TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09

Go down 
+10
elaine 79
Jaidi
Tina
jor
Hids
Bravissima
larajayne
karenc
Aurora
Mary
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

Number of posts : 11964
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 5:37 am

What absolute fuckers! Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 694258 Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 552329
Back to top Go down
http://beaudy.ephpbb.com/index.htm
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 10:01 am

larajayne wrote:
What absolute fuckers! Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 694258 Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 552329

I agree!!! Can't they see that by saying stuff like this they're knocking his confidence even further!!!

I'd expect the press to have a field day with it if it was true...but this is just bollocks!!!!

Sad Sad Sad Mad Bye
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 10:04 am

Apparently it's on the front page of some of the papers Roll Eyes Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 10:06 am

Mary wrote:
Apparently it's on the front page of some of the papers Roll Eyes Mad Mad Mad

Yeah Marc was saying that before he went to work Mad

I might pop to the shop later, so I'll have a nose and see what's going on Roll Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 10:14 am

I was going to, but there's no way i'm giving them my money No
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 12:23 pm

It's good to see that most of the reader comments on the Mail piece are +ve Clap
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 3:44 pm

Quote :
Cheryl: Robbie was nervous and Alex didn't mime

X Factor judge Cheryl Cole has defended the celebrity guests on this weekend’s X Factor saying that Robbie Williams was just nervous and Alexandra Burke didn’t mime.

The Girls Aloud star also told Chris Moyles on his Radio 1 show this morning that she’s never watched rival reality show Strictly Come Dancing.

Talking about Robbie’s TV comeback with a performance of his new single Bodies, Cheryl said: "This is his first thing he’s done in ages, can you imagine, your first thing coming back is X Factor. I thought he looked a bit nervous, I genuinely felt like he was thinking, 'wow, I’m back, this is it'. It must be scary, he’s been through a lot, and I honestly felt like he was nervous."

Last year's X Factor winner Alexandra Burke also sang her new single on the show this weekend and Cheryl argued that critics who claimed that the singer was miming were wrong.

She said: "I didn't think she was miming... It wasn't a Britney case, definitely not, Britney mimed to her record... I was just so caught up in the whole production and performance... I was like having a whirl of a time that I wasn't even thinking about is she miming or is she not, I was just thoroughly enjoying her entertainment.”

http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/reality/the-x-factor-2009/news/cheryl-robbie-was-nervous-and-alex-didnt-mime/7189
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 4:01 pm

She then went on to say that she mimed a bit because of the dancing involved. She sang most bits live but that Alexandra has nothing to prove. She proved her singing abilities on last years show.

She has a point Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 224739

I was listening to the interview this morning.
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Oct 2009, 5:37 pm

larajayne wrote:
She then went on to say that she mimed a bit because of the dancing involved. She sang most bits live but that Alexandra has nothing to prove. She proved her singing abilities on last years show.

She has a point Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 224739

I was listening to the interview this morning.

Ok so she has a point, however I think the fact that she came from X Factor in the first place would make her think that maybe she should sing live Shrug

I'd rather have seen less of her being thrown about by male dancers and more live singing Shrug Roll Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 2:16 pm

Quote :
Robbie Williams 'nervous not drunk' during comeback performance

BRITISH pop star Robbie Williams has lashed out at criticism of his comeback performance on UK TV show The X Factor.

Viewers questioned Williams' "wide-eyed" and "erratic" appearance of his new single Bodies last weekend.

"I know people are alluding to the fact I may have been high on something but I can only say I wasn't because I wasn't," Williams said.

"Unless someone spiked my drink and I would have noticed - I know what various drugs feel like. It's the same as the deer in the headlight, the deer's not on anything other than fear. I'd had a few coffees before I went on, that's all."

Williams revealed he was crippled with nerves at his first major TV appearance in three years playing to 14 million people.

"The veil is finally falling," Williams said. "I'm always nervous, but in the past I've been able to look cocksure through the nerves. I'm not sure if I'm able to mask it anymore.

"I got on there and had a bit of a wobble. It was overwhelming, the love in the room was palpable but I just didn't know what to do with my arms. I didn't feel like the seasoned pro I am, it just felt a bit alien.

"I maybe should have done a few other TV shows before I did that big one. In the script people have written for me there's a lot expected of me. And I expect a lot of myself. One of those things is to look natural. At the minute it just feels a bit unnatural."

Williams said stagefright means he will not tour new album Reality Killed the Video Star.

His last world tour, which ended in Melbourne in 2006, led to Williams going into rehab for prescription pill addiction the following year.

"It was a bad year all round really," Williams says of his nine month world tour. "Before I went into rehab I was very close to death. It's getting more scary since people have been popping their clogs. I can absolutely relate to Michael Jackson or Heath Ledger."

Williams' next major TV performance will be playing Bodies at the ARIAs on November 26.

The singer will be accompanied by girlfriend Ayda Field, and is prepared to put his music career on the back burner to start a family with the US actor.

"I don't know where I stand yet on touring. It's very early days. I've got a missus now, I'm loved up, we're thinking about babies, that'll be coming soon. It depends if they get a daddy who's always on tour or a daddy's who's in the house. It all depends on the next couple of months. I'll see how the ARIAs feel. If it's not taking my fancy anymore it's not taking my fancy."

Williams said he and Field have discussed eventually moving to the Australian outback.

"The missus and I really dig it down there and could possibly be a place we end up. She had a feeling about us living in the outback.

"Coming down to the ARIAs, it's going to be a big gig. Obviously I put a lot of pressure on myself because I'm an international worrier, so I'm not looking forward to the worry, I'm looking forward to getting it done and seeing a few things with the wife."

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,28383,26216584-5013560,00.html

It riles me that he has to defend himself Roll Eyes Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 2:55 pm

I wonder if he's pissed off or just upset that people are judging him like this?!?

Mad Sad Mad
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 3:04 pm

When i read what he says in that piece - in my head he says it with a heavy sigh like he's fed up with it all already Sad Roll Eyes

He'll show them next week :evilmary:
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 3:24 pm

Mary wrote:
When i read what he says in that piece - in my head he says it with a heavy sigh like he's fed up with it all already Sad Roll Eyes

He'll show them next week :evilmary:

That's how I hear him saying it too...
Back to top Go down
crazyamazona
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
crazyamazona

Number of posts : 5975
Fave Member : Howard
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009, 10:44 am

Been madly busy this week and I just the chance to see Rob's performance on XFactor. The only thing I have to say is that I was simply blown away by it all, didn't realize how much I missed him till now and it's great to see him where's he's meant to be, singing music and entertaining people.

It was not only amazing cause of that but also cause you can also feel that he's simply overwhelmed by the audience and by being there. If that means that we're going to have to read some more rubbish on the papers which cannot write a bloody decent line without mentioning his past, so be it. He's fucking great and those f****** just happen to be there, it's the fans and the audience the people who has a say in this and will always support him to keep doing what he does best.

Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009, 10:57 am

Totally agree Cris Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009, 6:34 pm

Harry Hill had to mention/do an impression of the wide eyes..! I couldn't help but laugh, i do love Harry Hill lol
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009, 6:36 pm

We have Harry Hill on and I completely missed that!!!!

Although I am on here and I've got Robbie in one ear too lol
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009, 8:01 pm

Mary wrote:
Harry Hill had to mention/do an impression of the wide eyes..! I couldn't help but laugh, i do love Harry Hill lol

"Well I got four hugs, 2 autographs and his last rolo!" Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 602365

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 12164
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Oct 2009, 8:03 pm

larajayne wrote:
Mary wrote:

"Well I got four hugs, 2 autographs and his last rolo!" Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 602365

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 12164

heheee
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2009, 9:48 am

Quote :

Firstly, Robbie Williams. Did you see his performance? I didn’t actually see it on the night, but after all the headlines about his “erratic behaviour” and dad dancing accusations, I checked it out on YouTube.

Umm, am I missing something? I thought he was fantastic!

OK, so I’m not a massive fan of the song, but as an entertainer I think he’s first class.

He was criticised for looking sweaty and wide-eyed… all that said to me was that he was putting his all into it and he was excited to be back after three years, with a possible hint of nervousness.

Critics also couldn’t figure out why he stopped to shake hands with a few people in the crowd – I thought that was really endearing. And as for dad dancing? I just saw a man enjoying himself on the stage, more interested in singing than worrying about fancy choreography. But that’s just my (admittedly Robbie-loving) humble opinion...

From: http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/columnists/2009/10/18/robbie-s-got-appeal-91466-24953810/
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2009, 9:59 am

Mary wrote:
Quote :

Firstly, Robbie Williams. Did you see his performance? I didn’t actually see it on the night, but after all the headlines about his “erratic behaviour” and dad dancing accusations, I checked it out on YouTube.

Umm, am I missing something? I thought he was fantastic!

OK, so I’m not a massive fan of the song, but as an entertainer I think he’s first class.

He was criticised for looking sweaty and wide-eyed… all that said to me was that he was putting his all into it and he was excited to be back after three years, with a possible hint of nervousness.

Critics also couldn’t figure out why he stopped to shake hands with a few people in the crowd – I thought that was really endearing. And as for dad dancing? I just saw a man enjoying himself on the stage, more interested in singing than worrying about fancy choreography. But that’s just my (admittedly Robbie-loving) humble opinion...

From: http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/columnists/2009/10/18/robbie-s-got-appeal-91466-24953810/

Love it!!!! It's so nice to actually see a report that isn't bashing him for every little thing he did.

Thanks for posting that Mary, it made me smile Grin
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 8:58 am

ROBBIE’S FINAL BID
The News of the World
6th December 2009

Robbie Williams is in talks to make a shock return to X Factor after his disastrous comeback performance in October.

The superstar is locked in secret discussions with show bosses about appearing on next week’s final – expected to be watched by 20 million viewers.

Robbie, 35, blamed his panned previous appearance on the show on being “thrown off his stride” by the doors not opening properly as he performed new single Bodies. He has since lost out in the singles and album charts and show insiders say he is keen to join George Michael and Sir Paul McCartney on final night in the hope it will put his career back on track.

One said: “Robbie wants to put things right. He’s hoping he’ll get to sing with Olly.”
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 9:05 am

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 542407 Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 16979 Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 542407 Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 16979 Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 542407 Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 16979
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 9:47 am

That would be so good!!!

Dance Dance Dance
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Slightly Obsessed
Slightly Obsessed
Aurora

Number of posts : 8207
Fave Member : I refuse to choose.
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 5:57 pm

Sounds good. And he'd probably like to sing with Olly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next