TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Robbie General News/Media + Chat

Go down 
+23
jor
sam
kadilawei
Bravissima
Aurora
Apfelsine
Hids
Tina
Cookiedoe
Zouba
crazyamazona
Anyz
fayetakethat
Mo
Titti
Emz
Liz
carojilie
elaine 79
karenc
marfen
Mary
larajayne
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 11:11 am

Yeah where's the fun in that Heidi Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

Number of posts : 11964
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 11:11 am

Hids wrote:
Or we could all just sit here and not be bothered Laugh Laugh

Shrug Yawn Tumbleweed
Back to top Go down
http://beaudy.ephpbb.com/index.htm
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 11:37 am

So last night I decided to read Feel (again, for the 1000th time) It's getting me back into my Robbie mode very nicely Laugh I had a good giggle at the bit where he was talking about eating seeds with Jason Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 11:40 am

Roll Eyes Laugh

It's been a while since I read it, I might read it on the coach down to Lara's before I get the pleasure of Mazza's company Cool Grin
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 11:44 am

I read it at least once a year. Yes It was at the beginning of last year that i read it last though, so it feels like its been AGES! Confused I love it so much. It's the best music book i've ever read! Chris Heath needs to do another one Yes

You should deffo read it again Poke
Back to top Go down
Hids
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
Hids

Number of posts : 6597
Fave Member : Jason

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 11:45 am

Blush Blush have never read it all the way through - I got bored or distracted or something Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 11:55 am

Laugh

I think the fact that it doesn't have a 'story' as such makes it very easy to pick up and put down again and not bother with it Yes

The first few times i read it, i had to leave it a while before i carried on but that was coz it was making me dislike him. It still makes me want to punch him at times Laugh
Back to top Go down
Hids
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
Hids

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 11:58 am

I disliked him before he'd even left the band and told him to 'fu*k off' Blush - well he deserved it at the time. However I am over that now Laugh

Last edited by Hids on Fri 31 Jul 2009, 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:06 pm

Heidi Confused Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh Laugh

I've read it so many times and the copy I have is so battered that I really need a new one Roll Eyes
Back to top Go down
Hids
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
Hids

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:11 pm

You can have my copy Laugh
Back to top Go down
Tina
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Tina

Number of posts : 11905
Fave Member : Jason...a tinny bit Mark

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:12 pm

Hids wrote:
I disliked him before he'd even left the band and told him to 'fuck off' Blush - well he deserved it at the time. However I am over that now Laugh

Laugh Laugh

When Rob left the band and I found it out...which was on our summer holiday in Portugal I was like Jump Jump Hide
Took me a week to get hold of the news -as there was no TV and no mobiles of course Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:13 pm

Hids wrote:
I disliked him before he'd even left the band and told him to 'fu*k off' Blush - well he deserved it at the time. However I am over that now Laugh

wahaha Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:14 pm

Hids wrote:

Thanks Roll Eyes Laugh
Back to top Go down
Hids
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
Hids

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:15 pm

karenc wrote:
Hids wrote:

Thanks Roll Eyes Laugh

You rolling your eyes at me Tongue Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:15 pm

karenc wrote:

I've read it so many times and the copy I have is so battered that I really need a new one Roll Eyes

What you need to do Kazza is have 3 copies Cool A paperback that you read and you dont mind being battered. A paperback that you keep in good condition. The hardback. Simples! Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:18 pm

Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:

What you need to do Kazza is have 3 copies Cool A paperback that you read and you dont mind being battered. A paperback that you keep in good condition. The hardback. Simples! Laugh

I know! I've just never got round to buying a new paperback that I can keep Shrug Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:19 pm

Hids wrote:
karenc wrote:
Hids wrote:

Thanks Roll Eyes Laugh

You rolling your eyes at me Tongue Laugh Laugh

Yes I am Tongue You should be used to it by now Tongue Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:20 pm

karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:

I know! I've just never got round to buying a new paperback that I can keep Shrug Laugh

Steal Emz's when you get to Devon Laugh I know she got a copy under my advice but said it was too depressing so she stopped reading it. I'm sure she wont mind you taking it off her hands Laugh
Back to top Go down
Cookiedoe
Part Time Regular
Part Time Regular
Cookiedoe

Number of posts : 105
Fave Member : Jason Orange and Howrad Donald
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:21 pm

Mary wrote:
So last night I decided to read Feel (again, for the 1000th time) It's getting me back into my Robbie mode very nicely Laugh I had a good giggle at the bit where he was talking about eating seeds with Jason Laugh

what is this feel? a book?
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:21 pm

Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:

Steal Emz's when you get to Devon Laugh I know she got a copy under my advice but said it was too depressing so she stopped reading it. I'm sure she wont mind you taking it off her hands Laugh

Oooh thanks for the tip Ma Cool Whistle Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:22 pm

Tina wrote:
Hids wrote:
I disliked him before he'd even left the band and told him to 'fuck off' Blush - well he deserved it at the time. However I am over that now Laugh

Laugh Laugh

When Rob left the band and I found it out...which was on our summer holiday in Portugal I was like Jump Jump Hide
Took me a week to get hold of the news -as there was no TV and no mobiles of course Laugh

I think him leaving was announced around the time of my Birthday. Think Thank goodness i wasn't a TT fan back then, imagine how depressing that birthday would have been Confused Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:24 pm

Cookiedoe wrote:
Mary wrote:

what is this feel? a book?

Yes The best Robbie book out there Yes

http://www.amazon.com/Feel-Robbie-Williams-Chris-Heath/dp/0091897548/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1249043049&sr=8-1

Cool
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:25 pm

maybe if you had been a TT fan first time round, Rob wouldn't necessarily have been your favourite Think
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:25 pm

I really want to read it again now, after all this talk Roll Eyes Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 12:26 pm

karenc wrote:
maybe if you had been a TT fan first time round, Rob wouldn't necessarily have been your favourite Think

I think i would have been a Mark or a Howard fan Yes Roll Eyes Laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbie General News/Media + Chat
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next