TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Robbie General News/Media + Chat

Go down 
+23
jor
sam
kadilawei
Bravissima
Aurora
Apfelsine
Hids
Tina
Cookiedoe
Zouba
crazyamazona
Anyz
fayetakethat
Mo
Titti
Emz
Liz
carojilie
elaine 79
karenc
marfen
Mary
larajayne
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 9:12 pm

He's got right not to like them, they haven't exatly been complimentary in the past or in that article!!!

Mad Mad Mad Mad

I'm so not in the mood for this today... Mad Shut Up Bye
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Feb 2010, 10:26 am

Quote :
ROBBIE WILLIAMS TO MAKE FILM ABOUT HIS LIFE

ROBBIE Williams is in talks about making a warts-and-all film about his rollercoaster life.

The reformed pop bad boy is thrashing out the details with Hollywood producers.

And a book could be published at the same time.

Robbie, 35, who won a gong for Outstanding Contribution to Music at this week’s BRITs, said: “My career has seen the highest highs and most crashing lows… trips to rehab and trips to the stage to win awards.

“There’s definitely a book in there and definitely a film. Overall, it’s been magical.”

Robbie, who is engaged to actress Ayda Field, 30, first hit the spotlight at the age of 16 when he joined boyband Take That.

Since then he has suffered drug and alcohol addiction, binged on heroin and cocaine, fought mental illness and even battled obesity.

But, talking at the BRITs bash where he sang a medley of his hits, he said: “I feel like a birthday boy.

“I’m very, very happy. I’m very, very chilled.

“I’m gonna drink in the moment and treat it with the respect that it deserves.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/122976/Robbie-Williams-to-make-film-about-his-life-/

I think they've just taken an off-the-cuff comment and ran with it, as always Roll Eyes Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 6:12 pm

Vote for Rock DJ - 50 Greatest Pop Videos

http://www.4music.com/50-greatest-pop-videos.html
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 6:17 pm

I've just looked at the list...

I can't decide who to vote for... Bye
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Slightly Obsessed
Slightly Obsessed
Aurora

Number of posts : 8207
Fave Member : I refuse to choose.
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 6:49 pm

karenc wrote:
I've just looked at the list...

I can't decide who to vote for... Bye

I want to break free is very tempting. I love that video.
lol
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 9:58 am

Quote :
Robbie’s footie fest

Published: Today

ROBBIE Williams is bringing back Soccer Aid for a World Cup special - but his pals Ant and Dec will not be fronting it.
They have hosted the last two Soccer Aid matches between a team of UK celebs and ex-players and foreign stars.

But this year's ITV coverage will be fronted by Dermot O'Leary as the Geordie duo are busy with Britain's Got Talent.

Robbie will not be team captain either - but will play in the charity event at Man Utd's Old Trafford ground in June.

A show source said: "Robbie's going to make sure we've got some top-flight celebs."

Legends set to take part include Alan Shearer and French ace Zinedine Zidane.

Clap Clap Clap Clap

I'd be up for going to this if I actually have some money by then Roll Eyes Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 11:49 am

Yeh i think we were planning on going Yes The last one i went to was fab Yes But this one will have Dermot Hyper And Robbie of course Laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:22 pm

Mary wrote:
Yeh i think we were planning on going Yes The last one i went to was fab Yes But this one will have Dermot Hyper And Robbie of course Laugh

so its normally on a sunday so the 6th?? day after the phonics in cardiff? BGT finishes on the Saturday 5th, and Alan Shearer and the BBC team fly to the world cup on the monday as it kicks off on the friday in South Africa
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:26 pm

Marc wrote:
Mary wrote:

so its normally on a sunday so the 6th?? day after the phonics in cardiff? BGT finishes on the Saturday 5th, and Alan Shearer and the BBC team fly to the world cup on the monday as it kicks off on the friday in South Africa

oh Laugh So we'd have to go from Cardiff to Manc Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 848241 What if it's on the 5th Roll Eyes Good grief Laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:29 pm

Mary wrote:
Marc wrote:
Mary wrote:

oh Laugh So we'd have to go from Cardiff to Manc Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 848241 What if it's on the 5th Roll Eyes Good grief Laugh

i doubt it will be that 5th because ITV will have the evening dedicated to the BGT final, so yeah cardiff up to manchester might be the one, will have to wait and see, hopefully, thay will say after pay day, although its tempting to book a hotel in manchester now near the ground, cause they will fill up quickly
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:33 pm

Marc wrote:
Mary wrote:
Marc wrote:
Mary wrote:

i doubt it will be that 5th because ITV will have the evening dedicated to the BGT final, so yeah cardiff up to manchester might be the one, will have to wait and see, hopefully, thay will say after pay day, although its tempting to book a hotel in manchester now near the ground, cause they will fill up quickly

If we don't have to pay for it now, then i don't see why not Laugh

How many hotels have we got booked now for various events that we havent even got tickets to Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 848241 Laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:34 pm

Marc wrote:
Mary wrote:
Marc wrote:
Mary wrote:

booked old trafford premier inn family room for that night just in case ÂŁ43
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:34 pm

Mary wrote:
Marc wrote:
Mary wrote:
Marc wrote:
Mary wrote:

How many hotels have we got booked now for various events that we havent even got tickets to Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 848241 Laugh

ummmm greenday x 2

muse x 2 for each night

and now soccer aid
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:37 pm

Love it Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:38 pm

Talking about Green Day and Muse if it looks like you guys are gonna get tickets but I'm not going then we'll need to do something about the hotels. Cos they're in my name.
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:39 pm

Marc wrote:
Mary wrote:

ummmm greenday x 2

muse x 2 for each night

and now soccer aid

We're gonna have to go on eBay to get the actual tickets though aren't we. Getting a bargain can be your job Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:46 pm

karenc wrote:
Talking about Green Day and Muse if it looks like you guys are gonna get tickets but I'm not going then we'll need to do something about the hotels. Cos they're in my name.

But...but...but... Sad

I guess it's a tiny bit too early for you to ask for an advance on your xmas/Birthday money isn't it Think Laugh Laugh

Sad
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 2:58 pm

Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:

But...but...but... Sad

I guess it's a tiny bit too early for you to ask for an advance on your xmas/Birthday money isn't it Think Laugh Laugh

Sad

Yeah and I've got that earmarked incase I'm gonna need it for Robbie/TT tickets.

I know it sucks, cos I really want to see Muse at Wembley Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 3:13 pm

karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:

But...but...but... Sad

Sad

Yeah and I've got that earmarked incase I'm gonna need it for Robbie/TT tickets.

I know it sucks, cos I really want to see Muse at Wembley Sad Sad

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

You're just gonna have to sell a body part Shrug Laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 3:15 pm

i have a plan to get the tickets, that won't be a problem and won't cost much, as for hotel's kazza arent greenday and the first muse in my name lol??
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 3:16 pm

I don't think so cos it was me that booked them Think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 3:18 pm

karenc wrote:
I don't think so cos it was me that booked them Think

i deffo have 2 reservations in my email for something.... we can still use them even if they are in your name though....
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 3:18 pm

I've definitely got the reservations for both Muse nights in my name cos I just checked Yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 3:19 pm

karenc wrote:
I've definitely got the reservations for both Muse nights in my name cos I just checked Yes

ok well we can pretend to be u lol
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 3:20 pm

Marc wrote:
karenc wrote:

ok well we can pretend to be u lol

Although I'm hoping a modern miracle might happen and I'll make it to Muse at least Pray Laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbie General News/Media + Chat
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next