TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju

Go down 
+17
Tina
Apfelsine
Steph_Luvs_Mark
larajayne
Alison
jor
Emz
Hids
maddimouse
Zouba
marfen
Janie
fayetakethat
elaine 79
Mary
Titti
karenc
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange
Registration date : 2008-02-01

What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Empty
PostSubject: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 July   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 5:39 pm

This oneshot came about after discussing our night in Cardiff on msn. Emz suggested making a oneshot out of it hug Big thanks to Mazza, as she's been proofing and contributing some ideas to the storyline hug Kiss I'll be posting this in three parts and the first part is coming up now!!!!

Disclaimer:

These stories are for entertainment purposes only.
Any link to real characters is purely fictional.
No one knows Take That or their families, and any event,
location that may fit their real locations
or connection between them
and the fictional characters is purely coincidental.

Fanfiction writers retain the copyright for their stories and their own characters.
Please do not steal/copy or use them without express permission of the writer

Last edited by karenc on Wed 22 Jul 2009, 12:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 5:41 pm

What Happens In Cardiff...

“This is stupid, they won’t be there we might as well cancel” Mary huffed
“How do you know that, been checking you crystal ball when I wasn’t looking?”
“No” she replied rolling her eyes “But you know what our luck is like, take The Brits for example”
“Lets not even go there shall we? Our luck has to change sometime. We’ll need to decide soon though cos we need to cancel the table if we don’t want it”
“Well I don’t want to pay an arm and a leg for dinner and all I get to see all night is you grinning back at me!”
“Thanks, cheeky sod!!” I said playfully slapping her as she pressed the button for the traffic lights. We crossed the street and carried on walking, almost reaching another set of traffic lights just as my phone alerted me to a text…

Boys have been seen in the hotel, you might want to keep that table ;)

“Ma, you might want to look at this” my body was in a trance like state as I passed her the phone and watched her face as she read it. She looked up at me and then back at the phone and then repeated the action a few more times.
“Oh. My. God!!!!!!!!!!! Chuffin Eck…Christ on a bike…OMG we better hurry, we need to go and get ready, I can’t believe our luck might be changing”
“Come on we need to shower and get ready and omg what if we actually see them?”
“We probably won’t they’ll have gone off somewhere for the night knowing our luck”
“Can you for once just have a bit of faith, you’re so pessimistic all the time”
“It’s my job, kinda like good cop/bad cop…I play it down and you get excited…” she shrugged before laughing as we made our way hurriedly along the street.

Back at the hotel two very excited laydees had called their friend Lara, who couldn’t be there and had told her the lads had been seen and they were keeping their reservation. Showers had been taken and now they both sat there a bit in shock at what might happen…
“What if we actually get to meet them? How did it come to this Mazza?”
“How did it ever come to this Kazza?” she sighed before we burst into fits of nervous giggles
“We’ll have to try and act normal do you think we can do that?”
“We can try I guess, as long as they don’t come into the restaurant while we’re eating cos I’m not paying a fortune for a meal that I won’t eat!”
“Yeah cos that’s what’s important here” I sniggered rolling my eyes as I lifted the hairdryer and started to get ready.
“Arghhhh my hair looks all fluffy and I don’t have my straightening stuff…why tonight eh? Some bugger up there must really hate me”
“It looks fine” Mary laughed
“It doesn’t but thanks for trying to make me feel better”
Hair done, make up applied and one last check in the mirror and we were off for our short walk to the lads hotel. Nervous chatter kept us occupied as we made our way, broken by Mary’s laughter as I tripped up and almost fell over
“Damn hem on my trousers, they’re too long to wear with flat shoes, why didn’t I pack my heels” I almost sobbed.
“Don’t die on me now Kazza, I can’t do this myself!” a laugh erupted from her throat as she took my arm and we continued to walk. Shortly after, we turned the corner and there in front of us was the hotel…butterflies were getting the better of me and I was nervous about going in the place, let alone having to eat a meal in there. Excitement however outweighed the nerves and we marched on up to the entrance and straight into reception.

We were directed through to the restaurant where we were shown to a table, a table in a room full of empty tables…there was not one person in there apart from us, of course we had walked past a couple of the usual fans at the bar, their eyes firmly fixed on us only serving to make the atmosphere frosty and making us feel like we shouldn’t be there. The waiter showed us to our table and pulled out our seats for us, placing our napkins on our laps and asking if we’d like anything to drink. We hadn’t had much to eat all day and opted for water with our dinner, not to mention that what a bottle of wine would cost could have bought us another tour ticket!!! The waiter brought our drinks back
“Will that be charged to your room ladies?“
“Erm no thank you, we’ll be paying cash”
“Certainly” he smiled and walked away
“Charged to the room? Bloody hell, do we look like we could afford a room here?“ I giggled to Mary!

I could understand as time wore on what the lads felt like being watched all the time…evil glances were still being thrown in our direction, I could see Mary looking up every so often and looking increasingly uncomfortable
“Are they still looking?”
“Yep, if looks could kill…”
“You know what? Sod them, we’ve got as much right to be here as them so let’s enjoy our meal ok? How often do we get to eat in style like this?” I gestured to our surroundings
“Never again I hope, this will clear me out” We both giggled and carried on chatting, then I saw Mary’s eyes widen
“Ma…”
“James and Paul” she whispered, trying not to look. Before we knew it the waiter had shown them into the restaurant and they had picked the table beside ours!!! Now, not only were we being watched by the evil fan girls, we also had to act normal because of who was sat next to us. Shortly after, Jamie and Ben from the guys band came in and took the table on the other side of us…we were sandwiched in between 4 of the lads crew, there was no way in hell we could talk about tour now! So for the next hour and a half, we ate our food and chatted about anything and everything that wasn’t Take That. We paid for our meal and picked up our bags, heading back out to the bar area. By now it had filled up and you could instantly tell which people were fans and which were not, a lot of familiar faces lined up one side of the room, all sat there drinking and talking and trying to act like they didn’t care…if they didn’t care, why do they still do it I thought to myself! There was one small table right in the middle of the bar area and close to the bar so we had easy access to drinks, we pulled out the chairs and sat down. The atmosphere was weird, the air was filled with anticipation, butterflies were chasing each other around my stomach. However I still couldn’t shake the fact that a few people seemed to be very wary of us, almost sizing us up to see if we would be any risk to their few seconds of interaction that they might get with the lads.
Time passed and Jamie and Ben had now moved from the restaurant to the bar, picking a large table in the bottom corner as other people drifted in and out to join them. A few people had also started to congregate at a small table directly behind where I was sitting, we assumed they were dancers or performers, it wasn’t ones we recognised. Text updates had been flying from my phone to a few others, including Lara, who were desperate for any TT info they could get their hands on, especially of The Barlow variety in Lara’s case!
“Ooh there’s Mike” I whispered to Mary
“Mark?” she asked, her eyes like saucers
“No Mike” I nodded over in his direction
Mike, their MD had walked in carrying a Pink carrier bag, which amused Mary greatly and she felt the need to text Lara picking up my phone to do so and then pointing out to me that I had a reply since I hadn’t noticed
“Don’t mind me Ma” I said rolling my eyes as she picked up my phone to check the reply “My phone is your phone apparently” I looked at her and couldn’t help but giggle as she struggled to type out a reply
“Your phone is weird”
“Uh huh, don’t suppose it would be anything to do with the two glasses of wine you’ve just had” I laughed and then we carried on chatting and texting.

Chatter was soon interrupted as finally someone important had entered the bar…Mary must have seen the look on my face
“Kazza?”
“…”
“Kazza what is it?”
“Mark” I whispered and nodded to her side, he was approaching and walked straight past us, stopping at the table behind where the dancers had been sitting. We could hear him chatting away and making a fuss over someones baby, being all sweet and giggly as he did so. Mary was gone, her eyes totally focused on Mark, I might as well not have been there…she ooohed and awwwed in all the right places and it was frustrating as I couldn’t see what was going on. As he had moved away, she turned back to me
“Oh god, how sweet and cute was that? I think I love Mark” she half sighed, half sobbed jokingly “My ovaries have just skipped a beat!”
“I couldn’t see anything! But when I heard his little giggle, you’re right it was way too cute” For the next half an hour or so he was the only one of the lads to have appeared and he kept passing by our table, presumably to go outside for a smoke.
“I’m telling you we should take up smoking” Mary said in all seriousness as I giggled at her
“What? I’m not joking, we could go out there and offer Mark a cigarette”
“Why am I hearing you saying cigarette but thinking you mean something totally different?” I grinned
“Kazza!!” she said in mock horror before we burst into a fit of giggles and ordered another drink.

I sat there texting Lara and turned round to talk to Mary
“Anything else you want to add?” I asked shoving the phone in front of her but getting no reply
“Mazza!”
“Err sorry but you want to look to your left”
“I can’t just look!!” I said, I didn’t want to just turn and gawp at whoever was stood there
“No, you really want to look to your left” she nodded but before I had a chance to discreetly look, I heard a voice. That soft mancunian accent that had sent my heart a flutter many times before and made my breath catch in my throat
“Is he stood right next to me?” I asked, in a whisper, just loud enough that Mary could make it out. A nod came from her head as my heart started to pound in my chest and I wrestled with myself not to turn round and stare open mouthed!!
“Ooh he just turned to go to the bar and I’ve got a great view of his ass, come on you have to look now” she said glassy eyed as she enjoyed the view. My head turned to the left and side and admired the sight that had presented itself in front of me.
“I can’t believe you missed him coming in, he walked up to the dancers and said “what’s goin on ere then” in a funny voice and did some jazz hands to go with it”
“I didn’t even know he was there, damn Lara!! If she was here I wouldn’t have been texting her and missed the god that is Mr O walk in and stand right next to me!!!”
“That was so funny and he looks so hot”
“Arghh I can’t quite believe this is happening” we discreetly watched as he stood at the bar, hoping he would linger there a little longer. Ok so he hadn’t noticed us or even so much as looked at us but he was a couple of feet away…we were within touching distance of The Orange and my god was it doing things to us!
Slowly he turned around from the bar and to our surprise his hands were full…one hand carried a teacup and saucer, a spoon balancing precariously on the side and in the other a teapot…all in the finest white china you’ve ever seen. I glanced at Mary and let out a giggle before looking back in Jason’s direction noticing that he seemed to be looking for somewhere to place his tea. His eyes landed on our table; the fact that it was for three and there were only two of us sat at it was obviously getting his attention. He glanced at the table and back at the bar, then repeated the action a few times. Stepping forward he went to sit his things on the table, which was now a bit full due to all our empty glasses plus random ones the dancers had been sitting in the empty area. Seeing the limited space Mary grabbed the menu from the table and moved it to the side..
He looked up from under his eyelashes, before properly looking from Mary to me and letting the biggest, friendliest smile spread across his face
“Thanks girls” he grinned before setting his stuff down
“That’s alright” I replied with a smile…and then watched as he parked his bum in the seat next to me and carried on chatting with the dancers!
That’s alright, I said to myself, you had Jason’s attention and all you could say was that’s alright?!?!?! I mentally berated myself for not taking my chance and at the same time was thankful that I had managed to stay on my seat and keep breathing. When he had looked up and smiled at us, that smile that could break thousands of hearts, I couldn’t quite believe it…Jason Orange had smiled at US!!! He stayed in the seat at our table as we tried to continue having a conversation without making a fool of ourselves when all I really wanted to do was jump on him or at least try and have a conversation.

I’m not sure whether it was nerves or the drink but all of a sudden I really needed to pee
“Ma I’m gonna have to go and pee”
“What? You can’t leave me sat here on my own while Jay’s still sat there” she said quietly almost in a panic
“But I really need to pee”
“So do I actually, ok I’ll go first and then you can go, try and behave while I’m gone” she giggled, picking up her bag and slowly making her way to the toilets. I sat there in silence, I’ve never felt more awkward yet excited at the same time in all my life. I nervously played with my fingers, looked around the room, picked up my phone and started texting, anything to keep myself busy and not do anything stupid. After what seemed like an age Mary came back, telling me where the toilets were and off I went. Mary sat there playing with her fingers, looking around and texting on my phone passing the time the same way as I had. When I returned we carried on conversation and soon enough Jason had moved down to the table in the corner to join other members of the band and crew.
“Can you believe that just happened?” I asked, still a little star struck
“I can’t believe this whole night, it’s so surreal” I looked up and Gary had walked in
“Gary” I said to Ma
“OMG”
We sent Lara a text straight away, all it said was “Barlowwwwwww” he walked past us and started fussing over the baby as Mark had done before him and then Lara had replied…
“Fuck off! Waaaaa! God that’s depressing! Tell me he looks like shit and is wearing a brown woolly cardigan *cries*”
We had a good giggle and Mary watched Gary as the eyebrow was out in force, I however was still fixed on the table in the corner of the room, even if Jason did have his back to me. After Gary had left and gone to sit with Jason and the others, Mary turned to me
“Gary looks like a chav tonight” she said giggling
“Yeah he does actually, we should tell Lara” I said, already tapping away at my phone to reply to her previous text:
“No but he’s wearing a tracksuit and trainers and looks like a chav anyway :P”
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 5:41 pm

Contd.

For the next hour or so Mark was constantly passing by us to get outside to the patio area for a smoke. I could see Mary getting more and more fidgety by the minute every time he passed.
“That’s it” she said and got up, picking up her bag
“Mary, where are you going?”
“I’m going to do what I should have done hours ago!” she stated and rushed off out the room leaving me sitting in the middle of the crowded bar on my own…my eyes wandered to the table in the far corner to where Jason had been sitting, but now it appeared that he wasn’t. I slumped back in my seat and started to text on my phone…
“You’ll not die if you don’t use that for a while you know” I looked up and saw Jason sat in the seat next to me again. I found myself speechless and looked round to see if there was anyone else incase it wasn’t me he was talking to
“I know my hotness probably astounds you but there’s no need to text the world” he smirked, a smirk I had seen a thousand times before in pictures and on TV but now I was witnessing it first hand and I had to get a grip or he would think I was a complete idiot
“I think the world already knows it” I said before blushing “I mean you weren’t shy about telling me so I assume you tell lots of people”
“Where’s your friend gone?”
“I dunno, she ran off somewhere! Said she’d be back soon, she’s a bit flaky; I’m used to it”
“Can I get you a drink then since you’re sat here on your own”
“Erh, well don’t you have people to be getting back to” I gestured to the corner where there was lots of laughs and drinking going on
“Wouldn’t be sat here if I was supposed to be over there would I?”
“I suppose not, ok I’ll have a drink but help yourself out this time and get something that isn’t tea! You’re supposed to be rock and roll, you play your own instruments now!” I giggled poking my tongue out
“Cheeky” he smirked and turned to the bar to order some drinks. He came back and placed them on the table, it hadn’t gone unnoticed by me that several pairs of eyes were on me and I felt like they were burning holes through my skin
“Don’t you ever get sick of this?” I asked “all these people watching you all the time?”
“So you weren’t here watching me too?” he asked, looking up from under his lashes, a questioning look on his face
“Well yes and no…although more yes I suppose” I blushed “We came and had a meal and a few drinks, we thought you might be here but we’re also having a really good night out! Having a laugh and a chat, we haven’t been gawping at you all night!”
“No but you were checking out my ass earlier, I doubt you noticed cos you were focused on something else, but there’s a mirror behind the bar” he sat forward so that his face was level with mine and winked, making my heart feel like it would explode any minute
Oh hell!! I hadn’t noticed and he had been watching us, I felt my cheeks begin to flush and didn’t know what to say…
Back to top Go down
Titti
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Titti

Number of posts : 18387
Fave Member : the Chicken Shit.

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 5:51 pm

Laugh Clap Laugh Clap

Not enough DJ if you ask me though. Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 5:51 pm

You know i love this Clap Clap

Memories.... Shifty Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 5:56 pm

Titti wrote:
Laugh Clap Laugh Clap

Not enough DJ if you ask me though. Laugh

If it's more DJ you're looking for then you might want to look for the door and not let it hit you on the ass on the way out...

Hide Laugh

He does make an appearance but right at the very end and not for very long, sorry! Angel

Thanks for leaving FB Grin hug
Back to top Go down
elaine 79
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
elaine 79

Number of posts : 1766
Fave Member : Rob/Gary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 6:44 pm

Clap Clap Clap Clap

mirror behind the bar, waaaahahahahaha Laugh

thats soooo funny, wonder where Mary's gone? Think Laugh

loving this, when can we expect more? Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 6:58 pm

Next part will probably be tomorrow Elaine!!

Grin hug
Back to top Go down
fayetakethat
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
fayetakethat

Number of posts : 3108
Fave Member : Jason!!
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 7:20 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Love this Karen!! Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
Janie
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Janie

Number of posts : 5905
Location : On a Loch with Jason in his wooden boat sailing into the sunset
Fave Member : Jason

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 8:10 pm

This is genius Karen Clap Clap Clap Clap Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=625646
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 8:15 pm

Awww I'm so glad you guys are enjoying this!! More laughs to come in the next part Grin Laugh hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 8:16 pm

karenc wrote:
“No” she replied rolling her eyes “But you know what our luck is like, take The Brits for example”
“Lets not even go there shall we? Our luck has to change sometime. We’ll need to decide soon though cos we need to cancel the table if we don’t want it”

I've lost count of how many times I've had a similar conversation with my friend Laugh

karenc wrote:
The atmosphere was weird, the air was filled with anticipation, butterflies were chasing each other around my stomach.

I'm missing this feeling already Sad

karenc wrote:
“I’m telling you we should take up smoking” Mary said in all seriousness as I giggled at her
“Why am I hearing you saying cigarette but thinking you mean something totally different?” I grinned
“Kazza!!” she said in mock horror before we burst into a fit of giggles and ordered another drink.

Laugh

karenc wrote:

“You’ll not die if you don’t use that for a while you know” I looked up and saw Jason sat in the seat next to me again.

OMG Shock faint

I love your adventures Laugh and love ya both! hug
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 8:17 pm

SeDeTT wrote:

karenc wrote:

Laugh

I remember us actually having this convo. Laugh And then in London agreeing that on the next tour i'm gonna carry cigarettes...just incase Roll Eyes Laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 8:20 pm

Mary wrote:
SeDeTT wrote:

karenc wrote:

Laugh

I remember us actually having this convo. Laugh And then in London agreeing that on the next tour i'm gonna carry cigarettes...just incase Roll Eyes Laugh

You can always approach him for telling him off for not having given up smoking yet Shrug
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 8:20 pm

SeDeTT wrote:
Mary wrote:
SeDeTT wrote:

karenc wrote:

Laugh

You can always approach him for telling him off for not having given up smoking yet Shrug

But if i have a packed of cigarettes, then i also have something for him to sign Yes Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 8:21 pm

SeDeTT wrote:
karenc wrote:

I've lost count of how many times I've had a similar conversation with my friend Laugh

karenc wrote:
The atmosphere was weird, the air was filled with anticipation, butterflies were chasing each other around my stomach.

I'm missing this feeling already Sad

karenc wrote:

Laugh

karenc wrote:

“You’ll not die if you don’t use that for a while you know” I looked up and saw Jason sat in the seat next to me again.

OMG Shock faint

I love your adventures Laugh and love ya both! hug

Aww Sede thanks so much for the FB!! Especially since you went to the trouble of quoting the bits you liked hug

The convo about the cigarettes, as Ma pointed out, we did actually discuss that although we were slightly tipsy by that point Think Blush Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 8:21 pm

Mary wrote:
SeDeTT wrote:
Mary wrote:
SeDeTT wrote:

karenc wrote:

Laugh

But if i have a packed of cigarettes, then i also have something for him to sign Yes Laugh

She's not stupid our Mazza No Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 8:22 pm

karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:
SeDeTT wrote:
Mary wrote:
SeDeTT wrote:

karenc wrote:

Laugh

She's not stupid our Mazza No Laugh

I'm clever, me Yes Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 8:24 pm

As further scenarios in this fic will show, Ma Tongue Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 8:25 pm

Being drunk takes away at least half of my brain cells Yes Laugh

God help Howard in a few weeks Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 8:27 pm

Mary wrote:

Oh lord, that poor man Panic Shock Laugh Laugh Laugh

at least he won't have both of us to put up with, we're much worse as a double act Yes Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 8:30 pm

karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:

Oh lord, that poor man Panic Shock Laugh Laugh Laugh

at least he won't have both of us to put up with, we're much worse as a double act Yes Laugh

I could always take a cardboard cut-out of you with me Shrug Laugh Laugh

I need to see if that recording of "helloooo" on my phone that you did worked...then i could play it to Howard while he's having a pic taken with me and your cut-out Yes Laugh
Back to top Go down
marfen
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
marfen

Number of posts : 6357
Fave Member : The Barlow

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 8:48 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh Love it!

Although like T mentioned about a lack of Howard, there's not enough Barlow in it either! You could have described how lovely his arse looked in his chaffy tracksuit!!

So, when are you posting the next bit? Grin
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 8:58 pm

Kazzaaa! I was reading an old interview with Mark last night and guess what he said his fave wine was? Laugh
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

Number of posts : 16420
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jul 2009, 8:59 pm

I didn't expect any barlow in there... but i knew this fic would be fun and hilarious and gave it a shot

i'm glad i did, i love it Grin Hyper Drool

Jason was watching you Dance Dance Jump

now Mary's going out to meet Mark, that'll be interesting Shifty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju   What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Happens In Cardiff... - Mark/Jay oneshot, Part 3, 22 Ju
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next