TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju

Go down 
+17
Tina
Apfelsine
Steph_Luvs_Mark
larajayne
Alison
jor
Emz
Hids
maddimouse
Zouba
marfen
Janie
fayetakethat
elaine 79
Mary
Titti
karenc
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Steph_Luvs_Mark
Full Time Regular
Full Time Regular
Steph_Luvs_Mark

Number of posts : 492
Fave Member : Orange Head :)
Registration date : 2008-05-13

What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 8:44 pm

Oh my days Laugh

This was BRILLIANT!

I had a grin spread across my face as i read it all.

Poor Karen not getting anywhere with Jason! Laugh

And i can't believe after everything Mary and Mark went through that night they only ended up kissing! Laugh

Ahhhh this was awesome guys, seriously Wink

Can't wait to read the ones for the other cities! Hahaa!

Could you guys possibly think of anymore things for you and Take That to get up to? Shifty

Haha

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

Number of posts : 16420
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 8:48 pm

karenc wrote:
larajayne wrote:
Oh well fine! Don\'t Care Sad Strop

Laugh That was brilliant Kazza Clap Laugh Laugh

Don't worry there might be a part for you in the London one if I get that far Laugh Laugh

Thanks hun Kiss

yeah, you can't leave Lara by herself, unhooked to Gary Poke
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 8:49 pm

Steph_Luvs_Mark wrote:

Could you guys possibly think of anymore things for you and Take That to get up to? Shifty

Haha

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh believe me, I'm trying Yes Laugh Laugh Laugh

Thanks Steph, glad it brought you some laughter Laugh hug
Back to top Go down
elaine 79
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
elaine 79

Number of posts : 1766
Fave Member : Rob/Gary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 8:49 pm

Karen - that was brilliant Clap Clap Clap

cant wait for the glasgow one now Grin
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 8:50 pm

Zouba wrote:
karenc wrote:
larajayne wrote:
Oh well fine! Don\'t Care Sad Strop

Laugh That was brilliant Kazza Clap Laugh Laugh

Don't worry there might be a part for you in the London one if I get that far Laugh Laugh

Thanks hun Kiss

yeah, you can't leave Lara by herself, unhooked to Gary Poke

Don't worry if I get to the London one then she'll get a part...I dunno what she'll get to do with Gary but I'll get her in somewhere Yes Angel Grin
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 8:50 pm

elaine 79 wrote:
Karen - that was brilliant Clap Clap Clap

cant wait for the glasgow one now Grin

Thanks Elaine

No pressure then... Confused Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Chantal
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Chantal

Number of posts : 932
Location : Sleepwalking in TT's Circus where my world comes alive...
Fave Member : Gary and his Blue magical hotness! =)
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 9:40 pm

Heya!!! It's me again....FBing while I'm reading PART 2!! Tongue

So everything that's written now didn't happen,right? Like Mary meeting mark outside? Cauz that's what happens most of the time with fans who eat at the restaurant and end up in the bar... Shrug

karenc wrote:
he tripped over something and ended up with his face in her cleavage.

OMG, I just snorted reading that and had to cover my mouth cuz my cousins just gave me weird looks!!! Blush Laugh Laugh

karenc wrote:
Mary had gone out and offered to help him and he had flung his arms around her giving her a big hug and a wet sloppy kiss on the cheek!

OMG, I would just DIE of laughter if it were me, even if he just kissed me, hahaha!! Laugh
If this happened to you....then, Laugh !!!

karenc wrote:
“Oh no we’re staying somewhere much classier than this”
“Really?”
“Yeah you may have heard of it, it’s called Travelodge. £29 per night and we get towels and a couple of really noisy people next door to us thrown in with the price!!”

This is just too funny!!! Laugh

karenc wrote:
“Mary what’s your problem, won’t you tell meeeeeee where you’re froooommmm, cos I like youuuuuuuuuu and you’re helping me so come on, come, come, come, come into the lift” he motioned as the doors opened “sha la la la la la you’re Maryyyyyyyyyy, sha la la la la la I’m drunkkk…” then the doors closed and the lift started moving upwards.

OMG, PMSLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh

karenc wrote:
“Wheeeeeeeeeee” he said as the lift kept going down until it reached the ground floor again.

OMg, I just let out one big laugh!! Laugh Sorry if I keep commenting on how about I just laughed or giggled at this and that but I'm FBing while reading, I LOVE to FB!!!! Laugh Laugh

karenc wrote:
“Nooooo” Mary sighed and pressed the button to wait for it coming back down, meanwhile Mark was chatting to random people still in the lobby and came across the driver of the taxi for the girls

Hahahaha!!!! Laugh

karenc wrote:
“Can I walk you to your room?” he asked with a bright shining smile
“Yeah ok then, it’s room 415”

Huh? I thought u were staying at the travelodge...? Think

karenc wrote:
“Here, let me help” Mark grinned and tipped the contents of her bag out onto the floor
“Lipstick, nope not it” he said tossing it behind him “Ipod, nah don’t think that will work…money, well I might take a bribe if we can’t find your key” he winked “Ah ha!!!!!” he said jumping up and waving it around

OMG, hahaha, he's like a child!!!! Laugh Laugh I can SO see him do that!!! Laugh

karenc wrote:
“What the hell’s going on?” a grumpy looking Gary announced as he opened the door to find a pair of drunk giggling idiots at his door
“Hellooooooooooooo Garyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy” Mary giggled and then turned to look at Mark, both of them confused
“Why are you in Mary’s room?” Mark asked
“Eh? This is my room you daft sods and some of us were trying to sleep”
“Nice slippers and PJ’s grandad Gaz” Mark sniggered, but wasn’t quick enough to move as Gary slapped the side of his head

OH MY GOOOOOOOD !!!!!!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh I just literally almost spit my diet coke !!! Shock
Laugh

And now that I've continued reading, u were drunk off ur mind to remember u were actually staying at the Travelodge! LOL! Laugh

karenc wrote:
“This one might be but the one in my room isn’t” he grinned “Don’t look so scared I don’t bite, honest! Well unless you want me to of course”
“Good grief” I rolled my eyes and stood up “Come on then Mr O, lead the way!”

OMG, Jason sounded like...JASON! Shock Shock Shock
And OMG, because of Stephie's weird and funniest dream ever with Jay having an Orange for a head, I read 'Mr. potatoe head' instead of 'Mr O'!! Shock Crazy

karenc wrote:
“What’s going on ere eh?” Mark grinned, as Jason quickly stepped to the side

Laugh Laugh Laugh OMG NO HE RUINED EVERYTHING !!!!!!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh
OMG, I shook my head and laughed when I read that!! Laugh
Seriously, my face went from 'Ohhhh! Oh ' when I read the interesting part with u and Jay in the elevator to ' Doh No Laugh NOOOOO!!!!!' hahahahaaaaa !!! Laugh

karenc wrote:
“Ohhhh that was your taxi? Shit…” Mark giggled
“Maaarkkkk” we all said in unison as I let out a sigh

OH MY GOD, ROFLLMFAOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh NOW I JUST SPIT MY COKE ON MY JEANS !!!!!!!!!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh *goes and gets changed*

*back*

OMG, I was still giggling as I changed my pants!!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh My lil' cousin saw me spit my coke and went 'Chantal, are u okay? Ur crying!! Sad ' and I kept laughing (cuz I'm babysitting the kids tonight) and said 'no, no!! Laugh I'm reading a story where my favorite singer makes me cry of laughter! Laugh ' and he went like ' Shock a man should never make a girl cry Mommy said' and i was like ' Shock Laugh !!!' and held my stomach for a few minutes, still laughing before I could calm down and get changed in giggles...and be back here, still giggling in front of my comp, trying to explain the whole thing without saying that FFMark is drunk and being silly cuz he's 9 years old, LOL!! Confused Laugh Laugh

AWSOME FF, SERIOUSLY!!! Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 9:53 pm

OMG Chantal your FB!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap

You are an absolute sweetheart for taking the time to FB on all of those parts Blush Laugh

Ahahaha I'm sorry for making you laugh until you cry, it's not intentional Angel Laugh It makes me happy that you're finding it funny though, puts a smile on my face Grin Kiss

Sorry about the questions from your little cousin too, yeah you might want to stay away from the Mark is drunk and that's why I'm crying convo!!

Laugh Laugh hug Kiss
Back to top Go down
Chantal
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Chantal

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 12:23 am

PART 2 ctd Tongue

karenc wrote:
“Hellooooooooooo Jasooonnnnnnnnnnn” Mark could be heard from outside the door, along with giggles from Mary

Awwwwwwww nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doh

karenc wrote:
“Cos you’re too inebriated to even remember your own name, now go” he opened the door and gestured for them to leave
“Oooh someone’s knickers are in a knot…”

OMG, No Laugh !!!

karenc wrote:
“I have an idea, let’s go outside first instead of getting the key”

SHIT!!!! LOL !!!!

karenc wrote:
Mark Owen was stood in front of her in very tight, very wet CK pants.

Love
JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! Jump

karenc wrote:
“What the fuck?” he heard Jason shout as Mary turned to him and started singing
“The windows now broken and nobody answers the phone, you’re here on your own”

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!! Laugh Laugh

NICE CHAPTER !!!! Clap OMG, I need to read more!!!!! t's just SO SO funny!!!! Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Chantal
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Chantal

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 12:25 am

karenc wrote:
OMG Chantal your FB!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap

You are an absolute sweetheart for taking the time to FB on all of those parts Blush Laugh

Ahahaha I'm sorry for making you laugh until you cry, it's not intentional Angel Laugh It makes me happy that you're finding it funny though, puts a smile on my face Grin Kiss

Sorry about the questions from your little cousin too, yeah you might want to stay away from the Mark is drunk and that's why I'm crying convo!!

Laugh Laugh hug Kiss

Hahaha!!! I've got some more for u now!!! Tongue Laugh I just love to FB, it's fun!! LOL

It's okay, I'm enjoying myself here while my cousins are watching Scooby Doo and playing DS! haha

That's okay, he stopped being confused and played with his DS for a while and forgot about it now!! Laugh

Am reading Part 3 now!! Laugh
Back to top Go down
Chantal
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Chantal

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 2:28 am

karenc wrote:
“Watch it little man, Or two bodies will be getting buried out there, you’re small, you would fit in Mary’s hole!” I stood with my hands on my hips looking mad as Jason let out a laugh and Mary blushed
“I’m sure I’d fit very well in your hole Mary and I’ll apologise for disturbing you mate when you were trying to explore Karen’s” Mark said letting out a loud belly laugh before turning to reception to ask for a key.

“Mark said he’d fit well in my hole” she sighed and her eyes glazed over

OMG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laugh

karenc wrote:
Contact was broken when there was a bang on the door.
“Mark, piss off and go to bed…you’re one annoying little shit, do you know that?” Jason yelled, making me jump at the anger starting to show in his tone
“I don’t know what the fuck Marky boy has done but I’d sure as hell like to find out”
“Shit” Jason muttered and got up to answer the door to an amused looking Howard who looked at him in his boxers and then back to me
“Ah looks like I interrupted a party” he grinned, wiggling his eyebrows

ROOOOOOOFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *holding her stomach of laughing*

OMFG, I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS SHORT STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh I can SO picture Doug wriggling his eyebrows like thaaaaaaat !!!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh

karenc wrote:
“OH FOR FUCK SAKE!!!” He almost growled and moved my hand back to his boxers

“Kazza! If you’re in there, stop groping the oranges and answer the door” Mary shouted a bit too loudly, causing an old couple to stop and tut then carry on to the lifts.
“I’m going to commit a murder” I almost yelled before getting up and throwing the robe back on.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fight: Laugh Laugh Laugh

karenc wrote:
“Oh Mazza how did it come to this eh?”
“I dunno, how did it ever come to this Kazza?” she sighed before we looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!!! Laugh

karenc wrote:
“What happens in Cardiff, stays in Cardiff!!!!”

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love NICE ENDING!!!!!! Clap

OMG, I enjoyed this FF so very freakin' muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!!!!!!!!! Laugh
If this one, I liked...then I am curious to read a FF of yours and if I really like it and keep reading it...I might leave u (long and annoying typical hyper crazy horny - sometimes LOL- me) comments!! Grin

AWSOME ONE SHOT!!! I LOVED IT!!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Love Love Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 9:35 am

Chantal wrote:

OMG, I enjoyed this FF so very freakin' muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!!!!!!!!! Laugh
If this one, I liked...then I am curious to read a FF of yours and if I really like it and keep reading it...I might leave u (long and annoying typical hyper crazy horny - sometimes LOL- me) comments!! Grin

AWSOME ONE SHOT!!! I LOVED IT!!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Love Love Laugh

You carry on with your FB, it's funny and it makes me laugh Laugh I'm also pleased that you liked it enough and took the time to quote all the parts you liked, or made you laugh Grin Grin Laugh Kiss
Back to top Go down
Hids
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
Hids

Number of posts : 6597
Fave Member : Jason

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 9:45 am

Well that certainly made me laugh - loved it although damn Mary for interrupting - you should kick her (gently though Laugh )......but really you should go to Glasgow and try again so you might actually get there (you'd be needing room 9 Wink )
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 9:56 am

Hids wrote:
Well that certainly made me laugh - loved it although damn Mary for interrupting - you should kick her (gently though Laugh )......but really you should go to Glasgow and try again so you might actually get there (you'd be needing room 9 Wink )

Well I've already started writing and something tells me room 9 might not be getting any action Sad No Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Hids
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
Hids

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 10:01 am

karenc wrote:
Hids wrote:

Well I've already started writing and something tells me room 9 might not be getting any action Sad No Laugh Laugh Laugh

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Panic Panic

ok did i over react a little?
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 10:14 am

Hids wrote:
karenc wrote:
Hids wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Panic Panic

ok did i over react a little?

Over react? I don't think so Shrug Laugh

Don't panic, there's still Manchester and London...surely something has to happen by then?!?! Whistle Angel Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 10:23 am

I'm gonna apologise in advance Yes Laugh
Back to top Go down
Hids
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
Hids

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 10:28 am

I think you should Mary or you might be getting some of Hit (not from me though you understand )
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 10:36 am

Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 10:37 am

Hide Hide

^^ that's me and Mark hiding from angry Jason and Kazza Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 10:42 am

Me and Jason have plans for a bit of revenge in the Glasgow one... Whistle Shifty Grin
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 10:43 am

Confused Hide Laugh
Back to top Go down
Alison
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Alison

Number of posts : 787
Fave Member : Jason Orange
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 2:01 pm

Clap Clap Clap Clap too many funny bits to mention! I'm sat here with a big smile on my face, that was brilliant! Clap Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 3:14 pm

karenc wrote:
Me and Jason have plans for a bit of revenge in the Glasgow one... Whistle Shifty Grin

Now that sounds really interesting!! Grin Clap
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jul 2009, 4:22 pm

SeDeTT wrote:
karenc wrote:

Now that sounds really interesting!! Grin Clap

Sad Sad

Laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next