TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot

Go down 
+7
larajayne
crazyamazona
Janie
Apfelsine
Mary
Tina
karenc
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Empty
PostSubject: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 6:43 pm

Hi Laydees!!

Here's my new oneshot, It's a Jason one and there is some slight PM stuff in it which I'll mark so that you know it's coming (excuse the pun Laugh ) incase you don't want to read it. I've left this sorta open ended because I might have an idea for a follow up to it but we'll see Shrug

Huge thanks to Heidi, who had a read through this for me as I wasn't 100% sure about it! Thanks hun Death Hug

I'll get the Disclaimer out the way and then it's on with the story Wink

These stories are for entertainment purposes only.
Any link to real characters is purely fictional.
No one knows Take That or their families, and any event,
location that may fit their real locations
or connection between them
and the fictional characters is purely coincidental.

Fanfiction writers retain the copyright for their stories and their own characters.
Please do not steal/copy or use them without express permission of the writer.

Work Relations

I had gotten up this morning and had done nothing but moan, it was times like this I hated working in retail. It was Easter Sunday and whilst everyone else was still in bed and looking forward to a lazy day, enjoying the sunshine and stuffing their face with as much chocolate as they could without being sick, I was about to start an 8 hour shift. I had only been at work for 10 minutes and already I knew it was going to be a crappy day, the manager had moved me upstairs to the men’s department, which wasn’t that busy at the best of times but on a sunny Easter Sunday I was going to be bored to tears. The morning was spent doing some cleaning and general chores, as I sang along to the music being played out through the store. The music was the only thing keeping me sane as I had served about 3 customers since we opened.
“God how quiet is it up here?” my friend Debbie asked as she passed through the department
“It’s dire” I sighed, rolling my eyes. A few seconds later Shine started playing on the music system and a small smile came to my face
“I’ll leave you with your boys” she grinned and walked off to carry on what she was doing.

Another hour had passed although it felt like a day and by now I was ready to pull my hair out. A light came through the darkness when Up All Night started playing and I thought to myself that the music had been good today.

Sometimes I see your face, looking at me
All your love and grace, smiling at me…

I was singing along giving it all I had, when I heard the familiar sound of “doors opening” coming from the lift. I glanced down and didn’t see anyone so assumed they had gone to the kids department which was separated from the men’s by a wall. Carrying on my delightful singing, I was tidying up and cleaning the till tops when it came to my favourite part of the song and my voice got louder…

I met this girl last night and she said why won’t you marry meeeeeeeeeeee
He met this girl last night and she said why won’t you marry me

I sang at the top of my lungs, adding in some jazz hands and foot tapping for good measure

Well I’m too young for that, too dumb for that
Too bored for that, too tired for that
Too proud for that and I’m too gone for that
But would you like to come back to my flat…

I sang out doing my best Mark impression and then spun round only to bump into someone
“I’m so sorry…” was as far as I got, I looked up at the person stood in front of me and my mouth stayed open but no words came out. It took all of my strength to stay standing. My mind wandered as I took in the features I would recognise anywhere, his hair was messed up like he had fallen out of bed 2 seconds previously and his chiselled jaw line was slightly hidden by the stubble that was covering it. His gorgeous blue eyes that I had only seen in pictures were covered by a pair of dark glasses and I wondered if that was because it was sunny, or to try and prevent him being recognised. A crisp white t shirt covered his upper body, but clung to him in all the right places and allowed a glimpse of the rippling muscles that were underneath and then my eyes moved down. A pair of khaki green combats hung low on his hips, allowing a small strip of flesh to be seen between them and the bottom of the t shirt. It was at this point that I noticed his lips were moving, which was more than I can say for mine which looked as if there was something prising them apart!
“So can you help me?” was all I caught
“Yes…sure…I mean of course I can help you. What is it you’re looking for?” I asked a little stunned, I mean it wasn’t every day things like this happened. I watched as he threw his head back and let out a throaty laugh, making me blush before he turned his attention to me again.
“Like I was saying” he winked, knowing full well the effect it was having on me “I need a suit for tonight, a friend of mine is having a wedding reception and I’ve had a mix up with my luggage! I like these two shirts” he said holding them up “but I’m not sure which one looks better” he looked at them and frowned a little before turning back to me as I stood there thinking a bin bag would probably look good on him!
“Honestly, I would go with the classic white and then whichever suit you pick will match and a white shirt is a piece you can keep in your wardrobe and get loads of use out of” I nodded and smiled, wondering how I had suddenly managed to find my voice. “Do you know what size you need?”
He went on to tell me that he had lost a bit of weight recently so he wasn’t sure what collar size would be best and asked if I could measure for him
“Ok hang on, I’ll get my measuring tape and I’ll be right back” I rushed off and within seconds I was back. I showed him to the fitting room and reached up so that I could place the tape round his neck, my fingers lightly brushed the back of his neck, sending a shiver right through me and causing me to pause for a second. Something clicked and my senses returned allowing me to finish measuring. The scent of his aftershave caught in my breath and made my heart flutter. He had picked out a suit and I had got him the shirt sizes he needed and I showed him to a fitting room
“If you need anymore help then give me a shout, I’ll be just outside”
“Oh I will” he grinned as I closed the curtain over and stepped outside

“Hey you coming for your break?” Debbie shouted
“Sorry hun, I’m dealing with a customer, I’ll need to wait and take double later”
“Ok” she smiled and carried on walking, while I was still in shock about the fact that Jason Orange was in my fitting rooms and probably half naked by now. My cheeks flushed at the thought and my mind started to race. I stepped inside a little, noticing that the curtain had a slight gap in it at this end and my eyes automatically went to look. It was so unprofessional and if my manager caught me I would be in major bother, but this was never going to happen again…I glanced through the gap and could see his fingers undoing the buttons of the shirt he had been trying on, each button being undone letting me see a little more of his rock hard chest. He was right, he had lost weight but he looked good for it and his six pack looked better than it ever had. The shirt slipped off his smooth shoulders and he placed it back onto the hanger before removing his trousers. I could hear the chink of the metal belt buckle as he undid it and slipped them off, revealing his white Calvin Klein’s and what looked like a very impressive package within them. I imagined my hands slipping inside them and taking hold as he kissed me and made love to me, his large hands running all over my body…the curtain opened and he stepped outside making me jump
“Those trousers were a bit short, you don’t have them in a longer length do ya?” he was right they were too short, as I had witnessed and the mere mention on length had me blushing again
“Erm…let me check for you” I smiled and went to have a look “I’m sorry we don’t have them in stock here…you said you needed them for tonight didn’t you?” I frowned
“Yeah”
“Right, I could check and see if any of our other stores have them but you would need to pick them up”
“I don’t have transport, I need to meet my brother in half an hour and he’s dropping me at my mates and then going out somewhere. Bloody hell, what a nightmare, it’s a nice suit that too”
“Not what you’re used to I’m sure” I giggled
“Nowt wrong with clothes from the High Street” he answered back with a nod
“That’s true, there’s an M&S along the way, don’t you guys have a discount card for there?” I laughed and then blushed at what I’d said
“Yeah but then would the service I get there be as top notch as the service I’m getting here?”
“I doubt it but it’s up to you whether you want to find out, although I have plenty of service skills left that I can offer” while the conversation had been going on I had been tapping away and saw that there was another store not to far from ours who would have them.
“I can get you those trousers from another store, I’ll go and pick them up myself when I finish work at 4 but you’d need to come back in and pick them up, around half 5ish”
“Are you sure you wouldn’t mind, you’d be helping me out big time”
“No problem, we like to go the extra mile for customers and it’s not every day I get to serve a hot man band member”
“You’re a lifesaver! I dunno how I’ll get back later but I’ll find a way or get a taxi if I need to”
“Ok then well like I say come back at half five and they should be here for you”
“Brilliant and who do I ask for incase I don’t see you when I come in?”
“Sorry, I’m Karen, if you need to ask for me. I’ll be here somewhere”
“Fantastic! Thanks Karen” he winked, leaning in to give me a kiss on the cheek before turning to walk off. The way he walked, he had the hard man swagger going on and with each step, the combats took another small trip south, eventually revealing the waist band of his white CK’s that had had me mesmerised only minutes ago. Four o clock came quickly and I was on my way to pick up Jason Orange’s trousers!

I had managed to get the trousers and back to my own store at bang on half five and as I entered the men’s department I saw Jason sitting waiting humming along to the music and looking at some ties.
“You’re early” I smiled, he looked up and a big grin covered his face as I approached him
“Yeah, Howard’s the one that’s always late and Mark too” he said rolling his eyes and then looking directly at me as I handed him the trousers
“Can I try these on just to make sure they’re alright?”
“Yeah of course but it’s a bit late if they’re not” I rolled my eyes and showed him into the fitting room, telling Tracey who was covering them that I would deal with Jason even though I was finished.
“I bet you will” she muttered under her breath and then walked away with a scowl on her face that would have penetrated an iceberg.
After a few minutes Jason pulled back the curtain
“Do these look a bit loose to you?”
“Erm…no they look fine, I mean they look great on you! Not just on you…oh you know what I mean” I was starting to get agitated and the more I went on the more Jason laughed
“If you backtrack any quicker you’ll fall on your arse!” he laughed
“As I was saying I think they look fine, maybe a belt would make the fit that little bit better”
“They definitely feel looser than the last pair” he mused
“Unless you’ve lost more weight in the last hour they can’t be, they’re the same size! Turn round and I’ll double check”
“And what exactly will you be checking?” he asked, with a raised eyebrow
“The label which is attached to the back of the trousers” I rolled my eyes as he turned around and my mind wandered to other thoughts that did not include what size was on the label. I had my hand inside Jason’s trousers and his bum was so near to my grasp, surely a quick squeeze wouldn’t hurt and I doubt he would mind I thought, my chance had passed when I was brought back to the present by Jason’s voice
“You getting a good enough look or you want me to wiggle it about a bit?” he asked, making me blush again, causing my heart to race
“Indeed I do not!” I protested whilst trying to regain some dignity “And yes they are the same size” I said tucking the label back inside, my hand lightly brushing the top of his boxers

The next thing I knew he had pulled me inside the cubicle and closed the curtain again.
“What are you doing?” I gasped as his hand went round my waist and pulled me in close to him
“I’m letting you in so you can have a closer inspection” his voice had lowered and he was whispering in my ear, causing a shiver to surge right through my body
“I…but…”
My mind no longer needed to think of words to say as his lips covered mine and his kiss sent my body into oblivion. His long tongue that had so many times made an appearance in pictures was working perfectly well alongside mine as his hands ran through my hair and mine rested at the base of his back. He pulled back and ran his tongue sensuously and teasingly slowly along his bottom lip before it dipped back inside. He had me pinned against the wall, my arms above my head and his hands ran teasingly down the length of my arms making every hair on my body stand on end
“How long have we got until this place shuts?” he asked, his lips so close to mine I could feel the movement as he spoke
“About 20 minutes” I uttered as I stared at him wide eyed
“Best get a move on then eh?” he almost growled as his hand went to the button on my trousers and started to undo them
“Jason Orange! It‘s Easter Sunday, if we do this in here today we‘ll get sent to hell” I mocked
“I’m going to hell anyway! I want you now babe, I don’t think this can wait” he said moving my hand down to the sizeable bulge that was like a caged lion waiting to get out
“Come on, there’s somewhere else and it has a door that locks” I grabbed his hand and dragged him the few feet to the cupboard that was at the end of the fitting rooms, it was a storage cupboard with shelves of men’s shoes and accessories, it was only a small room and quite dingy but at least the door locked and that was going to be key for what would be happening next.

Cont...

Last edited by karenc on Sat 12 Sep 2009, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 6:44 pm

Blush

My mind was telling me not to do this and then 2 seconds later it was telling me to live a little and as the inner struggle kept on Jason had already covered my mouth with his and was now licking and sucking down my neck, undoing the buttons of my shirt, letting it slip down my shoulders. His hands massaged my breasts through the silky material of my bra and within seconds my nipples were like bullets, waiting to be given the proper attention the deserved. On hearing my moans and seeing my body writhe against him he had my bra off and my trousers down around my ankles as I pushed his trousers down and teasingly rand my hand over his manhood, the cotton of his boxers the only think keeping us from being skin to skin in the most intimate places. Almost as if reading my mind he pulled off his boxers and pushed himself up against me, the tip of his cock rubbing against my thigh, making me wetter and hoping that he would soon be inside me. He stepped back slightly and as I went to touch him, took my hands in his and raised them above my head with a wicked glint in his eye.

His left hand held them steady as one finger of his right hand slid inside causing me to moan, as he slowly pulled in and out, each time going that little bit further. One finger turned into two and it took all I had to remember where this was happening and that I couldn’t scream out when I wanted to. Two fingers slid out but soon returned and were now three, sending me spiralling out of control and making my legs go weak, he let my hands go and bent down in front of me, finishing me off with his tongue. My whole body stiffened, my head was spinning and my hands were gripping onto his hair as he stayed down there and licked my juices until I was clean. Standing back up his lips crashed onto mine before he turned me around and started trailing kisses down my neck and shoulder blades. My hand reached round to him and I could feel he was still rock hard, I started to rub him and he took my hand away and pushed me up against the wall my hands either side of my head bracing myself for what was about to come
“I want you so much” he panted “are you ready?” I knew what was coming next and it was all I could do to nod as he pushed his length into me from behind, only slightly at first as I tried to stop myself from crying out. Each time he pumped into me again he went a little deeper filling me more, turning my head towards him I captured his lips so that my moans were escaping into his mouth. I felt him explode inside me and then his head drop to rest on my shoulder as his arms wrapped around my waist, cupping my breast and then moving up to cup my face as he turned me to face him

Blush

“Oh my God” I panted, trying to get my breath back
“And we still have time left” he grinned, his hands running down to squeeze my ass, pulling me in closer as we stood in a passionate embrace. Clothes were hurriedly put back in place and I quickly tidied up anything that was out of place before checking that nobody was outside. We stopped outside the fitting room and I handed him his stuff.
“You do realise that I’m never going to be able to get any work done in there ever again”
“Work’s no fun anyway, THAT on the other hand was more than fun”
I must have gone off into Jason dream land and when I came to he was stood staring at me with a smirk
“I haven’t paid for these” he said pointing at the trousers
“I already paid at the other store and you paid me more than what they’re worth” I winked as my manager was approaching, flicking her long blonde hair over her shoulder, her chest pushed out in front of her.
“Mr Orange, I’m Shirley. I had heard we had someone famous in today! I hope our service was up to scratch” she smiled, she had no idea…
“Karen here provided excellent service” he winked at me “Even went to collect an item for me and brought it back here even though she should have finished 2 hours ago”
“Excellent, I’m glad we met your needs! Have a nice day” she smiled and shook his hand before walking off, slightly more sway in her hips than usual.
“Right, shouldn’t you be getting going, you have a wedding reception to get to you and now that you’re all kitted out you’re good to go!”
“I’m only missing one thing…”
“We’re closing in 5 so you better hurry up if you need anything else”
He leaned forward and whispered in my ear
“I need a date for tonight, a repeat performance would be good too…In the toilets in the hotel room, in the gardens…I don’t care which as long as it involves me making you scream” My face flushed once again as he pulled away, leaning back slightly with a wicked grin on his face and his big blue eyes staring straight at me. He played his game well and he bloody well knew it!
“You…you want me to come?” I asked and then giggled at what I had said, as did Jason
“Yeah so what do you say? My brother will be there but don‘t worry we‘ll avoid him as much as possible so you won‘t get a ribbing or 20 questions”
“Sure!”
“Sure so sure?” he sang back at me with a glint in his eye
“I can’t see why you don’t get many leads” I giggled and put my fingers in my ears
“Hey! I’m not that bad and me nerves get to me, you know?” he looked genuinely upset that I had said that
“I was kidding, I love your voice! Wooden Boat is one of my all time fav TT tracks” I nodded “I don’t have anything else planned and it might be fun so yeah I‘ll tag along tonight”
“It will be fun, no might about it!” he stood there looking at me as if he was waiting on me saying something
“What?” I asked, a blank expression on my face
“Well get your coat! You’ve pulled luv!!”
Back to top Go down
Tina
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Tina

Number of posts : 11905
Fave Member : Jason...a tinny bit Mark

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 6:59 pm

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Why do I have the feeling Jason didn´t knew which size he had? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
And the same for the gap in the curtain Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The extra mile was it worth of course with the Hot Hot Hot Hot as tip Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 7:03 pm

Shock faint faint faint faint faint faint faint faint faint faint faint

Quote :
“Erm…no they look fine, I mean they look great on you! Not just on you…oh you know what I mean” I was starting to get agitated and the more I went on the more Jason laughed
“As I was saying I think they look fine, maybe a belt would make the fit that little bit better”
“Unless you’ve lost more weight in the last hour they can’t be, they’re the same size! Turn round and I’ll double check”
“The label which is attached to the back of the trousers” I rolled my eyes as he turned around

Laugh Laugh

That was brilliant. Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 7:05 pm

Tina wrote:
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Why do I have the feeling Jason didn´t knew which size he had? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
And the same for the gap in the curtain Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I don't know why you have that feeling...but it would have been rude not to take advantage of both those things Angel Shifty

Thanks for the FB hun Kiss
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 7:06 pm

Mary wrote:
Shock faint faint faint faint faint faint faint faint faint faint faint

Quote :
“The label which is attached to the back of the trousers” I rolled my eyes as he turned around

Laugh Laugh

That was brilliant. Clap Clap Clap

I guess that's a good reaction Grin Clap Clap

Thanks for reading Ma Cool Grin Death Hug
Back to top Go down
Apfelsine
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
Apfelsine

Number of posts : 3154
Fave Member : Jason
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 7:07 pm

Oh my God Karen..... I am speechless.... that was hot hot hot... Shower

Loved it!!! Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 7:08 pm

Oooh thanks Andrea!!!

Nice to see you round here Grin
Back to top Go down
Apfelsine
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
Apfelsine

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 7:11 pm

karenc wrote:
Oooh thanks Andrea!!!

I should be packing LOL... but I guess I will do that in the morning before I leave ... Think
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 7:25 pm

Apfelsine wrote:
karenc wrote:
Oooh thanks Andrea!!!

I should be packing LOL... but I guess I will do that in the morning before I leave ... Think

Where are you off to?

Im glad that you came in here for a read instead of packing, it's much more fun Yes Laugh
Back to top Go down
Apfelsine
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
Apfelsine

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 8:08 pm

karenc wrote:
Apfelsine wrote:
karenc wrote:
Oooh thanks Andrea!!!

Where are you off to?

Im glad that you came in here for a read instead of packing, it's much more fun Yes Laugh

Sorry, I didnt see your reply first.... I am off to a long weekend in Berlin tomorrow morning, with my parents and sister... our birthday present for mums and dads birthdays... with a lot of sightseeing, culture and yummy food Laugh
Back to top Go down
Janie
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Janie

Number of posts : 5905
Location : On a Loch with Jason in his wooden boat sailing into the sunset

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 8:09 pm

Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Shower Shower Shower Shower

Oh my that was good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd give Jason good customer service too if he came into the shop I work in Angel
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=625646
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 8:18 pm

Janie wrote:
Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot Shower Shower Shower Shower

Oh my that was good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd give Jason good customer service too if he came into the shop I work in Angel

I bet you would Janie, I'll send him to you once I'm finished with him Angel Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 8:20 pm

Apfelsine wrote:

Sorry, I didnt see your reply first.... I am off to a long weekend in Berlin tomorrow morning, with my parents and sister... our birthday present for mums and dads birthdays... with a lot of sightseeing, culture and yummy food Laugh

That sounds great!! I hope you have a fab time then Yes hug
Back to top Go down
crazyamazona
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
crazyamazona

Number of posts : 5975
Fave Member : Howard
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 8:23 pm

That was full service you were offering Karen Grin

Quote :
“I was kidding, I love your voice! Wooden Boat
is one of my all time fav TT tracks” I nodded “I don’t have anything
else planned and it might be fun so yeah I‘ll tag along tonight”

The things you get to say in the afterglow of an orgasm...Laugh

Definitely worth it going to hell Hot Hot Clap
Back to top Go down
Apfelsine
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
Apfelsine

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 8:31 pm

karenc wrote:
Apfelsine wrote:

That sounds great!! I hope you have a fab time then Yes hug

Thanks hun... oh I and send you a pm now about the evening with the DJ Laugh
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

Number of posts : 11964
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 8:37 pm

OMG Karen! faint

You know, whenever I go into Next they're playing TT...that's not gonna help with the images next time I go in there Shock

Brilliant stuff hun Clap
Back to top Go down
http://beaudy.ephpbb.com/index.htm
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 9:11 pm

larajayne wrote:
OMG Karen! faint

You know, whenever I go into Next they're playing TT...that's not gonna help with the images next time I go in there Shock

Brilliant stuff hun Clap

They do seem to like TT!! At the moment I'm getting UAN usually twice on a Sunday and sometimes Shine too and then last Thursday it was UAN and then Rule The World Grin

I'm glad i've given you some nice images for when you're going back to do some shopping Whistle Laugh Laugh

Cris - getting to do anything with Jason would be worth going to hel for Angel Laugh Laugh

Thanks for the FB Laydees hug
Back to top Go down
Hids
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
Hids

Number of posts : 6597

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 9:24 pm

You already know what I think but I'd quite willingly go back to being a shop assistant if I could do service like that Laugh Laugh

Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 9:33 pm

Hids wrote:
You already know what I think but I'd quite willingly go back to being a shop assistant if I could do service like that Laugh Laugh

Wahaha Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Thanks again for giving it the once over for me, I appreciate it Death Hug
Back to top Go down
jor
Part Time Stalker
Part Time Stalker
jor

Number of posts : 4711
Fave Member : HD/JO

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009, 7:48 am

Hello lovely!! Whaaaa that was so Hot Erm... d'you have jobs going? Tongue
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009, 8:26 am

If that was a regular occurance Jo and we had jobs going, you Laydees would be first on the list Shifty Grin

Thanks for reading hun hug
Back to top Go down
Alison
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Alison

Number of posts : 787
Fave Member : Jason Orange
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009, 1:58 pm

Hot omg, I've just got to the bit where he's pulled you into the cubicle and it's time for me to get the kids from school - arhhh!
This is amazing! I'm soooo looking forward to reading the rest of it in a bit... I love your descriptions of Jason! Love Love Love
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009, 7:35 pm

I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to make you all hot and bothered when you are about to pick the kids up Whistle Laugh

Thanks for reading Kiss
Back to top Go down
Titti
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Titti

Number of posts : 18387
Fave Member : the Chicken Shit.

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitimeThu 23 Apr 2009, 7:43 pm

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

and

Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot   Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work Relations ~ Jason Oneshot
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next