TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09

Go down 
+10
elaine 79
Jaidi
Tina
jor
Hids
Bravissima
larajayne
karenc
Aurora
Mary
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 2:17 pm

Quote :
Robbie will be appearing on The X Factor live final this Saturday, 12 December, in a duet with one of the finalists, and his favourite contestant, Olly Murs.

This follows on from Robbie's performance on the hit show in October, where he mentored the contestants and performed live.

Be sure to tune in to ITV1 from 19:30 GMT tomorrow night to watch the action unfold!

http://www.robbiewilliams.com/news-blogs/robbie-duets-with-the-x-factors-olly-murs
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:06 pm

Quote :
Williams 'wants to dance with Olly Murs'

Robbie Williams has phoned Olly Murs ahead of their duet on this weekend's X Factor final.

The ex-Take That singer has been confirmed as Murs celebrity partner for the contest, while Stacey Solomon will sing with Michael Bublé and Joe McElderry with George Michael.

Murs told GMTV of Williams: "He gave me a ring, I think it was Wednesday now, I had a voicemail from him - I've been showing everyone.

"But he's brilliant, absolutely fantastic. He wants to do like a dance or something at the weekend with me, so that's something to look forward to."

McElderry said of his own duet: "What do you say to George Michael? What do you say to him when you meet him? I’m going to be lost for words I think."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/news/a190989/williams-wants-to-dance-with-olly-murs.html
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 5:10 pm

I can't wait to see this tonight!!

I'm glad Rob's going to be on again Hyper Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09   Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbie on The X Factor AGAIN - 12th December '09
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6