TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Money Well Spent - Oneshot. Posted 3 August

Go down 
+7
maddimouse
Janie
Helen
crazyamazona
Jaidi
Lene
karenc
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Money Well Spent - Oneshot.   Posted 3 August - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money Well Spent - Oneshot. Posted 3 August   Money Well Spent - Oneshot.   Posted 3 August - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 2:55 pm

Awww bless you! You're not a wimp, just a sucker for a romantic moment. Nowt wrong with that Wink Grin Kiss
Back to top Go down
~x~ Markies Carly ~x~
Probably Has No Life
Probably Has No Life
~x~ Markies Carly ~x~

Number of posts : 2891
Location : In wonderland on a giant purple caterpillar with Markie and Howard!!!
Fave Member : Markie
Registration date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Money Well Spent - Oneshot. Posted 3 August   Money Well Spent - Oneshot.   Posted 3 August - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 2:59 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh Thats me! I dont tend to cry as much at sad things as i do at romantic things! Im a bit topsy turvy! Laugh Angel Kiss
Back to top Go down
mrsTTowl
Full Time Regular
Full Time Regular
mrsTTowl

Number of posts : 357
Fave Member : The Barlow
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Money Well Spent - Oneshot. Posted 3 August   Money Well Spent - Oneshot.   Posted 3 August - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2012, 9:04 pm

You don't think any of them are any good anymore?!?! are you insane?!?! i LOVED every line of this!!! As you know i haven't visited fanfic land for quite some time and may i say this has been some re-introduction!!! just what i needed, makes me read and definitely write more!!!

If only it was as simple as to buy a precious few moments with them eh!! Sigh

Last edited by mrsTTowl on Sat 13 Oct 2012, 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaystongue
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars

Number of posts : 645
Fave Member : Jason
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Money Well Spent - Oneshot. Posted 3 August   Money Well Spent - Oneshot.   Posted 3 August - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Oct 2012, 10:53 am

Read this for the first time this morning Karen. Loved it, had all the things I like in a fic: Jason, romance, Jason, some hotness, Jason and a good female character. Cheers hun, put a smile on my face xx
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Money Well Spent - Oneshot. Posted 3 August   Money Well Spent - Oneshot.   Posted 3 August - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm

mrsTTowl wrote:
You don't think any of them are any good anymore?!?! are you insane?!?! i LOVED every line of this!!! As you know i haven't visited fanfic land for quite some time and may i say this has been some re-introduction!!! just what i needed, makes me read and definitely write more!!!

If only it was as simple as to buy a precious few moments with them eh!! Sigh

If only! Oh to be able to buy some time with Jason... Sigh

Jaystongue wrote:
Read this for the first time this morning Karen. Loved it, had all the things I like in a fic: Jason, romance, Jason, some hotness, Jason and a good female character. Cheers hun, put a smile on my face xx

Well it definitely had Jason, that's for sure Laugh Thanks Debs, pleased you enjoyed it hun Kiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money Well Spent - Oneshot. Posted 3 August   Money Well Spent - Oneshot.   Posted 3 August - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Money Well Spent - Oneshot. Posted 3 August
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2