TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Robbie General News/Media + Chat

Go down 
+23
jor
sam
kadilawei
Bravissima
Aurora
Apfelsine
Hids
Tina
Cookiedoe
Zouba
crazyamazona
Anyz
fayetakethat
Mo
Titti
Emz
Liz
carojilie
elaine 79
karenc
marfen
Mary
larajayne
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:44 pm

So the advert for the new season of Brothers and Sisters was just on E4 and they're using Strong as the background music Grin
Back to top Go down
elaine 79
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
elaine 79

Number of posts : 1766
Fave Member : Rob/Gary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:45 pm

karenc wrote:
I think the stuff about Leona and Rob and Kings of Leon was all crap anyway Elaine Yes

typical Roll Eyes ipod it is then Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:47 pm

elaine 79 wrote:
karenc wrote:
I think the stuff about Leona and Rob and Kings of Leon was all crap anyway Elaine Yes

Sorry Laugh

I know the Kings Of Leon stuff was definitely crap as that was confirmed from their camp and I'm sure someone said that Leona wasn't re-releasing Echo with any extra tracks on there. So I don't think it's true about the duets Shrug
Back to top Go down
elaine 79
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
elaine 79

Number of posts : 1766
Fave Member : Rob/Gary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:49 pm

karenc wrote:
elaine 79 wrote:
karenc wrote:

Sorry Laugh

I know the Kings Of Leon stuff was definitely crap as that was confirmed from their camp and I'm sure someone said that Leona wasn't re-releasing Echo with any extra tracks on there. So I don't think it's true about the duets Shrug

Laugh Laugh

i tried to convince him to take someone else Sad
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:54 pm

elaine 79 wrote:
karenc wrote:
elaine 79 wrote:
karenc wrote:

Sorry Laugh

Laugh Laugh

i tried to convince him to take someone else Sad

You'll have the patience of a saint if you manage to sit through Leona for over an hour! Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 848241 Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 4:32 pm

It's the NRJ awards tonight. Looking forward to some new Rob pics and hoping he wins the award obv Grin Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Jan 2010, 4:39 pm

I hope he wins it too! *crosses fingers*

I assume you'll be posting some pics here, so I won't have to go hunting Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 10:34 am

He won! Grin

Here' a vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee0JmMk_Qmo

(Thanks to Marc Wink )

I'll get some pics in the pic thread too Wink
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Slightly Obsessed
Slightly Obsessed
Aurora

Number of posts : 8207
Fave Member : I refuse to choose.
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 11:12 am

I love that song. :)

He looked a bit nervous at the start. It must be wierd, going out in front of loads of foreigners, and then speaking to them and listening in your earpiece at the same time when they only word you know is Thank You!

Cute though. Very.

Thanks for posting :)
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jan 2010, 12:28 pm

He won!!!! Dance Clap

Thanks for the video Mazza and Marc Wink Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 8:01 am

Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jan 2010, 9:45 am

Oh

I like it Grin Thanks Marc.
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 9:24 am

It's brilliant! When Marc played it to me yesterday morning, i really loved it. It needs to go on my iPod Yes Clap
Back to top Go down
slightly bonkers
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
slightly bonkers

Number of posts : 1648
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 2:59 pm

So You Think You Can Dance
Saturday 13 February on BBC ONE
Four contestants remain as the search to find Britain's favourite dancer reaches a climax in the grand finale, which also features a guest performance from Robbie Williams
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 3:45 pm

A date to add to the diary Wink Dance Hyper

Thanks Jane Grin
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 3:45 pm

slightly bonkers wrote:
So You Think You Can Dance
Saturday 13 February on BBC ONE
Four contestants remain as the search to find Britain's favourite dancer reaches a climax in the grand finale, which also features a guest performance from Robbie Williams

Thanks Jane! Kiss Been wondering when the date for this would be! It's on his birthday! Clap
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 3:56 pm

Robbie has been nominated for Best International Male Artist at the forthcoming ECHO Awards in Berlin.

The ECHOs are a German music award ceremony determined by the previous year's national record sales and Robbie's up against Bruce Springsteen, David Guetta and Mark Knopfler for the prize. He has a fantastic track record at the ECHOs, having won six consecutive awards for the Best International Male Artist category from 2002 to 2007.

This year's show will be hosted at the Berlin Fairground and presented by Sabine Heinrich and Matthias Opdenhövel.

Clap Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
kadilawei
Slightly Obsessed
Slightly Obsessed
kadilawei

Number of posts : 8214
Location : Somewhere where you get your Christmas presents on the 24th
Fave Member : Howard
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 4:00 pm

Clap Clap

The Echo award ceremonies are about the most boring ever ever ever.
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 4:01 pm

Mary wrote:
It's brilliant! When Marc played it to me yesterday morning, i really loved it. It needs to go on my iPod Yes Clap

If you get this as an mp3 Whistle Grin Laugh

He's up for an Echo!!! That's fantastic. I knew he'd won at the Echo's before and let's hope he gets another one to add to his collection Clap Dance Clap
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 4:08 pm

karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:

I'm waiting for Marc to send it to me.... Bored Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Jan 2010, 4:10 pm

Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:

I'm waiting for Marc to send it to me.... Bored Laugh

Doesn't surprise me Roll Eyes

Well if you do get it... Wink Angel Grin
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 9:11 pm

Quote :
£2m Pleasure Beach face lift

PLEASURE beach bosses will plough more than £2m into the fun park before it officially re-opens for business this month.
A new ride – inspired by superstar Robbie Williams – will make up the centrepiece of the major investment.

The singer's famous tattoo designs have been incorporated into the striking look of the cars of the South Shore attraction's only new ride for 2010 – state-of-the-art dodgems.

A Pleasure Beach spokesman said: "Robbie Williams, on his last trip to Pleasure Beach, declared dodgems his favourite ride, the tattoo art designs on the cars are inspired by the legendary singer himself."

And as other parts of the park get a facelift, bosses have revealed they will spend £1.6m on a national advertising campaign.

The spokesman said: "We will be conveying the message we are committed to providing family fun and real value for a successful 2010 season for Pleasure Beach and for Blackpool."

As part of the new £2.25m investment, the Big Dipper station has received a £500,000 upgrade, with a new onion-shaped fountain, while the tower and dome have also been renovated.

There is also a new Sculpture Garden, adjacent to the towering Ice Blast and classic Flying Machines, designed by David Harber and Natasha Webb, whose work is already on display at such prestigious sites as Singapore's Raffles Hotel, Dubai, Eton College and Heathrow's Terminal 5.

The gardens comprise of a series of cascading water features, reflective portals, glass walls and steel structures.

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/blackpoolnews/2m--Pleasure-Beach-face.6031814.jp
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 9:19 pm

Ok that's weird but also quite cool Clap Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 9:31 pm

Not cool, Kazza. Just weird . Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 9:32 pm

Think about it Mazza...you could get to sit in a dodgem that has one of Rob's tattoos on it Hyper

Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 848241 Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbie General News/Media + Chat
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next