TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju

Go down 
+17
Tina
Apfelsine
Steph_Luvs_Mark
larajayne
Alison
jor
Emz
Hids
maddimouse
Zouba
marfen
Janie
fayetakethat
elaine 79
Mary
Titti
karenc
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Steph_Luvs_Mark
Full Time Regular
Full Time Regular
Steph_Luvs_Mark

Number of posts : 492
Fave Member : Orange Head :)
Registration date : 2008-05-13

What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 5:24 pm

Oh my god! This is sooooo hilarious! Laugh Laugh Laugh

I loved it with the whole "mirror behind the bar" thing when Jason caught Karen staring Wink

But oh my days! Mark and Mary are soooooo funny!

Mark's parody of Julie was brilliant!
And the Throwing Stones performance was great too... especially when the window smashed! Laugh

Ahhhhh this is brilliant guys, seriously Clap Clap Clap

I need more of Mark drunk cause he's just making me giggle here like an idiot Grin

Love it xxxxx

PS this whole fic has just reminded me of when Karen text me on the morning of the 16th! Laugh I just remember sitting in the car and my phone going off. As soon as i read the message i just screamed OMG NOT FAIR! AT ALL! NOT FAIR!
Gemma and my mum were like Shock What?!
"Karen and Mary went to the lads hotel and Jason sat next to them at the table cause he had no where to put his tea Cry"
Hahaaaaa i am still jealous to this day!
But heck... i got to stand next to him outside the hotel and admire his gorgeous smile... Shock

O
M
G
I AM SO ORANGE!
Back to top Go down
elaine 79
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
elaine 79

Number of posts : 1766
Fave Member : Rob/Gary
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 5:33 pm

Clap Clap Clap Clap

thats made me laugh soooooo much Laugh Laugh

its absolutely brilliant, there's too many bits to quote but i did laugh out loud when they tried to open Gary's door with the travel lodge key Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 5:35 pm

Steph_Luvs_Mark wrote:

PS this whole fic has just reminded me of when Karen text me on the morning of the 16th! Laugh I just remember sitting in the car and my phone going off. As soon as i read the message i just screamed OMG NOT FAIR! AT ALL! NOT FAIR!
Gemma and my mum were like Shock What?!
"Karen and Mary went to the lads hotel and Jason sat next to them at the table cause he had no where to put his tea Cry"
Hahaaaaa i am still jealous to this day!
But heck... i got to stand next to him outside the hotel and admire his gorgeous smile... Shock

O
M
G
I AM SO ORANGE!

Yep!! You are sooooooo Orange and I love it!!!! Grin Dance Laugh Laugh

Thanks for the FB Steph!! Glad that it gave you a giggle Laugh hug
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 5:36 pm

elaine 79 wrote:
Clap Clap Clap Clap

its absolutely brilliant, there's too many bits to quote but i did laugh out loud when they tried to open Gary's door with the travel lodge key Laugh

Ahh thanks Elaine!! for some reason I could just picture Ma trying to do something like that Shrug Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 5:39 pm

karenc wrote:
elaine 79 wrote:
Clap Clap Clap Clap

Ahh thanks Elaine!! for some reason I could just picture Ma trying to do something like that Shrug Laugh Laugh

Don\'t Care Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 5:42 pm

Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:
elaine 79 wrote:
Clap Clap Clap Clap

Don\'t Care Laugh

It's a classic example of why I always get room keys to look after when we go away Yes Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 5:42 pm

karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:
elaine 79 wrote:
Clap Clap Clap Clap

Don\'t Care Laugh

It's a classic example of why I always get room keys to look after when we go away Yes Laugh

This is true Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Apfelsine
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
Apfelsine

Number of posts : 3154
Fave Member : Jason
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:17 pm

Alison recommended that story to me today, so I read both parts in the office Whistle

I have to say I loved it, it was so funny, your dialogues are hilarious... Laugh

and I liked the sexy bits too Blush

Cant wait for the next part... so curious how everything proceeds Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:27 pm

I'm glad you managed to pass your time at work Shifty Laugh And thanks to Alison for recommending you read it hug

Third and final part is coming tomorrow Andie, I hope you'll enjoy that too Wink Death Hug
Back to top Go down
Apfelsine
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
Apfelsine

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:30 pm

karenc wrote:
I'm glad you managed to pass your time at work Shifty Laugh And thanks to Alison for recommending you read it hug

Third and final part is coming tomorrow Andie, I hope you'll enjoy that too Wink Death Hug

Oh I am sure I will Karen Kiss

I wish I had more work to do to be honest, but due to the bad economy is tiring atm.... and not looking great for the near future... the publishing house that belongs to our company announced they are thinking about reduced hours atm... in media... bad times!!!
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:42 pm

Apfelsine wrote:
karenc wrote:

I wish I had more work to do to be honest, but due to the bad economy is tiring atm.... and not looking great for the near future... the publishing house that belongs to our company announced they are thinking about reduced hours atm... in media... bad times!!!

Oh that's not good! I hope it gets sorted out and you're not affected by it!!
Back to top Go down
Apfelsine
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
Apfelsine

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:44 pm

karenc wrote:
Apfelsine wrote:
karenc wrote:

Oh that's not good! I hope it gets sorted out and you're not affected by it!!

Thanks hun Kiss
Back to top Go down
fayetakethat
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
fayetakethat

Number of posts : 3108
Fave Member : Jason!!
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 7:45 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

What are Mary and Mark up to!!! No
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 7:47 pm

fayetakethat wrote:
Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Good clean fun Yes Laugh

Unlike some people Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 7:54 pm

Mary wrote:
fayetakethat wrote:
Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Good clean fun Yes Laugh

Unlike some people Laugh

Some people aren't getting past the good clean fun stage because some OTHER people keep interrupting Strop :fight: Laugh

Thanks for the FB Faye Grin
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 7:55 pm

[quote="karenc"]
Mary wrote:
fayetakethat wrote:
Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Good clean fun Yes Laugh

Unlike some people Laugh

Some people aren't getting past the good clean fun stage because some OTHER people keep interrupting Strop :fight: Laugh
/quote]

I'm drunk. I have no idea what i'm doing Angel Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 7:57 pm

Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:
fayetakethat wrote:
Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Good clean fun Yes Laugh

Unlike some people Laugh

Hmmm I think you do and you're just being mean Sad Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 7:58 pm

karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:
fayetakethat wrote:
Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Good clean fun Yes Laugh

Unlike some people Laugh

Hmmm I think you do and you're just being mean Sad Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh

I'm just following Mark Shrug Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:02 pm

Roll Eyes No No No

You're both misbehaving!!! Marks not tying you up and making you go along with it Shifty Whistle Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Janie
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Janie

Number of posts : 5905
Location : On a Loch with Jason in his wooden boat sailing into the sunset

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:03 pm

OMG haven't laughed so much in ages!

This is fab there are way too many great bits to quote them all! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=625646
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:04 pm

karenc wrote:
Roll Eyes No No No

You're both misbehaving!!! Marks not tying you up and making you go along with it Shifty Whistle Laugh Laugh

Such a pitty Bugger Laugh
Back to top Go down
marfen
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
marfen

Number of posts : 6357
Fave Member : The Barlow

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:06 pm

Brilliantly funny!! Laugh Laugh Laugh And it's a proper feel good fic too if you know what I mean.

Clap Clap Clap

And I'd be up for de-grumping Gary too. I think I know just the thing. Shifty Laugh Bye
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:10 pm

Marijke wrote:

And I'd be up for de-grumping Gary too. I think I know just the thing. Shifty Laugh Bye [/color]

I bet you would. And I'm sure you do Angel Laugh Laugh

Thank you Marijke and Janie too! I really appreciate everyones fab FB Blush Grin Grin
Back to top Go down
maddimouse
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
maddimouse

Number of posts : 3663
Fave Member : Gary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:29 pm

OMG, my belly hurts from laughing so much!!!

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Please post some more soon! This is just sooooooooooo funny!!! Laugh
Back to top Go down
Tina
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Tina

Number of posts : 11905
Fave Member : Jason...a tinny bit Mark

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:30 pm

Can only agree thats Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next