TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09

Go down 
+10
elaine 79
Jaidi
Tina
jor
Hids
Bravissima
larajayne
karenc
Aurora
Mary
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

Number of posts : 11964
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 11:02 am

Mary wrote:
larajayne wrote:
Quote :

ROBBIE WILLIAMS may be Britain's best-loved male solo star.

But that doesn't stop him worrying he'll be toppled off his perch.

He says he has seen a serious threat to his crown emerge - on this season's X Factor.

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 SNF18BIZOLLY-180_891128a

The next big thing? ... Olly Murs

And he is so concerned about the competition, he has considered taking very drastic action indeed.

Rob revealed: "There's this one guy on the X Factor who is amazing. I think he could take my place.

"I've got my eye on him. He's dead."

The former TAKE THAT star is keeping the identity of his deadly rival close to his chest.

But I've got a sneaky feeling that he's referring to Essex boy OLLY MURS.

The cocky 25-year-old has a cheeky swagger that I'm sure Rob would approve of. And his rendition of STEVIE WONDER's Superstition on last weekend's show was fearsomely impressive.

The youngster firmly believes he's heading for superstardom.

He said: "I don't want to sound big-headed or anything but I've got something special. I'm not just someone who can sing.

"I can dance and sing. I see myself like JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, NE-YO or CHRIS BROWN."

But I don't think Rob need fret just yet. The youngster has a long way to go to match his achievements.

Robbie has sold more albums in the UK than any other British solo artist in history.

Altogether he has flogged 55million of them worldwide and his mantelpiece groans under more Brit Awards than any other performer to date.

But Rob is a big reality TV fan and Britain's Got Talent runner-up SUSAN BOYLE is giving him cause for concern at the moment.

He says: "I'm afraid for her. I seriously am. It will not take much to push her over the edge. Her head seems like a strange place to be."

Robbie will mark his first British TV performance since 2006 with a rendition of new single Bodies on the first of the X Factor live finals next month.

Bodies is out on October 12 and he releases new album Reality Killed The Video Star on November 9.

Robbie has recently been working on one track that didn't make the cut.

He revealed: "I've written a song called The Queen. In it, I have sex with the Queen."

Best go back to the drawing board on that one, mate...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2642949/Robbie-Williams-Ive-seen-the-new-me.html

So the Sun decide it's the "Gary look-a-like" that Rob's afraid of Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 940863 Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 12164

That's what I thought when I posted it but I was in a rush for work and didn't have time to stop and comment.
Back to top Go down
http://beaudy.ephpbb.com/index.htm
Bravissima
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
Bravissima

Number of posts : 3239
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 11:03 am

So...This will be him on the opening show...no date yet...singing songs from the new album...but not a Robbie Week on the show, right?
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 11:07 am

Bravissima wrote:
So...This will be him on the opening show...no date yet...singing songs from the new album...but not a Robbie Week on the show, right?

All we know for sure is that he's singing Bodies on the first week of the show which is most likely to be the 10th Oct Shrug
Back to top Go down
Bravissima
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
Bravissima

Number of posts : 3239
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Sep 2009, 11:10 am

Mary wrote:
Bravissima wrote:

All we know for sure is that he's singing Bodies on the first week of the show which is most likely to be the 10th Oct Shrug

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Oct 2009, 11:00 am

Going by this article from The Sun, it looks like Rob will definitely be on a Saturday X Factor show, not a Sunday Grin

In which case, if we're still thinking he's on the first live show then it should be the 10th of October Wink

Quote :
Si boots celebs from live shows
Published: Today

THE live shows are still nearly a fortnight away, but The X Factor judges and presenters have already fallen out with Simon Cowell.
Perfectionist Si has BANNED them from doling out audience tickets to showbiz mates.

He wants more "real people" in the crowd. Normally his fellow judges Cheryl Cole, Louis Walsh, Dannii Minogue and presenters Dermot O'Leary and Holly Willoughby are allowed around 30 tickets each.

But Simon has told producers it's too many as it affects the atmosphere. He is fed up of preening celebs turning up just to be seen rather than cheer along the acts.

He's got a point. TV Biz is sick of seeing freeloading wannabes stopping the real fans from getting prized seats at all the top shows.

A no-nonsense email spelling out the new deal - seen by TV Biz - was sent out last night.

It said: "Big apologies for the delay in confirming this year's judge allocations for the live shows.

"On Simon's wishes, to create the right atmosphere the studio is going to be full of a more 'general public' audience and so people's allocations have had to be adjusted accordingly."

The X Factor mob will still get some tickets, but only for Sunday nights.

Saturday nights, when A-list singers like Robbie Williams will perform, will be exclusively for the public.

A show insider said: "This hasn't gone down well as the judges like to dish out tickets to their mates to show off.

"But now they're going to have to be really choosy as they're only getting a few."

TV Biz is sure they'll get over it. Meanwhile, top marks to Simon for at least attempting to keep it real.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/2662859/Simon-Cowell-celebrity-ticket-ban-on-X-Factor.html
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 8:50 pm

According to tonight's X Factor, Rob is on next Sunday Grin

Dance Jump Dance Jump Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper

Trains Passenger Trains Passenger
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 11:18 am

Quote :
Strictly snaps up Amy Winehouse as Cowell lands Robbie

Amy Winehouse is set to make her TV comeback this Saturday on Strictly Come Dancing.

The BBC confirmed speculation that Winehouse will sing backing vocals for her 13-year-old god-daughter Dionne Bromfield in a live performance on the show.

She will provide backing vocals as Dionne performs her single Mama Said, taken from the forthcoming album Introducing Dionne Bromfield.

This weekend also sees another much-awaited comeback — as Robbie Williams performs his new single Bodies on The X Factor on Sunday. The former Take That star's appearance on the show will mark the first time he has performed in the UK since 2006.

BBC1's Strictly starts at 7pm and ends at 9.15pm, while The X Factor, which kicks off its live stages this weekend, is running a two-hour show on ITV1 from 8pm on Saturday.

Winehouse was quoted in the Radio Times as saying of Dionne: “She's so much better than I was at her age, I'm so proud. She's my number one.”

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/film-tv/news/strictly-snaps-up-amy-winehouse-as-cowell-lands-robbie-14522363.html
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 3:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:29 pm

I posted the pics in the pic thread of Rob after meeting with some of the contestants - so i guess he might be mentoring? Shrug We might get to see him on Saturdays show too then Grin
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:31 pm

It suprises me that nothing has been mentioned if he is mentoring Shrug
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:32 pm

He might not be - i'm just putting 2 and 2 together Shrug
Back to top Go down
Tina
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Tina

Number of posts : 11905
Fave Member : Jason...a tinny bit Mark

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:34 pm

But why should he seen them then Think
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:38 pm

Marc wondered if he had been rehearsing for the Sunday show Shrug
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:41 pm

Rob? Rehearse?! I guess there's a first time for everything Laugh

Apparently he was meeting with just Lucy and Jamie Shrug

Who knows Laugh

edit: he was meeting with contestants at Soho Hotel in central London http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/editorial/all/quick-search.html?page=1 Wink

Last edited by Mary on Tue 06 Oct 2009, 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tina
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Tina

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:42 pm

karenc wrote:

speaking about the sunday show - I got a bit confused as I thought there is just a saturday show Confused Confused
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:42 pm

Tina wrote:
karenc wrote:

speaking about the sunday show - I got a bit confused as I thought there is just a saturday show Confused Confused

Performances on Saturday and now results on the Sunday Yes
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:44 pm

Mary wrote:

Who knows Laugh

Hmmm that's weird, oh well it's Rob so what's new? Roll Eyes Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:45 pm

karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:

Who knows Laugh

Hmmm that's weird, oh well it's Rob so what's new? Roll Eyes Laugh

I edited my post above Wink
Back to top Go down
Tina
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Tina

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:46 pm

Mary wrote:
Tina wrote:
karenc wrote:

they are let us wait until sunday to get the results Shock Shock
and is it a one hour show aswell?

I guess there is a reason why we sometimes think british are a bit Crazy Crazy

(of course not you ladyees hug hug hug )

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:47 pm

Tina wrote:
Mary wrote:
Tina wrote:
karenc wrote:

they are let us wait until sunday to get the results Shock Shock
and is it a one hour show aswell?

I guess there is a reason why we sometimes think british are a bit Crazy Crazy

(of course not you ladyees hug hug hug )

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

This week the live show is 2 hours on Saturday and the results show an hour on Sunday Wink
Back to top Go down
Tina
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Tina

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:49 pm

karenc wrote:

This week the live show is 2 hours on Saturday and the results show an hour on Sunday Wink

and what are they doing one hour for the results ? ( apart from rob´s performance of course Wink )

Why is x-factor so different to the german kind of it Roll Eyes
i start to get confused Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:50 pm

Tina wrote:
karenc wrote:

and what are they doing one hour for the results ? ( apart from rob´s performance of course Wink )

They've only stared doing the Sunday show this year so I don't know what the format is yet Shrug
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:52 pm

It's all change this year - everything's in a different format Shrug
Back to top Go down
Tina
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Tina

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:52 pm

karenc wrote:
Tina wrote:
karenc wrote:

They've only stared doing the Sunday show this year so I don't know what the format is yet Shrug

Thanks Karen Kiss Kiss
that explains a lot as I didn´t remember to have seen a sunday show ever Blush
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Slightly Obsessed
Slightly Obsessed
Aurora

Number of posts : 8207
Fave Member : I refuse to choose.
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:56 pm

It's more like American Idol which shows the results the next day.
Probably their is more advertising revenue in it. Although it maybe something to do with the phone lines and making sure it is all above board etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TT FanFiccer Laydees :: Old News And Media-
Jump to:  

Best to sign up with Laydee(Username) as a lot of names will be already taken. For example, I am LaydeeEmz.
Signing up will give you coloured text options and can upload your own avatar/icon image.
Click link to open in new tab.