TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju

Go down 
+17
Tina
Apfelsine
Steph_Luvs_Mark
larajayne
Alison
jor
Emz
Hids
maddimouse
Zouba
marfen
Janie
fayetakethat
elaine 79
Mary
Titti
karenc
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange
Registration date : 2008-02-01

What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:36 pm

I'll be posting the last part tomorrow girls!!

Thanks for the FB Tina and Maddi Grin hug
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

Number of posts : 16420
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:46 pm

karenc wrote:
Hids wrote:
Laugh Laugh Laugh I know the situation isn't funny but well ................. Laugh

You would think that!!! Don\'t Care Laugh Laugh

Thanks for FBing, and you too Zouba hun!! Glad you're enjoying it Grin

you're welcome hun, i'm glad to be reading one of your fics, you're rarely find me reading one mostly involving my least 2 favourite members of the band

Hide

Laugh

and as you told Lara, no chance of de-grumping Gary, but i bet he looked sexy as hell in his bed clothes, stubble and messy hair, i can just imagine Angel Whistle

Last edited by Zouba on Tue 21 Jul 2009, 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:51 pm

Zouba wrote:
karenc wrote:
Hids wrote:
Laugh Laugh Laugh I know the situation isn't funny but well ................. Laugh

You would think that!!! Don\'t Care Laugh Laugh

Thanks for FBing, and you too Zouba hun!! Glad you're enjoying it Grin

you're welcome hun, i'm glad to be reading one of your fics, you're rarely find me reading one mostly involving my least 2 members of the band

I realise that Yes I'm honured that you decided to grace my thread with your presence Grin Laugh Laugh

Yeah you can imagine Gary, I'm sure you'll have no problems there Angel
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 9:26 pm

the pleasure and honour are mine!

hug hug hug

you give us a good laugh that i'm sure we all need

since you're not writing the Barlow, can you ask him to come into my dreams, at least once
Poke Bugger
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 9:28 pm

Zouba wrote:

since you're not writing the Barlow, can you ask him to come into my dreams, at least once
Poke Bugger

Ok I'll send him your way tonight Yes Laugh
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 9:33 pm

oh, yes please Gary Love Beg

Laugh Laugh

and thanks for ignoring him Kazza! Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

you know, i miraculously remembered the golden rule of this forum: no eating and esp. drinking while reading fics, i almost splashed coffee on my laptop screen while reading this today
Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 9:42 pm

Zouba wrote:

you know, i miraculously remembered the golden rule of this forum: no eating and esp. drinking while reading fics, i almost splashed coffee on my laptop screen while reading this today
Laugh Laugh Laugh

Yep we all still do it, I don't think we'll ever learn No Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 9:48 pm

I hope i remember that when i read part 3 tomorrow

it's lucky i sometimes get the reflex of holding my hand to my mouth if that happens, but then it might splash the keyboard, even worse, well both are terrible on a laptop, unlike a separate keyboard on a pc Laugh

i was just telling Marijke i better get some sleep cos i'm over analyzing Laugh

Bedtime Wave Grin

Night, and Sweet Mark and Jay dreams Grin Grin
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 9:55 pm

Just sweet Jay dreams for me thanks Laugh

Night Zouba, Sweet Gaz dreams

Death Hug hug Kiss Wave
Back to top Go down
Chantal
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Chantal

Number of posts : 932
Location : Sleepwalking in TT's Circus where my world comes alive...
Fave Member : Gary and his Blue magical hotness! =)
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 1:56 am

OMG, this one shot is hilarious!!! Steph told me about it on MSN and sent me the link!!! OMG, I laughed so much at this!! Clap Laugh Brilliant!! Laugh

karenc wrote:
Christ on a bike...

LMFAO, this one made me laugh out loud !!! Laugh Laugh Laugh

karenc wrote:
"How did it come to this Mazza?”

Haha, nice dropping! Laugh

karenc wrote:
“Don’t die on me now Kazza, I can’t do this myself!” a laugh erupted from her throat as she took my arm and we continued to walk.

LOL, that's such a typical thing to say when your nervous!!! Laugh Laugh Well, at least... I'm the kind to say this sort of stuff! Shrug Laugh

karenc wrote:
“Charged to the room? Bloody hell, do we look like we could afford a room here?“ I giggled to Mary!

This made me giggle,lol.
By the way, I opened another page to reply to this one shot. I am reading while FBing (I do that quite a lot, ask Steph and Anyz LOL), so I wanted to add that this looks like you've actually lived this! Seriously, the way this is written seems very real, hehe. Oh, and I left a space on the top of this page, so I can say my impression of the whole one shot....lol. I'm not crazy! Grin

karenc wrote:
Now, not only were we being watched by the evil fan girls, we also had to act normal because of who was sat next to us.

Oh boy...LOL! Good luck with that! Laugh

karenc wrote:
“Your phone is weird”
“Uh huh, don’t suppose it would be anything to do with the two glasses of wine you’ve just had” I laughed and then we carried on chatting and texting.

Nice reply! Laugh

karenc wrote:
“My ovaries have just skipped a beat!”

OMG!!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh

karenc wrote:
“Is he stood right next to me?” I asked, in a whisper, just loud enough that Mary could make it out. A nod came from her head as my heart started to pound in my chest and I wrestled with myself not to turn round and stare open mouthed!!
“Ooh he just turned to go to the bar and I’ve got a great view of his ass, come on you have to look now” she said glassy eyed as she enjoyed the view.

OMG, this part made me laugh!! Laugh Laugh

karenc wrote:
we were within touching distance of The Orange and my god was it doing things to us!

I know the feeling!! Shock Hot

karenc wrote:
and then watched as he parked his bum in the seat next to me and carried on chatting with the dancers!

The bum part made me giggle but when I read the rest I was like ' Oh, the bastard!' in French! LOL!! Laugh

karenc wrote:
I looked up and Gary had walked in
“Gary” I said to Ma

OMG, I actually literally squealed as I read his name in the dialogue! Shock

karenc wrote:
“Fuck off! Waaaaa! God that’s depressing! Tell me he looks like shit and is wearing a brown woolly cardigan *cries*”

Good old Lara!! I love her!! Laugh Laugh

karenc wrote:
Mary watched Gary as the eyebrow was out in force

LMAO, ur so mean!!! Laugh He looks so sexy when he does that!!! Drool

karenc wrote:
“Gary looks like a chav tonight” she said giggling

What's a chav?*looks suspiciously*

karenc wrote:
“You’ll not die if you don’t use that for a while you know” I looked up and saw Jason sat in the seat next to me again.

omg OH.MY.GOD !! Shock Hyper Panic

karenc wrote:
“I know my hotness probably astounds you but there’s no need to text the world” he smirked, a smirk I had seen a thousand times before in pictures and on TV but now I was witnessing it first hand and I had to get a grip or he would think I was a complete idiot

omg OH.MY.FREAKIN.GOD !!!!! LOL!!! Panic Laugh

karenc wrote:
“I think the world already knows it” I said before blushing “I mean you weren’t shy about telling me so I assume you tell lots of people”

NICE!! Clap *high fives*

karenc wrote:
“No but you were checking out my ass earlier, I doubt you noticed cos you were focused on something else, but there’s a mirror behind the bar” he sat forward so that his face was level with mine and winked, making my heart feel like it would explode any minute

Whoops!!! LMAO, love the mirror thingy!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh

Awsome one shot!!!!!!!!! Clap Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 5:37 am

karenc wrote:

Death Hug hug Kiss Wave

thought i'd include Mark for Mary, since she's on the fic, I know you're only interested in the Orange man! Wink

i didn't get my Gaz dream Sad Sad Sad

typical!! *waiting for my luck to change* Bored
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 8:17 am

Chantal wrote:
OMG, this one shot is hilarious!!! Steph told me about it on MSN and sent me the link!!! OMG, I laughed so much at this!! Clap Laugh Brilliant!! Laugh

karenc wrote:
Christ on a bike...

LMFAO, this one made me laugh out loud !!! Laugh Laugh Laugh

karenc wrote:
"How did it come to this Mazza?”

Haha, nice dropping! Laugh

karenc wrote:
“Don’t die on me now Kazza, I can’t do this myself!” a laugh erupted from her throat as she took my arm and we continued to walk.

LOL, that's such a typical thing to say when your nervous!!! Laugh Laugh Well, at least... I'm the kind to say this sort of stuff! Shrug Laugh

karenc wrote:
“Charged to the room? Bloody hell, do we look like we could afford a room here?“ I giggled to Mary!

This made me giggle,lol.
By the way, I opened another page to reply to this one shot. I am reading while FBing (I do that quite a lot, ask Steph and Anyz LOL), so I wanted to add that this looks like you've actually lived this! Seriously, the way this is written seems very real, hehe. Oh, and I left a space on the top of this page, so I can say my impression of the whole one shot....lol. I'm not crazy! Grin

karenc wrote:
Now, not only were we being watched by the evil fan girls, we also had to act normal because of who was sat next to us.

Oh boy...LOL! Good luck with that! Laugh

karenc wrote:
“Your phone is weird”
“Uh huh, don’t suppose it would be anything to do with the two glasses of wine you’ve just had” I laughed and then we carried on chatting and texting.

Nice reply! Laugh

karenc wrote:
“My ovaries have just skipped a beat!”

OMG!!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh

karenc wrote:
“Is he stood right next to me?” I asked, in a whisper, just loud enough that Mary could make it out. A nod came from her head as my heart started to pound in my chest and I wrestled with myself not to turn round and stare open mouthed!!
“Ooh he just turned to go to the bar and I’ve got a great view of his ass, come on you have to look now” she said glassy eyed as she enjoyed the view.

OMG, this part made me laugh!! Laugh Laugh

karenc wrote:
we were within touching distance of The Orange and my god was it doing things to us!

I know the feeling!! Shock Hot

karenc wrote:
and then watched as he parked his bum in the seat next to me and carried on chatting with the dancers!

The bum part made me giggle but when I read the rest I was like ' Oh, the bastard!' in French! LOL!! Laugh

karenc wrote:
I looked up and Gary had walked in
“Gary” I said to Ma

OMG, I actually literally squealed as I read his name in the dialogue! Shock

karenc wrote:
“Fuck off! Waaaaa! God that’s depressing! Tell me he looks like shit and is wearing a brown woolly cardigan *cries*”

Good old Lara!! I love her!! Laugh Laugh

karenc wrote:
Mary watched Gary as the eyebrow was out in force

LMAO, ur so mean!!! Laugh He looks so sexy when he does that!!! Drool

karenc wrote:
“Gary looks like a chav tonight” she said giggling

What's a chav?*looks suspiciously*

I'm glad the way I've written this seems real, that's cos all the above stuff you've quoted is true!! 100% happened Laugh Laugh

Everything after that is made up though Yes Unfortunately Roll Eyes Laugh

Oh and here's a bit from Wiki on chavs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

I said he looked like a chav cos he was wearing a tracksuit and these big white trainers Laugh

Thanks for the awesome FB hun Grin hug
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 8:18 am

Zouba wrote:
karenc wrote:

Death Hug hug Kiss Wave

thought i'd include Mark for Mary, since she's on the fic, I know you're only interested in the Orange man! Wink

I told Gaz to come to your dream!! Strop Stupid man Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
marfen
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
marfen

Number of posts : 6357
Fave Member : The Barlow

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 8:32 am

karenc wrote:
Zouba wrote:
karenc wrote:

Death Hug hug Kiss Wave

I told Gaz to come to your dream!! Strop Stupid man Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh

Well I don't know where he ended up but he wasn't in any of my dreams either. Sad Oi and less of the stupid!! Don\'t Care

Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 8:35 am

Tongue Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 10:46 am

Marijke wrote:

Well I don't know where he ended up but he wasn't in any of my dreams either. Sad Oi and less of the stupid!! Don\'t Care

Laugh

exactly.. he's not stupid... Strop Bugger Don\'t Care
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 10:49 am

karenc wrote:

I'm glad the way I've written this seems real, that's cos all the above stuff you've quoted is true!! 100% happened Laugh Laugh

The real and the fic stuff is starting to blend into one now - soon i'll be telling someone the story of Cardiff and then start telling them i was in a lift going "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" with Mark Owen Roll Eyes Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 10:51 am

Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:

The real and the fic stuff is starting to blend into one now - soon i'll be telling someone the story of Cardiff and then start telling them i was in a lift going "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" with Mark Owen Roll Eyes Laugh

Please don't Mazza, you'll only embarass yourself Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 10:52 am

karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:

Then i'll be like Doh That didnt really happen! Laugh A bit like me thinking i was staying in the room that was actually Gary's Shrug Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 10:54 am

Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:

Then i'll be like Doh That didnt really happen! Laugh A bit like me thinking i was staying in the room that was actually Gary's Shrug Laugh

Although, how do other people know it's not true...this could all be real and we just didn't let on at the time Shifty Whistle Angel
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 10:58 am

karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:

Although, how do other people know it's not true...this could all be real and we just didn't let on at the time Shifty Whistle Angel

True Angel Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 11:01 am

Yeah right Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 12:03 pm

So here it is Laydees, the third and final part Cry Laugh Laugh

Part 3

“You Mark, really are a flippin pain in the ass, that’s not funny! You could have hurt one of us you know!!!” he shouted
“Oh just in dressing gowns I see, you look a bit flushed too, you want to take a dip outside it’s nice and cool”
“I’ll dip you somewhere in a minute” Jason said as Mary giggled, watching me adjust my dressing gown to cover up my modesty
“I don’t know why you’re laughing!” I yelled “I could bury your body out in the bay right now, do you know what time it is, you were supposed to be going for a room key, how did you end up outside doing, well doing whatever you were doing?”
“Change of plans and weren’t you supposed to text me about a room?” she asked
“Change of plans! We got caught up in other things”
“Oh Jay, you got caught up? I thought you were supposed to be good with the ladies?” Mark sniggered
“Watch it little man, Or two bodies will be getting buried out there, you’re small, you would fit in Mary’s hole!” I stood with my hands on my hips looking mad as Jason let out a laugh and Mary blushed
“I’m sure I’d fit very well in your hole Mary and I’ll apologise for disturbing you mate when you were trying to explore Karen’s” Mark said letting out a loud belly laugh before turning to reception to ask for a key
“Just you wait Mazza, I might kill you with my bare hands”
“Mark said he’d fit well in my hole” she sighed and her eyes glazed over
I rolled my eyes and couldn’t help but laugh at her expression, she was disappearing to the red side right before my eyes!!!

Jason and I trailed back up the stairs reaching the room and closing the door behind us.
“What you going to do about that?” I asked, pointing at where the glass had smashed due to Mark’s earlier antics
“I’ll sort it in the morning, well in a few hours since it’s well into the morning already!! I’ll just draw the curtains, it’s not that cold and then they can have it fixed once I’m out the room”
“Oh ok” I shrugged and sat down on the sofa
“Tonight’s been a bit mad eh?”
“Yeah you could say that” I let out a small laugh thinking about everything that had happened
“It’s not really how I had seen this night going!” he sighed, shaking his head
“Oh yeah and how had you seen it going then?” I looked round at him, a look of mischief spread across his face and within seconds he had yanked me off the sofa and down on to the floor to sit on his lap
“More like this I guess” he whispered as once again the sparks started to fly, his hands trailed up the outside of my thighs disappearing under my robe, stroking dangerously close to my…
Contact was broken when there was a bang on the door.
“Mark, piss off and go to bed…you’re one annoying little shit, do you know that?” Jason yelled, making me jump at the anger starting to show in his tone
“I don’t know what the fuck Marky boy has done but I’d sure as hell like to find out”
“Shit” Jason muttered and got up to answer the door to an amused looking Howard who looked at him in his boxers and then back to me
“Ah looks like I interrupted a party” he grinned, wiggling his eyebrows
“I thought you were getting here in the morning!”
“I was supposed to be getting here in a few hours but I took an earlier flight and my room ain’t ready yet so I thought I’d come and steal someone’s sofa…there was no answer at Marks door and you know what Gaz is like if you wake him up…”he trailed off as he pushed Jason aside and sauntered into the room and dumped his bag down next to the sofa
“Come in Doug!! Don’t mind me and the fact that this is MY room and I can’t get a flippin minutes peace in here tonight!” he sighed and slammed the door shut behind Howard
“I’m Howard” he said stretching his hand out in my direction “Since Jay has no manners and didn’t introduce me” he grinned and then looked at Jason, playfully tutting
“No introductions needed mate, cos you’re not staying here!”
“Come on, I’ll be gone in a few hours anyway”
“Not the point, now go on piss off!!” Jason said, standing up and opening the door, casually leaning on the door frame
“Fine” Howard sighed, holding his hands up in front of him in surrender “I’ll go to Gaz’s but don’t blame me when he’s in a foul mood later on”
“He’ll be in one anyway cos of Mark and if you see him pissing about in the corridors tell him to get to bed so that he has at least a couple of hours sleep, pisshead!!” Jason tutted, and then seeing the vacant look on Howard’s face burst into laughter
“What’s funny now?”
“This whole night! It’s so not funny that it’s funny” Jason laughed
“I think you’ve lost it mate!”
“It’s hilarious” I butted in “Who would have thought it eh? What a story to sell to The Sun “My night of fun and frolics with Take That” I’m not sure this is what they would be expecting!” I laughed.
“Right, well I’ll be off then” Howard grinned and left, closing the door behind him. Jason’s smile had turned to a frown and it didn’t go unnoticed
“Hey, that was a joke. I would never go to the papers”
“What?” he asked, his mind seemed to be elsewhere
“I’d never tell The Sun that you sat at our table with your teapot!” I winked, finally getting a small laugh out of him “Whatever has happened tonight, whether I thought this is how it would turn out or not, it’s special! How many girls can say they got to spend a few hours trying to get up close and personal with Jason Orange…”
He blushed a little and looked away
“Ok so a lot!” I giggled “But in proportion to how many want to do it, it’s probably a pretty small percentage!” I nodded “Especially since you started wearing those stripey trousers on tour, everyone wants to see the oranges now!!”
“You’re great you know!” He laughed, shaking his head “You don’t judge me on my past and you’ve treated me like a normal person tonight” he said as he walked over to where I was sat and gently placed his hand on my cheek turning me to face him. His face inched closer to mine, pausing just as contact was about to be made. Long fingers brushed down my cheek and then ran through my hair, as our lips were drawn together in a tender embrace. His hands held my face at either side, as I parted my lips slightly, allowing his tongue entry as the kiss got quicker and more desperate. I knew this was probably my last chance to do this and I was sure as hell going to remember it. My hand slipped down in side his boxers, feeling the hardness that awaited me underneath the black CK’s he was wearing, as I moved my hands to either side of the waistband and began to slide them down over his hips a knock came at the door…
“OH FOR FUCK SAKE!!!” He almost growled and moved my hand back to his boxers
“Ignore it” he sighed, helping me slide of his boxers before pushing me back against the sofa
“Fine by me” I grinned and let his hands sweep down over my body, fully removing the robe that had been covering me. The knock came again, this time a bit louder
“Kazza! If you’re in there, stop groping the oranges and answer the door” Mary shouted a bit too loudly, causing an old couple to stop and tut then carry on to the lifts.
“I’m going to commit a murder” I almost yelled before getting up and throwing the robe back on.
“Finally” she said rolling her eyes as I opened the door
“Sorry to interrupt the juice squeezing but it’s gone 6.30am and Lara get’s here in a few hours so we might want to be making tracks. Morning Jason” she grinned as he appeared behind me at the door.
“Shit! Right ok, let me get dressed and organised and I’ll meet you down in reception as soon as I’m ready”
“Fine! Nice meeting you Jason! Sorry about all the interruptions but maybe Kazza can try your juice some other time” she winked before rushing off to the lift and stepping inside.
“I’ll kill her when I get down to reception” I said blushing at all the remarks she had made
“Friends eh? Can’t live with them, can’t murder em!” he laughed softly, staring into my eyes, a stare that pierced right through me and cut to my heart quicker than any other could
“It’s all your fault really! If you guys hadn’t got back together I would never have met Mary! Damn you Jason” I giggled and rolled my eyes
“Yeah but if we hadn’t then you wouldn’t have been here tonight” he grinned
“True! Ok you win” I smiled and planted a kiss on his cheek. He watched my every move as I picked up my clothes which were strewn all over the floor and got dressed. I tried to make it last as long as I could knowing that this might be the last time I ever got so close to him.
“I guess this is goodbye then!! Might see you tonight if we get close enough eh?” I smiled and kissed him before turning to leave. He grabbed my wrist as I was about to turn the door knob and spun me around, pinning me against the door and making my legs turn to jelly with the most heart stopping kiss I had ever experienced. No words were spoken and I turned and left, closing the door on what had been a very weird but awesome night.

I found Mary downstairs, sat in reception chatting to some girls who had gathered and were clearly hanging around for the lads, even though it was so early in the morning.
“Kazza!! We ready to go then?” she grinned
“Don’t you Kazza me! I bet you got your time with Mark but you kept bloody interrupting me!!!” I shouted, my voice slightly raised causing the other girls to look. Mary smiled and grabbed my hand, dragging me outside.
“If you must know, we kissed but that was it!! I went in to the bathroom, came back out and he was asleep and that’s when I came to find you” she pouted
“Oh Mazza how did it come to this eh?”
“I dunno, how did it ever come to this Kazza?” she sighed before we looked at each other and burst out laughing. We started to walk back to the Travelodge and reminisced about events from the previous 12 hours and how it didn’t seem real
“What do we tell Lara when she gets here?” Mary asked
“Well she knows we were in the bar and that we saw the guys, let’s leave it at that and as for the rest…” we both looked at each other and smiled
“What happens in Cardiff, stays in Cardiff!!!!”

--------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 12:45 pm

karenc wrote:

“Watch it little man, Or two bodies will be getting buried out there, you’re small, you would fit in Mary’s hole!” I stood with my hands on my hips looking mad as Jason let out a laugh and Mary blushed
“I’m sure I’d fit very well in your hole Mary and I’ll apologise for disturbing you mate when you were trying to explore Karen’s” Mark said letting out a loud belly laugh before turning to reception to ask for a key
“Just you wait Mazza, I might kill you with my bare hands”
“Mark said he’d fit well in my hole” she sighed and her eyes glazed over
I rolled my eyes and couldn’t help but laugh at her expression, she was disappearing to the red side right before my eyes!!!

“I was supposed to be getting here in a few hours but I took an earlier flight and my room ain’t ready yet so I thought I’d come and steal someone’s sofa…there was no answer at Marks door and you know what Gaz is like if you wake him up…”he trailed off as he pushed Jason aside and sauntered into the room and dumped his bag down next to the sofa
“Come in Doug!! Don’t mind me and the fact that this is MY room and I can’t get a flippin minutes peace in here tonight!” he sighed and slammed the door shut behind Howard
“I’m Howard” he said stretching his hand out in my direction “Since Jay has no manners and didn’t introduce me” he grinned and then looked at Jason, playfully tutting
“No introductions needed mate, cos you’re not staying here!”

oh so now Howard’s the one with manners, interrupting your night with Jay Laugh Laugh

let alone needing to introduce himself Roll Eyes

karenc wrote:

“Kazza! If you’re in there, stop groping the oranges and answer the door” Mary shouted a bit too loudly, causing an old couple to stop and tut then carry on to the lifts.
“I’m going to commit a murder” I almost yelled before getting up and throwing the robe back on.
“Finally” she said rolling her eyes as I opened the door
“Sorry to interrupt the juice squeezing but it’s gone 6.30am and Lara gets here in a few hours so we might want to be making tracks. Morning Jason” she grinned as he appeared behind me at the door.
“Shit! Right ok, let me get dressed and organised and I’ll meet you down in reception as soon as I’m ready”
“Fine! Nice meeting you Jason! Sorry about all the interruptions but maybe Kazza can try your juice some other time” she winked before rushing off to the lift and stepping inside.

“What happens in Cardiff, stays in Cardiff!!!!”

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

that was HILARIOUS!!!!!! poor Lara, won't get to know what happened, that was close with The Sun joke, it's good he trusts you...

You can blame Mazza for not going all the way with Jay..

and i"ll blame her and Mark if Gary woke up groggy with a less than perfect voice :fight:

Last edited by Zouba on Wed 22 Jul 2009, 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 12:50 pm

Well you know i loved every word of this Clap Laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next