TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot* Empty
PostSubject: Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot*   Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot* Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 7:39 pm

Ok so I wrote this yesterday with no intention of posting it.

I did it to email to my friend as a birthday treat for her but after having a discussion with Faye about it last night I thought I would post it!!

It's not great but some of the Orange fans will like it Grin
Oh and it's mostly Blush

Relight My Fire

Louise stepped off the packed train and onto the platform and started walking further into the station expecting to be able to spot her friend Claire who she was going to stay with for a few days. She had never been to Manchester before and was feeling a bit uneasy about wandering around herself. As she looked for Claire it was becoming more obvious she wasn’t there and when she tried to call her it kept coming up wrong number. ‘This can’t be right she thought to herself…I know that’s definitely her number’ she stood there wondering what to do, thinking maybe she should just try and get the next train home again and decided to go into Starbucks and have a coffee while she made up her mind. She was sitting watching the world go by, humming along to the soothing tones of Take That that were coming from her MP3 player when her attention was immediately drawn to the tall, lean, blue eyed man entering the shop and sitting down at a table. Trying not to be too obvious she glanced over at the man and just as she was about to look away their eyes met for a moment before Louise started blushing and turned away. She tried so hard to compose herself, but those eyes, that smile turned her to jelly. For so long she had wished to meet him and now that he was right there in front of her she couldn’t bring herself to go up to him, she had never been the outgoing or loud one and she was too nervous to even think about asking for an autograph. Turning to look again it was now evident that he had been recognised because a few girls had descended on his table like vultures but yet again his gaze seemed to meet hers. She decided if she wasn’t going to go up to him then she was going to have to leave and was it getting hot in here or was that just her? Gathering up her belongings she made her way to the ladies room and splashed some cold water on her face to cool down before going into the cubicle. She had heard the toilet door open and close and just assumed someone else had come in but when she opened the cubicle door there he was stood right in front of her! She closed her eyes for a brief second and then looked again.

“Erm this is the ladies…” she said nervously not being able to bring herself to look directly at him
“I know it is but I saw you looking at me out there and I couldn’t stop looking at you either, so I followed you in here” he said as he tipped her chin up with his finger
“…” she stood there mouth agape and not quite sure what to say
“It’s ok we don’t need to talk to do what I want to do”
“Oh really?” she asked innocently but inside really thinking all her Christmases had come at once!
“Really” he nodded sliding his hands down her arms and resting them on her waist, making her tremble with anticipation.
“What makes you think you can just walk in here and expect I’ll do what you say” she asked feeling a little more courageous
He pushed her back inside the toilet cubicle and closed the door before pinning her against the wall and snaking his arms around her waist
“What if someone comes in?” she asked quietly as she stood looking at the unbelievably hot guy that was stood in front of her
“It’s ok, I locked the door” he said as she smiled up at his gorgeous blue eyes and felt herself melt into them. He slowly brought his lips to hers and kissed her with such a passion she thought that her legs would buckle beneath her. She parted her lips a little, just enough for him to slip his tongue inside so that he could start to work his magic. His hot kisses made their way down her neck, back up the other side and then crashed against her lips again as he grabbed hold of her wrists and then with one hand held them above her head, leaving the other hand free to start exploring the treats that lay waiting for him underneath her shirt. They broke apart for a minute as he removed her shirt and hitched up her skirt and felling how damp she was he slipped his fingers inside her and started to gently move them in and out, enjoying the look of surprise on her face every time he drew out and then entered again. She tried to wriggle her hands free but he wouldn’t let them go
“ah ah not yet” he said looking at her naughtily before he bent down, removing his fingers from inside of her and discarding her panties then replacing his fingers with his tongue
“Oh God” she cried out as his tongue swept over her delicate folds in a way she had never experienced before, finally making its way inside sending shockwaves through her body. He could feel she was so wet now and decided he was going to be mean and tease her a bit more. He trailed his tongue back up from her private place and rested it just below her breasts as he undid the hook on her bra and then started flicking her nipple with his tongue, sucking and nipping it making her cry out with delight. He moved back up and crashed onto her lips again this time a bit rougher before moving back down to her other breast and continuing the torture which was getting too much to bear
“Oh God, Jason…please” she begged wanting and needing him inside her right now
“Please what?” he asked looking up at her with a cheeky grin and finally letting her hands go from above her head. He quickly removed his jeans and boxers and threw them to the side along with his shirt
“I need you right now” she managed to say through her now ragged breathing “have you got protection?” she asked gasping for breath. He reached down to the pocket of his jeans and pulled out a condom quickly putting it in place and then he slipped his hands behind her and grabbed her arse, positioning himself so he could enter her as she wrapped her legs around her waist, still being fully supported by Jason’s strong manly hands. She felt his manhood brush against the inside of her thigh, teasing her that little bit more before he finally entered her with one long hard thrust making her cry out with ecstasy . Just as the rhythm was building and she felt like she was about to explode he pulled out of her fully and turned her around, her hands braced against the cubicle door as he continued to fuck her from behind as her body tightened around him, fast and strong movements finally making her come as his manly hands gripped her breasts, rubbing and fondling them. He slumped forward and leaned his head on her shoulder for a few minutes before wrapping his arms around her waist and turning her back to face him, both their breathing trying to get back to it’s normal rhythm.

“Fuck me!” Louise said as she rested her head on his strong, rippling chest muscles
“I though I already did” he said smirking “But I’d be glad to do it again”
“Oh no, It’s my turn now mister” she said suggestively as she bent down in front of him and started running her hand up and down his length which looked ready for a second round. She kept stroking his throbbing manhood and moved between doing that and cupping his balls, enjoying the look on his face as each time she got a little bit faster. She stopped and looked up with a wicked grin before taking his length in her mouth and starting to slide her lips up and down it, trying to take in as much of his length as she could, not being too gentle but being rough enough to keep him fully aroused and for him to be making guttural noises that made her want to make him come more and more. The pressure and the sensation of her building up a steady rhythm with her cock in his mouth was obviously too much to take and with one last movement he had found his release and exploded inside her mouth. He brought her up to him and his hands were once again starting to explore every crevice of her body.
“Mmmmm” she moaned as he massaged her breasts while kissing her, their tongues tangling inside each others mouths. Her body was now shaking as she felt herself becoming wetter again.
“Holy shit Jason; this is so much better than I could ever have imagined”
“I’m not done with you yet” he said with a wicked glint in his eye.

----------------------------------------------------------

“Louise!” her mum yelled up the stairs “You’ll be late for work if you don’t get a move on”
She sat upright and smiled at the thought of the dream she had just had, feeling herself getting damp just thinking about it, at least she would have some nice thoughts to get her through the day!

Last edited by karenc on Sat 12 Sep 2009, 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Janie
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Janie

Number of posts : 5905
Location : On a Loch with Jason in his wooden boat sailing into the sunset
Fave Member : Jason

PostSubject: Re: Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot*   Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot* Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 7:46 pm

Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower

It was fab and hot and orange Karen what more could anyone want!

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Wish I could get a birthday treat like that
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=625646
Tina
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Tina

Number of posts : 11905
Fave Member : Jason...a tinny bit Mark

PostSubject: Re: Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot*   Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot* Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 7:48 pm

A nice birthday treat Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot

Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot*   Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot* Icon_minitimeWed 23 Apr 2008, 8:26 pm

That was very.... orange Shower Clap
Back to top Go down
fayetakethat
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
fayetakethat

Number of posts : 3108
Fave Member : Jason!!
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot*   Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot* Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2008, 6:44 pm

Karen, you know what I think of it already... I loved it!!!! And it was brilliant!! Love Shower

But I thought we were going to keep him to ourselves!!! Think
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot*   Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot* Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2008, 7:24 pm

fayetakethat wrote:

I know...but this place is far too blue we need to try and spread the orange love a bit Laugh Laugh

Thanks Faye, Mary, Janie and Tina for the feedback hug
Back to top Go down
Tina
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Tina

Number of posts : 11905
Fave Member : Jason...a tinny bit Mark

PostSubject: Re: Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot*   Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot* Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2008, 7:25 pm

karenc wrote:
fayetakethat wrote:

I know...but this place is far too blue we need to try and spread the orange love a bit Laugh Laugh

Not everywhere is blue, a bit orange is everywhere Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot*   Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot* Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2008, 7:27 pm

Tina wrote:
karenc wrote:
fayetakethat wrote:

Yeah but not enough orange!!! Laugh Tongue
Back to top Go down
fayetakethat
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
fayetakethat

Number of posts : 3108
Fave Member : Jason!!
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot*   Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot* Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2008, 7:30 pm

karenc wrote:
Tina wrote:
karenc wrote:
fayetakethat wrote:

Yeah but not enough orange!!! Laugh Tongue

Definately not enough Orange!!
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot*   Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot* Icon_minitimeThu 24 Apr 2008, 7:53 pm

fayetakethat wrote:
Definately not enough Orange!!

you can NEVER have enough orange Laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot*   Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relight My Fire *Short Oneshot*
Page 1 of 1