TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Robbie General News/Media + Chat

Go down 
+23
jor
sam
kadilawei
Bravissima
Aurora
Apfelsine
Hids
Tina
Cookiedoe
Zouba
crazyamazona
Anyz
fayetakethat
Mo
Titti
Emz
Liz
carojilie
elaine 79
karenc
marfen
Mary
larajayne
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 3:22 pm

karenc wrote:
Marc wrote:
karenc wrote:
I've definitely got the reservations for both Muse nights in my name cos I just checked Yes

ok well we can pretend to be u lol

Although I'm hoping a modern miracle might happen and I'll make it to Muse at least Pray Laugh

i would feel bad if you were not there after teignmouth we both said we wanted to see them at wembley...
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 3:24 pm

Marc wrote:
karenc wrote:
I've definitely got the reservations for both Muse nights in my name cos I just checked Yes

I can try and do a Scottish accent Yes Laugh

karenc wrote:
Marc wrote:
karenc wrote:

Although I'm hoping a modern miracle might happen and I'll make it to Muse at least Pray Laugh

That would be so fab Sad Sad hug
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 3:34 pm

Marc wrote:
karenc wrote:
Marc wrote:
karenc wrote:

i would feel bad if you were not there after teignmouth we both said we wanted to see them at wembley...

I know!! Roll Eyes Sad

Mary wrote:
Marc wrote:
karenc wrote:

I can try and do a Scottish accent Yes Laugh

Please don't, you insult me enough as it is without taking the piss out my accent too Tongue Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 3:39 pm

I'm offended! omg Don\'t Care Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 3:49 pm

I'm sure you are Roll Eyes :moon:
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 3:50 pm

:moon: to you too Tongue Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 6:36 pm

Quote :
Get Robbie Williams's Rock DJ ring

The ex Take That star wears Thomas Sabo jewellery at the Brit Awards

Thursday, 25 February 2010

The legend that is Robbie Williams rocked this month's Brit Awards at Earls Court, London. And he was wearing a ring by jewellery designer Thomas Sabo.

Robbie performed a special medley including Bodies, Let
Me Entertain You and Angels after he was honoured with the Outstanding Contribution To Music Award at the event.

Sadly, Robbie didn't include his mega hit Rock DJ - which first hit the charts in 2000 and became the fifth best-selling single of that year.

But you can get Robbie's look with this Rock DJ-inspired ring, £198, from Thomassabo.com, call 020-8740 7575 for stockists.

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/star-style/get-the-look/444010/get-robbie-williams-s-rock-dj-ring/1/

That's so cool! Price tag isnt though Laugh
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Slightly Obsessed
Slightly Obsessed
Aurora

Number of posts : 8207
Fave Member : I refuse to choose.
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Feb 2010, 7:14 pm

Mary wrote:
Quote :
Get Robbie Williams's Rock DJ ring

The ex Take That star wears Thomas Sabo jewellery at the Brit Awards

Thursday, 25 February 2010

The legend that is Robbie Williams rocked this month's Brit Awards at Earls Court, London. And he was wearing a ring by jewellery designer Thomas Sabo.

Robbie performed a special medley including Bodies, Let
Me Entertain You and Angels after he was honoured with the Outstanding Contribution To Music Award at the event.

Sadly, Robbie didn't include his mega hit Rock DJ - which first hit the charts in 2000 and became the fifth best-selling single of that year.

But you can get Robbie's look with this Rock DJ-inspired ring, £198, from Thomassabo.com, call 020-8740 7575 for stockists.

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/star-style/get-the-look/444010/get-robbie-williams-s-rock-dj-ring/1/

That's so cool! Price tag isnt though Laugh

Very pricey.
I may need to have this one instead:
http://www.asos.com/countryid/1/Asos/Asos-Metal-Love-Forever-Stitched-Metal-Motto-Ring/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=844522&MID=35718&affid=2134&siteID=0RpXOIXA500-0nmb5DlXsFJfydINS7twXA
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 12:48 am

Rob was on Dermot's show at the weekend - which i totaly forgot about Roll Eyes Laugh

You can listen again here http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/dermot-oleary/

He confirms he playing on the Sports Relief show Hyper But he might not play at Soccer Aid Bugger

What i wouldn't give to be the filling in this sanwhich Love Laugh

Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 B00r31w8_640_360
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 12:49 am

I didn't even know he was on Dermots show Confused
Back to top Go down
jor
Part Time Stalker
Part Time Stalker
jor

Number of posts : 4711
Fave Member : HD/JO

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Mar 2010, 6:46 am

Mary wrote:
Rob was on Dermot's show at the weekend - which i totaly forgot about Roll Eyes Laugh

You can listen again here http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/dermot-oleary/

He confirms he playing on the Sports Relief show Hyper But he might not play at Soccer Aid Bugger

What i wouldn't give to be the filling in this sanwhich Love Laugh

Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 B00r31w8_640_360

Phwwwooooaarrrr - I have to confess to a crush on a certain Mr O'Leary Blush He's got naughty eyes!
Back to top Go down
elaine 79
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
elaine 79

Number of posts : 1766
Fave Member : Rob/Gary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue 02 Mar 2010, 7:56 pm

Love Love Love

i must post a pic of my brother in law - he's a tv presenter here. i think he looks a bit like Dermot!
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 10:39 am

There's a Rob interview in the Radio Times today Wink Lot's of the current stories online are taken from it Wink
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Mar 2010, 9:02 pm

Yes my dad made comments about it, there's a bit from it in the Daily Record and Metro Online about Rob saying how Cannabis is a good drug... Roll Eyes

My dad doesn't need anymore ammunition to slag Robbie off Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 848241 Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:44 pm

Quote :
Robbie Williams lends support to latest Nikon campaign
9th March 2010

Nikon Europe has launched a new advertising campaign which has the seal of approval from global popstar, Robbie Williams. The ‘I AM Nikon’ campaign premieres in France and features the latest range of Nikon COOLPIX cameras. The TV ads are aimed at bringing Nikon’s rich heritage of professionalism and innovation to a wider audience of aspiring photographers.

Various pop culture and historic moments are referenced in the spot, including a scene depicting a baby’s real first steps similar to the historic first walk on the Moon. Both momentous steps are of equal importance and worth preserving. In another part of the campaign, Robbie Williams turns the camera on his crowd of fans during a concert, alongside the statement ‘I AM Alive’.

The campaign plays on Nikon’s existing tagline “At the heart of the image” by taking a behind-the-scenes look at what this statement means to its customers, asking the audience: “Who are you with Nikon?” The result is a range of real-life scenes in which people from all over Europe show their response to this question. The advertising campaign was shot in South Africa, Egypt, Spain and Germany.

Additional scenes in the campaign include ‘I AM Snow White’, for which a real-life Spanish bride allowed her final pre-wedding preparations to be filmed, ‘I AM Here’, showing holidaymakers exploring the Egyptian pyramids, and ‘I AM Part of the World’, featuring people from across the globe interacting with each other using the internet and their Nikon cameras.

US artist Benjamin Cooper provides the soundtrack to the campaign, with a song called ‘Welcome Home’.

Commenting on the campaign, Birgitta Olson, General Manager of Marketing Communications said: “We feel that this campaign really gets to the core of what it means to be a Nikon photographer. By using real people in real situations – regardless of photography experience, ethnicity, circumstances or geography – we hope to remind our audience that they are at the heart of the image.”

Olson continued: “We hope the ‘I AM’ campaign will inspire our customers and help to extend the legacy of the Nikon brand to a wider audience – regardless of their photography experience.”

Look out for the campaign, which will run throughout Europe across television, cinema, print and digital media. For more information, go to iamnikon.com.

http://www.easier.com/67586-robbie-williams-nikon-campaign.html
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 9:44 am

Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010, 9:33 am

Not really news as such but I saw it on the Sun site...

Quote :

Robbie Ayd-s his future in-laws

Published: Today

THE Field family are doing pretty well from generous ROBBIE WILLIAMS.
Fiancée AYDA's mum Gwen was invited to move into the chart-topper's LA home when she fell on hard times.

Now Rob's future brother in law, Dylan, is on course to cash in from the former TAKE THAT star's good nature.

A source said: "Dylan has been trying to launch himself in the New York club scene.

"He's had a fair amount of success so far but is yet to really break through.

"Rob has said he's happy to knock on a few doors for him and put in some good words where it'll matter.

"He's even suggested Dylan could join him on the road when he decides to tour."

It's bad news for Rob's pal JONNY WILKES, who would have had his eye on the gig.

He'll have to keep his BROTHERHOOD OF MAN vinyl tucked away for another year.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2903123/Robbie-Ayd-s-his-future-in-laws.html
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Mar 2010, 9:40 am

Quote :

Robbie Records 3 Lions Song

Published: Today

ROBBIE WILLIAMS has secretly joined recording sessions to update England footie anthem 3 Lions.
He got involved with the hush-hush project after stumbling upon it at Sarm Studios in Notting Hill, west London.

Singer IAN BROUDIE, whose band THE LIGHTNING SEEDS had the original Euro '96 hit with comics DAVID BADDIEL and FRANK SKINNER, is now tweaking it with them for this summer's World Cup, as I revealed last Christmas.

A source said: "Ian's been working on the song for a couple of months and was at Sarm Studios when Robbie happened to be there doing work with TREVOR HORN.

"Robbie bumped into Ian and they decided to team up. They were really pleased with the results.

"His management didn't even know he had taken part until afterwards and some of them are saying he should focus on his own music rather than resurrecting a track that's 14 years old."

But last night a spokesman for Rob denied there was any conflict with promoting his current album Reality Killed The Video Star which got to No2 in the charts.

Happy
He said: "Robbie has contributed to the 3 Lions track and, together with his involvement in the Soccer Aid celebrity soccer match in June, is happy to be involved."

The original was No1 for two weeks at the time of the Euro '96 tournament in England, which saw the Three Lions lose to Germany in the semis.

But as a Scot, every time I hear this anthem I want to break the Wembley goalposts.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2904828/Robbie-Williams-records-3-Lions-song.html
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 10:44 am

Quote :

Robbie Williams Helps Children's Charity

Robbie Williams has become a Goodwill Ambassador for charity Caudwell Children alongside Rod Stewart, Elizabeth Hurley and Joan Collins.

Robbie Williams has become a Goodwill Ambassador for a children's charity.

The pop star has signed up to represent Caudwell Children to mark their 10th anniversary along with Rod Stewart, Elizabeth Hurley and Joan Collins.

Caudwell Children was founded by entrepreneur-turned-philanthropist John Caudwell to provide life-changing equipment, treatment and therapy to sick and disabled children living in the UK.

Commenting on his role, Robbie said: "I have known and admired John Caudwell for a long time, he's a top man. I hugely respect his enthusiasm and commitment to the charity, Caudwell Children, and it is my pleasure to become a Goodwill Ambassador."

Since being founded in 2000, the organisation - which was originally established to help children living in Robbie's hometown of Stoke-on-Trent - has donated over £11 million to needy youngsters across Britain and the charity hopes the 'Angels' singer's involvement will help them raise even more funds.

Trudi Beswick, CEO of Caudwell Children, said: "We are absolutely thrilled Robbie has committed to supporting the charity. He is undoubtedly one of the world's greatest ever performers and has entertained millions of people around the world. We are looking forward to working with him to help promote the important work of the charity."

As well donating his time to help sick children, Robbie - who is also a UNICEF Ambassador - is also considering starting his own family.

The 36-year-old star's fiancee Ayda Field is constantly asking him when they can have a baby and he is slowly readying himself to agree to her wish.

Speaking of becoming a father, Robbie recently said: "I'm feeling good things. She keeps going on about it and really, really wants one - and I'm coming around to the idea. But it's slowly, slowly catchy monkey."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/robbie-williams-helps-childrens-charity_1138325
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 8:47 pm

Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 9:02 pm

It's hard to tell cos he's got that hat on Think His clothing is certainly very relaxed in that pic Laugh

Good for him though going off to do some charity work Clap
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 6:04 pm

Well at least pics on his site show he hasnt shaved his head Phew Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 6:11 pm

Phew

I don't think the shaved head look would suit him now Laugh However, if he went back to the Sure era fully and started wearing string vests etc then I'd be getting really worried Confused Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 848241 Laugh
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

Number of posts : 11964
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 9:37 am

I'm going to Soccer Aid!!! Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 947999 Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 947999 Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 947999

My friend was supposed to go with her boyfriend but they split up so she's giving me his ticket for my birthday. Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 636576

I had resigned myself to not going because I can't really afford it so I'm quite excited now. Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 979895
Back to top Go down
http://beaudy.ephpbb.com/index.htm
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 9:39 am

OMG Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper

That's fantastic!!!!! Clap I shall want a full report Wink Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbie General News/Media + Chat
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next