TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07

Go down 
+15
Steph_Luvs_Mark
Alison
elaine 79
maddimouse
larajayne
jor
Hids
Lene
marfen
Janie
Zouba
fayetakethat
Mary
Tina
karenc
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!
Registration date : 2008-02-01

What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 10:32 pm

karenc wrote:
Yeah you can Angel all you like but you and Mark won't be getting those kinda chances again in the Manchester part of this...

Tongue Tongue Laugh

I dread to think what you've got planned......

....i look forward to your PM Cool Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 10:33 pm

Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:
Yeah you can Angel all you like but you and Mark won't be getting those kinda chances again in the Manchester part of this...

Tongue Tongue Laugh

I don't actually have a plan as such...yet...so I have no clue when a PM will be dropping into your inbox Hide Laugh

All I know is that you should be punished for being really annoying to me and Jason Shrug Think Tongue Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 10:36 pm

karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:

Tongue Tongue Laugh

I don't actually have a plan as such...yet...so I have no clue when a PM will be dropping into your inbox Hide Laugh

All I know is that you should be punished for being really annoying to me and Jason Shrug Think Tongue Laugh

I think, by the end of this, I've been punished enough, don't you. Sad Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 10:38 pm

Mary wrote:

I think, by the end of this, I've been punished enough, don't you. Sad Laugh

Do I think you've been punished enough... Think

NO!!!!! Tongue Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 10:40 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Cry Don\'t Care Bugger Strop

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 10:46 pm

I've atually just had a couple of ideas for this...not involving you though...something Marijke mentioned I think when I was talking about doing a series if these oneshots...gives me a way to bring her into it for a small part too Wink Think

Possibly... Think

Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 10:55 pm

oooo Shifty Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
elaine 79
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
elaine 79

Number of posts : 1766
Fave Member : Rob/Gary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 3:28 pm

wahahahahahahahahahahahaha Laugh Laugh Laugh

Clap Clap Clap love this Karen
Back to top Go down
fayetakethat
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
fayetakethat

Number of posts : 3108
Fave Member : Jason!!
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 8:18 pm

Clap Clap Clap Clap

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

I just wanna know if Karen and Jason will ever get it on!! Laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 8:19 pm

karenc wrote:
“I dunno if I’d call being groped by a woman who was old enough to be my granny fun and she ruined my hat!!” he frowned before we all burst out laughing.

Awww bless him!

karenc wrote:
“No man should be without his hat!! It’s every man and his hat for himself in this world, someone’s wrecked my hat tonight, but he can have his back” Mark nodded and then got out the cab walking over to where the “Duke’s hat” was placed on the pavement beside him.

Confused Laugh

karenc wrote:
“Guys, Mark’s kinda stuck…he’s dangling from the tail and well I think his shirt is caught on it or something and he can’t get down…” she said before turning back to look at Mark , who was helplessly dangling and causing her to laugh

FFS!! Laugh

karenc wrote:
“So there’s been no squeezing of Oranges yet then?” Howard asked, wiggling his eyebrows “I was thinking about this earlier…”
“You were thinking about squeezing Jason’s oranges?” Mary asked, pulling a face as Mark returned from the bar saying they were bringing the drinks over

Confused Laugh Laugh

OMG that scene in the pool Hot

Can't wait to know when you catch them Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 9:02 pm

fayetakethat wrote:

Well that's the million dollar question isn't it? Think Shrug Laugh Laugh

Depends if Mary and Mark make themselves scarce or start behaving!!! Roll Eyes
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 9:03 pm

SeDeTT wrote:
karenc wrote:
“I dunno if I’d call being groped by a woman who was old enough to be my granny fun and she ruined my hat!!” he frowned before we all burst out laughing.

Awww bless him!

karenc wrote:
“No man should be without his hat!! It’s every man and his hat for himself in this world, someone’s wrecked my hat tonight, but he can have his back” Mark nodded and then got out the cab walking over to where the “Duke’s hat” was placed on the pavement beside him.

Confused Laugh

karenc wrote:
“Guys, Mark’s kinda stuck…he’s dangling from the tail and well I think his shirt is caught on it or something and he can’t get down…” she said before turning back to look at Mark , who was helplessly dangling and causing her to laugh

FFS!! Laugh

karenc wrote:
“So there’s been no squeezing of Oranges yet then?” Howard asked, wiggling his eyebrows “I was thinking about this earlier…”
“You were thinking about squeezing Jason’s oranges?” Mary asked, pulling a face as Mark returned from the bar saying they were bringing the drinks over

Confused Laugh Laugh

OMG that scene in the pool Hot

Can't wait to know when you catch them Laugh

Lots of Confused and Laugh in that FB, which I'll take as a good thing Yes Grin Laugh

Thanks Sede hug
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 9:04 pm

karenc wrote:
fayetakethat wrote:

Well that's the million dollar question isn't it? Think Shrug Laugh Laugh

Depends if Mary and Mark make themselves scarce or start behaving!!! Roll Eyes

Angel Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 2:09 pm

Thanks for all the FB Laydees Grin Here's the 3rd and final part of the oneshot!! Cool

“Fucking hell Mark!!! Stop doing that in my car and get your foot off the ceiling!! Do you know how much work I put in to get this car right?!?!” Jason shouted opening the car door causing Mary to fall backwards with Mark still on top of her
“Well, well that’s certainly a novel way to make use of all the nice new furnishings you put in there Jay and you might want to sit up or something cos I‘m a known perv and I‘m getting a really good view here” Howard smirked as he peered in the window seeing Mark and Mary clinging to each other trying to sit up, her face was all flushed and she looked away hoping that if she turned around this would all be a nightmare.
“Mazza!!” I shouted as I approached the car and saw what was going on “What do you think this is? That scene from Titanic…steaming up the windows nicely were you?” I laughed, seeing how red her face was going
“Well, what the hell do you think you were doing?!?” Jason shouted “My precious car…I can’t believe you would do that in there” he moaned pulling a face
“Aww come on they just wanted a ride in your lovely Merc” Howard laughed “You’re just jealous cos it wasn’t you who got use of your gear stick tonight”
“I feel there should be a joke here about mirror, signal, manoeuvre but it’s too bloody late for this nonsense” Gary yawned
“So did he fire up your engine then, make you purr like a kitten…sorry I meant the cars engine” Howard laughed again…
“Right well I’m back to bed, looks like we’re getting back in now” Gary sighed and turned off heading towards the hotel again
“You know that’s quite impressive that you managed to get your foot up there, cos there’s not a lot of space to move in here” Howard observed, pointing at the foot print on the ceiling “Is that an ass print too?!” he exclaimed, as Mary blushed looking at Mark and then giggled
“Piss off Dougie” Mark and Jason both snapped at the same time, he held his hands up in front of him and retreated back to his room. Jason stood there and stared at the pair of them the anger spread all over his face
“Excuse me but I’m not some show piece in a museum” Mary exclaimed
“Yeah come on Jay, this is your fault anyway!” Mark said
“MY FAULT?” he yelled “And how do you work that one out, how is it my fault that you pair ended up shagging in the back seat of my newly upholstered classic Mercedes?”
I had to giggle and Jason turned to look at me shaking his head
“Well if you hadn’t taken our clothes then we wouldn’t have to be sat in here!”
“If you hadn’t interrupted me all night in Cardiff, I wouldn’t have taken your clothes”
“You could have spent your time wisely tonight and you’d have had some action tonight too” I knew Mark was pushing his buttons and this was going round in circles
“Right, that’s enough!! Both of you” I sighed “Jay, go and get their clothes from reception”
“No, they don’t deserve them”
“Jay just do it ok?!”
“Fine but this doesn’t mean I’m happy about it!” he walked off in a sulk, mumbling away to himself
“And you pair, I swear to God if you cause me any more trouble I will kill both of you? Ok?”
“Well technically we didn’t do anything wrong! It’s not our fault the fire alarm went off” Mary added as Jason came striding back towards us with two bath robes in his hand
“You do realise that I’m gonna have to get all the upholstery done again and you’re paying for it” he growled at Mark before going off on one again about all the work he had put into his car and how it was his pride and joy. He was getting more uptight by the minute so I grabbed him and kissed him, a lingering kiss that would stay on his lips and hopefully calm him down
“Mmm what was that for?” he grinned
“Cos you were going on and on and getting upset and it’s not going to make any difference” I smiled. Mark and Mary were now decent and had emerged from the car.

As soon as they had gotten to Jason’s room, he threw the keys down on the table and turned on his laptop
“How could they do that in my car, it’s disgusting?”
“So you’ve never done it in a car before?” I smirked
“Well yeah but it was my car, not someone else’s!” he furiously tapped away at the buttons as I walked over to him and slipped my arms round his shoulders, kissing down his neck and slipping my hands down inside his tshirt.
“Just give me a minute yeah?” he said kissing my hand and removing them from inside his tshirt as he continued tapping away at the keys
“Come on we’ve been trying to get time alone and now we’ve got it! Sort that tomorrow” I ginned
“I can’t, it’s making me sick thinking about it, if I don’t do this then I won’t be able to think about anything else all night” he was chewing his lip as he waited for the web page to load and started to browse through the pages of upholstery for his car
“I’ve got a good mind to pick the most expensive one, Mark’s bloody paying for it!”
“Yeah you said” I sighed, he wasn’t paying any attention to me now at all
“You do know Howard is gay and cross dresses right?” I asked
“Really, that’s good” he nodded and I got up and stood at the window
“Gary said he’s leaving the band and Rob’s replacing him”
“Oh right”
“Your car is about to be towed away”
“What?” he shot up and rushed over to the window “That’s not funny!” he frowned before returning to the laptop
“No what’s not funny is the fact that you invited me here and now it’s like I don’t exist all because of a stupid situation with your car, which FYI you’re blowing out of proportion!!”
I sat back down on the bed and put my shoes on, before getting up and leaving, slamming the door shut behind me and heading down to reception. Luckily for me they had rooms available and I put it on my credit card, I’d worry about paying for it later.

I called Mary and she picked up right away
“Just to let you know Jason’s being an ass so I’ve got myself a room tonight”
“What? Why did you do that?”
“Because he’s paying more attention to his bloody car right now than me and I won’t play second fiddle to an inanimate object Mazza”
“Shit! I’ve screwed things up for you again! It wasn’t deliberate you know”
“I know and I’ve partly myself to blame! I guess I’ll see you for breakfast in the morning eh?”
“Yeah night Kazza”
“Night Mazza”
I lay in bed for what seemed like a few hours, I had tossed and turned and couldn’t get to sleep, maybe I had been a bit hasty for leaving Jason’s room like that. It was no good, I was wide awake so I got up and looked at the time 6.45am, sleep wasn’t coming now so I got up and stepped into the shower, maybe the hot beads of water would soothe me and I’d at least get an hour or so sleep. I had just stepped out and wrapped the hotels fluffy towel around me when there was a knock at the door. I slowly opened it and saw Jason stood there in front of me, his hair all ruffled and damp like he had just been in the shower too
“Jason” I said flatly
“I’m sorry, can I come in?”
“I suppose so, got your car sorted out did you?”
“The car’s not important, I pissed you off and I’m sorry” he said moving closer to me as I closed the door. “I was stupid, we were finally on our own and I was too concerned about my car”
“Yeah you were stupid” I nodded, he was staring straight at me, my towel had started to slip slightly and his tongue poked out from between his lips and ran along his bottom lips. He looked up at me from under his lashes and he was forgiven…how could I resist him looking at me like that
“I know and I’m fully prepared to make it up to you, if you’ll let me”
“I might do, but you better make it good!”
“Oh I’ll make it good, you won’t know where the hell you are when I’m finished”
“In that case you better get started then eh?” I winked, as he pushed me back into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He stripped off in front of me and I gasped a little at how aroused he already seemed, taking my hand he pulled me in beside him and pushed me up against the cold tiles. His hands came up to cup my face and he kissed me, a kiss like no other I had ever experienced before. The pressure of his lips against mine was sending me weak at the knees and I grabbed his ass for a bit of support, which only pushed his ample manhood further against my skin causing me to moan. The kissing and caressing continued until I was begging for him to be inside me
“Please…” I begged but he shook his head with a wicked grin over his face and continued to tease me until I was ready to explode over his fingers.
“Finally, I’ve got you…no interruptions”
“None, so stop talking and get inside me Orange”
“Ah ah, have some patience” he winked, stroking me

“Room service!” a voice called out as there was a knock on the door. I slumped against Jason’s shoulder and for some reason burst into a fit of laughter
“It’s not fucking funny”
“Oh it so is” I nodded “It’s so unbelievable that it’s hilarious” I giggled “Now you better let me go answer the door” I giggled, slapping his ass as I passed, putting on a robe and going to get the door
“I’m sorry madam, I have your breakfast here”
“Err I didn’t order breakfast”
“We had a telephone call half an hour ago asking for the breakfast and this note to be delivered to your room”
“Oh ok, thank you” I smiled and took the breakfast trolley, placing it by the table and starting to read the note. I moaned as Jason’s hands slipped around my waist and I turned to kiss him.
“This is bloody priceless” I grinned, letting him read the note
“Mark and Mary!!!” he smiled and rolled his eyes, as I sat down and proceeded to eat what was there for breakfast.

We split up to get ready and Jason had to go and finish packing his bag as they were leaving today. We arranged to meet back at his room half an hour later. He was ready when I called and we went downstairs to meet the others for breakfast.
Everyone was already there apart from Howard, so we pulled up two chairs and sat down. Chatter started around the table about the previous night and Mark and Mary were getting the full brunt of all the jokes. Howard came rushing in a few minutes later
“Guys, you’ve got to see today’s Sun” he laughed
“Where did you get it?” Jason asked
“One of the fans gave it to me in the lobby, there’s some interesting TT news in it” he smirked, opening it to pages 4 and 5 and placing it in front of Mark and Mary
“Oh my Goddddddddddddddddd” she said, looking at the pages
“Shit” Mark whispered before letting out a giggle as she slapped him on the arm, her face was burning and she tried to bury it in her hands.
There was a 2 page spread on Mark not being the squeaky clean young man he once was, a pap had caught him and Mary running from the pool to Jay’s car and also got a few shots of them in the car which were blurry but clear enough to see what was going on…they had covered any parts which were not deemed appropriate to show in the paper with black and white TT symbols, everyone gathered round the paper
“Well if you’re gonna get papped, you might as well do it in style” I grinned at Mary
“This is sick!! Why would they print that, it’s wrong”
“What’s wrong is you and him doing it in the backseat of my car!”
“Oh shut up Jason, you haven’t been papped and printed in the paper, with only TT symbols to cover you!!”
“You’ve been papped Mary, you’re mam will be so proud” Howard smirked “They’ve got a tiny bit about it on the front too and the headline is “Merc Owen” he shook his head and laughed a bit as did Gary and Jason just sniggered, finally starting to see the funny side
“Well if you can’t keep it in your pants and not do it in people’s cars, then I guess this is what you get!” He grinned
“You’re forgetting an all important detail” Gary said seriously “They didn’t have any pants so where else was he supposed to put it?” he lifted the paper and had a good laugh as he scanned the article and pictures and reading out a few of the lines from it…

At one point there was feet on the ceiling and also on the horn (car horn that is!!) Some of those positions were truly amazing considering the cramped conditions

“Truly amazing” Mark grinned, nudging Mary
“It’s not funny Mark, I’m gonna get people shouting at me in the street and what will my mum think”
“You know what she’s like” I shrugged “She’ll probably ask you if you can let her meet Howard sometime”
“Oh ha bloody ha Kazza”
“Oooh she likes a bit of the Dougie dude then? Tell you what I’ll give you an autograph for her” he strode over to the bar and asked if they had a pen, returning and picking up the newspaper. Smirking he handed the paper back to Mary and she looked in shock at it; he had signed right over her ass in one of the pictures
“I’m sure your mam doesn’t want to see that in all it’s glory in the paper”
“That’s it!! You can all shut up, I mean it!”
“Yeah come on guys stop winding her up” Mark laughed
“What happens in Glasgow, stays in Glasgow and that’s not up for disccussion!!!”
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 2:29 pm

I read it again Clap Laugh

Jason's reaction to his car.... SO SO SO funny. Gets me every time! Laugh Laugh

And those damn paps Strop Laugh

Laugh Clap Laugh Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 2:36 pm

Thanks Mazza Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Hids
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
Hids

Number of posts : 6597
Fave Member : Jason

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 2:39 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh see I told you it'd all be Mary's fault Laugh Laugh

is there a what happens in Manc or London - or both ?
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 2:41 pm

Yeah it's always Mary's fault Yes Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh

I'm hoping there will be a what happens in Manc and London...just need to write them Laugh Grin
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 2:44 pm

karenc wrote:

I'm hoping there will be a what happens in Manc and London...just need to write them Laugh Grin

*pokes Kazza and runs away*
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 2:48 pm

Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:

Hey!! Strop Roll Eyes

You know that I'm planning on doing them!! I'll try and get a start on the next one after the weekend cos I'm working all day tomorrow and then I'm at work on Sunday and I'm going out straight from work so I'm a bit busy until Monday Laugh
Back to top Go down
Tina
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Tina

Number of posts : 11905
Fave Member : Jason...a tinny bit Mark

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 2:53 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Wonder if Marys face is to see in it Think -Manchester will be really interesting Laugh
Back to top Go down
Hids
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
Hids

Number of posts : 6597
Fave Member : Jason

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 3:03 pm

karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:

Hey!! Strop Roll Eyes

You know that I'm planning on doing them!! I'll try and get a start on the next one after the weekend cos I'm working all day tomorrow and then I'm at work on Sunday and I'm going out straight from work so I'm a bit busy until Monday Laugh

Karen how dare you have a life when you should be chained to your computer writing Strop Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Tina
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Tina

Number of posts : 11905
Fave Member : Jason...a tinny bit Mark

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 3:04 pm

Hids wrote:

Karen how dare you have a life when you should be chained to your computer writing Strop Laugh Laugh Laugh

You´re the wrong person to say that Poke
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 3:05 pm

Hids wrote:
karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:

Hey!! Strop Roll Eyes

Blame work, it's them that's making me work all day tomorrow Sad Roll Eyes And it's my uncles 70th birthday on Sunday and there's a party thing for him so that's where I'm off to after work on Sunday Grin Sorry Shrug Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 3:06 pm

Tina wrote:
Hids wrote:

You´re the wrong person to say that Poke

Tongue Tongue Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TT FanFiccer Laydees :: The Adventures Of Mazza And Kazza!-
Jump to:  

Best to sign up with Laydee(Username) as a lot of names will be already taken. For example, I am LaydeeEmz.
Signing up will give you coloured text options and can upload your own avatar/icon image.
Click link to open in new tab.