TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09

Go down 
+10
elaine 79
Jaidi
Tina
jor
Hids
Bravissima
larajayne
karenc
Aurora
Mary
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:57 pm

Tina wrote:
karenc wrote:
Tina wrote:
karenc wrote:

This week the live show is 2 hours on Saturday and the results show an hour on Sunday Wink

and what are they doing one hour for the results ? ( apart from rob´s performance of course Wink )

Why is x-factor so different to the german kind of it Roll Eyes
i start to get confused Laugh

They've only stared doing the Sunday show this year so I don't know what the format is yet Shrug

Thanks Karen Kiss Kiss
that explains a lot as I didn´t remember to have seen a sunday show ever Blush

Yeah like Mary said, they've changed a few things about the format this year, we're still getting used to it Laugh
Back to top Go down
Jaidi
Slightly Obsessed
Slightly Obsessed
Jaidi

Number of posts : 8730
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 9:18 am

Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 9:21 am

Oh so he is mentoring then!!

Woo hoo Jump Jump Jump

Thanks Jaidi Kiss
Back to top Go down
Bravissima
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
Bravissima

Number of posts : 3239
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 9:24 am

Wahey! That to be shown on Saturday, right then?
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 9:25 am

Bravissima wrote:

I'd imagine if he's mentoring then clips of him doing so will be shown on the Saturday night Yes
Back to top Go down
Bravissima
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
Bravissima

Number of posts : 3239
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 9:27 am

karenc wrote:
Bravissima wrote:

I'd imagine if he's mentoring then clips of him doing so will be shown on the Saturday night Yes

Yay! What I find kinda weird is then not doing Robbie Week with him mentoring but...whateverr
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 9:49 am

Saturday AND Sunday Dance
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Slightly Obsessed
Slightly Obsessed
Aurora

Number of posts : 8207
Fave Member : I refuse to choose.
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 8:34 pm

Bravissima wrote:
karenc wrote:
Bravissima wrote:

I'd imagine if he's mentoring then clips of him doing so will be shown on the Saturday night Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 940863

Yay! What I find kinda weird is then not doing Robbie Week with him mentoring but...whateverr

I just saw a clip from this mornings ents bit on GMTV and they said that he is mentoring them as they prepare to sing his songs. So maybe it is Robbie week. After all I don't think we usually know in advance what the theme of the week is? Especially the first week.

Also girls don't forget to watch or record the Xtra factor, as when Take That did it there was a bit of extra footage of the mentoring, not much, but enough to be worth watching.
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 3:34 pm

X factor contestants talk abut meeting Rob https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYgXzIjLIsw Grin
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 3:56 pm

Thanks Ma Grin Clap

One thing though, Stacey SHUT UP!!! just stop talking and take a breath Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 7:38 pm

Rob was bloody amazing - but i'm reading people thinking that he was on something Roll Eyes Mad
Back to top Go down
elaine 79
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
elaine 79

Number of posts : 1766
Fave Member : Rob/Gary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 7:43 pm

Mary wrote:
Rob was bloody amazing - but i'm reading people thinking that he was on something Roll Eyes Mad

he was high on adrenaline! ignore the shit people are saying Mary it will only ruin the performance for you hug
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 7:44 pm

I'm trying but it's all over facebook and twitter *closes facebook and twitter*

Why can't people just leave him alone Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
elaine 79
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
elaine 79

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 7:46 pm

Mary wrote:
I'm trying but it's all over facebook and twitter *closes facebook and twitter*

Why can't people just leave him alone Mad Sad

Sad hug Kiss
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 7:47 pm

Searching for Robbie Williams on twitter just makes me want to cry Sad Mad
Back to top Go down
elaine 79
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
elaine 79

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 7:50 pm

Mary wrote:
Searching for Robbie Williams on twitter just makes me want to cry Sad Mad

ive just had a quick look but im not looking anymore, people can be sooo annoying Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
marfen
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
marfen

Number of posts : 6357
Fave Member : The Barlow

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 7:54 pm

Just ignore them, idiots, what the f*ck do they know!! Mad

Back to tonight, I'm quite Sad at the moment. It's only dawned on me tonight how much I've missed him. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 8:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Aurora
Slightly Obsessed
Slightly Obsessed
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 8:20 pm

Mary wrote:
http://xfactor.itv.com/2009/episodes/video/item_200425.htm

Yay.

He looks great.

If some little f***ers go out of their way to bring him down by talking about drugs after this then they deserve a slap. And I'll happily be the one to do it.
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 8:26 pm

I guess people think of Rob as that cocky, confident performer and therefore can't understand that he could be nervous. Roll Eyes
I'm gonna try and switch myself off to the crap and just be happy that Rob is back Clap
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 10:12 pm

Quote :
Now I've always been a big fan of Robbie's. But the man who appeared on stage was a shadow of his former self.

He bounced around like an over-excited little school boy, desperate for fame, beaming after his standing ovation. Don't get me wrong, I liked his humility, I thought his new song Bodies was ok, but where was the X Factor?

Alexandra Burke's earlier performance outclassed him by a mile. She was sexy and sassy as she belted out her catchy new single Bad Boys. While Robbie bored me, Alexandra made me want to rush out and buy her record.

I've just taken out the Robbie bit from: http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/we-love-telly/2009/10/x-factor-the-pathetic-x-cuse.html
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Oct 2009, 10:25 pm

Quote :
Robbie Williams makes an enthusiastic return to the stage... but can't compete with Alexandra Burke's seX Factor

After three years away from the music world Robbie Williams had a lot to prove as he took to the X Factor stage last night.

And as he pranced around it seemed that the former golden boy of pop had rediscovered his old energy.

But, despite his enthusiasm, Robbie's performance couldn't compare to that of last year's winner, Alexandra Burke.

In a short golden sequinned dress, Alex gave a flawless and polished performance of her new single Bad Boys.

With 41 male dancers supporting her, and American rapper Flo Rida making an appearance, it would have been easy for the 21-year-old to be overwhelmed.

Instead she showed this year's contestants, and Robbie, just why she won the show.

Alex proved a hard act to follow for Robbie, whose vocals were shaky at times.

The 35-year-old entertainer performed his comeback single Bodies, touching fans' hands and talking to them.

At one point he shouted: 'It's good to be back!' and he told the audience 'You're looking beautiful tonight.'

The Take That star-turned-soloist, who has sold 55 million records, was acting as mentor to the wannabe pop stars as they faced the public vote for the first time this week.

Williams said he could not pick a favourite from this year's contestants as there were an 'awful lot out there that's going to do really well in this competition'.

But he did pick out Olly Mur, Stacey Solomon and Lucie Jones as particularly worthy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1219686/X-Factor-Kandy-Rain-sent-home-Dannii-Minogue-apologises-Danyl-Johnson-bisexual-jibe.html

I can live with that Shrug I just dont want the drug thing to be the story Roll Eyes
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Slightly Obsessed
Slightly Obsessed
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 6:35 am

God Bless Chris Moyles.
Played Bodies at around 7.15 this morning, sounds completely amazed that anyone thinks he was on something and says it was clearly just excitment and adrenalin, as did the whole team.
The prodeeded to get right in about Alexandra for not singing live. Not in a horrible way, but in a comparison, hats off to Robbie sort of way.

Also, on the show on Friday there will be Robbie tickets for the electric proms to be won.
Chris did make a comment just at the end of the link where he said -imagine if he was like that after one song, he's gonna be absolutely (forget the word he used here - excited?) when he comes in.
Not sure if that means he's on the show on Friday when the tickets are available, but that's how it sounded. He didnt say it specifically though.
And he confirmed earlier in the show that Gary is on the show this Friday.
Back to top Go down
jor
Part Time Stalker
Part Time Stalker
jor

Number of posts : 4711
Fave Member : HD/JO

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 7:59 am

Aurora wrote:
Mary wrote:
http://xfactor.itv.com/2009/episodes/video/item_200425.htm

Yay.

He looks great.

If some little f***ers go out of their way to bring him down by talking about drugs after this then they deserve a slap. And I'll happily be the one to do it.

Join the club Mad TBH it crossed my mind - simply as an allusion back to the past, but then I came to the conclusion he was simply v.v.v.v.v. nervous. I guess we're not used to seeing an onstage Robbie who is more self deprecating than the old arrogance.

That man needs/deserves a v.v.v.v. big hug Great to see him back.
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 9:43 am

Aurora wrote:
God Bless Chris Moyles.
Played Bodies at around 7.15 this morning, sounds completely amazed that anyone thinks he was on something and says it was clearly just excitment and adrenalin, as did the whole team.
The prodeeded to get right in about Alexandra for not singing live. Not in a horrible way, but in a comparison, hats off to Robbie sort of way.

Also, on the show on Friday there will be Robbie tickets for the electric proms to be won.
Chris did make a comment just at the end of the link where he said -imagine if he was like that after one song, he's gonna be absolutely (forget the word he used here - excited?) when he comes in.
Not sure if that means he's on the show on Friday when the tickets are available, but that's how it sounded. He didnt say it specifically though.
And he confirmed earlier in the show that Gary is on the show this Friday.

YAY Clap Clap Clap That put a huge smile on my face Clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next