TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Robbie General News/Media + Chat

Go down 
+23
jor
sam
kadilawei
Bravissima
Aurora
Apfelsine
Hids
Tina
Cookiedoe
Zouba
crazyamazona
Anyz
fayetakethat
Mo
Titti
Emz
Liz
carojilie
elaine 79
karenc
marfen
Mary
larajayne
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:27 pm

Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:
maybe if you had been a TT fan first time round, Rob wouldn't necessarily have been your favourite Think

I think i would have been a Mark or a Howard fan Yes Roll Eyes Laugh

Mark Yes that's what I was thinking before you replied Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:29 pm

karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:
maybe if you had been a TT fan first time round, Rob wouldn't necessarily have been your favourite Think

Well, Mark coz he was the 'cute' one. But Howard coz he fitted the type i liked in boybands - AJ in BSB and Shane in Boyzone; the ones who looked like they didn't belong in a boyband and that's what Howard was like with his dreads Yes
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:31 pm

Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:

Well, Mark coz he was the 'cute' one. But Howard coz he fitted the type i liked in boybands - AJ in BSB and Shane in Boyzone; the ones who looked like they didn't belong in a boyband and that's what Howard was like with his dreads Yes

That's true Yes

Right me sitting here discussing Rob isn't getting any fic written... Bye
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:36 pm

Yeh, you're distracting me from reading Don\'t Care Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:37 pm

Sorrrrreeeeeeee Don\'t Care

No
Back to top Go down
Hids
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
Hids

Number of posts : 6597
Fave Member : Jason

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:38 pm

Karen - go write Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:39 pm

Ok!! OK!!! I'm going!!! Roll Eyes Laugh Bye
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 1:36 pm

Rob, about stingy Gary:

He would wear his duffle coat indoors and say "Why heat the house? Wear a coat and boil the kettle twice."

Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 1:44 pm

Hids wrote:
I'm sure the statement is somewhere on line - will look once i've just been to eat

http://www.eventmagazine.co.uk/News/MostEmailed/924207/O2-denies-Robbie-Whitney-rumours-search-Jacko-replacement-continues/ Grin
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 1:54 pm

Mary wrote:
Hids wrote:
I'm sure the statement is somewhere on line - will look once i've just been to eat

http://www.eventmagazine.co.uk/News/MostEmailed/924207/O2-denies-Robbie-Whitney-rumours-search-Jacko-replacement-continues/ Grin

Thanks Ma Grin
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

Number of posts : 11964
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 3:07 pm

karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:
Heidi Confused Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh Laugh

I've read it so many times and the copy I have is so battered that I really need a new one Roll Eyes

What you need to do Kazza is have 3 copies Cool A paperback that you read and you dont mind being battered. A paperback that you keep in good condition. The hardback. Simples! Laugh

I know! I've just never got round to buying a new paperback that I can keep Shrug Laugh

Steal Emz's when you get to Devon Laugh I know she got a copy under my advice but said it was too depressing so she stopped reading it. I'm sure she wont mind you taking it off her hands Laugh

Oooh thanks for the tip Ma Cool Whistle Laugh

Just don't mistake it for mine. You'll be able to tell because mine's the one with the 3rd page turned down...that's as far as I got and never got back to it Blush

I may start it later...but Emz might tell me off because she's trying to force Twilight on me Hide
Back to top Go down
http://beaudy.ephpbb.com/index.htm
Hids
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
Hids

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 3:08 pm

larajayne wrote:
karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:
Heidi Confused Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh Laugh

I've read it so many times and the copy I have is so battered that I really need a new one Roll Eyes

What you need to do Kazza is have 3 copies Cool A paperback that you read and you dont mind being battered. A paperback that you keep in good condition. The hardback. Simples! Laugh

I know! I've just never got round to buying a new paperback that I can keep Shrug Laugh

Steal Emz's when you get to Devon Laugh I know she got a copy under my advice but said it was too depressing so she stopped reading it. I'm sure she wont mind you taking it off her hands Laugh

Oooh thanks for the tip Ma Cool Whistle Laugh

Just don't mistake it for mine. You'll be able to tell because mine's the one with the 3rd page turned down...that's as far as I got and never got back to it Blush

I may start it later...but Emz might tell me off because she's trying to force Twilight on me Hide

You should listen to Emz, I've just finished the first Twilight book and loved it, couldn't put it donw and am now on to New moon
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 3:30 pm

I am listening...honest Angel

I started reading it. I'm not a big reader, it makes me sleepy Blush Laugh I'm slowly getting into it though.

I loved Somebody Someday. I may read that again and then read Feel.
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 1:18 pm

I was just reading that the guy who owns Knebworth house wants TT to do 4 nights there (ie: smashing Rob's record)

As much as i love TT - i hope they dont do it. Knebworth is Rob's crowning glory Sad No

However, it was in the Daily Star, so it might be just them trying to create another battle Roll Eyes
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 1:24 pm

I think TT doing Knebworth would be awesome, but if he only wants then to do 4 nights just to smash a record then that's not right Sad No

I'd go though if they did do it Shrug
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 3:33 pm

Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 3:35 pm

Done Cool and I'll keep voting too Grin
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 3:41 pm

Hyper Ditto Cool
Back to top Go down
Hids
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
Hids

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 3:42 pm

Think I'm thinking about it Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 3:49 pm

Hids wrote:
Think I'm thinking about it Laugh

You have to be difficult don't you? Roll Eyes Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 3:50 pm

Don't make us Poke you Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 3:51 pm

I've been wondering when the full song would surface, I heard a snippet of it a while back but i didn't know if it would come to anything - but here is the track by Mams Taylor feat. Rob Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Yiv7C-7Ls
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 8:16 pm

Mary wrote:
I've been wondering when the full song would surface, I heard a snippet of it a while back but i didn't know if it would come to anything - but here is the track by Mams Taylor feat. Rob Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Yiv7C-7Ls

Oh

I like that Yes Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 11:42 am

Quote :
Pete: I’m new Robbie

BETWEEN them they've sold hundreds of millions of records and filled stadiums across the planet.

ELTON JOHN, ROD STEWART and ROBBIE WILLIAMS are true heavyweights of British song.

Singer PETER ANDRE, on the other hand, was responsible for Mysterious Girl.

Nevertheless, the former chart-topper, who releases comeback single Behind Closed Doors today, genuinely believes history will prove him to be as great a musical force as the aforementioned three.

It's a bold statement and one that's unlikely to come true. But you can't fault a man for being full of confidence.

Peter told me: "When Elton, Rod and people like that were signed up they had seven-album deals.

"It will take me two or three credible albums to be mentioned in the same breath but that's what I aspire to.

"I believe I can do what Robbie Williams did.

"People gave Robbie s*** for being the fat kid from TAKE THAT when he was doing Freedom.

"He felt how I feel now."

Later in the year the Stoke lad and the Aussie-raised Greek-Cypriot could even be in a chart battle as they both issue new albums.

Peter isn't intimidated. He said: "We're going head-to-head. I don't like losing. Robbie is a nice guy and I've always admired him."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2578792/Peter-Andre-Ill-be-as-big-as-Robbie-Williams.html

I actually like some of Pete's new music but the new Robbie he aint Roll Eyes Laugh I dont' know if anyone will ever see Pete as a credible artist....
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 11:45 am

I haven't heard any of his new stuff but I'm sorry, there's no way he'll ever be able to be "the new Robbie" Roll Eyes Laugh

I agree that if he wants to be seen as credible, I think he's going to find it tough Shrug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbie General News/Media + Chat
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next