TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)

Go down 
+8
Mary
Apfelsine
fayetakethat
Janie
Alex
larajayne
Steph_Luvs_Mark
karenc
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Empty
PostSubject: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 11:32 am

Hi everyone!! So as I'm having major writers block with my main fic, Deceit and Lies, at the moment I decided I'll post this oneshot just so you know I haven't stopped writing completely Grin

Hope you enjoy it and with a bit of luck there will be more of my main fic soon hug

Place To Crash

I sighed thankfully as it was announced that my flight to the Caribbean, which had already been delayed 2 hours was now ready to board. Wearily I picked up my jacket and hand luggage, turned up my Ipod and went to board the flight. Finding my seat quickly, I slid into it and made myself comfy, starting to feel a bit more relaxed although now thinking about what kind of weirdo or annoying person was going to get the seat to my right, this was one good reason for having my Ipod; if you can’t hear them then they’ll have to stop bugging you sooner or later! A few minutes later just as I had closed my eyes to try and get some sleep I felt someone slide into the seat next to me. Half opening one eye, I slowly glanced to the side. This was no normal annoying passenger…Oh my God what are the chances of finding yourself sitting next to a famous popstar, especially one you fancy the pants off. Should I say something, or should I try and stay calm and pretend I don’t know who he is, let’s face it, he wasn’t going to talk to me anyway so what was the problem. I tried to turn down the volume on my Ipod, which was now blaring Robbie songs and would have me singing and tapping any minute but he must have noticed me moving
“I hate flying” he uttered
“I know, what I’ve always wondered is why you keep flying places if you hate it? Seems a bit odd to me”
“You know?” he asked with a raised eyebrow
“Sorry” I blushed “Shouldn’t have said that! I’m a fan” I said as I sank further into my seat wishing the chair would swallow me up
“Oh right. Well no need to tell you I’m Jason then” he smiled, that smile which made my heart skip a beat
“Karen” I said “I don’t mind flying although I hate take off, don’t know why really”
“Yeah me too, I hate flying full stop, but it’s easier to get to places. So do you panic during take off, cos I might need someone to hold me hand” he grinned, his big blue eyes shining at me
“Oh I don’t panic, but my breathing gets heavier and I tend to shake a bit”
“Well I’d rather see you shaking and breathing heavily in more pleasant circumstances” he said winking “but I’m sure we’ll get through it together”
I sat there blushing, not knowing where to look, all sorts of things now going through my head
“Oh look at you, you’re going all red!” he laughed
“Yeah well you shouldn’t…oh never mind! Now shut up and watch the safety demonstration” I said turning to watch the air steward putting on her life jacket and pretending to blow her whistle. As the plane moved along the runway, I started to feel sick and looked at Jason who didn’t look too great either
“We’re a right pair” I laughed as Jason’s hand moved to cover mine sending a shiver up my spine.

The flight was now underway and the stewards were starting to come round with drinks and snacks
“Just a diet coke for me please” I said as Jason ordered a water
The announcement came over the tannoy that the film would be starting on the main screens soon; Music and Lyrics
“This is a good film, you ever seen it?” I asked
“No I haven’t”
“You might be able to get some tips; you know since you have trouble remembering the lyrics that go with your music” I coyly took a sip from my drink while side glancing a Jason
“Hey! That’s not fair, I was nervous…it’s not like it happens all the time” he said sounding serious
“I know, I’m kidding you know! I think the fact that you got up there and did that on your own is extremely brave and I’ll have you know both nights I saw the gig you got my biggest cheers of the night”
“So is that because I’m your favourite or what?” he grinned
“Now that would be telling” I winked
“Cos you know if I was your favourite then you could be the one to tempt me to join the mile high club” the mouthful of drink which I had just taken had been ejected from my mouth as I turned and landed all over Jason’s lap
“I’m so sorry” I said reaching for a tissue to try and make it less visible, my hand grazing places where it shouldn’t be, making me blush “maybe you should just do that yourself” I said all flustered
“Why? I was enjoying that then” he pouted
“Yeah well I don’t know you well enough to be joining the mile high club so it’s best if you clean yourself up”
“Shame that” he said as he tried to wipe the stain on his trousers. I could feel his body heat radiating to me and the more I thought about what he had said, the more scenarios I had in my head. I must have grinned and let out a small sigh
“You alright, what were you thinking about that caused that grin” he asked wiggling his eyebrows
“Nothing”
“You’re blushing again! Were you thinking about my offer?”
“Oh shut up will you! Of course I wasn’t”
“You were, look” he said poking the dimple in my cheek “You’re going bright red” he said through his laughter
“Am not”
“Are too!”
“Am not”
“Are too! You‘re thinking about what position we would have to use to be able to get the job done in a really small space”
“Am not!” I said reaching into my bag for a mirror, accidentally knocking out my Take That book and also my notepad with Take That Fan Fic written on the front of it!

I quickly bent down to pick it up but Jason’s hand got there first. He looked at my eyes, grinned then looked down
“Jason Orange!” I said as I realised he was now getting more of a view of my cleavage than he should be
“What?”
“Don’t you try and act all innocent with me”
“Anyway what’s this then? Do you write this stuff?” he asked waving my notebook in front of me
“What stuff?”
“Come on, I know what fan fiction is! We have people who work with us that check out what’s happening on TTTV you know and I also know that there is another site for you laydees who like to make your fics a bit more risqué!”
“What? How do you know about that…It’s private. If you know about it that means Emz has had to authorise you and…”
“We actually registered when you had the old site, before you moved so it was no problem getting on again” he grinned
“What?” I almost shouted “and you guys actually read these fics?”
“Well we have read a few. Howard has taken to reading Titti’s; she’s got quite an imagination that one!”
“Yeah, her stories are usually very entertaining, she wasn’t too impressed when I killed off Howard” I giggled
“So you do write then! Were you the one who killed off Howard after like 100 chapters and then got with me”
“Oh God” I muttered, blushing furiously again
“It was you!”
“Yeah it was me! It’s just a bit of harmless fun you know, we don’t mean to cause offense and everyone’s got their little fantasies”
“Well if I’m in it, the fantasy shouldn’t be little! So is this your latest work?” he asked picking up the notebook
“Well yeah, that’s actually one I’ve just finished posting. It’s only short about 14 chapters but I was quite pleased with how it turned out, It’s called Killing Time”
“Mark fic?”
“Nope”
“Which leads me to think it’s not a happy fic”
“I suppose you could say that”
“You don’t kill me off do you?”
“Never!” I said poking my tongue out
“I might just have to read this then, or I’m sure it’s in your area I can catch up when I get home”
“Yeah you do that and make sure you leave me feedback so I know you have. What’s your username anyway?”
“I cant tell you that…” he started to say just as the plane started to shake and bump along, the look of worry in his eyes sent a flutter through my heart
“Don’t worry” I said grabbing his hand “It’s just turbulence” within a few minutes it had passed and we were back to talking about fanfic and some of the plot lines people had used.

“So have any of you guys ever posted on the forum?”
“No we just joined to see what was going on really, we all use the one username and nobody will ever know what that is”
“Right” my mind was going into overdrive trying to think who they could be, had I seen the username at the bottom of the forum…I guess I would never know. The plane started to shake again and passed after a few minutes
“Not a great flight today for someone who doesn’t like flying” I remarked, only to be interrupted by the pilot

“Good evening ladies and gentleman. This is your pilot speaking. Please do not panic but we are having some technical difficulties which is causing the turbulence you have been experiencing. Rather than try to make it to your final destination we are going to land at an airport before then and see if we can get the problem fixed. Please do no be alarmed we should be able to get to an airport to make the emergency landing and then have you back en route as soon as possible…

Blackness was now all there was and raised voices and people going into panic mode. Just before the pilot had finished speaking, there had been another violent shift of the plane, lights had flickered and then completely gone off. I had instinctively pushed my hand out to the side, searching for Jason’s. Both of our hands finding the others at the same time. As the plane continued to shudder and shake I was flung back against the window with Jason promptly landing on top of me
“Not the time” I said trying to make light of the situation but there was no answer
“Jason?”
“Yeah I’m here I’m just shit scared”
“I know you are but don’t worry, the pilot said he’d be able to land the plane and I’m sure he will” I tried to keep calm as possible but inside I was thinking the same as everyone else. We managed to pull ourselves back up into our seats and sat back, Jason’s arm made it’s way round my body pulling me in closer, it was weird that even though I didn’t really know Jason I had never felt so close to anyone in my life. I looked up and even though I couldn’t see his face, I could feel his terror…his breathing was getting quicker and I could feel his heart pumping so fast it felt like it would explode through his chest at any minute
“Don’t worry” I said reaching my hand up to stroke his cheek “It’ll be fine, it’ll all be fine” I said quietly trying to convince both him and myself. Just as we leaned back in the seats, the violent shaking returned and the plane now felt like it was tipping right over to the side, I could feel Jason being thrown out of his seat and I grabbed his hand, clinging on so tightly. Still grasping his hand I felt like I was in a giant but dangerous pinball game, bouncing off things as we seemed to be moving down the aisle, banging off arm rests and other people as we went
“Jason” I almost managed to gasp but there was no reply, just a squeeze between his hand and mine. When we finally came to a stop, I had no clue where we were but I could hear people shouting and crying, still the cabin was in darkness so I had no clue what was going on
“Karen are you ok?” I heard Jason’s soft voice from next to me
“Yeah I think so but I can’t move my leg, I dunno if it’s trapped or something” I could feel Jason’s hand making it’s way down my body trying to see if he could find out where I was trapped.
“Just watch where you put that hand mister” I said authoritatively
“Sorry but it’s dark you know” I could tell by the sound of his voice he was grinning
“Yeah somehow I don’t think you’re as innocent as you make out…” I gasped as his hand brushed the top of my thigh, making me moan slightly. Oh God in different circumstances and if my leg wasn’t bloody stuck! Suddenly there was a jolt again and we were flung around again, the jolt had dislodged my leg from wherever it was stuck and as we came to a stop I heard a bang and I hit my head of something hard
“Bugger!” I yelled
“You ok?”
“Yeah I just hit my head on something” I stretched my arms out to the side and could touch walls on either side, and then could feel things round about me. I stuck my foot out and sat up a bit, realising we were in a small room of some sorts…the toilet! It was relatively big for a plane toilet so I figured we must have tumbled into first class when we went for a tumble earlier and now we had ended up here. Another few jolts came and with the last one I ended up flat out on the floor with Jason being flung on top of me.

Last edited by karenc on Sat 12 Sep 2009, 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 11:34 am

(Contd.)

“Well looks like we ended up in the toilet” I sniggered
“Really? Well how about that!”
“I bet you planned this didn’t you?” I asked
“Me? Never”
“Mmmmmhh” I moaned as I felt his hands slide up the sides of my body, then resting just under my breasts, his thumbs lightly brushing over my nipples making them stand to attention.
“Oh God, stop it Jason we cant do this here”
“Why not? It’s pitch black, nobody can see us and I’m sure we can be quiet, that’ll be part of the excitement” I felt his hands leave my body and could hear a clicking noise
“There you go and now the door is locked too” His thumbs made their way back to my nipples, rubbing, pinching and circling them under the thin lace of my bra, which within a few seconds had been unclasped and removed along with my top. Small jolts of the plane kept coming but were only adding to the situation until one big jolt came, Jason wrapped his arms around me holding me tight, his hard chest and my breasts pushed together, our chests heaving through the fear of what was happening and the anticipation of what was about to happen. I moved my hands down to the hem of his tshirt and tugged at it, eventually managing to pull it up and over his head letting my hands make contact with his chest. Feeling his muscles and toned body underneath my hands, getting a bit braver and lowering my head to kiss and lick…if what was happening to the plane was serious and I was about to die then please God let me shag Jason Orange first and I can die a happy woman! My thoughts returned to the present when I felt Jason’s tongue assaulting my belly button and then making it’s way to my nipples, the things that man’s tongue did always fascinated me but my God what he was doing with it now was just…wow! My whole body was tingling and low moans were escaping my mouth more and more frequently as at last he slid my jeans off me and then undid the fly on his jeans, quickly discarding them too
“Jason” I gasped “Less play and let’s get down to business”
“So now you want to join the mile high club do you?” he asked cheekily as he ran his fingers up and down the inside of my thighs so close but yet so far and every time he got nearer and nearer he would slow down the movement before moving away again, then light kisses were placed where his fingers had been only seconds before
“Oh God…please…” I cried out as his tongue moved down and was slipped inside me.
“You’re so wet” he almost growled “I want you so much”
“Then take me, oh God take me now!” I could hardly catch a breath as he slid his hands around my buttocks and pulled me in closer before rolling me over so that he was back on top of me. My hand had now slid down and was encasing his cock which was so large and hard that I knew he wouldn’t be able to wait much longer to slip inside of me. As I slid my hand up and down, low growls escaped his mouth, I then slid my body down to continue with my mouth. Releasing his cock from my hand and taking it in my mouth, using my tongue to its full, moving my mouth up and down until the size of it was almost making me gag…my tongue taking over and swirling around
“Karen, if you don’t…oh God…stop that I’m gonna come in your mouth” he growled pulling me back up towards him and finally sliding himself inside me, further in with each thrust until he could get in no further…quickly pulling out before going fully in again, each of our hip movements matching the others. As the rhythm built getting faster and more frantic, beads of sweat dropped off his body and onto mine as we both came at the same time, each of us completely spent.
“Oh God” I sighed as we slumped back to the floor
“Now don’t tell me that was little, you’ll have a better idea for writing your PM chapters now”
“God damn right I will! If I need any help I’ll get in touch” I giggled as we both tried to find our clothes and get dressed in the dark.

We fumbled about with our clothes and a few minutes later the lights came back on, I looked at Jason and burst out laughing
“Nice…very nice” I grinned looking down at him having a struggle as he was trying to put on my jeans
“It was dark, I couldn’t see properly”
“Yeah ok then, what’s your excuse for the dress on the rock n’ roll medley, tell the truth you like dressing up in women’s clothes” I sniggered
“I think if that’s anyone it’s Howard. That nurses outfit suited him way too much, it was scary”
“Well I’ll agree that it didn’t look like the first time he had worn kinky boots!” we both laughed and finished getting dressed, opening the door of the toilet just as the plane took a sharp drop and was left in darkness again, causing us to fall to the ground again and landing in a corner in what I guessed was the back of the plane.
“I’m so scared Jason, what if he can’t land the plane, what if we don’t make it out…”
“Shhh” he said putting his finger over my lip, taking my face in his hands “Try not to worry, we’ll get through this he seemed pretty confident so lets just keep calm. You can tell me more about these fantasies you guys have in your fanfics, I’m quite interested now”
“Ok, ok don’t go getting big headed about it! Although since you’re on our site I guess you know why a lot of us don’t post on TTTV anymore, too many rules over there…you can’t even kiss with tongues!”
“What like this?” he asked as he took my face in his hands and brushed his lips against mine, getting less gentle and more animal, his tongue begging for entry making me part my lips to let him in.
“Erm yeah…like that” I answered shyly as his arm went around my waist
“This is so weird you know” I said “One morning you’re getting up to get ready to go on holiday, singing along to Take That while your plane is delayed at the airport and then a few hours later…”
“A few hours later you’re being fucked senseless by Jason Orange, all in all not a bad day for you!”
“I dunno who said it wasn’t bad?” I asked playfully. It was then that the plane shuddered again and it seemed to last forever, I wrapped myself around Jason as all sorts of thoughts went through my mind. When it finally stopped all I could focus on was the other people on the plane, listening to partners comforting each other, parents desperately trying to reassure their kids, perfect strangers talking to each other trying to take some sort of hope from the situation…perfect strangers like Jason and myself but somehow he was giving me so much comfort.

“You know whatever happens Jason, I’ll never forget this day. And not because of all this bad stuff but because I met you and you’ve really made me feel safe. I’ve always hoped I would meet you one day, not in these circumstances but still I’m so glad I did. And it’s a heck of a story to make into a fic because nobody would believe this ever happened!”
“You know what, I hope this isn’t the last time I see you. I think there’s a really strong connection that we could build on and we could have something good.”
The conversation was interrupted by an announcement coming over the tannoy

“Ladies and Gentleman, we’re very sorry that there has been no contact but the tannoy system was down and we have only just regained power to it. At the moment we are concentrating on trying to land the plane so that we can get you all off as soon as possible and then get you any medical help which you might need. If you could please be patient and try and get yourself into a safe position where you are less likely to be moved around, we are hoping to land the plane in 15minutes. We cannot promise that the landing will be smooth but we will try and make it as safe as possible. Thank you.”

“Well 15 minutes and your rid of me for good” I giggled nervously
“I don’t want ride of you I already told you that” Jason said quietly
“Let’s just wait and see what happens here shall we?” We sat quietly, our hands entwined. Each of us obviously nervous and worried about what was going to happen. Time seemed to drag on and one hand gripped the other tighter.
There was a flicker of the lights but they didn’t stay on and because they had been off for so long my eyes were adjusting to the dark now. Just then there was an almighty shudder and a really loud snapping noise causing alarm and panic among every passenger on the plane. The plane seemed to take a sharp dive downward and pick up speed at the same time, shortly after you could hear the wheels of the plane come down but knew that this was not a safe way to try and land a plan. Jason’s grip on my hand got tighter and his lips brushed mine as we prepared ourselves for what was about to happen.
“Don’t worry Karen, it’ll be alright. We’ll make it through this”
I couldn’t speak, I was so frightened all I could think about was the speed that the plane was going at as there was an almighty bump from where it had landed on a surface which I assumed was a runway. You could hear sparks flying obviously from where a part of the plane had hit the hard surface. The plane continued to hurtle down the runway at such speed and it was clear that the pilot was trying to turn the plane but it was going to fast for him to control. A few minutes later there was crash and the noise of glass shattering, I curled up into a ball closer to Jason just as the glass of the plane windows started to come in, pieces flying everywhere but there was now light coming in from somewhere. Screams could be heard from somewhere but they were not coming from inside the plane. After a few minutes large searchlights were shone inside the plane so that people could see. Jason stood up and managed to pull me up, helping me as my foot felt swollen and sore. Looking out the shattered window we noticed panic all around. The plane had come off the runway and gone through the glass window of the terminal building. People were screaming and running around, crying shouting for family, It was obvious that as the plane had gone through the window it had happened so quick that some people had not been able to get out the way in time.

As we were helped off the plane and led to a medical area, the sights around were traumatising and I had never seen anything like it, you see it on the news but it never prepares you for seeing anything like this in real life. We were sat down and at that moment I burst into tears. Jason wrapped his arms around me, letting silent tears roll down his cheeks too.
“We could have died” I whispered, still sobbing into Jason’s shoulder
“I know but we didn’t, we’re alright. We’re alright you know” he whispered as he stroked my hair and held me close, his lips brushing gently against my cheek. We sat there in silence watching the event unfold but also watching it being played out on a local news channel.
“I’m sorry miss, sir but can we offer you any medical help? You have a few cuts and bruises between you that you should really get checked out”
“Yes and she has hurt her foot, it should be checked out incase it’s broken or something” Jason said looking at me
“Ok then, follow me and we’ll get you to the local hospital and get you both checked out” the paramedic showed us to an ambulance and we got in and were on our way to the hospital. We were put in a small room and checked out where we were told we would have to stay over night for observation then we could go in the morning. Night time came and I was so tired and emotional after the events of the day that I lay down and the tears started to stream down my face. Jason got up and moved slowly towards my bed, lying down beside me.
“Come on Karen, it’s alright” he pulled me in close, wrapping his arms around me. His lips gently caressing my face, where the tears were trickling down before they slowly moved to brush against mine. His soft lips passionately making contact with mine giving me much needed comfort.

Morning light was now shining in through the small window in the room and I hadn’t had a wink of sleep; images kept replaying in my mind of all the people screaming and bloodied bodies, some dead some alive. Ultimately I realised how lucky I had been that I had survived and somehow I felt like it was all because of the chance meeting with Jason
“Thank you” I whispered into his ear as he lay beside me
“For what?” he asked quietly as he rubbed his eyes
“I thought you were asleep”
“I was but I’m not now. Thank you for what?”
“For keeping me safe last night, somehow I think if I had been on my own I might not have made it”
“Don’t be silly of course you would have made it, but from now on and for as long as I live I’ll be keeping you safe. No arguments”
“But…”
The conversation ended there as our lips connected, both of us lying there brought together by tragedy or by fate.

The End
Back to top Go down
Steph_Luvs_Mark
Full Time Regular
Full Time Regular
Steph_Luvs_Mark

Number of posts : 492
Fave Member : Orange Head :)
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 4:54 pm

Wow! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Karen that was awesome!

Brilliantly written and such a good story line Grin

Though you have actually got me worried now in case TT are on this Shock I hope Jason isn't reading any of my fic Shock Laugh

Loved it!
Well done! Grin

xxx
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 5:25 pm

Thanks for reading Steph. so glad you enjoyed it! Grin

We've had talks on here before about memebers of TT being on this site but since it's private and Emz has to authorise everyone i think we're safe Wink However if you really want to be freaked out by the thought of the guys being on this site you might want to take a look at Emz's fic, The Internet Grin
Back to top Go down
Steph_Luvs_Mark
Full Time Regular
Full Time Regular
Steph_Luvs_Mark

Number of posts : 492
Fave Member : Orange Head :)
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 5:27 pm

karenc wrote:
Thanks for reading Steph. so glad you enjoyed it! Grin

We've had talks on here before about memebers of TT being on this site but since it's private and Emz has to authorise everyone i think we're safe Wink However if you really want to be freaked out by the thought of the guys being on this site you might want to take a look at Emz's fic, The Internet Grin

Pmsll! Laugh

I probably should. I always get freaked out cause everyones like "oh my god Take That read the forum!" and i'm like Shock What if they're reading what i say when i'm laughing with Anyz over the whole "Mark Freaking Lolly God Owen" stuff on Babes! Laugh

Anywho's... if they are reading HI GUYS! Grin Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 5:35 pm

Steph_Luvs_Mark wrote:

Anywho's... if they are reading HI GUYS! Grin Laugh

Wave Wave

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

Number of posts : 11964
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 6:31 pm

Karen you know I loved this Clap
Back to top Go down
http://beaudy.ephpbb.com/index.htm
Alex
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Alex

Number of posts : 881
Fave Member : it's debatable

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 6:58 pm

Amazingly written, really great idea too Grin

Loved it Clap
Back to top Go down
Janie
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Janie

Number of posts : 5905
Location : On a Loch with Jason in his wooden boat sailing into the sunset
Fave Member : Jason

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 8:07 pm

Karen that was amazing, it had me on the edge of my seat Clap Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=625646
fayetakethat
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
fayetakethat

Number of posts : 3108
Fave Member : Jason!!
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 8:13 pm

Karen I loved it!!!!!!!!!!! Kiss Jump Jump Jump

It was so good, I felt I was actually there!! Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 9:58 pm

Thanks for the FB Lara, Alex, Janie and Faye hug Glad you all enjoyed it!!

Also a big huge Death Hug to Lara for proofing for me Grin
Back to top Go down
Apfelsine
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
Apfelsine

Number of posts : 3154
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 10:13 pm

Karen, I loved that story... thank you very much! Clap Clap

Funny how much that idea of the guys reading our fics strolls around in our heads, isnt it... Wink

My new fic "Fanfic Land" deals with the same topic... and the same favourite member, lol. Wave
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 8:33 am

Apfelsine wrote:
Karen, I loved that story... thank you very much! Clap Clap

Funny how much that idea of the guys reading our fics strolls around in our heads, isnt it... Wink

My new fic "Fanfic Land" deals with the same topic... and the same favourite member, lol. Wave

Thanks so much for reading!! Always nice to have a new reader Grin

I'm really pleased that you enjoyed it! Also I will try and read your fic when i get some spare time, cos I'm always in the mood for a good Jason fic...who the hell isn't Confused Laugh Laugh

hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 8:57 am

oooh la la...joining the Mile High Club with Jason... Love that IS worth dying for!

Great story, had me laughing a lot, you write Jason very cheeky, love that! And indeed, the idea of the boys reading our story would be at least...a little disturbing LOL!
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 5:46 pm

Tessy wrote:
oooh la la...joining the Mile High Club with Jason... Love that IS worth dying for!

Agreed Yes Love Grin

Tessy wrote:
Great story, had me laughing a lot, you write Jason very cheeky, love that! And indeed, the idea of the boys reading our story would be at least...a little disturbing LOL!

I just think that even though sometimes Jason can come across as quite deep and serious he has his cheekier moments too.. Grin

thanks for the FB! I love everyone's opinion and especially when it's new readers who take the time to leave comments. Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 5:59 pm

Well it is great that I finally found a place where some really good writing is going on, I love writing and reading myself but don't visit TTTV (because of too many people and the ridiculous rules), on the Dutch forum there are a lot of writers too but a lot of the stories are of very poor quality. Some stories have the most ridiculous story lines and other stories are just badly written, bad grammar and when writing in Dutch some people even make TT talk in Dutch (which is beyond stupid too read).

I usually write in English so I am just over the moon to finally have found a place where I can post my stories to an even bigger audience.

Anyhoo...feedback is always nice indeed Grin

I love Jason stories and will be reading your other stories asap too, will let you know when finished!
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 6:38 pm

Well thanks Hun!!

I'm glad you found your way here then because there is plenty of good fics here and much better writers than me too. Only bad thing is that once you start reading them you're hooked I'm afraid. Grin

I have started reading your fic today and was almost late for work because i wanted to keep reading, so I'll be finishing that soon...more reading tonight i think Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2008, 5:16 pm

Thought it was going to be a Robbie fic Strop

I still loved it though. Clap Loved your little Jason jokes Wink Clap Clap Clap Fab!
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Sep 2008, 7:24 pm

A Robbie Fic...why would you think that? Think Think Whistle Shifty

hahaha thanks for keeping reading anyway Mary even when you realised it was a Jason fic Laugh Grin
Back to top Go down
Siobhan06
Not So Junior Member
Not So Junior Member
Siobhan06

Number of posts : 94
Fave Member : All of them: Mark/Howard/Jason/Gary... How could you say no? ;)
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 4:14 pm

OMG Karen i loved This :D You had me in tears missus

Very Very Good Writing :D

Away to read more Grin
Back to top Go down
elaine 79
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
elaine 79

Number of posts : 1766
Fave Member : Rob/Gary

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 4:57 pm

i just read this too Karen, it was great, loved it Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 11:59 pm

Siobhan06 wrote:
OMG Karen i loved This :D You had me in tears missus

Very Very Good Writing :D

Away to read more Grin

Thanks Siobhan Blush

So glad that you enjoyed it Grin
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 12:02 am

elaine 79 wrote:
i just read this too Karen, it was great, loved it Clap Clap

Thank you Elaine Grin
Back to top Go down
Brosie
Full Time Regular
Full Time Regular
Brosie

Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 2:22 am

Karen I loved this!! Clap I can't sleep and I came on here and found this and was hooked! Great story line!! (i wish Jason would do that to me on a plane! Tongue )

Fab writing, i'm now off to start reading your other stuff! Grin xxxx
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 11:38 pm

Thanks Brosie, I'm glad you enjoyed it!! Other people whose fav is Jason reading my stuff always makes me a bit nervous as I don't know whether I'm getting it right or not Think Roll Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)   Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Place To Crash - New Jason Oneshot :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next