TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju

Go down 
+17
Tina
Apfelsine
Steph_Luvs_Mark
larajayne
Alison
jor
Emz
Hids
maddimouse
Zouba
marfen
Janie
fayetakethat
elaine 79
Mary
Titti
karenc
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
maddimouse
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
maddimouse

Number of posts : 3663
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-02-01

What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 9:01 pm

OMG this is soooo funny!!!!

What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 O030 What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 O030 What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 O030
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 9:24 pm

Marijke wrote:
Laugh Laugh Laugh Love it!

Although like T mentioned about a lack of Howard, there's not enough Barlow in it either! You could have described how lovely his arse looked in his chaffy tracksuit!!

So, when are you posting the next bit? Grin

Gary gets a mention a bit later on...and he even gets a couple of lines of dialogue Grin Laugh

Next part will be tomorrow!!

Zouba and Maddi thanks for your FB too, I'm glad it's bringing a bit of light entertainment Laugh hug
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 9:25 pm

Mary wrote:
Kazzaaa! I was reading an old interview with Mark last night and guess what he said his fave wine was? Laugh

Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 9:26 pm

karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:
Kazzaaa! I was reading an old interview with Mark last night and guess what he said his fave wine was? Laugh

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Laughed my ass off, I did Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 9:30 pm

Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Laughed my ass off, I did Laugh

I can just picture you reading the article and then going Confused and then Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 12:29 pm

Thank you for all the FB Laydees!! Here's part 2, Enjoy!!!! Grin There is a couple of PMish parts in this, nothing major but thought I'd warn you anyway Wink

Part 2

“Actually we were looking at the barman, he’s pretty hot!” I stated matter of factly
“Yeah ok then…”
“Got them!” Mary grinned sitting back down in her seat before realising who was sat next to her. She looked at Jason then back to me and looked back at Jason with a frown
“Nice chatting, might see you about later” Jason winked before casually getting up and strolling off to the other end of the room, my eyes focused on the swagger, the way his ass moved as he walked and the definition of the muscles in his shoulders and back as the arms moved in perfect time with the rest of his body.
“Erm excuse me but what’s going on ere then?” Mary asked and then burst into a fit of giggles
“No idea, he came over and started chatting, where the hell did you get to?”
“I had to find a shop” she smirked, taking a pack of cigarettes from her bag and placing them on the table
“Oh no, I don’t like where you’re going with this Mazza, you…”
Before I could finish my sentence she was up out of her seats as Mark had passed by and she had obviously seen her chance. It was after that I noticed a few fans in the bar that I actually knew to talk to so I went over and asked if I could join them, I had a feeling Mary would be in and out a lot over the next couple of hours.

Mary stepped outside and immediately saw Mark at the other end of the outside seating area, he looked like he was having trouble with his lighter so she walked over, took a deep breath and offered him the one she had just bought.
“Thanks” he smiled, taking it from her. His hand brushed with hers as he passed it back to her making her go weak at the knees and sending a shiver up her spine. A silence descended over them and all they could hear was the lapping of the water down below, the hotel was right on the bay and it was gorgeous the way the moonlight shone on the water.
“Gorgeous innit?” Mark said, taking another drag from his cigarette “I like it out here it’s nice and peaceful”
“Sorry I’ll just go if I’m interrupting your quiet time”
“Nah, you’re alright” he smiled at her before looking out into the distance. “Nice to have some company. What’s your name?”
“Mary”
“I’m Mark” he smiled at her warmly again as he stretched out his hand across the table. “So what brings you here?”
“Oh we’re just having a meal and a few drinks, me and my friend. We’re in town for the concert actually” there was no point in lying she thought
“I didn’t have you down as a fan, I dunno why but you were acting different in there to all the others” he said, scratching his head beneath his hat
“I guess that’s a compliment then”
He stood up as he finished his cigarette and threw the stub in the water, turning round to head inside he stumbled. Mary stood up and put her arm out to help him but caused him to lose his balance more, he tripped over something and ended up with his face in her cleavage. Neither of them moved for a few seconds, Mary was too stunned, not to mention the fact that the force of Mark‘s weight on her had her pinned against the wall. As he slowly raised himself up to look at a very red faced Mary he apologised
“Shit! I’m really sorry” he said seriously, looking up at her, his face less than an inch away from hers. His arms were out against the wall, either side of Mary helping him to regain his balance and his lips now hovered dangerously close to hers for longer than was necessary, suddenly he then burst into a fit of giggles, the wine starting to take it’s toll
“I…I…why are you laughing?!?!” Mary gasped
“Oh come on, it’s funny”
Marks laughter was infectious and as soon as she looked at his face, a cheeky grin looking back at her, she couldn’t help but join in.
“I’m warning you Mr Owen, there’s a time and a place and out here is not it! If you wanted a private viewing you only had to ask!!”
“Maybe later eh?” he winked and unsteadily made his way back inside…

A couple of hours later and it was into the early hours of the morning, the bar was now starting to clear, Jason and Gary had long gone and Mark had been stumbling about in the lobby for at least half an hour. I glanced out and he had just tripped up, spilling his wine over the carpet much to the amusement of the few fans who were now waiting on the lift to get to their rooms. Mary had gone out and offered to help him and he had flung his arms around her giving her a big hug and a wet sloppy kiss on the cheek! I had gone back inside to settle up our bar bill and grab my bag. They had offered to call us a taxi and said we could wait on it in the bar, whilst they were clearing up. Jason appeared and came into the bar, tutting at Mark on his way past and giving Mary an apologetic smile
“If you’re trying to get to your rooms, you might wanna dump Mark! I’ll help him get up stairs” Jason smiled as he ordered a herbal tea and sat to wait on it.
“We’re waiting on a taxi actually”
“Oh, you’re not staying here then?” he questioned
“Oh no we’re staying somewhere much classier than this”
“Really?”
“Yeah you may have heard of it, it’s called Travelodge. £29 per night and we get towels and a couple of really noisy people next door to us thrown in with the price!!”
I grinned and nodded enthusiastically causing Jason to laugh
“Sounds classy that does, how about you rough it a bit longer here with me and have a drink before you go? Looks like your mate is occupied with Mark”
He pointed out to the lobby where Mary was supporting Mark and trying to get him over to the lifts. He was swaying and trying to sing…
“Mary what’s your problem, won’t you tell meeeeeee where you’re froooommmm, cos I like youuuuuuuuuu and you’re helping me so come on, come, come, come, come into the lift” he motioned as the doors opened “sha la la la la la you’re Maryyyyyyyyyy, sha la la la la la I’m drunkkk…” then the doors closed and the lift started moving upwards.
As soon as the doors had closed, Mark slumped against the wall and slowly slid down it until he was sat on the floor.
“Ooohh you look like a giant from down here” he said giggling as he looked up at Mary, who rolled her eyes and sat on the floor next to him
“Everyone looks like a giant to you”
“This is very true” he said frowning as if he was trying to register what she had just said. The door pinged open and Mary stood up, trying to help Mark who was struggling to find the use of his legs. She hooked her hands under his arms and tried to help him up but he was being silly and pushing against her weight. Before she had a chance to stop it the lift doors closed and the voice announced “Going down” at which there was a shudder and the lift started to move causing her to fall on top of him, which only made him giggle more
“Mark!! We’ll be in this lift all night at this rate” she frowned, before breaking into a smile and shaking her head
“Wheeeeeeeeeee” he said as the lift kept going down until it reached the ground floor again. The doors opened and Jason and Karen were sat in the bar, obviously she was still waiting on the taxi. Mark scrambled out into the lobby again and the doors closed, the lift going up
“Nooooo” Mary sighed and pressed the button to wait for it coming back down, meanwhile Mark was chatting to random people still in the lobby and came across the driver of the taxi for the girls
“Don’t need a taxi mate, the bar’s cleared now! Everyone’s gone home!”
The taxi driver mumbled under his breath and left again.

Eventually they both got in the lift and managed to stay standing up
“Can I walk you to your room?” he asked with a bright shining smile
“Yeah ok then, it’s room 415”
Both of them got out the lift at the fourth floor and stumbled along to the room, Mark singing and giggling as they went and then putting his lip to his finger telling Mary to shhhhh. They found the room and Mary started looking for her key card, scratching her head as she couldn’t find it
“Here, let me help” Mark grinned and tipped the contents of her bag out onto the floor
“Lipstick, nope not it” he said tossing it behind him “Ipod, nah don’t think that will work…money, well I might take a bribe if we can’t find your key” he winked “Ah ha!!!!!” he said jumping up and waving it around
“I’ll take that thanks” Mary took it off him and Mark started giggling as she tried to open the door but it wouldn’t work
“Why isn’t this card working, god damn it!!”
“I dunno maybe we need to get back in the lift and go down to reception…”
“What the hell’s going on?” a grumpy looking Gary announced as he opened the door to find a pair of drunk giggling idiots at his door
“Hellooooooooooooo Garyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy” Mary giggled and then turned to look at Mark, both of them confused
“Why are you in Mary’s room?” Mark asked
“Eh? This is my room you daft sods and some of us were trying to sleep”
“Nice slippers and PJ’s grandad Gaz” Mark sniggered, but wasn’t quick enough to move as Gary slapped the side of his head
“Piss off and get to bed Mark, we’ve got a show tomorrow!” he replied slamming the door shut
“Ohhhhhhh that’s right, I’m not staying here” Mary frowned and looked at Mark causing them to burst into a laughing fit.

Jason and I watched as an exasperated Mary jabbed at the lift buttons, waiting for it to come back before both of them stepped inside.
“Oh dear, he’s gonna feel like hell in the morning!! He better be ok for the show, I paid good money for those tickets!” I smirked
“If he isn’t ok in the morning then you won’t need your ticket anyway, well you might but it’ll be for Take Three” Jason said shaking his head
“Aww don’t be a grump cos he’s having fun and your sat here being boring”
“Oh so I’m boring am I? Charming!”
“Yep you’re that too! Bloody taxi should have been here by now”
“Yeah looks like you’ve been abandoned here, by the taxi and by Mary” he laughed
“Oi it’s not funny, I’m never going to get back at this rate”
“How about you stay for another drink, don’t worry we’ll sort something out”
“The bar’s closed Jason”
“This one might be but the one in my room isn’t” he grinned “Don’t look so scared I don’t bite, honest! Well unless you want me to of course”
“Good grief” I rolled my eyes and stood up “Come on then Mr O, lead the way!”
We stepped in the lift and a yawn escaped me as I stretched my arms up trying to wake myself up a bit.
“Tired?”
“A bit and I’m all stiff from sitting on coaches and planes today and then being sat in the bar all night”
“I’m a bit stiff too but not for them reasons” his eyes cast downwards under his lashes and I looked down and gasped at his predicament, he saw me notice and for a split second had the grace to blush before he twisted his body round and stood in front of me so I was pushed up against the mirror, hardly an inch between his body and mine. His hand came up and rested on my cheek, sending electric bolts through my body but the power was cut off when the doors pinged open
“What’s going on ere eh?” Mark grinned, as Jason quickly stepped to the side
“Why the hell aren’t you in bed Mark, it’s gone 5am”
“Why aren’t you in bed?” he asked, looking back stubbornly at Jason
“I’m on me way now”
“I bet you were” he giggled, glancing at me and then back at Jason, just then Mary came rushing down the corridor
“Runnnnnn!!!!” she yelled and jumped in the lift pulling Mark inside and pressing the button for the doors to close.
“What the hell is going on Mazza?” I asked
“Oh nothing, just playing a little knock door and run, Gary is funny when he’s grumpy” she giggled
“You’re for it in the morning mate, if Gaz doesn’t get his sleep you know what he’s like and he’ll struggle with the high notes too”
“I know but it’s fun, lighten up Jay, live a little eh?”
“Kazza why are you in the lift?”
“Well it seems like the taxi didn’t arrive and I decided I’d have a drink with Jason since you abandoned me!!”
“Ohhhh that was your taxi? Shit…” Mark giggled
“Maaarkkkk” we all said in unison as I let out a sigh
“Look why don’t I get you girls a room here for tonight, on me since I caused half the trouble”
“ALL of the trouble” He got his wallet out of his pocket and opened it up
“Pick a card, any card” he said, doing some magician like movements with his hands as he offered us his credit cards
“Mark, get yourself to bed! I’ll sort a room out for the girls” Jason tutted, the lift came to a stop and Mark got out followed by Mary
“I’ll text you when I find out the room number” I rolled my eyes at her and watched the grin spread across her face as she walked down the corridor hand in hand with Mark.
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 12:30 pm

Contd.

Once again the lift doors closed and there was a tenseness in the air. I sighed and leaned my head forward as Jason’s hand came to my neck, massaging the tense muscles, his touch on my neck causing me to let out a small moan. A shiver ran from my head to my toes as his hands were replaced by light feathery kisses. My hands instantly went to Jason, grabbing him and pulling at him so he was now stood in front of me, they went up to his hair and slid through it ruffling it up and making it look more sexy than ever…Now his hair was sexy? I was in real trouble here!
“Let’s make sure there’s no interruptions this time ok?” he whispered in my ear, his hot breath making the subtlest of contact with my skin but it was enough to make my legs go weak, before he grabbed my hand as the lift doors opened and led me along the corridor. As soon as we were inside he had me pinned against the door, his hands coming to either side of my face and his thumbs gently swept along my cheekbones. His stare was intense and it took all my power not to rip his clothes of right there and then. As his hand ran across my cheek and down towards my neck, his lips met with mine, it was hard to believe that only a few hours ago I had been trying to perve at Jason’s ass without him noticing and now I had a triple A pass!!! His tongue slid inside my mouth and started to thrash around with mine, all thoughts had completely left my mind and I liked it. Two strong hands stroked down my sides before effortlessly slipping under my top and stroking their way back up my bare flesh, his thumbs resting just below my breasts, slowly they made their way underneath the silk of my bra, only for a split second, a second of pure torture and pure bliss. Pure bliss displayed in the moans which were now coming from my mouth. He tugged at the hem of my top before slowly beginning to ease it off…only for us to be interrupted by a knock at the door
“Hellooooooooooo Jasooonnnnnnnnnnn” Mark could be heard from outside the door, along with giggles from Mary
“Shit” Jason growled before helping me slip my top back on and standing back to open the door to an amused looking Mark
“What the hell do you want now Mark?” he snapped
“Ooooh someone’s knickers are in a knot!!”
“You might be onto something with the knickers, but I reckon it’s cos someone still has theirs on!” Mary smirked, sticking her tongue out
“Mazza!!! Don’t be so rude” I gasped and tried to decide if it was suddenly really hot or if everyone could tell that my face was on fire. I’d be having words with her later!
“Again, why are you here?” Jason asked, his patience clearly wearing thin
“Well I lost my key card and we tried Mary’s but it didn’t work to open my door…” a puzzled look returned to his face
“Bloody Travelodge” Mary grumbled “ I mean it didn’t even open Gaz’s room and they’re the same numbers!”
“Riiighht” I rolled my eyes and looked at Jason
“Ooooh you’ve got a balcony in this room, I don’t in mine!!” Mark noticed and pushed past Jason into the room “Look Mary you can see the sea!!”
“You can what the what?” she giggled
“See the sea!! How does that rhyme go again? She sells she shells…no that’s not right…” he frowned
“Sea shells sea sells…” Mary tried
“It’s fuckin she sells sea shells on the sea shore!” Jason shouted “Now will the pair of you piss off and get to bed or something! Go downstairs and they’ll give you another key Mark!!”
“Now why didn’t I think of that?”
“Cos you’re too inebriated to even remember your own name, now go” he opened the door and gestured for them to leave
“Oooh someone’s knickers are in a knot…”
“We’ve already had this discussion Mark” Mary said nodding her head
“Oh ok well if I’ve said it twice, must be right then” he grinned leaving the room and giving a posh wave as he did so.

Jason slammed the door shut and ran his fingers through his already messy hair
“I’m really sorry about him, when he gets off his face he’s an absolute nightmare”
“Don’t worry about it, he’s gone now and I doubt he’ll be back” I winked. In one swift move Jason’s leg had hooked the back of mine causing me to topple over and fall backwards onto the bed, him landing on top of me.
“Watch it, you’re a big growing lad” I giggled, letting my hand wander downwards to brush over his increasing manhood
“You better watch it, or I won’t be held responsible for my actions” he almost growled, removing my hand and holding it above my head, whilst tenderly brushing a strand of hair from my face with his other hand.
“I hope that’s a promise…” I didn’t get to finish the rest of my sentence as his lips crashed down on to mine, before feverishly making their way to my neck, kissing behind my ear in that spot that always made my toes curl. Items of clothing were slowly shed in between hot kisses which gradually trailed down my body, relight my fire indeed I thought to myself as I could feel my skin flush as his tongue had poked its way from between his lips and was slowly circling my left nipple before doing the same to the right. He glanced up at me, his long lashes moving so elegantly each time he blinked before a wicked grin spread across his face as once again he nipped and sucked his way down, stopping when he reached my pants before kissing up the inside of each of my thighs, his hand slowly brushing over me, feeling how wet I was.
“Mmmmm” I moaned which turned to an “Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” as a finger was teasingly placed inside of me, causing me to arch my back a little and a little more as one finger was joined by a friend. He almost had me coming and I grabbed the bed sheets either side of me as my body started to tense up and then shake as he removed his fingers and put them up to him mouth, licking my taste off them
“You bugger” I almost panted “What does a woman have to do for you to finish the job eh?”
“Nothing, nothing at all…you just have to lie there and let me torture you for a bit and then you’ll get what you want” he winked, a cheeky smirk across his face as he positioned himself on top of me and guided himself into me. He held my hands at either side above my head as he got a rhythm going, my back arched as far as I could make it, pushing myself onto him further, I wanted all of him and I wanted it now
“Oh my God…” I cried, only to be interrupted from noises coming from out on the balcony
“Jason can you hear that?” I said through my ragged breaths
“What? In case you hadn’t noticed I’m kinda busy” I rolled my eyes and grinned at him playfully
“That!” I said as I could hear it again “There’s noises coming from the balcony”
“I’m clearly not doing a good enough job if you’re worried about that” he said pushing him self in further and almost taking me to the hilt…

“I have an idea, let’s go outside first instead of getting the key”
“Okily dokily”
“Okily Dokily? Who even says that, it sounds like something from Snow White or some other fairy tale”
“Well you would know dwarf man…which one are you, dopey?” Mary giggled
“Hey!” he pouted, causing her to throw her arm around him and give him a quick kiss on the cheek. They got to the edge of the bay and Mark started to take off his hat and jacket, followed by his shirt
“What are you doing?”
“Going for a swim” he winked, peeling off his jeans until he stood there in nothing but his white CK pants “You coming or not?” he asked as he dashed off and jumped into the water “Shit it’s cold!” He shouted before standing up and motioning for her to join him but Mary was speechless, Mark Owen was stood in front of her in very tight, very wet CK pants.
“Come on!! You’re not chicken are you” he giggled and started squawking and doing a chicken dance
“What?” she asked
“I said are you coming in?”
“Oh yeah, erm right…” she grabbed the bottom of her top and swiftly pulled it up over her head, before removing her trousers and shoes and diving into the water
“Chuffin eck, it’s bloody freezing!” her teeth started to chatter and she had never seen goosebumps appear on her skin so quick.
“Stop being a baby, enjoy the freedom!! It’s not often I get to do daft stuff without being papped…oh I’m sure that’s Jason’s room up there” he pointed
“Where?”
“The one with the towel hanging over the railing, I’m sure that was there earlier..”
“Maybe” she shrugged
Mark stared picking up a few random pebbles and throwing them up onto the balcony, they wouldn’t quite reach at first so he stood up and left the water, going back over to where his clothes were, Mary followed and they giggled as they continued to throw the pebbles and she started to sing
“Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii threw stones, at your window…” Mark turned to her and laughed but continued to pick up pebbles
“Jay, Jay mate” he called out
“Shhhh if he heard you, you’re a dead man”
“Ach Jay’s a pussy cat really” he picked up a few larger pebbles and continued to launch them at the window but it seemed that the last one he had thrown was a bit bigger than the rest…It had gone so far up and smashed the window
“What the fuck?” he heard Jason shout as Mary turned to him and started singing
“The windows now broken and nobody answers the phone, you’re here on your own” she stuck her tongue out and dashed off towards reception, taking her clothes and trying to dress as she ran, she was quickly followed by Mark who made it there just after she did, only to be confronted by a very pissed off looking Jason and Karen, in a state of undress.
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 12:52 pm

Rock Rock Laugh Laugh Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 12:53 pm

Thanks Mazza Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh

I'm glad you find it amusing Strop Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 12:57 pm

Shrug Angel Laugh
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

Number of posts : 16420
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 1:03 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

i love this... mary and mark are just hilarious

too bad you and jay were interrupted
Back to top Go down
Hids
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
Hids

Number of posts : 6597
Fave Member : Jason

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 1:05 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh I know the situation isn't funny but well ................. Laugh
Back to top Go down
Emz
Staff
Staff
Emz

Number of posts : 3180
Fave Member : Non TT Fan!
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 1:07 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh Clap Clap Clap

Loving this so far!!!!

Quote :
“No but you were checking out my ass earlier, I doubt you noticed cos you were focused on something else, but there’s a mirror behind the bar” he sat forward so that his face was level with mine and winked, making my heart feel like it would explode any minute
Oh hell!! I hadn’t noticed and he had been watching us, I felt my cheeks begin to flush and didn’t know what to say…

Laugh Laugh Laugh Caught red orange handed!!!!

Quote :
He stood up as he finished his cigarette and threw the stub in the water, turning round to head inside he stumbled. Mary stood up and put her arm out to help him but caused him to lose his balance more, he tripped over something and ended up with his face in her cleavage. Neither of them moved for a few seconds, Mary was too stunned, not to mention the fact that the force of Mark‘s weight on her had her pinned against the wall. As he slowly raised himself up to look at a very red faced Mary he apologised
“Shit! I’m really sorry” he said seriously, looking up at her, his face less than an inch away from hers. His arms were out against the wall, either side of Mary helping him to regain his balance and his lips now hovered dangerously close to hers for longer than was necessary, suddenly he then burst into a fit of giggles, the wine starting to take it’s toll

Shock PMSL!!!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Quote :
“Wheeeeeeeeeee” he said as the lift kept going down until it reached the ground floor again. The doors opened and Jason and Karen were sat in the bar, obviously she was still waiting on the taxi. Mark scrambled out into the lobby again and the doors closed, the lift going up
“Nooooo” Mary sighed and pressed the button to wait for it coming back down, meanwhile Mark was chatting to random people still in the lobby and came across the driver of the taxi for the girls

This is so funny Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

I really need to stop quoting my favourite parts, I'll be here all day Laugh

''Helloooooooooooooo Garyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy'' Laugh

I'm so glad I got you to write this Clap This can't believe you didn't think of writing a oneshot based on what happened before I said something tho Roll Eyes
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 1:18 pm

Hids wrote:
Laugh Laugh Laugh I know the situation isn't funny but well ................. Laugh

You would think that!!! Don\'t Care Laugh Laugh

Thanks for FBing, and you too Zouba hun!! Glad you're enjoying it Grin
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 1:20 pm

Emz wrote:
Laugh Laugh Laugh Clap Clap Clap

Loving this so far!!!!

Quote :
“No but you were checking out my ass earlier, I doubt you noticed cos you were focused on something else, but there’s a mirror behind the bar” he sat forward so that his face was level with mine and winked, making my heart feel like it would explode any minute
Oh hell!! I hadn’t noticed and he had been watching us, I felt my cheeks begin to flush and didn’t know what to say…

Laugh Laugh Laugh Caught red orange handed!!!!

Quote :

Shock PMSL!!!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Quote :

This is so funny Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

I really need to stop quoting my favourite parts, I'll be here all day Laugh

''Helloooooooooooooo Garyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy'' Laugh

I'm so glad I got you to write this Clap This can't believe you didn't think of writing a oneshot based on what happened before I said something tho Roll Eyes

Wow!! Big FB from you Emz!!! Thank youuuuuuu Grin

I'm really pleased people are finding this funny...cos sometimes what I find funny might not be to anyone else Shrug Laugh Laugh

Death Hug
Back to top Go down
Emz
Staff
Staff
Emz

Number of posts : 3180
Fave Member : Non TT Fan!
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 1:25 pm

It's hilarious! Laugh Clap

Your welcome Death Hug
Back to top Go down
jor
Part Time Stalker
Part Time Stalker
jor

Number of posts : 4711
Fave Member : HD/JO

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 1:33 pm

Zouba wrote:
Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

i love this... mary and mark are just hilarious

too bad you and jay were interrupted

Agree I'd quote all the bits I liked - but there are too many which made me giggle Tongue
Back to top Go down
Alison
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Alison

Number of posts : 787
Fave Member : Jason Orange
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 1:36 pm

Clap Clap Clap Aww I love this!!!! It made me feel all Hyper Hyper Hyper reading about the guys in the bar!!!!! and the lift scene was sooo funny Laugh then to top it all off the great Mr O is disturbed during a very important moment Whistle lol!!!! Can't wait for more Grin
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 1:40 pm

Thanks Jo and Alison Grin hug

Third and final part will be coming tomorrow Grin
Back to top Go down
Alison
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Alison

Number of posts : 787
Fave Member : Jason Orange
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 1:42 pm

karenc wrote:
Thanks Jo and Alison Grin hug

Third and final part will be coming tomorrow Grin
Yayyyyy!!!!!! Dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 2:52 pm

karenc wrote:
Mary stood up and put her arm out to help him but caused him to lose his balance more, he tripped over something and ended up with his face in her cleavage. Neither of them moved for a few seconds, Mary was too stunned, not to mention the fact that the force of Mark‘s weight on her had her pinned against the wall.

OMG faint

karenc wrote:
“I’m warning you Mr Owen, there’s a time and a place and out here is not it! If you wanted a private viewing you only had to ask!!”
“Maybe later eh?” he winked and unsteadily made his way back inside…

OMG!!!!!!! faint faint Laugh

karenc wrote:
“Oh, you’re not staying here then?” he questioned
“Oh no we’re staying somewhere much classier than this”
“Really?”
“Yeah you may have heard of it, it’s called Travelodge. £29 per night and we get towels and a couple of really noisy people next door to us thrown in with the price!!”

Laugh Laugh Laugh Love it!

karenc wrote:
“Mary what’s your problem, won’t you tell meeeeeee where you’re froooommmm, cos I like youuuuuuuuuu and you’re helping me so come on, come, come, come, come into the lift” he motioned as the doors opened “sha la la la la la you’re Maryyyyyyyyyy, sha la la la la la I’m drunkkk…” then the doors closed and the lift started moving upwards.
As soon as the doors had closed, Mark slumped against the wall and slowly slid down it until he was sat on the floor.
“Ooohh you look like a giant from down here” he said giggling as he looked up at Mary, who rolled her eyes and sat on the floor next to him
“Everyone looks like a giant to you”

Hahahahahaha! This is sweet and funny at the same time Laugh

karenc wrote:
“This one might be but the one in my room isn’t” he grinned “Don’t look so scared I don’t bite, honest! Well unless you want me to of course”

faint

And I'd better stop quoting cause I could end up quoting the whole thing Laugh

This is hilarious Laugh Laugh I love Mark & Mary (and angry Jason Roll Eyes Laugh )
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 3:05 pm

Sede, thanks so much for that fab FB!! It means a lot for you to say you love Mark in this, since you're a Mark fan! For some reason I always worry about writing Mark in fics Shrug Laugh

hug
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

Number of posts : 11964
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 3:17 pm

OMG!! Laugh Laugh Laugh

You already know I loved the first bit Clap

and the second bit!! PMSL!! Clap Laugh Laugh

SO so SOOO funny!

but you know what my fave bit was?

Quote :
“Hellooooooooooooo Garyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy”

Wahahahaha! Laugh Laugh Laugh

EDIT: I think Gary needs de-grumping Cool Shifty
Back to top Go down
http://beaudy.ephpbb.com/index.htm
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 3:48 pm

larajayne wrote:

Quote :

Trust that to be your favourite part Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh

Gary may very well need de grumping but not in this oneshot, cos that's his appearance over for the time being Hide Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

Number of posts : 11964
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 3:50 pm

karenc wrote:
larajayne wrote:

Quote :

Trust that to be your favourite part Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh

Gary may very well need de grumping but not in this oneshot, cos that's his appearance over for the time being Hide Laugh Laugh

Bugger
Back to top Go down
http://beaudy.ephpbb.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next