TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec

Go down 
+6
Tina
Hids
Janie
Mary
Zouba
karenc
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Janie
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Janie

Number of posts : 5905
Location : On a Loch with Jason in his wooden boat sailing into the sunset
Fave Member : Jason
Registration date : 2008-02-01

What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 9:37 pm

You and Jason!!!!!!!!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Oliie finding Lady gaga's secret Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Hooray for Gary being nice to Lara
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=625646
Emz
Staff
Staff
Emz

Number of posts : 3180
Fave Member : Non TT Fan!
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 11:42 pm

Continuity What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 641414

Lady GaGa What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 641414

Soooooooooo funny What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 124423 What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 979895

Lara + Gary + that moment at the end = awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Brilliant What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 979895
Back to top Go down
Hids
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
Hids

Number of posts : 6597

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 4:41 pm

Clap Clap Clap Clap Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

now Poke - I can beg if you want but I don't think I should have to when I leave you pressies in the phonic thread later (unless I've fallen asleep)
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 2:59 pm

Sorry Heidi and anyone else who was waiting for this Blush

Part 4

“Mark I don’t see what the problem is, it’s not like I did anything with Jason!” Mazza sighed, still trying to talk Mark round.

“What other than declare undying love for him?”

“I didn’t, it was a spur of the moment thing. He looked really nervous and like he needed a bit of encouragement! Do we have to go over this again?”

“Most people would tell someone they were doing really well or they looked great; not that they loved him. If anything is or has been going on then I need to know now!”

“How many times do I have to tell you Mark?” Mazza shouted throwing her arms in the air “Why couldn’t I just have met the one I really wanted first!” she sighed just as Mark was getting ready to leave but it was too late and he’d heard her, doing a turn to face her and slamming the door behind him.

“What did you mean by that?” he asked through narrowed eyes as he started to step towards her.

“What? I didn’t say anything…”

“I’m not stupid, what did you mean by the one you really wanted first? You didn’t have to get together with me you know, it’s not like I forced you! If you wanted Jason then fine. You could have said and I’m sure Karen would have stepped aside!” he yelled sarcastically banging his fist on the desk before taking a step back so that he could see her properly.

“You know what Mark? I’m seeing a different side to you and I don’t like it! Also, for your information my first love was Robbie and it always has been. Then Gary and then Jason and Howard, well they’re interchangeable in their order but they still all came before you up until the start of this tour!” she blurted out before realising what she had said, but it was too late. It was out there now and there was no going back. She looked at Mark and could see the hurt and disappointment in his eyes.

Mark sat there not quite believing what he had heard and was now struggling to find the words to express how angry and upset he felt.

“I…if that’s how you feel then why did you start something with me? Don’t do me any favours, go and find someone else you’d prefer! Would you like me to call Rob for you, I’m sure he’d be willing to oblige your needs!”

“You don’t understand Mark, that was how I felt before. But then I got to know you and…”

“Oh save the crap, you expect me to believe any of it after what you’ve just told me? Just leave will you?” he asked as he sat back down on the bed looking deflated and ran his hand through his hair. A long laboured sigh left his mouth and it was all he could do to nod at the door signalling to Mazza that he wanted her out.

“Mark you…we can’t…I was a fan you know, I‘m not just some TT whore after whatever I can get!! I‘m a FAN, fans like to look at pictures of you guys and sometimes one of you looks hotter than the other. Admittedly I was a fan of Robbie before you guys but still…” she added, desperation clear in her voice.

“Go.” he said flatly and then watched as she left the room before he picked up his wallet and headed down to the bar to drown his sorrows.

The only place she felt like she could go was back to the Travelodge, the look on Mark’s face when she had left had made her heart break a little and it was her fault. He hadn’t needed to know everything she had told him, why had she been so stupid?! Making her way into the bar at the Travelodge, she ordered herself a large glass of wine and took a seat at an empty table. It was relatively quiet, not that she was taking in anything else. Her finger slowly ran round the rim of her glass as she stared into space, a voice bringing her back to the real world.

“You look like you could use a drink?” looking up Mazza saw that Lady GaGa was now stood next to her offering her a drink.

“I could use a few bottles of drink…” she mumbled before downing the rest of her glass in one.

“Me too!” she slid into the seat next to Mazza and called the waiter to her table ordering another couple of bottles of wine.

“Sorry but why the hell are YOU staying in a Travelodge? I mean surely you can afford somewhere much nicer?”

“Don’t ask, it’s a long story and it’s kinda my own fault but never mind that. What’s your problem?”

“Man issues. I know I shouldn’t have said what I did but he’s over reacting!” she sighed and gulped back some more wine

“Yeah well men are like that! It’s in their nature but they soon come round and realise they were wrong!” she winked as Mary continued to pour her heart out about what had happened with Mark. By now the two bottles of wine were gone and another two were on their way to the table. GaGa slid further along the seat so she was as close to Mary as possible and covered Mary’s hand with hers.

“Looks like we both need some comfort tonight huh?” Mary felt her hand stroke her cheek and although she was drunk she wasn’t THAT drunk. Jumping back so that the space between them was more she took another sip from her drink and excused herself to go to the bathroom. Rushing to the toilets she almost fell over when she bumped into someone and looking up she saw it was Ollie.

“What you doing here?” he asked

“Don’t ask, it’s been a hell of a night and now I’ve got Lady GaGa in the bar trying to comfort me!” she made a signal above her head as she said comfort and Ollie stood there looking at her thinking that it wouldn’t be evil not to tell her what he knew, he could use some entertainment.

“I’m sure she’s just wanting some company, maybe she’s had a bad night too!”

“Sounds like it but she wont say what’s gone on…” she turned to look back into the bar and GaGa was sat at the table looking up and giving her a very ladylike wave which was put together with a wink.

“You’ve got to help me” she pleaded grabbing Ollie’s shoulders. “I think she likes me, as in LIKES me!” Mazza pulled a weird face and started to pace a bit.

“Don’t be silly, now go on get back in there!” he laughed as he pushed her in the direction on the bar and watched her slowly walk back to the table.

“I thought you had run away…” GaGa purred. As Mary sat down at the table she could feel a hand rest on her leg before giving it a light squeeze. Her eyes widened as she looked up at GaGa who had a look of seduction on her face.

“I…I have to go, it’s getting late…I need to go…” Mazza slurred, the effect of too much wine and the panic that was bubbling inside of her.

Ollie of course had seen all of this from the doorway of the bar and was quite happy to stand and snigger as he watched Mazza squirm and try her best to get away. As time passed Lady GaGa was as close to Mazza as she could be and now had her hand around her waist too. It was then that one of GaGa’s entourage came over telling her that she’d had an important phone call.

“Take a message, I’m a bit busy here!” she said never taking her eyes of Mazza

“Oh don’t mind me, if it’s important you better take it!” Mary nodded, silently praying that she would leave.

“Ok but promise me you’ll wait and we’ll continue this in a few minutes ok?” she smiled and cupped Mazza’s face. Mazza took this as her sign to leave and quickly left some money for her drinks on the table before rushing up to her room as fast as she could, breathing out a sigh of relief once she was safely inside. Sitting on the edge of the bed she realised how hurtful she’d been to Mark and a tear escaped her eye as she thought of where she was now and where she should be.

The following day Lara arrived back at the Travelodge and found Ollie and Mary sat having breakfast, at a small table in the corner which was pretty much hidden from the rest of the tables. She wandered over to them, suddenly feeling nervous about what she had to tell Ollie.

“Morning!” she said cheerily as she pulled a chair from the next table and sat next to Ollie.

“What are you doing here? I thought you’d be staying with the lads?” Mazza mumbled through a mouthful of cereal.

“Yeah about that I kinda did something last night…”

“Sounds interesting!” Mazza grinned, stopping eating and fixing her eyes on Lara.

“Well, you know our laminated lists? I may have struck one of the people off the list…” she added quietly as colour rushed straight to her cheeks and she felt she couldn’t look up.

“You mean I was stuck here last night and you were off with The Barlow? Aren’t we supposed to run this by each other first, isn’t that one of the rules of the list?” Ollie asked, his anger slowly bubbling under the surface.

“Hang on, you were cavorting on stage with GaGa and then went off with her…did we see you again all night? No, we bloody didn’t and she’s not even on your list!!”

“I didn’t do anything with him…her!!” He quickly changed the last word hoping that nobody would notice.

“And why would that be? Would that be because she turned you down or would it be for some other reason like…I dunno…the fact that she has a disco stick?” Lara sat there smugly as people from a few tables round about started to try and listen in on the conversation. A few seconds later Love Game came on the music system in the restaurant and Mazza almost spat out her food across the table.

“Yeah well you should know that GaGa also tried to get it on with Mazza so I’m not the only one she wanted to use her disco stick on!!” he shouted and by now half the restaurant was looking.

“I can’t believe you said that, there was no need for anyone to know that!!”

“Oooh so I have missed a lot then!!” Lara said, trying not to laugh but a small snigger escaped her lips.

“You know what? I’m leaving after breakfast, there’s no way I’m staying for tonight’s show now!!”

“Me either!” Mazza sighed “There is no way I can risk bumping into GaGa again!”

“Fine. I’ll call Karen and let her know what’s going on…”

An hour later I arrived at the Travelodge with Gary and Jason in tow. As soon as Gary walked in Lara blushed and tried not to look directly at him, after the night she’d had with him she’d never be able to look at him in the same way again. She could tell he was looking at her though, her skin felt like she was burning up. Finally she looked up to be met by Gary looking back at her from under his lashes, trying not to make it obvious. As they all stood at reception with their stuff, Lady GaGa strode up and stood next to them. Jason and Gary stood there sniggering and trying not to burst into laughter, I gave them both a slap but inside I was trying not to laugh myself.

“So you all definitely going home then?” Gary asked.

“Yeah we can’t stay here…” Mazza said shaking her head “Tell Mark I’ve gone and maybe I’ll give him a call ok?”

“I will, he’ll come round luv” Gary pulled Mary into a hug before leaning over and kissing Lara on the cheek, taking her hand in his and slipping a piece of paper inside it and whispering in her ear to keep it safe.

Jason and I were still trying not to laugh at the surreal situation that was now happening. Lady GaGa kept looking over at Ollie and he was trying to pretend he hadn’t noticed.

“Look can you pair stop bloody laughing?! Yes you!” Ollie said nodding at me and Jason “Can you at least keep a straight face until she’s gone?”

“You mean a pokerface?” Jason asked as he burst into laughter, tears were forming in my eyes and I rushed off to the toilets to try and compose myself.

“Not a word of this to anyone ok?” Ollie asked as we were getting in the cab to the train station

“Don’t worry!” Mazza added with a grimace “What happens in London stays in London!!”
Back to top Go down
jor
Part Time Stalker
Part Time Stalker
jor

Number of posts : 4711
Fave Member : HD/JO

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 4:35 pm

What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 641414 Poooooo Laugh kerrrrrrr Laugh fffff Laugh ace!
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 4:45 pm

jor wrote:
What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 641414 Poooooo Laugh kerrrrrrr Laugh fffff Laugh ace!

Laugh Laugh Laugh

I'll take that feedback as good shall I? Laugh

Thanks Jo Grin
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

Number of posts : 16420
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 9:09 pm

Mazza needs to slow down and not blurt out things she'd regret, and Mark needs to understand that she loves him NOW!!!!!

Mary and Lady GaGa Shock Laugh Laugh Laugh

poor thing, well done for escaping her

so i'll just have to use my imagination, for Lara and Gary's night of love-making, make sure you call him hun!

so Kazza and Jay are set to be a couple now? make sure you all stay in touch!
Back to top Go down
Janie
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Janie

Number of posts : 5905
Location : On a Loch with Jason in his wooden boat sailing into the sunset

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Dec 2009, 10:17 pm

OMG I just burst out laughing at the pokerface line Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

This just keeps getting better and better
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=625646
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 9:14 pm

Thanks girls!! As long as someone had a giggle out of if then I'm happy Grin
Back to top Go down
Emz
Staff
Staff
Emz

Number of posts : 3180
Fave Member : Non TT Fan!
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 7:50 pm

Janie wrote:
OMG I just burst out laughing at the pokerface line Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

This just keeps getting better and better

I bursted out laughing at that line too What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 641414

What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 979895 What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 979895 What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 979895 What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 979895
Back to top Go down
~x~ Markies Carly ~x~
Probably Has No Life
Probably Has No Life
~x~ Markies Carly ~x~

Number of posts : 2891
Location : In wonderland on a giant purple caterpillar with Markie and Howard!!!
Fave Member : Markie
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 2:19 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Lady GaGa!!! omg that was so funny Karen! It had me in stitches!

And Jay cally you his Girlfriend! Grin But bless Mark and Mary for falling out! Sad

I really want to read more of this! Sad
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 3:50 pm

Originally there was going to be a fifth oneshot. I just didn't want everyone getting fed up of them.

Maybe I'll get round to one at some point Shrug

Thanks so much for the FB Carly hug
Back to top Go down
~x~ Markies Carly ~x~
Probably Has No Life
Probably Has No Life
~x~ Markies Carly ~x~

Number of posts : 2891
Location : In wonderland on a giant purple caterpillar with Markie and Howard!!!
Fave Member : Markie
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 5:46 pm

I hope you do a 5th one woudl be great! Grin
Back to top Go down
Greta
Full Time Regular
Full Time Regular
Greta

Number of posts : 319
Fave Member : Markies
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 3:14 am

Noooooooooooooo, there's not a 5th one?! Sad

hahahhah, the whole Lady Gaga bit.... Laugh

and you guys are a couple... Love

and poor Markies and Mary! Those two.......... I hate seeing Mark all sad like that! lol Sad

Oh yeah, and Gary being quite the "gentlemen".... Yum
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Mar 2011, 10:01 am

There was going to be a 5th part but I never got round to it and it's too late now to do one.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read all the randomness Greta. I appreciate that you left FB on it all too

What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 653271 What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 979895 What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 790714
Back to top Go down
Greta
Full Time Regular
Full Time Regular
Greta

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 7:44 am

Awww.. Well i'll have to settle for your others! Laugh

On to the rest! Any suggestions?

Oh and no problem... lol, a writer deserves to know their work is being read! hug
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 10:25 am

I was going to suggest the Mark one shot but I see you've already read that. There's a Gary one shot too if that's more you're thing than all the Jason stuff What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 124423

I actually do have another fic which I started writing ages ago which has a fair bit of Mark in it. I'll hopefully get on to posting that once the current one is finished What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 683647
Back to top Go down
Greta
Full Time Regular
Full Time Regular
Greta

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 12:24 pm

Oh I'll be reading the Jay ones for sure! Laugh How about Deceit and Lies? I have a lot of reading ahead of me it seems... Laugh

Ohhhh you should DEFINITELY post that! Yes Yes
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 8:42 pm

Yeah or if you're looking for something shorter to read there's Killing Time. It's only about 14 chapters so you could get through it fairly quickly!

What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 653271
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TT FanFiccer Laydees :: The Adventures Of Mazza And Kazza!-
Jump to:  

Best to sign up with Laydee(Username) as a lot of names will be already taken. For example, I am LaydeeEmz.
Signing up will give you coloured text options and can upload your own avatar/icon image.
Click link to open in new tab.