, LOL!!!!

Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes!!! Grin Laugh Laugh

it was a very surreal evening Laugh

Yep there are three parts, I think part 2 is on page four or something and part three I only posted today Grin hug
Back to top Go down
jor
Part Time Stalker
Part Time Stalker
jor

Number of posts : 4711
Fave Member : HD/JO

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 4:37 pm

Whaaa I've been waiting for part 3 to turn up Bedtime off to read Tongue
Back to top Go down
jor
Part Time Stalker
Part Time Stalker
jor

Number of posts : 4711
Fave Member : HD/JO

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 4:43 pm

I've read it and I Love it! Bloody hell Mary she really did give you a rotten sense of timing in this!

... any chance of you writing a What happens in.. of your own? Whistle Between the two of you, you could probably cover most venues Laugh
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

Number of posts : 16420
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 4:46 pm

oh don't remind me of london

i saw an annoucement today about some football tournament, of four clubs, including one from egypt, it's called wembley cup i think, this week

and i got all Sad Sad Sad remembering TT there
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 5:02 pm

jor wrote:
I've read it and I Love it! Bloody hell Mary she really did give you a rotten sense of timing in this!

... any chance of you writing a What happens in.. of your own? Whistle Between the two of you, you could probably cover most venues Laugh

Well we were talking about this the other night, and I thought I might do a What Happens In...for Glasgow, Manchester and London. I did try and start the Glasgow one the other night and I got about 2 pages done then the inspiration fairy upped and left me Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh

I will try and get it finished though Yes Grin

Thanks for the FB Jo hug
Back to top Go down
fayetakethat
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
fayetakethat

Number of posts : 3108
Fave Member : Jason!!
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 7:03 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Poor you Karen!!!

Great one shot though!! Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 7:17 pm

I know, poor me!! The things Mazza does that I have to put up with Roll Eyes Laugh

Thanks for reading Faye Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 7:18 pm

karenc wrote:
“I’m sure I’d fit very well in your hole Mary and I’ll apologise for disturbing you mate when you were trying to explore Karen’s” Mark said letting out a loud belly laugh before turning to reception to ask for a key
“Just you wait Mazza, I might kill you with my bare hands”
“Mark said he’d fit well in my hole” she sighed and her eyes glazed over
I rolled my eyes and couldn’t help but laugh at her expression, she was disappearing to the red side right before my eyes!!!

OMG, I feel like laughing but actually Hot Laugh

I loved it. I'm sad that it ended Sad
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 7:20 pm

SeDeTT wrote:
karenc wrote:
“I’m sure I’d fit very well in your hole Mary and I’ll apologise for disturbing you mate when you were trying to explore Karen’s” Mark said letting out a loud belly laugh before turning to reception to ask for a key
“Just you wait Mazza, I might kill you with my bare hands”
“Mark said he’d fit well in my hole” she sighed and her eyes glazed over
I rolled my eyes and couldn’t help but laugh at her expression, she was disappearing to the red side right before my eyes!!!

OMG, I feel like laughing but actually Hot Laugh

I loved it. I'm sad that it ended Sad

Watch this space, there may be another oneshot coming based on the adventures of Mazza and Kazza Wink Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 7:21 pm

Good stuff!! Clap Clap Looking forward to it already Grin
Back to top Go down
marfen
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
marfen

Number of posts : 6357
Fave Member : The Barlow

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 7:23 pm

Bloody brilliant!! Laugh Clap Laugh Clap Laugh Clap
Back to top Go down
Alex
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Alex

Number of posts : 881
Fave Member : it's debatable

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 7:28 pm

Loved it! Clap
Brilliantly written, liked how you carried on from your own story Grin
I hope you do write ones for the other cities (:
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 7:46 pm

Marijke wrote:
Bloody brilliant!! Laugh Clap Laugh Clap Laugh Clap

I dunno about that but thank you Blush Grin

Alex, the Glasgow oneshot is already underway Yes

I just hope I can make it even half as good as this one, I don't want everyone to read it and think it was crap compared to this one Scared Laugh Bye
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 7:57 pm

Don't worry everyone! What i've read of the next one has almost killed me coz i've been laughing so much - there's nothing to worry about, Kazza Cool Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 8:01 pm

Mary wrote:
Don't worry everyone! What i've read of the next one has almost killed me coz i've been laughing so much - there's nothing to worry about, Kazza Cool Laugh

Thanks Mazza Blush Laugh Death Hug

I'm still worried though Scared Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Janie
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Janie

Number of posts : 5905
Location : On a Loch with Jason in his wooden boat sailing into the sunset
Fave Member : Jason

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 8:02 pm

This was brilliant, just a pity you didn't get to Rude Jason, oh well maybe in the glasgow one you will!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=625646
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

Number of posts : 11964
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 8:24 pm

Oh well fine! Don\'t Care Sad Strop

Laugh That was brilliant Kazza Clap Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
http://beaudy.ephpbb.com/index.htm
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 8:35 pm

larajayne wrote:
Oh well fine! Don\'t Care Sad Strop

Laugh That was brilliant Kazza Clap Laugh Laugh

Don't worry there might be a part for you in the London one if I get that far Laugh Laugh

Thanks hun Kiss
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 8:36 pm

Janie wrote:
This was brilliant, just a pity you didn't get to Rude Jason, oh well maybe in the glasgow one you will!

Maybe...or maybe not Think Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Chantal
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Chantal

Number of posts : 932
Location : Sleepwalking in TT's Circus where my world comes alive...
Fave Member : Gary and his Blue magical hotness! =)
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 8:38 pm

karenc wrote:
Chantal wrote:

Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes!!! Grin Laugh Laugh

it was a very surreal evening Laugh

Yep there are three parts, I think part 2 is on page four or something and part three I only posted today Grin hug

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !!!!!!!!! omg

LOL, I'm so happy for ya!!! OMG, I would've died though if he was sat next to me!!! haha!! Oh,wait Shock I got to stand next to him and get a signed autograph in Zurich, I died already! faint

Am gonna read Part 2 and 3 now, this is too good!! Laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next