TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09

Go down 
+10
elaine 79
Jaidi
Tina
jor
Hids
Bravissima
larajayne
karenc
Aurora
Mary
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 9:44 am

Quote :
Robbie returns as Rain go down drain

ROBBIE Williams, who has acted as a mentor to last night's X Factor acts, performed his comeback single Bodies.

Asked to pick a winner by host Dermot, he said: "I really like Olly, Rachel, Stacey - actually I can't pick a favourite. They are really good."

Last year's winner Alexandra Burke also performed on the show. Louis Walsh voted but was absent after the tragic death of Boyzone star Stephen Gately.

After being told they were in the bottom two, Kandy Rain were left on stage during the advert break with no one to comfort them as Louis was not there.

ROBBIE was caught up in an accident outside the X Factor studios last night when a photographer fell under the wheels of his chauffeur-driven car. The cameraman was taken to hospital with minor injuries.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/2677970/Robbie-Williams-returns-for-X-Factor-live-show.html

Quote :
Robbie Williams left in tears after his car runs over photographer

An injured lad was helped by onlookers after Robbie Williams' driver accidentally ran over him in chaotic scenes outside last night's X Factor.

The pop singer was leaving the studio when the photographer, 18 - known as Steven - was dragged under the Chrysler's wheels.

One onlooker said Robbie, 35, got out of the car and was crying. Another said: "Everyone was screaming.

It looked really serious."

Police said the lad suffered minor injuries in the accident at Wembley.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/10/12/robbie-williams-left-in-tears-after-his-car-runs-over-photographer-115875-21740963/

Shock

Edit: Pictures here - http://www.showbiznewz.nl/index.php?pagina=fotos&type=artikel&id=7271 Sad

And if you want to see a video http://www.3am.co.uk/robbie-williams-car-running-over-paparazzi-photographer-x-factor/18625/ Roll Eyes

Last edited by Mary on Mon 12 Oct 2009, 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 9:56 am

Quote :

Causing great excitement among both the contestants and the audience on the X Factor was Robbie Williams, who stepped back into the spotlight to perform his new single Bodies.

And judging by the former Take That star's enthusiasm and energy on stage it was as much a chance to reconnect with his fans as it was to promote his new song.

The charismatic 35-year-old pop star, who at times appeared overwhelmed by the warm response, was certainly on form.

He shook hands and welcomed members of the crowd during his live rendition, at one point shouting out "It's good to be back."

And after giving his first performance in the UK since 2006, the Angels singer went out of his way to thank everyone for the opportunity.

The Robbie bit from here: http://www.hellomagazine.com/music/200910122189/robbie-williams/x-factor/amy-winehouse/1/

Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 11:13 am

Aurora wrote:
God Bless Chris Moyles.
Played Bodies at around 7.15 this morning, sounds completely amazed that anyone thinks he was on something and says it was clearly just excitment and adrenalin, as did the whole team.
The prodeeded to get right in about Alexandra for not singing live. Not in a horrible way, but in a comparison, hats off to Robbie sort of way.

Also, on the show on Friday there will be Robbie tickets for the electric proms to be won.
Chris did make a comment just at the end of the link where he said -imagine if he was like that after one song, he's gonna be absolutely (forget the word he used here - excited?) when he comes in.
Not sure if that means he's on the show on Friday when the tickets are available, but that's how it sounded. He didnt say it specifically though.
And he confirmed earlier in the show that Gary is on the show this Friday.

God Bless Chris Moyles you say... AMEN!!!!!!

That's made me really happy to hear Chris say that Grin Clap Clap

Mary wrote:
Quote :

Causing great excitement among both the contestants and the audience on the X Factor was Robbie Williams, who stepped back into the spotlight to perform his new single Bodies.

And judging by the former Take That star's enthusiasm and energy on stage it was as much a chance to reconnect with his fans as it was to promote his new song.

The charismatic 35-year-old pop star, who at times appeared overwhelmed by the warm response, was certainly on form.

He shook hands and welcomed members of the crowd during his live rendition, at one point shouting out "It's good to be back."

And after giving his first performance in the UK since 2006, the Angels singer went out of his way to thank everyone for the opportunity.

The Robbie bit from here: http://www.hellomagazine.com/music/200910122189/robbie-williams/x-factor/amy-winehouse/1/

Clap

I'm so happy that we're getting lots pf positives in the press rather that crap about him looking like he'd been on drugs as I thought we might get Mad
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

Number of posts : 11964
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 11:16 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 947691 Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 718600 Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 72357 Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 72357 Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 72357
Back to top Go down
http://beaudy.ephpbb.com/index.htm
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 1:54 pm

The Sun aren't saying it, but they're implying it Roll Eyes

Quote :
Robbie looks edgy after show

HERE'S Robbie Williams leaving The X Factor studios looking wide-eyed and edgy last night.

The pop star, 35, had sweat running down his face and looked stressed after he'd taken to the stage to perform his new single Bodies.

It was his first UK performance in three years.

Sitting in the back of his car outside Wembley's Fountain Studios Robbie had a transfixed look on his face as he gazed into the distance.

And the singer was said to be shaken up after his driver accidentally ran over a young photographer as they left.

But the photographer was not said to be badly hurt and Robbie and his crew were driven away in a different car.

The former Take That star recently admitted to The Sun that his addiction to prescription drugs nearly killed him.

He even confessed he was once '24 hours from death' before he checked into rehab.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/2678677/Robbie-looks-edgy-after-show.html
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 1:56 pm

The pic the Sun have in that link there looks more like he's had botox than he's been on something Roll Eyes Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 1:57 pm

You know, I'd rather they just said what they thought instead of implying it

Roll Eyes Mad Strop
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 2:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Alison
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Alison

Number of posts : 787
Fave Member : Jason Orange
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 3:02 pm

I LOVED Robbie's appearance on the x factor at the weekend. He was energetic, entertaining and downright fantastic! Can't understand now why peeps are trying to bring him down by suggesting that he's on drugs etc, etc and comparing him against another artist who mimed and had a load of backing dancers too. I thought he was great, he doesn't need to mime and doesn't need a full show production with loads of backing dancers either! Well done to Robbie xx Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 3:07 pm

Alison wrote:
I LOVED Robbie's appearance on the x factor at the weekend. He was energetic, entertaining and downright fantastic! Can't understand now why peeps are trying to bring him down by suggesting that he's on drugs etc, etc and comparing him against another artist who mimed and had a load of backing dancers too. I thought he was great, he doesn't need to mime and doesn't need a full show production with loads of backing dancers either! Well done to Robbie xx Clap Clap Clap

I said something along those lines on another forum...

she had about 40 male dancers and an American rapper, so what? She sang live for about 30 seconds and then mimed the rest, I'd rather and artist didn't mine and had a bit less of a show but put everything into the performance.

It disgusts me that she'd mime considering how she got to where she is today Mad
Back to top Go down
Alison
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Alison

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 3:57 pm

karenc wrote:
Alison wrote:

she had about 40 male dancers and an American rapper, so what? She sang live for about 30 seconds and then mimed the rest, I'd rather and artist didn't mine and had a bit less of a show but put everything into the performance.

It disgusts me that she'd mime considering how she got to where she is today Mad
Me too! It makes me mad when he's been compared unfavourably against her. At the end of the day, he didn't need all the 'frills' he has a presence and a charisma that fills the whole stage. He was far better too without needing all that! I thought he was great Hyper
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 4:00 pm

Alison wrote:
karenc wrote:
Alison wrote:

Me too! It makes me mad when he's been compared unfavourably against her. At the end of the day, he didn't need all the 'frills' he has a presence and a charisma that fills the whole stage. He was far better too without needing all that! I thought he was great Hyper

I completely agree Yes

He was fantastic Clap Hyper Jump
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 4:23 pm

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Robxfa15

Whip Love
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

Number of posts : 11964
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 4:25 pm

Good GOD! Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 714958
Back to top Go down
http://beaudy.ephpbb.com/index.htm
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 4:39 pm

Holy...

faint Love Love faint
Back to top Go down
StephLovesJason
Part Time Regular
Part Time Regular
StephLovesJason

Number of posts : 178
Fave Member : Jason
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 5:14 pm

I thought Robbie was amazing on X Factor last night, I love his new song and am so glad his comeback single is a change in direction from Rudebox (which in my opinion was crap). He's also looking good too Love
Back to top Go down
Alison
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Alison

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 7:50 pm

StephLovesJason wrote:
I thought Robbie was amazing on X Factor last night, I love his new song and am so glad his comeback single is a change in direction from Rudebox (which in my opinion was crap). He's also looking good too Love
He was amazing wasn't he! It was a good reminder of just how good looking he is! Love Love Love
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 9:10 pm

Quote :
X Factor? Wild-eyed Robbie Williams thought he was on Pop Eyed-ol

It was meant to be his triumphant comeback performance following a spell in rehab battling an addiction to prescription drugs.

But Robbie Williams's appearance on The X Factor left many of the 13million viewers wondering if he was quite ready for the challenge.

Wide-eyed, unblinking and glistening with sweat, the 35-year-old singer regularly interrupted his lyrics to shake hands with audience members and address the crowd.

This was combined with a series of ungainly dance moves which saw him swaying, spinning and stamping.

Fans flocked to the show's internet message boards on Sunday night to discuss the singer's rendition of his new single Bodies.

'It's totally disgusting that he was allowed to perform in such a state,' one wrote. Another claimed the former Take That star's performance was so 'wide- eyed' and 'weird' that her children were asking what was wrong.

But others defended him, putting it down to nerves, adrenaline and the pressure to impress.

'Give him a break, he was just nervous,' one wrote. 'You can see how overwhelmed he was with the crowd and loved being back on stage doing what he does best.'

The singer's performance on Sunday night's live results show was his first appearance on a British stage in three years.

He repeatedly broke off from his vocals to address the audience. 'What a pleasure, what a pleasure,' he said, leaning over the front of the stage and shaking hands with fans.

Williams, who claims he used to take a 'colossal' mixture of prescription drugs, appeared fidgety on stage, nodding, taking his microphone on and off the stand and wiping sweat from his brow.

Even his dance moves - once polished and perfected in Take That - looked the opposite of choreographed.

Williams did not appear any calmer after his performance when he was briefly interviewed by host Dermot O'Leary. The singer waxed lyrical about how 'great' it was to be back, grinning, giggling and bouncing up and down, his eyes still wide. 'I loved it, I loved it,' he repeated excitedly, his eyes flitting from side to side.

He appeared to be struggling to concentrate, shuffling his feet, scratching his head and putting his hand in and out of his pocket while O'Leary asked him questions.

Even the host himself looked a little shocked when Williams hugged him unexpectedly before leaving the stage.

A spokesman for the singer fervently denied yesterday that his wide-eyed appearance was caused by anything other than excitement.

'The truth is he hasn't performed in the UK for ages and he was excited to be on the show,' he said. 'That's the reason his performance was so spirited. He was excited to be there and to perform the single live for the first time.

'He was not on anything. What you saw was a great performer doing what he does best.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1219929/X-Factor-Wild-eyed-Robbie-Williams-thought-Pop-Eyed-ol.html

No
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 9:18 pm

Well we knew an article like that was coming sooner or later didn't we?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Sad

Leave him alone people!!! He was nervous and that's the way he always dances Shrug Laugh
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Slightly Obsessed
Slightly Obsessed
Aurora

Number of posts : 8207
Fave Member : I refuse to choose.
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 9:22 pm

B*stards.
Typical Daily Mail. Kissing his arse on Sunday and then kicking it on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 9:25 pm

I guess for those (which is the majority of people who read and believe the tabloids) who see Rob as cocky and confident and think the whole nervous/stage-fright/I don't believe in myself thing is an act- then i guess drugs can be their only explanation Roll Eyes SO that article is what everyone will believe - not those few lines at the end. Roll Eyes Mad
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Slightly Obsessed
Slightly Obsessed
Aurora

Number of posts : 8207
Fave Member : I refuse to choose.
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 9:26 pm

Mary wrote:
I guess for those (which is the majority of people who read and believe the tabloids) who see Rob as cocky and confident and think the whole nervous/stage-fright/I don't believe in myself thing is an act- then i guess drugs can be their only explanation Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 153888 That article is what everyone will believe - not those few lines at the end. Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 153888

Well Chris Moyles said it, and that's good enough for me. Maybe enough people that matter will believe him instead of the Daily Bloody Mail.
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 9:28 pm

Aurora wrote:
Mary wrote:
I guess for those (which is the majority of people who read and believe the tabloids) who see Rob as cocky and confident and think the whole nervous/stage-fright/I don't believe in myself thing is an act- then i guess drugs can be their only explanation Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 153888 That article is what everyone will believe - not those few lines at the end. Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 153888

Well Chris Moyles said it, and that's good enough for me. Maybe enough people that matter will believe him instead of the Daily Bloody Mail.

I hope so Yes
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 11:35 pm

Quote :
FANS' FEARS FOR ROBBIE

WIDE-EYED Robbie Williams looked “trashed” on his X Factor comeback, shocked fans said yesterday.

Many now fear for the health of the Angels star, who has a history of drug addiction.

Robbie’s eyes were bulging when he appeared in front of nearly 15 million viewers for his first live performance in the UK in three years.

Sweat poured from the singer, who seemed hyperactive… classic signs of having taken a drug like cocaine.

Yesterday websites were full of comments about his strange condition.

Robbie, who was involved in a car accident after the show, repeatedly scratched, hopped up and down and acted as if he were “high”.

And after he sang his new track Bodies, viewers told how they were transfixed by the 35-year-old’s eyes which bulged, with pupils dilated, as he chatted with show host Dermot O’Leary.

Internet forums were flooded with messages after Sunday’s show, with many fans convinced that he had “taken something”.

Another lad said: “Robbie looked high! His eyes were wide and very alert looking, his pupils were dancing. Notice the dilated eyes?”

And someone else suggested: “Think he sounds hyped up on something.

“He seemed very strange when he was being interviewed by Dermot Dreary. He most definitely was whacked!”

The fierce debate came as the ex-Take That singer revealed he had been a day from death after becoming hooked on a cocktail of prescription drugs, including Vicodin painkiller – found in Michael Jackson’s body after his death.

Robbie, who also admits having taken ecstasy and heroin, said: “I would do 20 Vicodin in a night.

“I might have been 24 hours away from dying.”

And Robbie was shocked after the show when his chauffeur reversed into a photographer, who was taken to hospital.

Robbie’s weird appearance sparked a discussion yesterday on Chris Moyles’s Radio 1 breakfast show.

Chris, 35, said: “I thought he looked great.”

Co-host Dave Vitty, also 35, added: “I think he was giddy, but it was nothing more than he was incredibly nervous and incredibly excited and grateful for the reaction he got.”

Robbie’s spokesman denied that he had taken drugs before going on to the show on Sunday night.

He said: “The excitement he felt was mirrored in his performance.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/103335/FANS-FEARS-FOR-ROBBIE/

I hope they mean X Factor fans and not Robbie fans! Mad I have read one or two Rob fans going along with the drug thing - and i'm an active member on the two main Robbie forums on the 'net. Mad Most fans aren't silly enough to think he was on something Roll Eyes Sad

Glad they put in the Chris Moyles bit though! Roll Eyes Clap
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 11:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next