TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07

Go down 
+15
Steph_Luvs_Mark
Alison
elaine 79
maddimouse
larajayne
jor
Hids
Lene
marfen
Janie
Zouba
fayetakethat
Mary
Tina
karenc
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange
Registration date : 2008-02-01

What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Empty
PostSubject: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 7:36 pm

This is the next installment of the What Happens In... series! I hope you all enjoy it as much as the last one!! Same as before, it's coming in three parts Grin

Thanks to Mary for proofing Cool Kiss

What Happens In Glasgow…

Part 1

“I’m not sure we should still be doing this” Mary whispered “You know after Cardiff…”
“What? We’re waiting outside same as everyone else, I’ve got nothing to show for that night except a coaster from the hotel and I’d like their autographs”
“It feels weird though, like we’re stalking them or something, hanging around with the hope of something more than an autograph…”
“Well you can go if you like but I’m staying put” I grinned and sat down on the cold ground, leaning against one of the tall stone pillars just outside the entrance. Mary had sat down a little across from me on the edge of the pavement that surrounded a grassy area and had proceeded to sit in silly poses, the latest one made her look like Buddah and I was killing myself laughing as I heard familiar voices and we both jumped up about a mile. The guys were being ushered through the crowd, signing the few bits that were being shoved in front of their faces but as they got closer to the van Mark looked up and spotted Mary, stood on the pavement watching the scene in front of her
“Alright Mazza” he grinned and doffed his hat to her before turning and spotting me then nodding to Jason, who looked up and grinned, giving me a wink and then I watched as his gorgeous ass disappeared inside the van. By this point a few of the fans were looking at us like we were dirt and gossiping amongst themselves
“Problem girls?” Mazza asked, giving an evil glare and flicking her hair back “Cos if not then we’d appreciate it if you stop staring, if the wind changes your faces will stay like that!!!”
All the fans were starting to disperse now and the tense feeling in the air was fading. As we stood waiting on our taxi, we took some time to look at the amazing surroundings. The Glasgow hotel was outside of town and was set in some stunning Scottish countryside, it looked like an old castle; well a very fancy old place anyway if not a castle. It overlooked the river and gorgeous countryside.
“I see one of them spoke to you, I guess you know them then?” the man who had been stood outside the hotel keeping the fans at bay had turned and spoken to us
“Erm no, we’ve seen them a few times but we don’t know them!” I said defensively and blushed at my comment
“Oh right, you waiting on your taxi?”
“Yes, sorry we’ll be out of your way soon”
“Looks like that might be it now” he pointed “Safe journey girls” he smiled and went back inside

Not wanting to break our usual routine, we went and queued up outside the stadium as we had done at the other dates of the tour so far, chatting to other people and trying to spot familiar faces as they too sat and waited on the nerve racking moment when the turnstyles would open and they’d have to face running the gauntlet that was getting to the front, well at least a spot on the barrier. Glasgow had been much more relaxed than the previous venues so far and getting to the front had been relatively easy!
“I can’t believe we did it!!” Mazza grinned, raising her hands as if she was showing me where we were
“I know!! This is awesome and I’m so glad that I brought my banner now!” I giggled
“You’re not seriously going to hold that up are you?” she asked, almost cringing at the thought
“Why not? Never has a truer word been spoken, especially not since what happened!!”
As we sang and danced our way through the opening of the concert, I had my banner clutched tightly in my hand, waiting for the moment they would make their way back from the b stage when I’d hopefully get my chance. Back they came on top of their magnificent elephant and soon enough they were in front of us, singing Shine like their life depended on it. Mark was stomping away as usual and smiled as he spotted us, giving Mary a nod before carrying on to the other side of the stage. We giggled at Gary’s head bobbing which had now become like a habit to him and I watched as Mary took a video on her camera. Jason was now right in front of us and I held my banner out wide, waving it a bit to try and get his attention, he looked down and I could see him quickly scan the words…

Orange, I want your Juice!!!

A big mischievous grin spread across his face as he pointed at it, giving me a wink and a nod, causing me to smile like I’d had a coat hanger in my mouth for the best part of a day.

Tonight’s concert was almost at an end and as the opening bars of Rule The World started, Jason looked over at us and smiled. Just before the song ended one of their security came over to us and we were handed a piece of paper each…Mazza opened hers and read it carefully:

“Were getting pissed tonight since its our last night in Glasgow…”
“Thought you could show us some interesting places…wait at the barrier after the gig, someone will come and get you”

I read mine out loud and we both looked at each other
“Seriously, they want to meet us after the gig?! This can’t be happening”
“OMG sounds like we might be in for a good night then!!” Mary grinned “I promise I’ll try not to interrupt you tonight” she laughed. “Especially since you probably got us the invite by saying you want Jason’s juice!”
We waited patiently at the barrier, as instructed, and were soon met by Paul who took us through the back of the stage area and outside to where the lads were waiting in their van. We were put inside and off we went.
“Nice to see you again Laydees! Didn’t expect to see you hanging around outside the hotel today” Jason grinned
“Well we were told that Westlife were staying there, seems someone got their boy bands mixed up” I shrugged as Mary giggled beside me
“Poor Westlife being mistaken for us” Jason nodded and played along
“I know! Poor bastards. Anyway listen guys, we’d be happy to join you for drinks or something but we really need to get changed first, we’ve been in these clothes since first thing this morning!”
“Ok well how about we swing by your hotel and that will let you get changed”
“Fine but you guys can wait in the car and maybe drop us round the corner”
“Are you embarrassed?” Mark asked, a puzzled look on his face
“Nooooo, but we’re staying at the Eurohostel! Not really a place you’d expect to be seeing 2 members of Britain’s biggest manband!” Mary exclaimed
“Although we have been seeing your faces there all weekend” I looked at Mary and burst out laughing
“Our faces?” Jason asked
“Yeah because you guys are in town they’ve been playing TT music, special offers in the bar after 4pm, that sort of thing cos a lot of fans are staying there” Mary nodded as I spoke “And they’ve got these cardboard masks of each of your faces that they’ve been giving out at the bar…they had a few pinned up behind the reception desk too this morning although they had Howard, Mark, 2 Jason’s and no Gary” I shrugged
“Sounds like bliss to me” Mark laughed
“We had a couple in our bags for the concert but we didn’t wear them cos we thought it might be a bit weird for you guys, seeing your faces staring back at you from the front row!!” Mary nodded
“Also Mazza couldn’t decide which one she wanted to wear, she’s in her “I’m not fussy” phase at the moment!! First night of tour she would have had Gary no arguments, but you’ve had a strange effect on her Mr Owen!! Declared her love for you…it’s not right” I said looking sad and shocked
“Oh God that’s not right at all” Jason agreed “Do you still have these masks?” he asked looking at Mark
“Ohhh now this we could have some fun with!” Mark laughed
“What?”
“Well we can come to your hostel, have a few drinks or whatever and do it wearing the masks, it’ll be a laugh”
“Err no, it’s a stupid idea”
“Ah come on, last night in Glasgow let’s make it a good one eh?” Jason agreed
“Fine, but this is the worst idea ever…and I take it by you saying that you‘re off the tea tonight Mr Popstar?” I smirked
“No teapots will be harmed in this mash up, promise” he winked causing me to giggle
“I love it!!” Mary almost shouted and started to laugh at what the night would bring…

The taxi pulled up outside the hostel and we paid the driver, the lads slipping on the masks before we got out the taxi…tonight Jason was Howard and Mark was Gary, something told this would be an interesting evening. We made our way inside to the sounds of Relight My Fire booming out from the bar and lots of singing and dancing was going on, people still in high spirits after the show. The four of us jumped in the lift and just as the doors were about to close two girls managed to grab it and squeeze in with us. The lift was about the size of a shoe box and it wasn’t comfortable to say the least, I got pushed into the corner practically on top of Jason as I felt his hand come up and squeeze my ass making me jump.
“Sorry!” I blushed as I stood on one of the girls toes, she was already off on one about how good the show had been and had we enjoyed it, usual after show banter.
“So who’s your favourite then eh? Everyone’s got one” she giggled “Ooooh I’d have a bit of that Jason Orange any day” she said, looking off into the distance dreamily
“Any specific bit?” Mary giggled, possibly seeing a chance for a bit of fun
“Well his ass is quite a nice sight, wouldn’t mind getting a closer view of that and omg that tongue, I’m sure he can do lots of interesting things with that…if you know what I mean” she said, nudging Mary and winking before laughing out so loud, it almost shook the lift
“I’m sure he could work wonders with it, what do you think Kazza?” At this point all I had heard was Kazza, I had been too distracted by Jason’s wandering hands and trying not to make any noise or sudden movements
“Sorry?” I asked blushing
“Jason’s tongue, probably works wonders eh?” she winked
“I…I…I have no idea…but I‘m sure it can reach lots of crevices” I nodded with a grin
“And what about you?” Mary asked the other girl in the lift
“Well Howard is hot, those big strong arms…all muscles and that but to be truthful, Mark has gone up a lot in my opinion since the tour started…he’s so cute, but hot with it!! I could just take him home and tie him to my bed and do…well you get the picture” she said laughing. I could hear the odd snigger or snort coming from the lads directions and soon enough they had burst out laughing and were almost doubled over in the small space that we had
“What’s up with them two?” One of the girls asked
“Oh ignore them! They find this whole TT thing laughable” I said rolling my eyes and slapping Jason on the arm, to try and shut him up
“Your laugh sounds really familiar you know” one of them said, pointing at Mark. We were saved from any further conversation when the lift stopped at our floor and we got off, bursting into fits of laughter as soon as the lift doors had closed again.
“So is my tongue gonna get to explore some crevices tonight then?” Jason asked with a straight face and then burst out laughing. I tried to look annoyed but it was difficult when they were all laughing, it was infectious and I couldn’t hold it in any longer.
“That was mean you know Mary!! Those poor girls, if they had known who they had in that lift, they’d have been mortified” I grinned, shaking my head
“Ah it was a bit of fun and it’s not like they’ll ever find out” she smiled, as she opened the door and we entered our room
“Right lads, make yourself at home in our lovely abode” I giggled “just let us get changed and then we can go back down for a drink”
Mark scrambled up to the top bunk bed and peered down from above, a cheeky grin on his face while Jason sat in the chair, long legs sprawled out in front of him almost taking up the entire floor space
“I dunno how you manage in rooms like this for four or five days” he said trying to get comfy
“We do it all for you boys” Mary said fluttering her eyelashes, causing me to roll my eyes as I went into the bathroom to get changed.

The night was back on track as the four of them entered the Euro Hostel bar, full of drunken teenagers and women who had clearly been at the concert and were living out their last moments of TT madness before they had to be transported back to their normal, responsible lives.
“Right what we having then?” Mark asked, rubbing his hands together as he approached the bar. Surely it didn’t get more surreal than Mark Owen buying you a drink in a hostel, wearing a Gary Barlow mask?!?
“Anything with Irn Bru in it!” Mary said
“I’d suggest vodka” I nodded, as one was swiftly placed in front of her. Vodka and Irn Bru’s were getting knocked back at a quickening rate and now they were setting up in the bar for TT karaoke.
“What do you think Jay? You up for a sing song?” Mark asked
“Always Markie, what did you have in mind” the pair of them got up and went over to the guy who was in charge, they were huddled together obviously planning what they wanted to do
“Good God, surely this can only lead to bad things” I groaned
“Bad things come to those who wait Kazza” she winked and knocked back the last of her drink, stumbling up to the bar for another round. Just as she got back to the table the opening sounds of Do What You Like echoed round the room and I looked up to see Jay and Mark stood on the small stage, their backs to us and shaking their asses like their life depended on it
“Oh my…” my jaw dropped as I watched the scene unfold in front of me
“Christ on a bike!!” Mary giggled before turning her attention back to the two pert asses that were on stage and had now turned around

Sugar sweet…if only they all knew… The lads belted out, whipping the crowd into a frenzy with the thrusting and ass shaking which was accompanying their rather drunken singing. It was a relief they were drunk, they didn’t sound like what they normally would so everyone in the crowd thought it was two silly drunk twats, dancing around in TT masks and they were loving it.
“Come on, you all know the moves!!” Jay shouted
They had everyone doing the actions and singing back to them. The females in the bar had gathered round the front of the stage area and were whooping and wolf whistling and clapping along like they would at a TT concert…oh if only they knew!!!!
“Round of applause for Howard and Gary there!!” the guy announced over the PA system, as they stepped of the stage to rapturous applause and came back to the table
“Well that was…interesting” I grinned
“Ooh Ooh I got us some more Irn Bru drinks” Mary said, passing them to the lads, who lifted up their masks slightly so that they could take a drink. As the TT hits continued to be belted out, and badly on most parts, we got up for a dance until the lads decided it was time for another sing along…this time the song of choice was Pray.
Mark stepped up and started belting out the main part, with Jason backing him up and doing the dance to the side of him, even though he was drunk he was doing a fairly good job and he only stumbled a few times. As the song went on and he started the routine again he went to put his hands up to the side of his face but missed and caught the bottom of his chin, causing his mask to slip and revealing his true identity to a bar full of drunk TT fans, who had now stopped clapping along and were staring at him not quite believing their eyes
“Oh crap!!” Mary uttered looking at me and then back at the lads waiting to see what they would do
Mark slowly took off his mask too and looked at us then back to Jason then back out into the bar…
“Jay mate, I think we might have a problem…” he giggled
“Yeah…” they both looked at each other and then back to us “I’ve got an idea…RUN!!!!” he shouted and grabbed Mark’s arm, dragging him off outside, signalling to us to follow them.

Last edited by karenc on Fri 31 Jul 2009, 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tina
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Tina

Number of posts : 11905
Fave Member : Jason...a tinny bit Mark

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 7:47 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Poor lads, if they would know that the rooms at the euro hostel are really nice for a hostel Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 7:47 pm

Well, as you know. I LOVE this Laugh Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
fayetakethat
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
fayetakethat

Number of posts : 3108
Fave Member : Jason!!
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 7:55 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

That was brilliant!!! Love them doing Do What You Like on karoke!!! Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 8:01 pm

Thanks girls!! Glad you liked it!!

Grin Grin
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

Number of posts : 16420
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 8:38 pm

Kazza's banner Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

and jay and mark in the hostel Hyper Hyper Hyper

and getting busted Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

this is hilarious, amazing Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
Janie
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Janie

Number of posts : 5905
Location : On a Loch with Jason in his wooden boat sailing into the sunset
Fave Member : Jason

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 9:04 pm

Karen that was brilliant, the htought of the mding drunken Karaoke Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=625646
marfen
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
marfen

Number of posts : 6357
Fave Member : The Barlow

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 9:36 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 9:37 pm

Zouba wrote:
Kazza's banner Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

That's true...my banner did actually say that!! It was Mary's idea originally Laugh Laugh

Thanks for the FB Zouba, Janie and Marijke
Back to top Go down
Lene
Probably Has No Life
Probably Has No Life
Lene

Number of posts : 2494
Fave Member : Howard
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 5:38 am

Ruuuuun!!! Panic

Moore!! Poke Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 9:20 am

haha thanks Lene!!

There's more coming, it's written I just need to post it! Probably later on tonight or tomorrow Grin
Back to top Go down
Hids
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
Hids

Number of posts : 6597
Fave Member : Jason

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 9:32 am

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh that's all I have to say - oh and it was Mary's fault Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 9:40 am

Everything is Mary's fault Yes Roll Eyes Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 10:21 am

Don\'t Care Strop
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 10:27 am

Well it is and you know it!! Tongue Roll Eyes Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 10:30 am

Nothing in this part can be blamed on me Don\'t Care
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 10:46 am

There must be something I can blame on you Confused Think Think

Tongue
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 10:47 am

Nope, i was a good girl (in Part 1) Yes Don\'t Care Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 10:59 am

Yeah but you make up for it in the other parts Roll Eyes Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 11:04 am

And i also get payback in other parts ( Sad ) So i think its all fair Don\'t Care Laugh
Back to top Go down
jor
Part Time Stalker
Part Time Stalker
jor

Number of posts : 4711
Fave Member : HD/JO

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 11:48 am

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Clap Clap Clap Clap

I'm wondering if a drunk JO rambles as much as a sober one Think Wink
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

Number of posts : 11964
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 2:02 pm

omg Panic Laugh Brilliant!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Clap
Back to top Go down
http://beaudy.ephpbb.com/index.htm
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 3:38 pm

Thanks Jo and Lara!! Grin Laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 7:41 pm

I didn't know you had already started posting this!! Panic

karenc wrote:
“Problem girls?” Mazza asked, giving an evil glare and flicking her hair back “Cos if not then we’d appreciate it if you stop staring, if the wind changes your faces will stay like that!!!”

Oh I'd so love to do this sometimes! Laugh

karenc wrote:
“Also Mazza couldn’t decide which one she wanted to wear, she’s in her “I’m not fussy” phase at the moment!! First night of tour she would have had Gary no arguments, but you’ve had a strange effect on her Mr Owen!! Declared her love for you…it’s not right” I said looking sad and shocked

oh dear Laugh I can't believe you told them that! Laugh

karenc wrote:
As the song went on and he started the routine again he went to put his hands up to the side of his face but missed and caught the bottom of his chin, causing his mask to slip and revealing his true identity to a bar full of drunk TT fans, who had now stopped clapping along and were staring at him not quite believing their eyes
“Oh crap!!” Mary uttered looking at me and then back at the lads waiting to see what they would do
Mark slowly took off his mask too and looked at us then back to Jason then back out into the bar…
“Jay mate, I think we might have a problem…” he giggled
“Yeah…” they both looked at each other and then back to us “I’ve got an idea…RUN!!!!” he shouted and grabbed Mark’s arm, dragging him off outside, signalling to us to follow them.

OMG!!!!

Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
maddimouse
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
maddimouse

Number of posts : 3663

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 7:44 pm

I am laughing soooo much here!!!

I can picture Jason and Mark running for their lives now, being followed my Mazza and Kazza and a good few drunken TT fans!

Me wants to read some more of this!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TT FanFiccer Laydees :: The Adventures Of Mazza And Kazza!-
Jump to:  

Best to sign up with Laydee(Username) as a lot of names will be already taken. For example, I am LaydeeEmz.
Signing up will give you coloured text options and can upload your own avatar/icon image.
Click link to open in new tab.