TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot

Go down 
+11
marfen
larajayne
Janie
Titti
fayetakethat
Helen
Alex
kadilawei
Tina
Mary
karenc
15 posters
AuthorMessage
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange
Registration date : 2008-02-01

It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Empty
PostSubject: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 7:12 pm

Ok so I had this idea for a oneshot when we were away in London. We saw some wooden toys in a cabinet in Hamley's and the idea came to me so I decided to write it for a bit of fun!!

Thanks to Mary there is a short video of some of these toys which you may want to watch first Grin

https://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm192/evilmaryTT/LondonMeetUp/?action=view&current=MVI_2848.flv

On with the fic Grin

It’s A Kind Of Magic…

Jason stood with Gary and Daniel, watching the man in front of them demonstrate how to do some of the magic tricks that could be done with the magic set he was clearly trying to sell, after all this was a toy shop, in fact it was Hamley’s the biggest and best toy shop in the world. Daniel’s eye’s lit up as the man showed him all the different things and even showed him how to do a trick himself
“Daddy! Look at that I made the coin disappear” he said his voice full of excitement
“Wow! That’s great mate” Gary said
“Yeah I mean where did it go?” Jason asked and then watched the man pull it from behind Dan’s ear, he carried on with a whole routine making lots of things disappear and return again, until there was a look of shock on his face and something went wrong…he was only supposed to make the small wooden toy in front of him disappear, which he did and Dan clapped his hands together
“Look Uncle Jay it’s gone!” he said turning round but Jay wasn’t there anymore and Gary had noticed him disappear at the same time as the wooden object but didn’t want to alarm Daniel so said nothing
“Where did Uncle Jay go?” he asked
“Maybe he went to find mum and Emily. Let’s watch the man again” the man carried on and brought the object back but still there was no sign of Jay and now he looked really worried. Gary called Dawn and asked her to come and get Dan and take him and the kids away somewhere else and said he would explain later. She appeared quickly with a sobbing Emily who hadn’t had a chance to make her bear at the bear factory yet
“Don’t worry Em, dad will bring you back another day and we’ll make a bear together ok love?”
“Ok daddy” she nodded wiping the tears away with her little hands. He gave them a hug and watched as they left the store, before going back to the magician

“Right where the hell is Jay if you made him disappear, I don’t really believe in magic but one minute he was there and the next he was gone”
“I don’t know sir, I’ve never made a person disappear before…I didn’t think I had it in me, I mean I knew I had some powers but that is truly amazing”
“It’s not bloody amazing we have a show tomorrow night, we can’t do it with three of us so you better use them powers of yours to get him back” he said getting a bit angry and watched as the magician tried lots of different spells, none which worked…Jay was still nowhere to be seen
“He’s in the shop somewhere I can sense it” the magician said to Gary
“So what? You’re psychic now too” he said almost laughing he didn’t believe in any of that stuff
“Actually I am and I’m telling you he’s here somewhere” they wandered around the shop until the magician said he was getting a feel that they were getting close to where Jason should be “I don’t understand it, I get a really strong feeling he’s here…can you see him?” he asked Gary who was looking around trying to spot his friend
“No, let me try his mobile” he dialled the number and waited, he could hear the ringing of Jay’s mobile and soon enough he answered
“Jay where are you?”
“Gaz” he said his voice in a panic “That guy made me shrink and turned me to wood, look in the cabinet next to you…”

It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot FFLaydeesMeetUp-1421May2008Londo-79

Gary looked down and laughed down the phone
“Alright mate stop pissing about, now where are you?”
“I’m serious Gaz, watch and I’ll make the boat move” Tiny wooden Jason made the oars move and waved his hands around trying to prove to Gary it was really him
“Shit!” Gary said getting a few disapproving looks from parents who were passing by with their young kids
“Right” he said turning to the magician “You got him in there, now get him out!”
“My word, I don’t know how that happened, or how to get him out again. I need to make a call, see if I can get some help. Wait here” he said then rushed off, leaving Gary to try and calm Jason down
“Don’t worry mate we’ll get you out of there, he’s gone to get some help”
“Well this is bloody great, I’ve been shrunk down to inches and he’s sat me in a bloody wooden boat!” Gary tried to stifle his laugh “It’s not funny Gaz, you’ve got to get me out of here”
“Just sit tight and we’ll do everything we can” he hung up the phone just as Dave, the magician had appeared back
“Right let me try another spell…I hope this works” he said the words and waved his wand and turned around to look at Gary, but he had gone too, looking inside the cabinet he now saw a little wooden man at a little wooden piano, sat next to a little wooden man in his little wooden boat.
“Oh dear God” he said out loud

A few minutes later Howard was sitting eating his lunch when his phone rang
“Alright Gaz?”
“No I’m not bloody alright, now just listen to what I have to say and no this is not a joke so don’t start taking the piss either”
Howard listened until Gary had finished and then burst out laughing
“That’s the best laugh I’ve had in ages and the wooden boat was a nice touch! Oh God you should write stories Gaz”
“I’m not bloody joking, you and Mark better get down here now, find the magician guy…he’s still stood next to the cabinet it’s on the 3rd floor and then tell him to get us the hell out of here!”
“Alright I’ll come, I’m not sure what you’re trying to achieve with this wind up but you know me; I like a laugh” he hung up the phone chuckling to himself and called Mark, arranging to pick him up.

Meanwhile a couple of girls had stopped at the cabinet and were taking photos
“Look at that” Mary said pointing to the little wooden boat “It’s Jason!” she stuck her tongue out at Karen and started laughing
“I wish you would stop taking the piss out of Jay you’ve been doing it all week!”
“Mwahahahaha” Mary laughed evily
“Hey!”
“I’m sorry but it’s just too easy, he’s got an egg shaped head, only has to perform one song and forgets the words and what’s up with the no shoes whilst he does it? And don’t try and tell me that‘s actually him playing the guitar, should I stop now…cos I have tons more” she grinned
“Oh shut up! Look at these though, the little piano one is moving, it looks like the man is actually playing the piano”
“I know, that’s quite cool actually it‘s like a mini Mr Hot Pop Star! Imagine if I could have a Gaz to carry round in my pocket” the girls carried walking around the store and went to the bear department, Mary wanted to make her own bear preferably in a superman costume just like the one Robbie had worn…

“Right come on Marky let’s get inside and find out what the hell is going on” they made their way to the third floor and called Gaz’s mobile
“How are you here yet”
“Yeah now what’s going on?”
“Can you see the cabinet?” Howard looked around, eventually spotting it
“Yeah ok I see it and there’s a guy stood next to it”
“Right come over to the cabinet and look in, I swear it’s us in here that bloody magician is a liability!”
Howard and Mark walked over and watched as the little figures looked like they were trying to get their attention and then turned to the man
“Is that really our friends in there?” Mark asked
“Yes I’m so sorry, I don’t know how it happened and I don’t know how to get them back again…”
“Well you bloody better get them back and fast!” Howard shouted, causing the two girls at the other end of the floor to turn round

“Oh my God! Look along there…It’s Howard and Mark” Mary whispered to Karen “but no egghead though” she laughed
“OMG so it is…wonder what they’re doing here?” she asked turning to Mary who was trying to get a few photos on her phone
“I don’t know but maybe we could just browse a little longer?” she grinned
“Yeah I think we might have to”

“How is that even possible?” Mark asked Dave as he peered in at Gary and Jason
“I don’t know, I was stood there…” he carried on telling them what had happened and how he had used the spell to try and get Jason back but Gary had gone inside too when he had used a certain spell…explaining to them in detail the spell he had used and why the words should have worked, when he looked round Mark was gone and now there was a little wooden man with a guitar in the cabinet next to the other two!
“This is a wind up right…There is a hidden camera in here somewhere and any minute someone’s gonna jump out and tell me this is a wind up” Howard said not quite believing what had happened
“No this isn’t a wind up, this is just unbelievable that spell should not be causing this to happen” Dave said now looking more and more worried. The two girls had been browsing close by and heard the conversation

“You don’t really think that’s true do you? That they’re really stuck inside the cabinet” Karen asked
“Don’t be so daft” Mary burst out laughing and they continued to listen in on what was going on, more and more convinced as the conversation went on that Britain’s biggest man band had been turned to wood and were stuck inside the glass casing!

“There is one more spell I could try” Dave suggested “But it’s quite a dangerous spell and I’ve never done it before it’s not to be used lightly”
“Go on then, try anything you can” Howard said getting more and more agitated. Dave started to perform his spell, moving around the cabinet waving his wand and chanting some words but when he came back to the front Howard was gone and now next to the other three was a little wooden man playing what appeared to be a drum kit!
“No” he said, his jaw dropped and he started to break out into a sweat…he had to get help and get it fast and then come back when the shop had closed to try and sort this out…he didn’t even know how he had done all this in the first place!

The two girl’s watched as Dave walked away and then went over to peer in the cabinet
“We’ve got to do something” Mary said “What about the concert tomorrow night?”
“What can we do, we don’t know any spells or tricks. I guess we just have to hope that the magician comes back and get’s them out”
“We can’t just leave them here in the cabinet”
“Look the shop closes in three hours, lets see if we can find somewhere to hide and then try and help them when the shop shuts…I don’t know how yet but we have to try”
“You’re crazy Mary but ok then I like to shake things up a bit!” the girls searched the store for somewhere they could hide when the closing time came and after two hours eventually found a storage cupboard that they thought would be safe enough. They went back to check on the little wooden figures and they seemed to be ok, there was still no sign of Dave again so they went back to hide in their cupboard until the store had closed and everyone had gone home.
“Maybe if we could get the glass casing open and get them out of there somehow…” Karen sighed “This is ridiculous we’ll never be able to get them back”
“We’ve got to try”

Mary slowly opened the door and looked out, only the emergency lighting was on and the place was deathly quiet so she assumed it was safe
“Come on” she said grabbing Karen’s wrist and dragging her along and down the non moving escalator to the third floor. Mary was stopped before she got to the cabinet though, her eyes caught sight of all the Harry Potter things and she just had to stop and have a look. Karen rolled her eyes as Mary picked up Harry’s wand and started waving it around playfully rhyming off a spell that was in a replica of a spell book which sat on the cashier’s desk. Karen laughed at her movements and mannerisms and was almost doubled over it was so funny, clearly Mary had been reading and watching too many Harry Potter things! She jokingly waved her wand at the cabinet and watched in amazement as it started to shake causing the floor to vibrate…

What happened next was totally unexpected and made the girls jump with fright, the glass casing on the cabinet started to shatter and one by one four figures stepped out from inside and appeared in front of them through the darkness as the girls clung on to each other
“Oh my God” Mary gasped as she realise what was happening, Take That were stood in front of her, the real life things not the little wooden figures! Karen just stood there lost for words
“I…but…what…how…I…Oh my good God!”
“I’m sorry if we scared you but thank you so much for getting us out of that bloody cabinet” Gary said as they moved closer
“I…we…how the hell…”
“Sorry she seems to be having a moment” Mary giggled “I’m just glad you’re ok”
“Yeah but that was so weird, I mean how is that even possible for that to happen?” Mark asked “and how did you get us out of there?”
“I don’t know one minute I was pretending to be Harry Potter and the next minute the glass was breaking, what was it like in there?” Mary asked “could you see and hear everything?”
“Yeah me and the egg head here could hear every word” Gary smirked looking at Mary’s blushing face
“Sorry I wasn’t meaning to be rude it’s just a running joke we have for teasing Karen and the other eggettes”
“Oi!” Karen slapped Mary on the arm “Stop it now, all week you have been doing that and when Titti arrives tomorrow it’s only going to get worse”
“Oh you love it really” Mary grinned sticking her tongue out and doing an evil laugh
“I do not! And you are so rude doing it when Jason is actually here…why don’t you bloody well beam yourself off somewhere with Rob and his aliens!”
“Ooh gladly, me and Rob stuck in a spaceship, him in some sort of uniform” her eyes glazed over at the images she was now probably having
“Good grief” I rolled my eyes then remembered this was being observed by the guys who were watching obviously finding it amusing “You and your bloody uniforms Mary you’re obsessed”
“I don’t mean to interrupt this excellent discussion” Gary said “But how the hell are we gonna get out of here?”
“I suppose we either have to wait til the morning or see if Dave comes back” I shrugged my shoulders and sat down, yanking Mary who was still in fantasy uniform land. After about half an hour there was a noise, it sounded like someone coming up the escalator
“Shh” Mary said “Can you hear that?” everyone listened
“It sounds like someone is coming up the escalator” Karen said her eyes going wide with fright, she grabbed onto the person next to her not bothered by the fact that it happened to be Jason. The figure slowly approached the cabinet and stopped to look when he saw all the damage
“Looking for something?” Howard asked as Dave turned around
“Bloody hell…how did you get out? I don’t understand this at all”
“Neither do we, but at least we’re back to normal, now can you get us out of here?” Mark asked
“Of course, follow me this way” Dave led us to a back door that we could get out of
“Well thanks girls, I’m not sure how you got us out but something happened back there”
“No problem” Mary grinned “I just hope this show is good tomorrow night or we might have to put you back in there! Mwahahahahaha”
“Mary! And please stop with the evil laugh it’s disturbing!” Karen said buttoning her coat
“Mwahahahahahahaha”
“Oh you are so dead!”
“Mwahahahahahahaha”
“Night Girls” the guys said as they watched Karen chase Mary down the street, the only sound being heard was Mary’s evil laughter!

Last edited by karenc on Sat 12 Sep 2009, 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 7:17 pm

You KNOW i love it Laugh Clap Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
Tina
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Tina

Number of posts : 11905
Fave Member : Jason...a tinny bit Mark

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 7:19 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

I couldnĀ“t stop laughing reading it, the bits about Jason in this wooden boat, my belly hurt now from laughing

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
kadilawei
Slightly Obsessed
Slightly Obsessed
kadilawei

Number of posts : 8214
Location : Somewhere where you get your Christmas presents on the 24th
Fave Member : Howard
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 7:20 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Loved that pic with the wodden boat.

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
Alex
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Alex

Number of posts : 881
Fave Member : it's debatable

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 7:23 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh

The wooden boat.

Loved it Clap
Back to top Go down
Helen
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
Helen

Number of posts : 1097
Fave Member : Jason

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 7:29 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

That was brilliant!! Loved it!!! Clap Grin

The Magician has a cool name too!! Shifty Whistle
Back to top Go down
fayetakethat
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
fayetakethat

Number of posts : 3108
Fave Member : Jason!!
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 7:30 pm

Brilliant Karen!!! Clap Had me laughing all the way through!! Laugh Poor Jason!!
Back to top Go down
Titti
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Titti

Number of posts : 18387
Fave Member : the Chicken Shit.

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 7:31 pm

Poor PASSENGER!

But Mary was brilliant!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
Janie
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Janie

Number of posts : 5905
Location : On a Loch with Jason in his wooden boat sailing into the sunset
Fave Member : Jason

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 7:31 pm

Brilliant! I laughed at Jason and the wooden boat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=625646
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 7:32 pm

Just so people know - how i am in Karen's fic here is the reason i'm called Evil Mary Laugh

Last edited by Mary on Mon 16 Jun 2008, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

Number of posts : 11964
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 7:36 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Karen you're a genius!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

That was brilliant!! Clap Laugh

I loved how it all started off with the magician and Daniel too Laugh Think
Back to top Go down
http://beaudy.ephpbb.com/index.htm
marfen
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
marfen

Number of posts : 6357
Fave Member : The Barlow

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 8:38 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Loved it Karen! I'm surprised you didn't pick them up and put them in your pockets to take home. Just think of all the fun you could have! Shifty

Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 11:34 pm

As most of you will know i've been having having internet issues so I haven't been around...

Anyway...better late than never, Thank you so much guys for your feedback and I'm glad i made you laugh for a few minutes

Laugh Laugh Grin
Back to top Go down
Garys chest lover
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Garys chest lover

Number of posts : 765

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 8:46 am

Karen this was a fab idea loved it Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
http://ruletheworld.forumotion.net/forum.htm
sam
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
sam

Number of posts : 3622
Fave Member : Howard

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:12 am

How did I miss this? Roll Eyes

so much to quote

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

Number of posts : 16420
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:37 am

I love this Clap Clap Clap Clap

how come i only saw it today!!!? brilliant idea, imagine now if we can have our very own wooden guy at home, but then I'd rather have the real guy, to cuddle up to, the real Gary of course Wink Drool
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 6:09 pm

tehehehehe I just read it again and was Laugh Laugh Laugh all over again Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:56 pm

GodsGiftGary wrote:
Karen this was a fab idea loved it Clap Clap

I think all of us at the meet up that week came away with a few ideas!!

Thanks for reading and FB'ing, glad you enjoyed it Grin
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:57 pm

sam wrote:
How did I miss this? Roll Eyes

so much to quote

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

I don't know how you missed it Confused but you've read it now Grin

thanks for the FB Sam, glad it gave you a chuckle Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 10:59 pm

Garys_Tango_Partner wrote:
I love this Clap Clap Clap Clap

how come i only saw it today!!!? brilliant idea, imagine now if we can have our very own wooden guy at home, but then I'd rather have the real guy, to cuddle up to, the real Gary of course Wink Drool

Well yeah but if you had a wooden guy which you could somehow turn into a real one then that would be fine too Wink Grin

Thanks Zouba Grin
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2008, 11:01 pm

Mary wrote:
tehehehehe I just read it again and was Laugh Laugh Laugh all over again Clap Clap

Well i guess I did something right if you're still laughing at it after the third time reading it! Tongue

Thanks Evil Mary Grin hug
Back to top Go down
Anyz
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Anyz

Number of posts : 5810
Location : My own world, where Mark is covered in chocolate and is wearing pink fluffy handcuffs!
Fave Member : Mark, forever and ever.

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 12:24 am

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

I was RLMFAO from the very beginning!! Laugh Laugh My dad walked past me and gave me many worried looks, but when he saw that I was reading FFs he realized that nothing's wrong with me. Yes Wait... Think Nah, there's nothing wrong with me! No

Athough, I must say, that there's something wrong with you!! Crazy Laugh

Loved it Karz - too many good bits to quote!!

Clap Clap

hug & Kiss

XXX♥
Back to top Go down
http://marksbabes.s2.bizhat.com
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 9:25 pm

I'll have you know there is nothing wrong with me Confused Don\'t Care Not a thing...well...ok so maybe I'm a bit Crazy Laugh

But this story was inspired by a very interesting few hours we spent in Hamleys toy store in London when the Laydees met up last year...it was a crazy week Yes Laugh Laugh

hug Kiss
Back to top Go down
Anyz
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Anyz

Number of posts : 5810
Location : My own world, where Mark is covered in chocolate and is wearing pink fluffy handcuffs!
Fave Member : Mark, forever and ever.

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitimeTue 07 Apr 2009, 12:03 am

You sure you're not a tad Crazy ? Think Hide Laugh

Ach, I can imagine!! No Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
http://marksbabes.s2.bizhat.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot   It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's A Kind Of Magic... TT Oneshot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TT FanFiccer Laydees :: Finished Oneshots-
Jump to:  

Best to sign up with Laydee(Username) as a lot of names will be already taken. For example, I am LaydeeEmz.
Signing up will give you coloured text options and can upload your own avatar/icon image.
Click link to open in new tab.