TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*

Go down 
+7
jor
Janie
Alex
elaine 79
Mary
larajayne
karenc
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange
Registration date : 2008-02-01

So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Empty
PostSubject: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 2:33 pm

Ok so I had an idea for a Robbie oneshot the other day and it wouldn't leave me alone! Crazy I've managed to write it and big thanks go to Mary, who proofed it and gave me her opinions and also came up with the title Grin Thanks Ma Kiss It's loosely based on the part from Rob's Knebworth DVD when he pulls a girl up on stage and snogs her Love Laugh

As per usual disclaimer applies; I do not know Robbie or any of Take That and this is written from the inner depths of my very weird brain. Anything that is true to life is coincidental.

I hope you enjoy this ladies, it was going to be a oneshot but Evil Ma suggested splitting it in two and I liked the idea, here's part 1 Cool

So Unimpressed…But So In Awe…

He’d done this a few times now, the people he picked were lucky and they loved it; who wouldn’t? he thought to himself. Every other night he had randomly picked someone just before he needed to; the usual criteria being along the lines of if they had a nice pair of legs, or nice boobs or looked like they were gagging for it and it was him that was making them feel like that but tonight was different. This girl had caught his eye right from the start and he almost tried to hurry through the first four songs of the set so that his time would come. He didn’t know what is was but she had something about her; she wasn’t crying or being hysterical; didn’t seem particularly star struck like most people who ended up at the front, maybe that’s why he was drawn to her.

“I’ve sung some songs that were lame, I’ve slept with girls on the game…”

For some reason when he sang that he looked away to the other side, like he was ashamed that the line was true and he didn’t want her to know. What had happened to him? Usually once he got out here he was Mr Cocky, Mr Showman but he seemed to be falling to pieces, he got the start of the verse wrong and forgot words in the chorus! Ever the showman he laughed it off and kept going.
“Sorry ladies and gents but there is a girl down there who has a massive pair of tits and it kinda threw me for a second” he grinned at the girl, who winked back as a cheer raised from all the lads in the place.
“This is Come Undone!” Massive cheers from the crowd sounded out as the band started to play and his chance was about to come.

“So unimpressed but so in awe, such a saint yet such a whore
So self aware so full of shit, so indecisive so adamant
I’m contemplating thinking about thinking,
It’s over rated so get another drink in
Watch me come undone,
They’re selling razor blades and mirrors in the street
I pray that when I’m coming down you’ll be asleep
If I ever hurt you, your revenge will be so sweet
Because I’m scum… Britain, I’m your son!!”

He kept his cool and pointed the mic stand at the girl he had been secretly eyeing up all night and beckoned her onto the stage, within a few seconds she was up there and had put her arms around his neck, his around her waist, both of them enjoying the moment. Her hands slid down and rested just above his bum and he felt a bit of excitement rise in his belly. She was smiling and seemed relaxed so he thought he would get the crowd going a bit, more so try and get her going a bit!!
He reached his hand down to grab her boob as a joke and went to kiss her but the reaction was not what he expected, nor had it happened to him before.
As soon as his lips went to touch hers she took a step back and slapped him across the face, leaving him stunned into silence. Never had he been in such an awkward position. Stood there on a stage in front of thousands of people, the biggest gig of his life and this girl had just slapped him for trying to snog her!!
“You bastard, you’re all the same aren’t you? I thought you were being nice picking me to come up here and have a little time with you but you only wanted a quick snog and a grope!! There’s probably some people out there who would pay good money for that but I’m not one of them!” She finished her rant and started to make her way back to the side of the stage where she had been pulled from, Rob suddenly remembering that she had shouted it loud enough and in the direction of his mic; everyone had heard
“Well you can’t please ‘em all” he said, shaking his head and then shrugging. Next time I’ll just go for the easy option and pick someone with big tits or nice long legs, or a blonde, maybe” he winked and grinned as the audience laughed and clapped along with him and then continued the song.
“Now that was the oddest thing that has ever happened to me on stage, I’ll get ribbed about this from these lot for weeks” he said pointing back to the band “and I’m sure the tabloids will twist it into something interesting for their papers tomorrow” the crowd booed at this and then were cheering within seconds again as Rob carried on
“Fuck, that really did hurt my pride, I might have to go out and find a shag tonight anyway” he was all cheeky smirks and winks but inside he was confused as to why that had happened and also intrigued by the girl.

Hot Fudge had come around and he glanced over but the girl who had knocked him back spectacularly didn’t seem to be there anymore and if truth be told he was relieved, he didn’t need reminding of it all night. He strutted his stuff, flirted with the dancers and made a big show of it. He had to try hard to keep it together but she still plagued his mind, She’s The One arrived and he had to talk about love and marriage and as he turned she was there again, how strange that he should spot her again now! He was driving himself crazy and mentally told himself to stop it and get on with the job. The rest of the gig was fantastic and went down a storm, he was pleased that it was over; he had been so nervous before hand and the response he had gotten from the crowd was overwhelming, to the point that he almost lost it a few times. The only down point had been her and even that had made the show a bit more interesting! He sat in his dressing room after the show, people milling around but not really noticing who or what they were doing
“Rob…Rob…Rob!!!” Josie shouted
“Huh, sorry was miles away then”
“Yeah I could tell” she chuckled, Josie had been his PA for a while now and could read him like a book “You thinking about what happened tonight?”
“Not really”
“You are! I tell you what, that took balls to do that and you know what? She was right to Rob. You think you can go around and do what you like and get away with it because of who you are and finally it’s backfired on you” she laughed before leaving the room with some of his stuff and waited for him outside.

Going back to the hotel, he didn’t want to mix with the others tonight so he went straight to bed but sleep wasn’t coming easy. Every time he closed his eyes he could see her face and it was driving him mad. He tried to watch TV, read a book, listened to some music; it was gone 2.30am and still sleep had evaded him. The final Knebworth show was tomorrow night and he had to get some sleep but this girl was stuck in his head and he couldn’t work out why. Well he could work out why, it was because she had knocked him back and not just knocked him back but in front of all those people. He wondered if maybe he was losing his touch with the ladies and then sniggered to himself, more than one girl had offered herself to him on a plate last night in the hotel bar so he wasn’t losing his touch. Why did this one girl mesmerise him so much? She wasn’t particularly over endowed in the chest department, she didn’t stun like a model, she was ordinary but had a real look of natural beauty about her and had a gorgeous smile; apart from when she was slapping him!!

The next night the band had just done their Elvis message and were getting ready to go on stage
“Try not to anger any of the female population on stage tonight mate, we don’t want you getting beaten up!” Max laughed before starting to head off down the corridor
“Ha bloody ha! She was clearly a nutter or something, what normal person would refuse this?” he smirked and wiggled his backside as he walked off in the other direction.

------------------------------

The gates opened and the girls had managed to get to the front again
“Look do we have to stand here, after last night I would rather not” Karen frowned
“Oh come on, he won’t even recognise you and maybe I’ll get a chance to slap him tonight” Elaine giggled
“Hey, it’s not funny! I can’t believe I did that on stage but he deserved it, thinking he could just touch me up and I wouldn’t bat an eyelid! Men are all take, take, take; out to get whatever they can and never mind what you want”
“You’re still pissed off at James and that’s why you’re like this!”
“No it’s not why I’m like this!”
“It is!! Anyway we’re not moving, this is a great view and we queued to get here”
“Fine but I swear to God if he so much as looks at me the wrong way then I’m leaving”
Elaine burst into laughter before turning to chat to two girls beside her whom she had been chatting to in the queue. Karen, however was lost in her own little word where all that was in her thoughts was Robbie. She was grumpy today because she’d had no sleep last night, all because of him. For some reason she couldn’t stop thinking about him, the way his hands had felt when they touched her, the smell of his aftershave mixed with the sweat that was dripping from his body. The cheeky grin right when he had pulled her up onto the stage was enough to make her go weak at the knees but when he had started to be inappropriate with her she blocked right off and slapped him. She wasn’t going to feel bad though, what he did was wrong and she hadn’t led him on so in her eyes she was right. End of story.

---------------------------------

The crowd had reached fever pitch when he stepped onto the stage. He scanned the crowd still not quite believing that all these people were here to see him and had paid for the privilege. He felt confident though tonight and did the best version of Let Me Entertain you that he had probably ever done, the audience were in the palm of his hand right from the word go. It was all going so well until he got to Come Undone, after last night’s disaster he was nervous about pulling someone up onstage tonight again but as he sang the first verse he started to look around for someone. His eyes blinked when he saw the same girl form the previous night. A spark of braveness came from somewhere deep within and he decided he would pick her again. It made him nervous to think what could happen but he got through it last night and he was sure he could pull it off again with his charm and wit if things went wrong. His mind seemed to be stuck on her and his stomach felt funny the times he had looked at her. He didn’t know this girl so why should it be bothering him so much? When he looked at her his mind didn’t automatically think she would be good for a quick shag and that was unusual in itself; his mind always went to that first! The time came and he moved to the side of the stage and he bent down and grabbed her hand, helped by a few of the security men she reluctantly found herself on stage. This time he played it safe, held her waist with one arm as he held his mic with the other hand; singing straight at her watching her face for some kind of reaction. All good so far, she seemed to be happy enough to sway along to the music with him. When he pulled her in close he carried on singing and she whispered into his ear

“You’ve got some nerve, pulling me up here again! Did you think I would have regretted last night, You touch me in the slightest inappropriate way and there will be a repeat of yesterday’s performance, which by the way I know you managed to shrug off with your usual witty banter but what you said is so offensive to women and you‘re an arrogant bastard”

“If I ever hurt you, your revenge would be so sweet
Because I’m scum, I’m your son…I come undone”

He sang to her, kneeling down in front of her and hoping for a smile or something good but it was like she was looking right through him. This girl was weird, surely this was doing something to her but instead she had warned him to back off and insulted him whilst he was doing his best to behave. She left the stage and he carried on the rest of the concert in his normal way. Finally his run at Knebworth was over and it had gone down a blast, this would be the peak in his career he thought. Later that night as he and some of his band and mates sat in the bar the girl was still puzzling him
“You know she whispered in my ear tonight that I was arrogant and some of my comments were offensive to women” he said to Johnny in an exasperated tone
“She’s perceptive then” he grinned
“Yeah maybe at times I’ve been a bit arrogant…”
“Mate it’s just your personality and how you come across. Why is this bothering you so much anyway? She’s just another fan”
“I don’t know, I couldn’t sleep last night for thinking about her and then today when I saw her again I knew that I had to get her up there again, it was like I was pulled to her”
“You have got it bad” he laughed picking up his beer
“Don’t be daft, I don’t even know her”
“True but you obviously see something you like in her”
“SomethingI like? She called me an arrogant bastard…yeah I can see how you would come to that conclusion” he said sarcastically
“It’s cos she’s not falling over your feet mate like most women do. You tried to kiss her and she slapped you, she insulted you and didn’t show a flicker of interest and now you see getting her as a challenge, either that or you genuinely like her and her actions are annoying you”
“I’m fed up talking about this, I’m going to bed. You know, you can be a right clever dick at times”
“Whereas you mate are just a d…”
“Don’t” Rob said waving his hand as he left the room and caught the lift up to his suite

contd.

Last edited by karenc on Thu 08 Jan 2009, 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 2:34 pm

A while later after he had been sitting milling the last few days over in his mind he decided he would go back downstairs. Looking into the bar, all his crew and friends had gone and there was only a few people dotted around the room. As he sank down into a comfy seat his eyes were drawn to one place, across the other side of the room sat a girl, slowly sipping from a drink and watching out the window looking at the world passing by. He watched her for a while, his mind trying to decide whether he should go over or not; was she worth all the grief?
Slowly he put one foot in front of the other and headed in the direction of her table. As he got closer she eased back in her chair and let out a long sigh, maybe this wasn’t a good idea…”what the hell” he mumbled to himself and stood next to the table
“Can I sit down?” he asked, she turned; her brown eyes looking at him. He could tell she had been crying
“I’d rather you didn’t” she replied flatly
“You’re rejecting me an awful lot lately” he stated with a raised eyebrow
“Fine” she sighed “You can sit down”
He went to sit in the seat right next to her but was met with her words
“Not there, don’t want you sitting too close now do I?” she smirked and turned her attention back to the mug she was drinking from
“Alright, I suppose I deserved that! Look if you really don’t want me here then I’ll go, I’m sure there is someone in this hotel who would pay good money to sit at the same table as me” he said grinning
“Very funny! Go, stay, I don’t really care to be honest” another long sigh escaped her mouth and all he could think about was how to make her feel better
“So I’m Rob, pleased to meet you” he smiled and put his hand out for hers
“I think we’re a bit past pleasantries since you tried to molest me on stage”
“Oh come on I’m trying here and I did not try and molest you! I was gonna give you a quick kiss that was all!! You slapped me so hard that my jaw hurt all night”
“Well you deserved it, you shouldn’t assume that every female in the land want’s a piece of you because believe me they don’t”
“Anyway you know who I am, so what’s your name?”
“Karen, not that you need to know that”
God she was stubborn, trying to make a breakthrough with her was like trying to get blood from a stone!
“It’s nice to meet you Karen and I’m sorry if I upset, offended you or came across as really arrogant”
“No you’re not, you men are all the same! Bloody arrogant and expect us little women to do whatever you want, just because you have a high profile or a lot of money doesn’t mean that we should take a back seat and obey you as if we’re your servant” she snapped back at him, her cheeks flushed slightly and her eyes started to water.
“Right” he stared back at her, it was clear this wasn’t all aimed at him “Clearly someone has been a wanker to you but could I take you out some time and prove that we’re not all the same?”
“You had your chance yesterday Rob and you blew it” she pushed her chair back and got up from the table, grabbing her bag and leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

Number of posts : 11964
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 4:57 pm

omg I can't believe you slapped Robbie on stage!! Shock

but Rock Go girl! tut tut Bad Robbie

Love this Karen hug Clap Looking forward to part 2 Poke
Back to top Go down
http://beaudy.ephpbb.com/index.htm
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 5:00 pm

oo You know i love this Rock
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 5:27 pm

Obviously if that happened in real life I wouldn't have the nerve to slap him; but that's what fanfic is for Laugh Laugh

Thanks Lara!! Grin Kiss

Oh and Mary, I know you liked it but thanks again for the help and proofing hug
Back to top Go down
elaine 79
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
elaine 79

Number of posts : 1766
Fave Member : Rob/Gary

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 7:02 pm

Karen i love this Clap Clap

obviously ff you has lost her mind Laugh Laugh as if anyone in their right mind would slap Rob

although according to your fic its possibly the way to interest him in you Think Laugh

ready for the next bit now Poke
Back to top Go down
Alex
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Alex

Number of posts : 881
Fave Member : it's debatable

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 8:10 pm

Oh, i love this Clap

But you slapped Rob...onstage! Shock
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 8:21 pm

Yes Elaine, FF me has clearly lost her mind!!!! Laugh Laugh

but maybe her mind will return or maybe it wont Whistle lol

Alex, I did slap him but he deserved it Confused Laugh

Thanks for the FB girls Grin
Back to top Go down
elaine 79
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
elaine 79

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 8:29 pm

karenc wrote:

i have a feeling she will change her mind!! Laugh

surely noone can resist Robs charms for long Think
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 8:42 pm

elaine 79 wrote:
karenc wrote:

i have a feeling she will change her mind!! Laugh

surely noone can resist Robs charms for long Think

Well you wouldn't think so but Shrug Laugh
Back to top Go down
Janie
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Janie

Number of posts : 5905
Location : On a Loch with Jason in his wooden boat sailing into the sunset
Fave Member : Jason

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 9:20 pm

Go Karen! Rob did sorta deserve that slap but he's tyring to make uo for it now. Maybe you could give him the chance to show he can be one of the good guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=625646
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 8:55 pm

Hmmm...I thought I might get a bit more FB in this Think Never mind, I'm very greatful for the comments left by you guys!! Grin Clap

Here is part 2 Wink

Part 2

I threw myself down on the bed and kicked off my shoes, he had been trying really hard to be nice to me but I couldn’t let that happen. I was at the stage of thinking that all men were shits and he was a man therefore a shit and letting him take me out would just be setting myself up for a disappointment again. It was all I could do to stop myself crying in front of him. Ever since Elaine had mentioned James yesterday I had been thinking about him and about the fact that had I been prepared to give up my friends, family; my whole life then I could have been somewhere in America right now, sunning myself and shopping and being a little kept woman like he wanted me to be. I couldn’t do that though, even though I loved him, I couldn’t be the kept housewife, it’s not me. That’s why when Rob had assumed he could kiss me like that on stage that I flew off the handle. I had decided that no man would ever control me in any way again. I stood under the shower thinking about Rob, how his eyes glimmered in the light and looked like they could take you right into his soul, how you could see just enough of his tattoos in the shirt that he was wearing and you were left wanting to see more…how his cheeky smirk made my belly flip and made we want to grin back…No I couldn’t go there and I’d be on my way home in another day and then the feelings I had before of any normal fan would be present and life would go on.

-----------------------------------------

As she had stormed off out the room, something had fallen from her bag and I went to pick it up; it was a small card

Karen Chalmers
Website Designer

Also on there was her contact details. I slipped it in my pocket where it would be safe and wandered back up to my suite, with a grin on my face and all my thoughts centred around Karen. Even though she had been a bit snappy, bordering on rude, something still pulled me to her and eventually she would agree to let me try and prove to her that I wasn’t that arrogant shit she thought I was.

First thing in the morning I went to reception and used my irresistible charm to find out how long she was staying at the hotel and then booked myself in for another couple of nights. I also managed to find out what room number she was in and that she always came down for breakfast around 9am. So I went to the restaurant and waited; bang on 9am she arrived and sat down at a table over in the corner. I lifted my orange juice and walked over towards the table, as I reached the back of her chair she stood up and pushed it back, the back of the seat colliding very nicely with my nether regions
“I know you think I’m an arrogant bastard” I moaned “but there was no need for that!”
“Oh God I’m so sorry! Why were you lurking at the back of me anyway?!”
“I wasn’t lurking, I was coming over to ask if I could have breakfast with you since I’m on me own”
“Oh, right, well…fair enough then, sit down and I’ll be back in a minute”
I slowly sat down, hoping that all my parts were still in working order and took the liberty of ordering two cooked breakfasts as the waiter had come and Karen hadn’t come back yet. She sat back down at the table and started to look through the menu
“I ordered already, I hope you don’t mind”
“I do as it happens! But since you’ve already ordered I guess I’ll eat it! You ok?” she asked nodding downwards then glancing back down at the table
“Yeah I think my crown jewels are still intact! Maybe you can help me test them sometime?” I grinned only to receive a scowl that would frighten the toughest of men
“Sorry, too far. I promise I’ll behave from now on”
When the breakfast arrived, we slipped into and easier conversation although trying to get information from her was not at all simple. I was asking questions, interested in what she had to say and I was getting nowhere! I thought women were supposed to like that?
“I need to go no, I have a meeting” she said deadpan and left the table without so much as a goodbye or a smile. It was starting to irritate me now but still something about her made me smile, even when I thought about how much of a moody cow she really was!
Later that day, after I had been sat in the bar all afternoon, I saw her coming back into the building. I left it a good 10 minutes and then went up and knocked on her room door
“Rob?” she questioned as I stood leaning against the door frame
“Hiya, I wondered if you maybe wanted to have dinner together tonight, since your company was so scintillating at breakfast?”
“Don’t be a smartass it doesn’t suit you and I’m sorry but no thanks”
“Oh come on, cut me some slack here! I’m trying to be nice to you and you keep chucking it back in my face, look I’m meeting a friend for dinner and I thought since you appear to be on your own you might like some company but it’s fine”
“No wait!” she shouted as I turned to walk away “Ok then I’ll join you for dinner…but only because I’m on my own, like you said, ok?”
“Ok then see you downstairs at 7 then” he winked and walked off down the hallway with a perfect swagger that made his bum look all the more tantalising.

-----------------------------------

I could have bloody killed Rob when I got downstairs to the restaurant only to be shown to where he was sitting and find out his friend who he was having dinner with was Mark Owen…Mark freaking Owen, the first love of my life and I still had a soft spot for him now! That cute face and the biggest grin you’ve ever seen was surely enough to melt anyone’s heart
“Hi Karen, this is Mark. He’s joining us for dinner” Rob smiled and I stretched out my hand to shake Mark’s
“Nice to meet you Karen. So Rob tells me you design websites?”
“I do but how…”
“You dropped one of your card’s yesterday”
“Right…”
“Anything we would have seen?”
“Not unless you’re up on websites for kids, I design them for kids TV shows and things like that”
“That must be fun! Right, can I get you a drink?”
Conversation seemed to flow more easily with Mark there, I found it so much easier to talk to him than Rob although maybe that was because he was being friendly towards me with no hidden agenda, Rob on the other hand I was sure was only after one thing. Would giving him that one thing really be so bad? My mind started to wander into all sort of situations and then I was brought back with a bump…
“Karen, Mark said he has to go now”
“Sorry I was miles away then! It was so nice meeting you Mark, you were always my favourite” I smiled and then turned a very nice shade of crimson
“I was everyone’s favourite, how can you not like the cute one” he joked and then kissed me on the cheek before giving Rob a hug and saying that he would hopefully catch up with him soon. Rob sat back down and turned to smile at me
“Don’t you smile at me! How could you not tell me Mark was going to be here?!?”
“I didn’t think, he’s just plain ordinary Mark to me, nothing to make a fuss over”
“Nothing to fuss over?! Bloody helll Rob!” I said making gestures with my hands and at that very moment my right hand collided with Rob’s glass and his drink went flying all over him before I could grab the glass to stop it. Almost immediately a waiter came over to clear up the mess and left again
“I think I’ll go now” I mumbled, gathering my bag and cardigan
“Charming! You spill my drink all over me and then leave without so much as a sorry?”
“Sorry, that good enough for you!” I stormed off and for so many hours that night tossed and turned in my bed, I wasn’t usually so bitchy with people but I was starting to want to try and get closer to him and I couldn’t let that happen so the only way to avoid it was to make him hate me, so far my offness with him hadn’t put him off in the slightest and I started to wonder how much longer he would be around.

-----------------------------------

Again I waited in the restaurant for her and again she appears bang on 9am, this time she had to pass me to get to the table in the corner
“Morning” I said, pushing the chair out at the other side of the table
“Morning, excuse me but that chair is in my way!”
“No it’s not cos you’re gonna sit in it”
“I don’t think so, my table is over there”
“Well you either sit in this chair or I come and sit with you anyway” I looked her straight in the eye and waited for her reply
“You’re really starting to piss me off you know!” she answered as she threw herself down in the seat
“No I’m not, I know why you’re like this with me…”
“Like what?”
“You know, acting like you couldn’t care less and don’t want to know me when really you do want me but don’t want to admit it”
“Pffftttt, I’m glad we got that joke out the way before I started eating, I could have choked to death!”
“Fine, if you wont admit to it then I’ll drop it for the moment”
“Good”
“Alright then”
“Ok then” she nodded at me sternly before calling the waiter over to order her breakfast, leaving me to order for myself. We ate in silence, I kept glancing up at her and every time I did she was glancing at me too and then quickly looked away when she realised. With breakfast almost a non event I decided to go to the hotel gym for a while and think about my next move. It was empty and I had a pick of the machines, so I stepped on to the running machine and started to jog away to the music channel that was playing on the TV above the machine…

It's up in my heart when it skips a beat (skips a beat)
Can't feel no pavement right under my feet (under my feet)
Up in my lonely room
When I'm dreaming of you (wah oooo)
Oh what can I do…

The song spoke volumes to him and it was pleasantly interrupted by Karen walking through the door and stepping on the running machine that sat a couple down from his. He glanced round as she put her Ipod on and started running, not being able to resist looking at the way her body moved in sync with the machine.
“You’re a pig, you know that?” she questioned not looking round and still running at a steady pace
“What?”
“A pig, didn’t your mother ever teach you that it’s not polite to stare”
“No I don’t have a mother, I’m a poor orphan and I need someone to look after me” I pouted and looked at her with puppy eyes
“Well I’m sure you have plenty of cash, go hire someone” she hadn’t even flinched or looked round
“So are you gonna keep running then and not even look at me when you’re talking to me because I would say that’s as rude as me staring at you” the noise of the machine died down and Karen stepped off and came and stood right next to me, staring me straight in the face
“This better? Carry on then…”
“You really need to go get a personality transplant you know, if you smiled more and were a bit more personable…”
“Excuse me but don’t you tell me what I should or shouldn’t do…there it is again; arrogance!” within seconds all her stuff was in her bag and she was heading for the door
“Ok look I’m sorry but I’m trying to get to know you and be nice and you’re not even giving me a chance! What do I need to do for you to give me some time?”
“I don’t have time to give you!” I watched as her ass disappeared through the door and chided myself for being more and more turned on by her every time she was rude to me, and besides she looked cute when she was angry. I could tell she wanted me and clearly I was gonna have to be more forward if I wanted to get anywhere.

--------------------------

Later that night afternoon I was catching up with a friend. Mary happened to be in the area and was coming to the hotel for lunch and a drink.
“Mary!!” I grinned and gave her a hug as she came to sit down
“Sorry I’m late but I got a bit lost! Anyway how are you? What’s been going on?”
“Oh I’m good apart from that fact that Robbie bloody Williams keeps pestering me”
“Sorry…say that again…” her eyes were as wide as saucers as she almost choked on her drink
“Robbie, he’s staying here and…actually I suppose I better start by telling you what happened at the concert…” Every so often she let out an “oh my God” or “are you an idiot?!?”
“Yeah so that’s it and the last two days he’s been pestering me like nobody’s business and well it’s annoying me…”
“No it’s not”
“What do you mean?”
“You’re not annoyed by him, you’re turned on! I can tell by the look on your face when you were telling me things. So what’s stopping you?”
“Apart from the fact that he’s an arrogant pig?” I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my drink
“And now the real reason” she said doing her I know you’re lying face
“All men are bastards, and he’ll be no different! James was enough to almost turn me to lesbianism” she looked at me and we both burst out laughing
“Oh crap!” she said nodding her head in the direction behind me “Your pest has entered the building”
“Oh God, can’t I get a minutes peace?”
“Shh he’s coming over” Mary was getting more and more excited, Robbie was her life. She had been a fan for such a long time, although she had never met him and that was mainly because she didn’t want to risk the illusion she had of him being shattered.
“Afternoon ladies” he grinned and winked at Mary, as I groaned and leaned back in my seat. “I just came to let you know that I’m leaving tomorrow so I’ll be out of your hair for good”
“Oh…ok then” she said surprised that he was leaving
“Right so I wont say it was nice meeting you because you slapped me on stage, pushed a chair into my nuts, spilt my drink all over me and have been generally unpleasant but it’s certainly been an experience!” with that he turned and walked away leaving both of us open mouthed and speechless for a minute or two
“How rude of him to say that!” Mary said shocked
“Not really, he’s right! I’ve been completely and utterly bitchy to him so I suppose his opinion is fair enough” I shrugged my shoulders and let out a sigh
“Yeah but still, he’s leaving tomorrow! Are you gonna do something about that?”
“Like what, go and declare my undying love for him” I looked at Mary and rolled my eyes
“Well yeah if that’s how you feel then you should” her head nodded so much that I thought it might fall of any minute
“I don’t”
“Ok maybe you don’t, but you do like him!”
“Isn’t it time you were going?”
“Don’t change the subject! Look if you want my advice then don’t let past experiences stop you from getting to know him. It’s obvious he likes you, that’s why he told you he’s leaving tomorrow so that you’ll realise before then that you like him and do something about it”
“That sneaky little…”
“Anyway I need to go now, so good luck and keep me updated with any progress” she winked and gave me a hug before leaving.

Contd...
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 8:57 pm

Outside the restaurant Rob was waiting on Karen coming out but her friend appeared first
“Sorry I didn’t catch your name but you’re Karen’s friend aren’t you?”
“Yes and it’s Mary” she said quietly and blushed
“Nice to meet you Mary. Listen your mate is driving me nuts, I’ve tried being nice and I’ve tried being cheeky and nothing is working! Am I wasting my time here?”
“Honestly, I don’t think you are. She likes you but bad past experience with men is putting her off letting you get close. I’d stick with it and be forceful with her, get her to admit that she likes you”
“Ok well I’ll give it one last try but if nothing comes of it then I officially give up! I’ve never had to work so hard for a girl in all my life”
“Yeah but the harder you work then the better the thing you’re working for is”
“I hope you’re right. Thanks” he leaned in and kissed Mary on the cheek and then shaking his head, walked away leaving Mary standing there not quite believing she had just had a conversation with Robbie Williams.

He had been pacing his room for a couple of hours deciding if being forceful was the way to go; he didn’t want another slap or something worse but he had tried everything else and the fight was being sucked out of him. Decision made he got dressed and made his way to her room, knocking on arrival and nervously shifting from one foot to the other, rubbing his eye with his left fist mainly so that his hand was doing something, it was like a nervous tic. Footsteps from inside the room got louder as she came closer to the door before it finally opened
“Evening my good lady, I would like to request your company for dinner” I smiled and bowed, expecting a giggle or something, anything to show she was interested
“Sorry, I’m busy”
“It doesn’t look like you’re busy to me” My eyes scanned the room seeing the TV blaring and a packet of Pringles and a drink tossed on the bed, it was only now that I had noticed she was in her pyjamas and dressing gown.
“I’m tired Rob and I’m having an early night and if you’re leaving tomorrow then maybe you should think about doing the same!” she pushed the door shut but I managed to catch my foot in between it and the door frame just in time
“Fuckin hell that hurt” I yelped as she came back and opened the door
“Well if you will stick your foot in a closing door then it’s gonna hurt”
“It wouldn’t have happened of you hadn’t tried to slam the door in my face”
“It wouldn’t have happened if you had taken no for an answer and let the door close”
“Whatever, can I come in and sit down for a minute, my foot’s killing me here”
“Oh for God sake! Fine, come on in” I sat down on the bed and took my shoes off “Make yourself at home why don’t you?! Can I get you a drink or some food?” she said sarcastically
“Yeah a diet coke would be good and I’m not that hungry but some of those Pringles should do”
“I wasn’t being serious, you’re only in here for two minutes to see that your foot is ok and then you’re gone!”
“My foot’s fine!” I said standing up and walking around “I only said that so that you would invite me in here, I had no other way of getting you to talk to me”
“And you wonder why I don’t want to give you a chance?”
“Well actually yeah, I did wonder but I know the real reason and I’ll get it out of you eventually”
“How about you get out of here instead?” her eyes had a spark of anger in them but the way she stood with her hands on her hips, her face all furrowed was only making me grin even more.
“What the hell are you grinning at?”
“You. Has anyone ever told you that you are really cute when you’re angry or annoyed?” I said standing up and moving right in close so that I could feel her breath on my face
“Get ready for more cuteness then because you are angering me more and more by the second. You think you can come in here and expect to…well I don’t know what you expect to do but whatever it is you can forget it…”
Silence came when I quickly leaned in and covered her lips with mine, silence was golden for around two seconds because after that she pulled back and gave me one hell of a slap again.
“Bloody hell Karen! You know what? I give in alright? You win and I lose, I cant take anymore! I really like you and wanted to try and get to know you but clearly you don’t want to get to know me; don’t even like me in the slightest. You’ve got what you wanted and I’m going!” I picked up my shoes and walked towards the door, looking back one last time to see a tear forming in her eye and then slowly running down her cheek leaving a mascara track. It made my heart melt and slowly I walked back over to her placing my shoes on the bed
“Don’t put shoes on the bed…it’s bad luck” she sniffed
“You are one piece of work you know that?” I had to laugh at the whole situation. Her face was now being cupped by my hands and so far; so good. She hadn’t moved, hit me or told me to back off so I guessed it was a step in the right direction
“Why won’t you let me in, give me a chance? What’s bothering you so much that you want to cry?”
“You are!” she shouted, finally it looked like we were getting somewhere
“It’s not just you that I wont give a chance, right now it’s any man! I don’t have very high opinions of the male species after my last two relationships so it’s best not to let anyone in. You’ve had my head in turmoil these last few days and it’s been driving me crazy! I thought by being horrible to you and refusing any offers you made that you would get fed up; I assumed you only wanted me for a quickie and then you’d be gone anyway but you kept coming back despite the way I was and I started to get feelings for you and it’s all so wrong, this shouldn’t be happening! It’ll only end in tears”
“You’re almost in tears right now and you’re not happy so surely anything would be better than how you feel right now? I didn’t give up because there is something about you that makes me heart thump in my chest and makes me feel like I’ve never felt before, but there’s only so many knock backs a guy can take, especially a famous popstar guy like me, I’ve got a reputation you know” I grinned at her when a small smile appeared across her lips
“Yeah and don’t I know it and that’s also why I was trying to push you away”
“Hang on what you think I’m like is total crap! Unless you know me personally then you don’t know me at all”
“I…well…I…”
“Not so clever now are we? Usually you’re full of things to say!”
“Look just go Rob, clearly I wind you up and you wind me up and well whatever…just go yeah?”
“No, not until I’ve done what I came here to do” I leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on her lips, drawing back there was no reaction of anger so I leaned in again this time making it last a bit longer as I felt her relax into it and kiss me back. Finally some progress was being made and I wasn’t going to stop it. As we pulled apart breathless, she smiled at me and let herself fall into my body as I wrapped my arms around her.
“Does this mean I get to see you come undone?” I smirked
“I knew it!! All you want is a quickie to satisfy your needs, you disgust me Rob!”
“Hang on a minute, if all I wanted was a quickie I could have had that with any number of women by now”
“And that’s supposed to flatter me? Just give up trying to come on to me and go”
“If I was trying to come on you then believe me you would know!”
“God!”
“Tell me you don’t want me and I’ll go right now” I whispered in her ear, hot breath trailing down her neck, as I looked up at her. Her cheeks becoming more flushed and a sparkle coming into her eyes
“I can’t” she whispered
“Come again?” I grinned
“…”
I slowly leaned in and kissed the soft spot just behind her ear and feverishly kissed down her neck, making small moans emit from her mouth. Picking her up and placing her on the bed, I grinned up at her before singing

I just wanna feel, your tits and then make you come after
Cos I’ve got too much life running through my veins…

At last a laugh finally escaped her mouth and I knew then that she was no longer unimpressed but soon enough she would definitely be in awe!

The End
Back to top Go down
Janie
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Janie

Number of posts : 5905
Location : On a Loch with Jason in his wooden boat sailing into the sunset
Fave Member : Jason

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 9:28 pm

Karen this is amazing, love how you write Rob just the right mix of cheeky confidence with a hint of insecurity.I'm glad FF you has been won over by his charms. Clap Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=625646
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 9:34 pm

Thanks Janie Blush Grin

I did try my best to write Rob in the way I think he would be. I've never written him as a main character before so it was a bit of a change for me. I had the top Rob expert on hand to proof it though (Ma Cool Laugh)
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 10:52 pm

Quote :
her eyes were as wide as saucers as she almost choked on her drink

I couldn't help but giggle at that bit Laugh

Karen this is fantastic! Rob is SO annoying but SO Love aswell. You did well resisting him for as long as you did, I would have given in ages ago...for a quiet life you understand Whistle

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 10:57 pm

Oh yeah Lara, I know you'd do anything for a quiet life Yes Whistle Shifty

Thank you for the FB hun Grin hug
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 11:39 pm

karenc wrote:
Oh yeah Lara, I know you'd do anything for a quiet life Yes Whistle Shifty

Shock Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
jor
Part Time Stalker
Part Time Stalker
jor

Number of posts : 4711
Fave Member : HD/JO

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 7:35 am

Brilliant Clap cheeky, insecure, rude and funny!
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 12:46 pm

Rock Rock Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 7:14 pm

Thanks Jo and Ma Cool Grin Grin
Back to top Go down
elaine 79
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
elaine 79

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 9:10 pm

loved it karen Clap Clap Clap

loved how u write Rob - perfect Clap

u should write him as a main character again sometime

cant believe ff you resisted him for so long, id have given in well before that Laugh Laugh

glad to see you hadn't lost your mind after all Wink Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 9:26 pm

elaine 79 wrote:
loved it karen Clap Clap Clap

loved how u write Rob - perfect Clap

u should write him as a main character again sometime

cant believe ff you resisted him for so long, id have given in well before that Laugh Laugh

glad to see you hadn't lost your mind after all Wink Laugh

If I have another Idea for him as a main character, then I might give him a go sometime Angel Shifty Laugh

Thanks for the FB Elaine! hug
Back to top Go down
Alex
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Alex

Number of posts : 881
Fave Member : it's debatable

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeFri 09 Jan 2009, 11:34 pm

I love how you write Rob Grin
Glad you finally gave in!

This was brilliant Karen. I loved it Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitimeSat 10 Jan 2009, 4:46 pm

Thanks for reading Alex

Grin hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next