TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec

Go down 
+6
Tina
Hids
Janie
Mary
Zouba
karenc
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange
Registration date : 2008-02-01

What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Empty
PostSubject: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 6:06 pm

So here we go Laydees!! The next part in the What Happens In... oneshots!

As most of you will know, in real life Lara's partner is Marc but due to things that happen to his character Marc didn't want me to post it using his name. So for the purposes of this oneshot, Lara's partner is called Ollie Wink Laugh

As usual I'll be posting this in parts! I hope you enjoy it Laydees Grin

Last edited by karenc on Wed 23 Dec 2009, 3:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 6:07 pm

What Happens In London…

I stood outside the station and waited patiently on the others to arrive, time was getting on and if they didn’t arrive soon we would have to battle their way through numerous tube stations in the middle of rush hour. It was not a task that anyone wanted to undertake when they had a large suitcase and were also trying to negotiate a tube map. After watching the people passing by for a good half hour, Lara and Ollie finally appeared at the side of me and one look from Lara was all it took to make me realise something was up, and I had a feeling I knew what it was too…

“Do you think it’s acceptable for me to find out that you and Mazza have been living it up with Take That from a tabloid newspaper?” Lara shouted as she stormed towards me. “And she’s been at it with Mark? I suppose you’ve been squeezing a certain someone’s oranges too!”

“Err hang on a minute…’ I looked around to make sure no one was listening in “I understand why you’re upset but can we discuss this in private when we get to the hotel, I’d rather the whole of London didn’t know my business…”

“What as opposed to the whole of Britain, who ALL knew before I did?” She stood there with her hands on her hips, her stare boring into me like she wanted to kill me there and then. Ollie stood off to the side giggling away and pulling faces, trying to make me laugh.

“Look, I’m sorry but we didn’t tell anyone, there’s rules and there was reasons and everything has gotten a bit out of hand…”

“You know what? Save it, we’ll talk about this later once Mazza arrives. Where is she anyway?”

“I don’t know, she hasn’t been online all week, I haven’t had any texts the past week or today, I’ve had loads of people messaging me and wanting gossip. It’s like she’s disappeared off the face of the earth!”

“Maybe Rob’s finally come and beamed her up.” Ollie interjected before being told to shut up by both of us simultaneously.

“Do you think we should be worried, I mean it’s not like her. I understand if she wanted to lie low on the forum, but she could have text or called…”

“She probably has no credit…Oh great!” I sighed as big drops of rain started to fall and we all tried to move a bit to stop ourselves getting wet. It was no good, the place was full of people dashing around for cover and bashing into people with their umbrellas.

Half an hour had passed and we were stood by the bus stop, our clothes drenched, drops of water now dripping from us and another black cloud looming overhead ready to spill it’s unwelcome contents sometime soon.

“Should someone try and call her?” Ollie asked.

“I’ll do it!” I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialled the number but it went straight to voicemail and just as I was about to put it away, a massive splash came up from the side of the road so quickly that we had no time to move. The three of us stood there open mouthed and then watched as the car which had run through the puddle stop a bit further up the road.

“Guys!” We heard the voice and turned round to see Mazza’s head stuck out of the window of a blacked out car.

“What the hell? Do you realise that you’ve just soaked us, I don’t need anymore reasons to be pissed off with you Mazza!” Lara gave her a murderous look and then raised her eyebrows waiting for Mazza to speak.

“Oh sorry, I didn’t realise you had finished your little miss I’m pissed off and uptight routine!” she grinned.

“Little miss…you’ve got a nerve! You disappear for over a week, don’t tell me about any of the stuff you’ve had going on, soak me with a puddle…”

“And you’ve probably ruined my phone” I chipped in.

“Yeah and you’ve ruined Kazza’s phone and you roll up here like an hour late and expect everything…” Lara was interrupted by the talking head who had now appeared next to Mazza.

“I’m really sorry about the puddle guys and the phone, I’ll replace it!” Mark grinned. back and nodded as Lara stood there not quite knowing what to say next.

“Well…I…that’s not really the point is it!!”

“Oh stop being so miserable, anyway I came here to tell you I’ve had a better offer of accommodation but I’ll see you guys tomorrow at the stadium ok? I’ll call you Kazza!” Mazza blew a kiss as the window rolled up and the car sped off down the road.

Lara couldn’t quite believe what had just happened, it was like Mazza had been body snatched and replaced with someone else.

“Right, tell me I’m dreaming! If that just happened I’ll bloody kill her!!”

“Oh no, that happened and what about me? She’s been with me all along on this tour with the lads and now she’s in their hotel and I’m left in a bloody lifeless, cheapy crap Travelodge?”

“What, so it’s ok for us to be in a cheapy, crap Travelodge but not you?”

“No that’s not what I meant but I thought she might have asked me along, or Jason would know she was staying and would have called me…”

“Oh so there is something going on with you and Jay then?”

“Yes and no, look it’s complicated…”

“Uh huh, so complicated that the first I hear of it is in a tabloid newspaper, from Gordon Smartass of all people!!”

“Laydees!” Ollie yelled stepping in between us “It’s no good you pair arguing too. Can we please get to the hotel and sort all this out later?”

“Fine”

“Fine!”

We both agreed, but the tube journey to the hotel was a long, silent one and by the time we arrived and checked in you could have cut the atmosphere with a knife. As we started to organise our stuff we were moving around each other in the room, not saying a word. Ollie found it all very amusing at first but soon got fed up of it and headed off down to the hotel bar, reaching there he realised his night may be about to get better…

Back in the room I had finally come to breaking point.

“Look Mazza’s gone off and we’re stuck here together, can we at least try and be civil? I’m sorry we didn’t tell you about the lads but it was complicated…”

“Complicated? You could have called me and said what had been going on, you know I wouldn’t have told anyone and it’s not like I would have jumped on the next train to spoil your fun but I’d liked to have had the chance to be included!”

“I really am sorry Lara. Ok, yeah we should have told you, but what’s done is done.”

“Fine!” she sighed before we threw ourselves down on the bed “So what exactly is going on?”

“Well by the looks of it Mazza’s gone off with Mr Owen and Jason is ignoring me…”

“So you and Jason, you know…” she said making some hand gestures causing me to laugh.

“Not exactly, Mazza and Marky boy kept interrupting us, you don’t stand a chance with them two around!”

Lara sat patiently for the next couple of hours as I told her all the details, laughing and giggling in all the right places, still not quite believing what had gone on and at the same time dreaming about what could have happened had she been there.

Down in the bar Ollie had gotten himself a drink and was sat in the corner watching the fine specimen who was sat across the room. He eyed up her legs, mostly uncovered apart from the hot pants she was wearing. She turned round and winked at him before getting up and striding over to where he was sat.

“You can look but you can’t touch!” she winked before sitting down, crossing her legs and brushing the hair from her face. The drinks flowed as did the conversation. As time wore on Ollie realised just how crazy she was but the hotness outweighed the crazy so for now he’d put up with it.

A few hours later Ollie stumbled in through the room door causing myself and Lara to wake up.

“Where the hell have you been?” Lara asked, as she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

“Well…Lady Ga…” he stumbled and fell over the chair landing on the floor. “GaGa is staying here, apparently after the Manchester situation, the lads won’t let her stay in their hotel and the only place she could get was here. So we had a chat and a few drinks, her boobs are something else!”

“I don’t need to know about GaGa’s boobs thanks very much!” I sighed, tossing over and trying to ignore the conversation.

“Laraaaaaaaaaa!!!” he whined “Can I change my list, I know it’s laminated but I’ll kick off Keeley Hazel if I can have GaGa instead.”

“I can’t believe we’re even discussing this, it’s Lady bloody GaGa!!”

“You should have seen her legs in the hotpants she was wearing and when she leans in and whispers in your ear…she’s hot!”

“Are you seriously trying to discuss this with me at two in the morning, do you have to be such a git Ollie?”

“What?” he asked laughing as Lara continued to shout at him.

I grabbed my jacket and went downstairs grabbing a bottle of water from the machine and standing outside watching random drunks and passers by stagger towards the taxi rank. Taking my phone from my pocket I realised I had a few texts and some missed calls; all from Jason. My finger hovered over the call button and for some reason I couldn’t bring myself to do it but the decision was made for me when it sprung to life in my hand.

“Hello?” I said trying to sound as unbothered as I could

“Hiya babe, how are you?”

“Freezing! Lara and Ollie are having a domestic so I chose to vacate the room…”

“Lara and Ollie?”

“Yeah, that would be my friends that I’m sharing my TRAVELODGE room with!”

“What, you’re in London already?”

“We got here earlier today, Mazza stopped by Victoria and said she was staying with Mark and then left us to make our way here!”

“I had no idea you were here yet, Mary’s been with Mark all week so I assumed you were coming on your own and that you’d call when you got here!”

I was silent.

“I honestly didn’t know you were here. Gather up your stuff and I’ll send a car over straight away and bring your friends too if you want ok?”

“I dunno, I’m quite enjoying the Travelodge!”

“Oh shut up and start packing up!”

“Ok, thanks Jay. See you in a bit”

I ran up the stairs two at a time and almost tripped over Ollie who was asleep on the floor. Lara had fallen back to sleep and I went over and gave her a shake to wake her.

“Do you fancy an upgrade on your accommodation?” I whispered.

“What? I’m trying to sleep here!”

“Jay’s sending a car ASAP, so you either get up and pack your stuff or don’t. Either way I’m going” She sat upright so quick that the blood rushed to her head and she swayed causing me to giggle.

“What about him?” She asked pointing to Ollie.

“Oh never mind him! He can stay here and make small talk with GaGa!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 6:07 pm

Ollie? Laugh Laugh Laugh

Bring it on Karen!
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 6:08 pm

Jose wrote:
Ollie? Laugh Laugh Laugh

Bring it on Karen!

We posted at the same time hun! The first part is above Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 6:08 pm

Do I need to read other stories before this one in order for me to understand it?
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 6:09 pm

Jose wrote:
Do I need to read other stories before this one in order for me to understand it?

Well yeah it would make more sense if you did, it's a series of oneshots based on tour Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 6:11 pm

That what I thought. I didn't understand the first chapter....

I reckon this series is in chronological tour order?
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

Number of posts : 16420
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 6:18 pm

Mazza not telling you she was spending a whole week with Mark!!!! omg

Ollie!! Laugh and Lady GaGa

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

so that's what happens to unprofessional singers Laugh Laugh Laugh

I like Lara with a temper Laugh hug

Jay called you at last Dance Dance Dance Dance

and you're back!!!!! the gang's in London, woohoo!!!!
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 6:44 pm

Jose wrote:
That what I thought. I didn't understand the first chapter....

I reckon this series is in chronological tour order?

Yes Yes

Cardiff, Glasgow, Manchester then London. There is no Sunderland one Wink
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 6:46 pm

Zouba wrote:
Mazza not telling you she was spending a whole week with Mark!!!! omg

Ollie!! Laugh and Lady GaGa

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

so that's what happens to unprofessional singers Laugh Laugh Laugh

I like Lara with a temper Laugh hug

Jay called you at last Dance Dance Dance Dance

and you're back!!!!! the gang's in London, woohoo!!!!

No Mazza didn't tell us, she's evil Evil Strop Laugh

Lara did have a temper and she had a right too but maybe someone will help her out with it later in the fic Whistle Grin

Thanks Zouba Kiss
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 6:46 pm

I'm gonna refrain from commenting on this one Shut Up Strop Don\'t Care Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 6:49 pm

Comment away Mazza, it might give everyone some entertainment Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 7:26 pm

karenc wrote:
Comment away Mazza, it might give everyone some entertainment Laugh Laugh

we sure need a laugh around here, above the ones we have while reading it Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Janie
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Janie

Number of posts : 5905
Location : On a Loch with Jason in his wooden boat sailing into the sunset
Fave Member : Jason

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 9:15 pm

Finally Jason called! Clap Clap Clap

Mazza shacked up with Mark.

Can't believe Ollie liked GaGa no wonder you and Lara are leaving him behind at that hotel Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=625646
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 9:17 pm

Thanks for reading Janie! The next part will be up tomorrow or Thursday Grin
Back to top Go down
Hids
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
Hids

Number of posts : 6597

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 11:00 pm

Clap Clap Clap - just so you know I'm waiting Grin
Back to top Go down
Tina
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Tina

Number of posts : 11905
Fave Member : Jason...a tinny bit Mark

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 5:35 am

Lady Gaga staying over in a travelodge Laugh Laugh Laugh

I do wonder if this time Jason is more lucky or is lara coming in his way Laugh

And by the way its Thursday Grin
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 4:38 pm

karenc wrote:
Thanks for reading Janie! The next part will be up tomorrow or Thursday Grin

Bored
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 6:53 pm

Sorry Laydees, I kinda forgot about this Blush

Thank you for all your Feedback and here is the next part Grin

Part 2

An hour later and the car had pulled up outside the lads hotel. Jason was stood outside rubbing his hands together trying to keep the cold at bay when we arrived and had pulled me in for a hug almost before I had fully stepped out the car.

“I know it’s late so I’ll get you girls straight to your rooms!” he nodded and led us to the lift area, taking us upstairs and showing us into a twin suite that was big enough for a whole family.

“This is gorgeous!” Lara grinned as she looked around and wandered off through a door that led to another room.

“I’m sorry I didn’t get you here until now but I genuinely didn’t realise you were here and I wasn’t expecting you to answer your phone at 2am, I was going to leave a message…”

“Don’t worry about it, honestly it’s fine. Did you say earlier that Mazza has been staying with Mark all week?”

“Yeah I think so. Didn’t you know then?”

“No, I thought she had disappeared off the face of the earth! Then she showed up today, told us she was coming here with Mark and then sped off again. I could strangle her right now!”

“You’ll sort it out babe” he said pulling me into a hug “I’ll see you in the morning for breakfast?”

“Yeah if I make it down for breakfast. I’ve told Lara everything by the way, I couldn’t keep her in the dark…”

“You look like you think I’d have a problem with that.”

“Well I know you’re a private person…”

“Yeah but she’s your mate.” he smiled and took my face in his hands planting a kiss on my lips and pulling away as Lara came back into the room wielding my laptop.

“You need help hun, why would you take a picture like that when The Barlow is onstage” she blushed as she looked up seeing Jason was still in the room, who took the laptop and said he’d return it in the morning and wished us goodnight.

Morning came round far too quickly and at 9am I was sat downstairs with Lara and Jason having breakfast. Apparently Gary had gone for a run already and Howard was still asleep.

“You know something dawned on me last night when I was looking at pics on your laptop…”

“You actually looked at my pictures?” I asked nervously

“Yeah and can I just say you’ve got really bad picture skills, peoples faces are generally supposed to be in the picture!” he said and then grinned at me as my face went a bright shade of red. I had taken a few crotch pictures but who doesn’t?!

“I know, I can’t help it if you make me come over all funny, it’s your fault I can’t keep the camera steady!”

“Mmm anyway I’ve finally realised where I recognised Mary from, it’s been bugging me for ages but now I’ve remembered.

*Flashback*

It was winter 2008. The band were filming a TV show in their hometown, showcasing some new songs and playing a few old numbers too. Filmed over two days, much of the audience for Take That Come To Town were invited for both nights. Mary and Marijke were lucky enough to be front row for the first night of filming, and so were in the same great place for the second night too.

In a break in the filming, Jason wondered over to chat to his parents who were sat behind Mary and Marijke. He asked his father what he thought of his suit, he wasn’t sure about it but Tony assured his son he looked great. Jason nodded and smoothed down the soft material. Just then, the girls on the front row caught his eye ‘You were here last night!’ he smiled.

In unison, they nodded ‘Yeh...’ he had remembered them! Jason Orange had remembered them!

‘Continuity!’ he nodded.

It was the Mancunian accent that made Mary sit up and notice. They way the word flowed, the accent changing it and somehow making her look at Jason in a different way. She couldn’t quite understand what it was, maybe the word just reminded her of how he looked at her when he spoke, but Jason wasn’t her least favourite member of Take That anymore...

The show continued. Mary’s eyes were fixed on Jason now; Gary was still hot, Mark was still cute and Howard was sexy, but the thought of Jason saying that word was making her feel different about Jason. She tried to shake it off, it was wrong; she shouldn’t like Jason, she was notorious for not liking Jason, but it wouldn’t go away.

At the end of the show, covered in foam from the great finale, Jason moved over to talk to his parents again and Tony climbed down between Marijke and Mary to congratulate his son on a great show. As they hugged and Tony told his son how proud he was, Mary couldn’t help let out an audible ‘aaaaw’ before admonishing herself; she wasn’t meant to find this sweet. But as Jason moved away heading backstage where the others had already disappeared, Mary realized this could be her only chance to tell a member of Take That something, say something intelligent, make them hear her. But all that she could think of was Jason looking handsome and saying the now magic word in his sexy accent.

All that she could say was ‘I love you, Jason!’

Responding with a smile and a wink, Jason headed backstage, leaving Mary wondering what twilight zone she had just been in. It would have all been okay if word hadn’t got out about the incident and the magic word....!

*End Of Flashback*

“She’ll be mortified if she finds out you remember Jay!”

“Hmm maybe it’s time for a little more fun then” he smirked looking at Lara.

“What kind of fun?” I asked warily

“Ah you know, how many times can I drop continuity into a sentence…that sort of thing!”

The very next minute Mark and Mary entered the room and pulled up some seats at the table.

“You guys got here ok then?” Mazza smiled in Lara’s direction.

“No thanks to you!” she said sulkily and turned back to her breakfast.

“Oh come on, don’t be like that!!”

“Why don’t they ever change the cereals in this place?” Mark interjected “I’ve been here for a week and all they’ve had is bloody corn flakes!”

“Continuity mate!” Jason sniggered and grinned at Mazza as she almost choked on her coffee. Mark’s phone rang and he finished his conversation.

“Great, I’ve got to go down to the stadium early, apparently there’s a problem with my shirt for the start of the show and they need me to put it on so they can sort out the measurements and stuff!”

“Can’t you just wear another shirt?” Mazza asked.

“No cos they’re filming the next two nights so we need to be in the same clothes…”

“For continuity purposes!” Jason nodded and looked at Mazza again who was now glaring at him as hard as she could.

“Right can I tempt you with a walk round the grounds?” Jay asked taking my hand as we got up and left the table, going out into the gardens and finding a bench to sit on.

“Alone at last eh?” Jay sighed as he pulled me in close and my head rested on his shoulder. “You coming to the stadium with us today, you can hang out backstage for a bit if you like or I could probably see about getting you a box, I don’t think they’re all being used tonight…”

“Ooh a box would be fantastic!” I smiled, looking up to see Gary jogging towards us.

“Gaz mate, can we sort out a box for the girls and their mates tonight?”

“No problem leave it with me and I’ll sort it!”

“Oh and one more thing Gaz, if you’re talking to Mary can you try and use the word continuity as much as you can?”

“I don’t think I want to ask why…” Gary said shaking his head and then continued to run back towards the hotel.

Later that night the four of us were sat in our box at Wembley, Lara at one side of the seats and Ollie at the other. Relations between them were still frosty and all Ollie was interested in was the fact that Lady GaGa was about to take the stage. Before Lara could say anything Ollie was out of the box and somehow managed to push his way through the crowd of Take That fans who were now looking bored and booing the fact that Lady GaGa had taken to the stage. All too quickly she was singing a slow version of Pokerface, using her feet and any other body part she could to tinkle the keys on her piano. All Ollie could concentrate on was her long legs and the stockings she had on and the thoughts about removing them. He looked at his laminated list that was in his pocket and when he looked back she was staring straight at him beckoning him with her finger. She got him up on the stage and continued to use him as a pole to demonstrate her dance routines, at this moment in time to Ollie, Lara didn’t even exist…

Lara was sat chatting to me and Mazza in the box when she looked up her face went from a shade of white to a shade of red. Looking up I could see why and had to do a double take.

“Oh my God, is that…” I stopped my sentence as I watched her writhe up and down his body, her hands wandering in places they shouldn’t be. She got the crowd to give Ollie a round of applause as she finished the song and took his hand before doing her bows to the crowd and then walked off stage, Ollie didn’t return for the rest of the show.

“She’s not even on his list…well I have my laminated list here and if he’s off doing what I think he is then two can play at that game!” She huffed before sitting back down in her seat and waiting for the lads to come on.

“Ooh so are you gonna try for some Barlow action then?” Mazza grinned causing Lara to blush again.

“Yeah cos Gary would look twice at me!” she tutted before letting out a long sigh.

“Of course he would hun! Don’t be so down on yourself!!” I rolled my eyes and turned back to look out to the stage.

After the concert we had cars to take us back to the hotel and we sat and waited in the bar for the lads to arrive.

On their arrival they took a seat and ordered in some drinks to the table.

“We haven’t been introduced!” Gary smiled as he took the seat next to Lara “I’m Gary.” he smiled and shook her hand.

“Lara…pleased to meet you….great show tonight!” she grinned and nodded her head a little too enthusiastically.

“Yeah thing is we have to go out and do it almost the same tomorrow night, you know continuity for filming and all that!” he smirked and winked at Jay who took a sip of his drink and then turned his attention back to me. He was sat whispering in my ear, his hot breath sending shivers down my spine.

“You want to make an exit from here?” Jason whispered.

“How can I say no to that offer?” I giggled picking up my bag before saying night to the other guys and heading for the lift. Two seconds later Mark and Mazza joined us at the lifts, also going up. Mark had been cornered by a fan and was busy posing for an autograph so Jason took it as an opportunity to lean over and whisper continuity seductively into Mary’s ear. She jumped when she realised he was there and turned to him clearly having had enough.

“Right, clearly you remember our little exchange of words at the filming of the TV show but you do realise you’re pissing me off now and I was only doing it for Karen!”

“Why are you blushing then, just like you were blushing at the recording!”

“Look I know I said I loved you but you were there, looking a bit hot and it was spur of the moment! I know better now, you idiot!”

“Wait a minute, you told him you love him? When…why? What the hell has been going on?” Mark asked as he stood to the side watching the scene, chewing on his bottom lip.

“Mark, nothing is going on, really. I was at the filming of your TV show and the words may have slipped out of my mouth but it’s not like I meant it!”

“You said it though, you’ve never said it to me!”

“It’s easy to say stuff like that as a throwaway comment when you don’t mean it!”

“I’ve seen the way you look at him sometimes!”

“Oh behave!! I wouldn’t look twice at him and you know it!”

“Really cos that weekend of the filming you looked a lot more than twice…” Jay butted in with a flirty smile on his face

“I remember you coming backstage that night and saying that some girl had been aawing and sighing as you asked your dad if your suit was ok and she’d told you she loved you. I also remember you being nervous and saying that little bit of assurance had settled your nerves a bit!” Mark said grumpily, clearly not impressed.

The lift arrived and they stepped inside still squabbling as Jason shook his head and let them go on up in the lift on their own.

“Looks like there’s a rift in paradise!”

Last edited by karenc on Fri 04 Dec 2009, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 6:56 pm

Also, Mazza wrote the Flashback scene in the 2nd part, so HUGE thanks to Mazza

Grin hug Death Hug
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 7:26 pm

Mazza!!! the guest author Clap Clap

Continuity is the word of the day Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

love how Jay managed (or you did) to put it in every opportunity of the conversation, even letting Gary tease Mazza with it, or maybe he doesnt' know the history of it.

Ollie is at it again Mad well Lara deserves better in FF land, and she met Gary, hope they have a great time, it was about time they got introduced Wink Grin hug

aww, poor Markie getting jealous now

hope you all manage to sort out the "rift"
Back to top Go down
Janie
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Janie

Number of posts : 5905
Location : On a Loch with Jason in his wooden boat sailing into the sunset

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 10:00 pm

So it was the continuity that did it! Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=625646
jor
Part Time Stalker
Part Time Stalker
jor

Number of posts : 4711
Fave Member : HD/JO

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 1:07 pm

Laugh continuity! What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec 641414
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 6:40 pm

Sorry about the delay Laydees but I've been AWOL this week Bye

Part 3

“That wasn’t nice Jay, Mark didn’t need to know that…” I said as we walked out into the grounds for a stroll round before heading upstairs

“I was keeping it quiet; it was Mary who erupted for no reason!” he grinned, a cheeky glint in his eye.

“You are terrible Jason Orange but I love you all the same.”

“You what?” he stopped and turned me to face him as we stood on the grass next to the water that flowed through the gardens. The moonlight shone down on his face and illuminated his features perfectly.

“I…sorry…just forget it!” I hoped it was dark enough that he wouldn’t see my blushes.

“Go on, say it again…” he said softly, cupping my face in one hand and placing the other on my waist.

“I said I loved you!” I had said it so quietly I wasn’t even sure if he had heard it.

Without any words he took another step forward and his lips found their way to mine. Everything else went out my mind as his hands had moved to my waist and were slowly going inside my top moving up my body. The slow circling of his thumbs on my skin made goosebumps appear on my skin and caused me to pull him in as tight to me as was physically possible. I could feel a few drops of water and assumed it was beginning to rain not that I cared…until a few moments later.

It turned out the sprinkler system had come on and we were now stood right in the middle of what would have been the best power shower ever had it been in a nice big wet room. Jason pulled away and looked at me bursting into laughter.

“I hope you’re not laughing at me Mr Orange!”

“Nope just the whole situation, we always seem to get interrupted by something!” he shook his head and grabbed my hand pulling me along as he started to run away from the shower that was taking place on the lawn.

Arriving at what looked like a private beach he pulled me down to sit on the sand

“Who knew this would be here?!” I exclaimed taking in the fact that I was sat on sand and beginning to remember that wet clothes and sand was never a good mix.

“It’s so peaceful out here and it’s good to come at night when there’s nobody around” he let out a contented sigh as he moved so that I was sat between his legs.

“Yeah it’s gorgeous but now I’m all itchy!” I pouted “Wet clothes and sand getting everywhere isn’t really a nice experience!”

“There’s a way to rectify that you know!” he pulled me back with him before flipping me over on to my back and starting to remove my jacket. Peeling it off me and tossing it to the side. As he straddled my waist his lips came down to meet mine, soft and gentle kisses turned into something hot and passionate. I felt myself shiver as his lips trailed down my neck and back up before reaching behind my ear. He sat me up a bit enabling him to remove my top before taking off his and laying me back down.

“Jay, is this private enough here? Look at what happened to Mary and Mark, I don’t want to be papped like this!”

“Shhh. Seriously we’ll be fine here, don’t worry ok?” As his hands started to wander over my body I reached down to unzip his trousers and slowly let my hand dip inside, massaging him through his boxers. My body was starting to respond but we could hear voices and he moved so he was laying on top of me, trying to keep as quiet as possible.

“Mark, don’t walk away from me when I’m trying to talk to you!!”

I looked at Jay and rolled my eyes, once again those two were the cause of interruption.

“Well maybe I don’t want to bloody listen!! What can you possibly tell me right now that I want to hear?”

“Please let’s talk about this, you’re making something out of nothing here. You would realise that if you’d stop and listen for a minute”

“I’m making something out of nothing when you’ve been doing God knows what with Jason?!”

I couldn’t believe that Mark actually thought Jason and Mary…if only he knew the whole story, which evidently she was trying to tell him but he was refusing to listen. After these comments went back and forth for a bit Jason and I were getting a bit too close for comfort, something I thought I’d never say. I was getting cramp in my leg from where Jason was lying and his arm was under my body. Just as it sounded like they were walking the other direction Jason sneezed, I had tried to cover his mouth to stop the noise but the noise he made sounded like a foghorn in the dead of night.

“Who’s there?” I heard Mark ask, his voice appeared to be getting closer to where we were and within a few seconds he was stood next to us.

“Ooh what do we have here then?” he grinned.

“Look, cut the teasing ok? You two need to go off and sort yourselves out and leave us to what we were doing, ok?”

“And what would that be Mr Orange? Same thing as you were doing to my Mary not so long ago, huh?”

“Erm excuse me, YOUR Mary?! I’m a person Mark not something that belongs to you!” Mazza interjected.

“Oh shut the hell up and stay out of this!” Mark snapped leaving Mazza looking at me with a stunned look on her face, it wasn’t like Mark to lose his temper at all.

“You know what? Fine, I’ll just piss of shall I and you can come find me when you want to be sensible!” she turned to storm off and Jason jumped up from me, grabbing hold of Mark and as he moved forward to try and grab Mazza his jeans fell down from his waist to the ground.

“Yeah Jay you might want to do up your flies before you get up in future” I sniggered as he shot me a murderous look.

“Right” he started with his hands on his hips and his jeans round his ankles “You pair are a fuckin’ disgrace! Mark I’ve never been anywhere near Mary and Mary he’s pissed with you cos he cares, it’s the only time he gets in a foul mood! So sort it out yeah?!?”

“I…”

“But he…”

Both Mark and Mary went to speak at the same time.

“Oh and one last thing, how hard should it be for a man to shag his girlfriend without getting interrupted all the time?” he asked looking up to the sky and sounding exasperated as he threw his hands in the air.

“Well if you will choose public places” Mark moped.

“Oh now you’re bothered about public places, you weren’t bothered about THAT when we were in Jay’s car getting papped were you?!? My ASS was displayed in print for everyone to see!!” Mary squealed.

“You’d think that was deliberate…” their voices trailed off as they got farther away but they could still be heard bickering.

As Jason turned to look at me he tripped over the leg of his jeans, which were still round his ankles and ended up falling down and landing on top of me, causing us both to giggle. Suddenly the laughing stopped and he looked down at me, stroking my cheek and tucking a stray hair behind my ear.

“Jay…”

“Yeah” he whispered, not taking his eyes off me

“I…well you…I know we haven’t…”

“What is it babe?”

“You called me your girlfriend” I uttered and turned away from him, almost not believing that I had been so stupid to bring it up, he’d probably said it in the heat of the moment and now here I was questioning him.

“You got a problem with that?” He asked so close to my face that I could feel his breath on my skin

“Erm…no…but well…”

“You seem to have lost the power of speech babe…” he grinned before leaning in and kissing me, as we tried to finish what had been started earlier

Meanwhile back at the Travelodge Ollie had just been invited into Gaga’s lair and he was impressed. Pushing his back against the door, she ran her finger down the front of his shirt and pushed her ample bosom into his chest. His hands came up and went into her hair before finding their way to massage her breasts through the flimsy material of her stage costume. Reaching around for the back to try and unzip her, she quickly slapped his hand away before directing him to the edge of the bed and starting to give him a lap dance as she removed the top half or her costume. Ollie couldn’t quite believe his luck, this was the stuff that dreams were made of. She pushed him backwards on the bed and turned on the CD player making him sit upright as Pokerface started to belt out the speakers.

“Am I dreaming?” Ollie asked as he sat up looking a little confused

“This is no dream baby and I hope you’re ready for a rough ride” she pushed him back and straddled him, kissing him roughly before yanking at the hem of his top and pulling it over his head. Running her hands all over his body, it was the first time Ollie had realised her hands were very large for a woman, she took one of his hands in hers and they were almost the same size. Flipping her over he was now on top of her and his hands ran up her waist before resting on her breasts, slowly massaging her, her breathing getting more erratic as he did so. Leaning over he took one of her nipples in her mouth and licked and sucked before giving it a flick with his tongue and moving across to the other one.
“You are hot as fuck, do you know that?” He mumbled as he continued his assault on her body

“Everyone wants a piece of the GaGa honey, not everyone is lucky enough to get it though” she winked as she slipped a hand down inside his waistband and massaged his length, she took him in her hand and slowly circled his tip with her thumb. Replacing her hand with her mouth she took in his full length, licking and kissing as she cupped his balls in her hand making him moan out in pleasure. He knew if she kept on going he wouldn’t last much longer so he removed her hand and brought her back up the bed so that he was straddling her again. Hastily he undid the zip on her trousers and started to slide them gently down her legs…

“What the fuck?!” he yelled out as he jumped up and off the bed just a little faster than his legs would work, stumbling and almost crashing to the ground as he tried to move back from the bed

“Ollie, is there a problem?” she asked fluttering her eyelashes

“I don’t ride disco sticks!” he said almost not wanting to believe what he had just seen “I was expecting to find a neatly trimmed area not…well not that!!”

“You’ve read the papers, surely you didn’t…oh my god” she said laughing before getting up and walking over to him, taking his face in her hand. That was the final straw and he felt a little sick come into his mouth as he struggled with the door handle and ran down the stairs to his room taking them two at a time.

Half way down he lost his footing and tripped crashing into Jason and I as we were going up the stairs.

“Ollie?” I asked looking at his pale face “Has something happened, where’s the fire?” Looking up the stair well I heard a voice which I realised was Lady GaGa

“Come back and let me explain baby, I’m sorry if you got the wrong end of the stick”

“Wrong end of the stick?!? You having a stick is bad enough you…you…Lady my ass!!”

Jason and I stood open mouthed as the exchange between Ollie and GaGa continued and after standing for a few minutes we passed by quickly making our way to my room to pick up some stuff I had left behind.

“I bloody knew she was a man…she’s tried it on with me before you know…makes me feel sick thinking about it” Jason shuddered as he waited on me throwing some stuff in a bag. Leaving the building we passed the bar where Ollie was sat nursing a very large drink.

Back at the lad’s hotel, the bar was now very quiet apart from the soft music playing in the background and the low voices of Lara and Gary who were deep in conversation. Lara had been spilling her heart out about Ollie and how he had pissed her off and she was getting sick of him. She loved him but was it enough? Was love alone ever enough, if you hated every one of the other person’s habits? Gary listened intently as he stared at her taking in her features in the low light, he could tell from the way her shoulders slumped and she let out a long laboured sigh that she could probably do with some TLC.

“It sounds like you could do with some pampering and some relaxation, how about I get you an appointment at the spa tomorrow? You can have any treatment you want. Pick up a leaflet from reception on your way up to your room if you like.”

“I couldn’t…” she shook her head “You don’t have to do that for me really…”

“I don’t have to but I’d like to!” he smiled and reached out to stroke her cheek causing her to flinch. It was like a jolt of electricity had run through her, surely he must have felt it too or maybe she was imagining it. She didn’t dare look up at him but his hand was still on her cheek and he tilted her head up towards him. Taking her hand in his he stood up and motioned for her to do the same before leading her to the lifts…

“Gary you don’t have to do this just to make me feel better…” she said shyly, fully expecting him to breathe a sigh of relief and turn away from her.

“What? Don’t be daft gorgeous. I’m doing this cos I’m attracted to you.” he whispered in her ear, making all her hairs stand on end. Anticipation was causing a fire to start inside her belly and she wondered when she would wake up.

Stepping out of the lift he led her along the corridor to his suite, opening the door and stepping inside expecting her to follow. When she didn’t he turned to see her still stood out in the corridor

“I don’t know if I can do this Gary..” Her body was trembling “I’m no match for anybody you’re used to bringing up here and I…”

She was silenced by his finger on her lips, which was then replaced by his lips on hers as he held her tight and walked her backwards into the room, their lips never parting. When he did pull back she stood there breathless; not quite believing where she was but also starting to find a little confidence.

“You ok now?” his arms went around her waist and at that moment, as his eyes stared longingly into hers she knew this was her chance to live her dream and it would be stupid to waste it.
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 7:17 pm

Jason kissed you Jump Jump and you said you loved him Dance

sprinklers Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh Laugh

oooooooh, getting naughty and hot on the beach! and getting caught by Mark and Mazza, again!!

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

you're his girlfriend Grin Dance

Ollie Mad

serves him right Laugh Laugh Laugh

Gary's so caring and attentive towards Lara

he's so lovely, lucky her Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec   What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Happens In London... Part 4 - 23rd Dec
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TT FanFiccer Laydees :: The Adventures Of Mazza And Kazza!-
Jump to:  

Best to sign up with Laydee(Username) as a lot of names will be already taken. For example, I am LaydeeEmz.
Signing up will give you coloured text options and can upload your own avatar/icon image.
Click link to open in new tab.