TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07

Go down 
+15
Steph_Luvs_Mark
Alison
elaine 79
maddimouse
larajayne
jor
Hids
Lene
marfen
Janie
Zouba
fayetakethat
Mary
Tina
karenc
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange
Registration date : 2008-02-01

What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 7:47 pm

SeDeTT wrote:
karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:
SeDeTT wrote:

karenc wrote:
There was a 2 page spread on Mark not being the squeaky clean young man he once was, a pap had caught him and Mary running from the pool to Jay’s car and also got a few shots of them in the car which were blurry but clear enough to see what was going on…they had covered any parts which were not deemed appropriate to show in the paper with black and white TT symbols, everyone gathered round the paper

Shock

That was possibly a bit mean but Mazza deserved it Shrug Angel Laugh

Sad Don\'t Care Laugh

Stop trying to guilt trip me you got Mark in the back of a car and I got sod all as usual Strop Don\'t Care Laugh

Exactly what I was thinking. Girl you must be really horny Confused Laugh

Uh huh!! And Mary is still complaining!!! Confused No

Some people Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
elaine 79
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
elaine 79

Number of posts : 1766
Fave Member : Rob/Gary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 11:19 am

Karen Clap Clap Clap that was hilarious as usual

Mark and Mary getting papped Laugh Laugh

i have one complaint though Shut Up your Gary is a bit boring isnt he Laugh Laugh

Hide

cant wait for the next parts Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
maddimouse
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
maddimouse

Number of posts : 3663
Fave Member : Gary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 4:39 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Again, this had me in fits of laughter!!!!

Are you sure there is no more you want to / have to post??

Angel

Whistle
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 6:35 pm

There will be more when I post the "What happens in Manchester..." one Maddi, I haven't written it yet Shrug Laugh

Thanks for the FB Grin Kiss
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 6:36 pm

elaine 79 wrote:

i have one complaint though Shut Up your Gary is a bit boring isnt he Laugh Laugh

Hide

Well I can only write what I have to work with and it's Gary Shrug I can't make him interesting, what do you think this is? A fanfic?!?! Shock Laugh Laugh Hide
Back to top Go down
maddimouse
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
maddimouse

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 6:41 pm

karenc wrote:
elaine 79 wrote:

Hide

Well I can only write what I have to work with and it's Gary Shrug I can't make him interesting, what do you think this is? A fanfic?!?! Shock Laugh Laugh Hide

Mmmmh..... I would know something to make him more "interesting".... Whistle Whistle Whistle
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 6:56 pm

maddimouse wrote:
karenc wrote:
elaine 79 wrote:

Hide

Mmmmh..... I would know something to make him more "interesting".... Whistle Whistle Whistle

I'm sure you would Maddi... Roll Eyes Tongue Laugh
Back to top Go down
maddimouse
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
maddimouse

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 7:42 pm

karenc wrote:
maddimouse wrote:
karenc wrote:
elaine 79 wrote:

Hide

I'm sure you would Maddi... Roll Eyes Tongue Laugh

Yesssssssssss........ and in case he is not willing I MIGHT think about.....

What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Smilie_girl_170
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 01 Aug 2009, 8:50 pm

Wahaha that smiley is Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
fayetakethat
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
fayetakethat

Number of posts : 3108
Fave Member : Jason!!
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 9:08 am

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Mary got papped!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
marfen
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
marfen

Number of posts : 6357
Fave Member : The Barlow

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 8:01 pm

Just read part 2!! Mary and Mark in the pool!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh Love it!!

*goes back to reading*
Back to top Go down
marfen
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
marfen

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 8:02 pm

karenc wrote:
I've atually just had a couple of ideas for this...not involving you though...something Marijke mentioned I think when I was talking about doing a series if these oneshots...gives me a way to bring her into it for a small part too Wink Think

Possibly... Think

Laugh

Oh

Should I be worried?!! Scared Laugh
Back to top Go down
marfen
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
marfen

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 8:14 pm

karenc wrote:
elaine 79 wrote:

Hide

Erh .... Poke Pass him over to me! I know plenty of ways to make him interesting. Shifty Angel I can just imagine him in one of those dressing rooms fitted with those infinite mirrors or whatever they're called. Thousands of Garys and thousands of bare arses!! Yum Plus Selfridges sell Krispy Kreme donuts!!! Shifty

*clears throat* Anyway, just read part 3! Laugh Mary getting papped! Laugh I didn't realise when we were originally told that she got papped that she got papped in such a way!! Mary you little minx!! Laugh

Looking forward to Manchester ... I think!! Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
Alison
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Alison

Number of posts : 787
Fave Member : Jason Orange
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 10:42 am

Just read add 1. hahahaha Brilliant!!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

I loved the thought of them in that lift listening to what the fans could do to them!Then going down into the bar in their masks and performing! sooo funny Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 10:46 am

Marijke wrote:
karenc wrote:
elaine 79 wrote:

Hide

Erh .... Poke Pass him over to me! I know plenty of ways to make him interesting. Shifty Angel I can just imagine him in one of those dressing rooms fitted with those infinite mirrors or whatever they're called. Thousands of Garys and thousands of bare arses!! Yum Plus Selfridges sell Krispy Kreme donuts!!! Shifty

Don't worry I did have some ideas Angel Grin

I'll get onto writing it as soon as I have a chance Yes Grin
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 10:47 am

Alison wrote:
Just read add 1. hahahaha Brilliant!!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

I loved the thought of them in that lift listening to what the fans could do to them!Then going down into the bar in their masks and performing! sooo funny Laugh Laugh

Thanks Alison! Can you imagine talking about them like that and they were stood right next to you...omg I'd die Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
marfen
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
marfen

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 2:52 pm

karenc wrote:
Marijke wrote:
karenc wrote:
elaine 79 wrote:

Hide

What kind of ideas?! Poke You've not told me yet whether I should be worried!
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 2:55 pm

Marijke wrote:
karenc wrote:
Marijke wrote:
karenc wrote:
elaine 79 wrote:

Hide

What kind of ideas?! Poke You've not told me yet whether I should be worried!

Worried? Think I don't think you need to be worried...but you already mentioned you and Gary in a changing room last week so I thought about it... Angel Grin
Back to top Go down
marfen
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
marfen

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 2:58 pm

Oh Hyper Hyper Hyper Stop it!! You're getting me all excited now!! Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 3:00 pm

Don't get excited too soon - look what happened to me Strop Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 3:03 pm

Mwahahahahahhahaha Evil Grin Laugh

Love ya Mazza Death Hug Laugh
Back to top Go down
Hids
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
Hids

Number of posts : 6597
Fave Member : Jason

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 3:05 pm

Mary wrote:

Yea but that was kinda funny really Laugh Laugh Laugh Kiss
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 3:09 pm

Hids wrote:
Mary wrote:

Yea but that was kinda funny really Laugh Laugh Laugh Kiss

Laugh Laugh Clap
Back to top Go down
marfen
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
marfen

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 3:09 pm

Mary wrote:

Well that did cross my mind but I decided not to say anything and keep on Karen's good side!! Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 3:12 pm

Being papped is a small price to pay I suppose...for a night of passion in Jason's car with Mark Roll Eyes And all the stuff to come that i'm sure Karen has lined up too Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh

*borrows Mark's hat for Manc so i don't get recognized* Laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07   What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Happens In Glasgow... Part 3 added 31/07
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TT FanFiccer Laydees :: The Adventures Of Mazza And Kazza!-
Jump to:  

Best to sign up with Laydee(Username) as a lot of names will be already taken. For example, I am LaydeeEmz.
Signing up will give you coloured text options and can upload your own avatar/icon image.
Click link to open in new tab.