TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09

Go down 
+10
elaine 79
Jaidi
Tina
jor
Hids
Bravissima
larajayne
karenc
Aurora
Mary
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Empty
PostSubject: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 2:24 pm

Quote :
POP superstar Robbie Williams is to be an Angel to this year’s X Factor finalists.

As part of his comeback plans this autumn he will help mentor the TV wannabes.

Robbie will also perform songs from his long-awaited album Reality Killed The Video Star.

The ex-Take That hunk, 35, will pop up on X Factor when the ITV show reaches the live stages of the contest in October.

Show supremo Simon Cowell, 49, has decided to theme one of the week’s as Robbie Williams Hits Week.

Contestants will have to perform the star’s best songs, including Angels, She’s The One and Let Me Entertain You.

Robbie will meet the acts during rehearsals and give them tips on their performances as they prepare for the big Saturday night show.

Then fans can enjoy watching him sing his new tracks live.

A senior insider said: “This is a massive coup to get Robbie. We’ve had some great acts in the past like Westlife, BeyoncĂ© and Britney come on the show.

“But Robbie will be a big ratings puller for us this year.”

Robbie is a huge X Factor fan and he has even admitted that he regularly dials up and votes in the contest.

The singer said: “I always phone in and vote.

“It becomes the most important thing in your life at that moment.

“I voted for three or four people on the last X Factor.”

However, TV judge Louis Walsh, 57, might shy away from meeting the star. He has said of Robbie in the past: “He’s just a karaoke singer.”

We can also reveal that last year’s winner Alexandra Burke, 20, will return to the show, which launches on Saturday, August 22, also as a mentor.

Alexandra is currently in Los Angeles putting the finishing touches to her new album, which is being produced by Jay-Z, 39, and Jay Brown.

Daily Star

I'd say this is not just a rumour Wink

Last edited by Mary on Fri 11 Dec 2009, 2:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Slightly Obsessed
Slightly Obsessed
Aurora

Number of posts : 8207
Fave Member : I refuse to choose.
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeSun 09 Aug 2009, 2:42 pm

ooo interesting.

I love The X Factor, I was just thinking there is hardly anything in my sky+ planner these days, its about time there was something decent on a Saturday night!
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Aug 2009, 9:14 am

Oooh that should be good Jump Grin

There goes my Saturday nights up until Christmas Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

Number of posts : 11964
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 11:03 am

Digital Spy wrote:

Madonna, Robbie 'agree to X Factor deals'

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 160x120_starsnaps_madonna

Simon Cowell has finalised plans for Madonna and Robbie Williams to appear on The X Factor this year, a report claims.
The music mogul was first said to be wooing the stars last month in an attempt to top the 2008 final, which saw Beyoncé performing with show winner Alexandra Burke.
According to The Sun, the programme's choreographer Brian Friedman has now "blabbed" to friends that Cowell has finally convinced the pair to take part.
A source explained: "Brian is really excited about this year's show because there are some great artists involved.
"He is proud to be part of it and admires Simon's ability to attract A-listers."
It is believed that Madonna and Williams will offer masterclasses to the contestants once the live shows start. Whitney Houston, Rihanna and Shakira have also been tipped to appear.
The X Factor returns to ITV1 on August 22.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/a171212/madonna-robbie-agree-to-x-factor-deals.html
Back to top Go down
http://beaudy.ephpbb.com/index.htm
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 11:08 am

...and The Sun...

The Sun wrote:

MADONNA and Robbie Williams are to appear in the new series of The X Factor.

The show's choreographer has let slip that the superstars will act as mentors to lucky contestants.

Brian Friedman also revealed that show boss Simon Cowell has hired pop legend Whitney Houston and Umbrella singer Rihanna.

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 SNN1303N-180_865747a

Masterclass ... Robbie Williams

Mark Leech

The coup has not been revealed officially - but Brian, 32, could not resist blabbing.

A source said: "Brian is really excited about this year's show because there are some great artists involved.

"He is proud to be part of it and admires Simon's ability to attract A-listers."

Producers on the ITV1 hit have dug deep into their budget as they battle BBC rival Strictly Come Dancing.

The superstars will give wannabes personal masterclasses during the finals of the show which starts later this month.

Last year mentors included boyband Westlife, Take That's Gary Barlow and Mark Owen and R'n'B star Beyonce.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/2585188/Madonna-and-Robbie-Williams-sign-for-X-Factor.html
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 11:11 am

I had a feeling the rumours over the past week or so would turn out to be true Yes Jump I know this is only the papers etc, but i guess we can take this as a given Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 11:14 am

yep looks like it's true then Dance

Lara, The X Factor is a rule in your house on a Saturday isn't is? Wink Laugh
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 11:30 am

Yes it is Yes We tend to sky+ it and watch it on a delay though so we can ff all the repetitive bits & adverts. Bored
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 11:32 am

I guess Rob will be on the Saturday before the single comes out Think Or maybe the Saturday before the album - they might want to keep him till a bit later on in the series Think

I can't wait Jump Jump
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009, 11:33 am

larajayne wrote:
Yes it is Yes We tend to sky+ it and watch it on a delay though so we can ff all the repetitive bits & adverts. Bored

Dance Jump
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 11:16 pm

Quote :
SEXY Dannii Minogue has urged Robbie Williams to trim down before he sings on The X Factor.

Robbie is due to perform live this autumn.

But judge Dannii,who is a massive fan of the Take That pop legend, 35, reckons he is looking a bit too tubby to be at his best.

She said: "Robbie will be great - if he gets himself in shape first!

"He is such a showman, he never fails to deliver.

"I think he'll come right out to the audience and the judges like Beyonce did last year, and put on a really geat performance."

Show bosses also hope Madonna and Whitney Houston may appear in the series, which kicks off tonight.

Dannii said: "All of my gay friends are begging me for tickets to the Madonna night! It would be amazing to have her on.

"I'm looking forward to Whitney, too. There was pressure on us after Britain's Got Talent to be as big and as good, and I think we will be."

Dannii speaks to TV Biz - Interview Pages 2-3

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/2601141/Dannii-Minogue-tells-Robbie-Williams-to-get-in-shape.html

Roll Eyes
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2009, 11:18 pm

How rude Don\'t Care Roll Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 11:59 pm

Quote :
Robbie Williams to launch his comeback with a performance on X Factor

As his millions of fans would attest, Robbie Williams has always had the ‘X factor’.

Now the singer is to be a guest on the show of the same name with his first performance in Britain since 2006.

Williams has agreed with Simon Cowell, the ITV programme’s ringmaster, to sing songs from his latest album on this year’s live first show early next month.

An insider said: ‘Getting Robbie is a huge coup for us. We are still talking about him mentoring or give the finalists a masterclass.’

It has also been reported that Madonna could appear on the show. Last year, X Factor mentors included Williams’s former Take That colleagues Gary Barlow and Mark Owen, and Beyonce.

Williams announced last month that his first album in three years – Reality Killed The Video Star – will be released in November.

He had been keeping a low profile after his previous album Rudebox failed to sell as well as earlier work.

There has been speculation about Williams’s recording future because this is his last album under his current EMI contract.

He signed a five-album deal in 2002 for an estimated ÂŁ80million, boasting that it had made him ‘rich beyond my wildest dreams’.

The latest series of The X Factor is the most expensive yet, costing ÂŁ1.5million a week.

ITV is spending more in an attempt to turn the programme into a weekend-long event.

Last year the show was estimated to have cost between ÂŁ800,000 and ÂŁ1million an episode.

Production of this year’s live Sunday results show is thought to be costing an extra ÂŁ400,000 a week.

An ITV insider said: ‘The show has got bigger. It is one of our best rating shows and we want to keep viewers excited by it.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1214198/Robbie-Williams-launch-comeback-performance-X-Factor.html

I believe the live shows begin on Oct 10th Wink
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 12:11 am

Finally it's been properly confirmed... Dance

Bring on the live shows! Jump Grin Hyper
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 6:17 am

Quote :

ROBBIE WILLIAMS may be Britain's best-loved male solo star.

But that doesn't stop him worrying he'll be toppled off his perch.

He says he has seen a serious threat to his crown emerge - on this season's X Factor.

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 SNF18BIZOLLY-180_891128a

The next big thing? ... Olly Murs

And he is so concerned about the competition, he has considered taking very drastic action indeed.

Rob revealed: "There's this one guy on the X Factor who is amazing. I think he could take my place.

"I've got my eye on him. He's dead."

The former TAKE THAT star is keeping the identity of his deadly rival close to his chest.

But I've got a sneaky feeling that he's referring to Essex boy OLLY MURS.

The cocky 25-year-old has a cheeky swagger that I'm sure Rob would approve of. And his rendition of STEVIE WONDER's Superstition on last weekend's show was fearsomely impressive.

The youngster firmly believes he's heading for superstardom.

He said: "I don't want to sound big-headed or anything but I've got something special. I'm not just someone who can sing.

"I can dance and sing. I see myself like JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, NE-YO or CHRIS BROWN."

But I don't think Rob need fret just yet. The youngster has a long way to go to match his achievements.

Robbie has sold more albums in the UK than any other British solo artist in history.

Altogether he has flogged 55million of them worldwide and his mantelpiece groans under more Brit Awards than any other performer to date.

But Rob is a big reality TV fan and Britain's Got Talent runner-up SUSAN BOYLE is giving him cause for concern at the moment.

He says: "I'm afraid for her. I seriously am. It will not take much to push her over the edge. Her head seems like a strange place to be."

Robbie will mark his first British TV performance since 2006 with a rendition of new single Bodies on the first of the X Factor live finals next month.

Bodies is out on October 12 and he releases new album Reality Killed The Video Star on November 9.

Robbie has recently been working on one track that didn't make the cut.

He revealed: "I've written a song called The Queen. In it, I have sex with the Queen."

Best go back to the drawing board on that one, mate...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2642949/Robbie-Williams-Ive-seen-the-new-me.html
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 7:59 am

larajayne wrote:
Quote :

ROBBIE WILLIAMS may be Britain's best-loved male solo star.

But that doesn't stop him worrying he'll be toppled off his perch.

He says he has seen a serious threat to his crown emerge - on this season's X Factor.

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 SNF18BIZOLLY-180_891128a

The next big thing? ... Olly Murs

And he is so concerned about the competition, he has considered taking very drastic action indeed.

Rob revealed: "There's this one guy on the X Factor who is amazing. I think he could take my place.

"I've got my eye on him. He's dead."

The former TAKE THAT star is keeping the identity of his deadly rival close to his chest.

But I've got a sneaky feeling that he's referring to Essex boy OLLY MURS.

The cocky 25-year-old has a cheeky swagger that I'm sure Rob would approve of. And his rendition of STEVIE WONDER's Superstition on last weekend's show was fearsomely impressive.

The youngster firmly believes he's heading for superstardom.

He said: "I don't want to sound big-headed or anything but I've got something special. I'm not just someone who can sing.

"I can dance and sing. I see myself like JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, NE-YO or CHRIS BROWN."

But I don't think Rob need fret just yet. The youngster has a long way to go to match his achievements.

Robbie has sold more albums in the UK than any other British solo artist in history.

Altogether he has flogged 55million of them worldwide and his mantelpiece groans under more Brit Awards than any other performer to date.

But Rob is a big reality TV fan and Britain's Got Talent runner-up SUSAN BOYLE is giving him cause for concern at the moment.

He says: "I'm afraid for her. I seriously am. It will not take much to push her over the edge. Her head seems like a strange place to be."

Robbie will mark his first British TV performance since 2006 with a rendition of new single Bodies on the first of the X Factor live finals next month.

Bodies is out on October 12 and he releases new album Reality Killed The Video Star on November 9.

Robbie has recently been working on one track that didn't make the cut.

He revealed: "I've written a song called The Queen. In it, I have sex with the Queen."

Best go back to the drawing board on that one, mate...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2642949/Robbie-Williams-Ive-seen-the-new-me.html

So the Sun decide it's the "Gary look-a-like" that Rob's afraid of Yes Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 9:01 am

karenc wrote:
Finally it's been properly confirmed... Dance

Bring on the live shows! Jump Grin Hyper

Even more confirmation:

Quote :
Robbie Williams to appear on The X Factor!

Here at The X Factor we don’t do things by halves, so to herald the start of the live finals this October we’ll have none other than Mr. Robbie Williams performing a world exclusive of his new single Bodies.

Yes, that’s right, one of the biggest names in pop claims to be a huge fan of the show and has chosen The X Factor stage to host his first UK performance since 2006… and we couldn’t be more excited!

So if you’ve been craving for some of Robbie’s crooning, you know where to go to witness one of the most highly anticipated come back performances of the year.

The single Bodies and his new album Reality Killed The Video Star, both produced by legendary producer Trevor Horn, will be released on 12th October and the 9th November repsectively… dates in the diary people!

http://xfactor.itv.com/2009/news/viewer/item_100087.htm
Back to top Go down
Bravissima
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
Bravissima

Number of posts : 3239
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 9:09 am

Does any1 have any idea of the date for this?
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 9:11 am

Reports are saying he'll be on the first live show and i think they start on Oct 10th. Which would fit with the single release date Shrug
Back to top Go down
Hids
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
Hids

Number of posts : 6597
Fave Member : Jason

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 9:13 am

I can confirm that there is a flight with his name on that would have him over here in plenty of time for teh 10th too Grin
Back to top Go down
Bravissima
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
Bravissima

Number of posts : 3239
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 9:14 am

Hids wrote:
I can confirm that there is a flight with his name on that would have him over here in plenty of time for teh 10th too Grin

?
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 9:16 am

Hids wrote:

Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 9:18 am

Mary wrote:
Hids wrote:

Clap

Grin Jump Clap
Back to top Go down
jor
Part Time Stalker
Part Time Stalker
jor

Number of posts : 4711
Fave Member : HD/JO

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 9:26 am

Yay Dance This house is X Factor nuts anyway, but there ain't nothing wrong with a little icing on the cake!
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 10:52 am

X factor is (re)confirmed on rw.com now too Grin Laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next