TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009

Go down 
+12
Zouba
Liz
Bravissima
Aurora
Cookiedoe
fionajane
elaine 79
Tina
Mary
Hids
larajayne
karenc
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 4:57 pm

Dance Jump Hyper

It's about time Rob was back, I've missed having new stuff from him!!!

October/November is going to be amazing!! TT book/DVD/Singstar and new Rob single and album Dance Jump
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 5:00 pm

The 2nd is the TT DVD and the week after is Rob's album. I may explode in that week Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 5:07 pm

I take it on the week of the 2nd, you will be exploding in Devon or wherever we are... Poke Poke Laugh
Back to top Go down
Tina
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Tina

Number of posts : 11905
Fave Member : Jason...a tinny bit Mark

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 5:08 pm

have you girls warned your credit cards ? Laugh

and if the album is out in november, they might put the tour tickets for sale in december Think
if there gonna be a tour Think Think
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 5:10 pm

Tina wrote:
have you girls warned your credit cards ? Laugh

and if the album is out in november, they might put the tour tickets for sale in december Think
if there gonna be a tour Think Think

I'm ready to sell everything I own Yes Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 5:11 pm

karenc wrote:
I take it on the week of the 2nd, you will be exploding in Devon or wherever we are... Poke Poke Laugh

I wonder...if i'm coming down tfor the 2nd...if i should stay for the 9th too? Think Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 5:12 pm

Mary wrote:
karenc wrote:

I wonder...if i'm coming down tfor the 2nd...if i should stay for the 9th too? Think Laugh

Yes don't wonder about it Roll Eyes

that's gonna be a fun week or so Dance Jump Hyper

Yep I've had a feeling tickets might go on sale before Christmas for a while now... Think
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 5:13 pm

I honestly don't know how i'll afford it if tickets go on sale any time soon. I need a job Sad
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 5:14 pm

Well if they go on sale before Xmas then I'm asking for my Christmas money early and that way I can at least get a couple of tickets Shrug

I won't be getting as many Rob tickets as I did for TT's tour anyway Roll Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 5:17 pm

I'll need to see him at least twice Yes Coz the first time i wont take anything in No Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 5:19 pm

Oh yeah Id like to try and go maybe 3 or 4 times but I definitely want to try and get to at least 2 Grin
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 5:21 pm

When it comes to me crying coz I have no money and regretting spending all my money on TT- please slap me and remind me of the amazing time we had on tour Roll Eyes Laugh And then help me list a kidney on eBay Yes Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 5:24 pm

Mary wrote:
When it comes to me crying coz I have no money and regretting spending all my money on TT- please slap me and remind me of the amazing time we had on tour Roll Eyes Laugh And then help me list a kidney on eBay Yes Laugh

Slap you and remind you...I can do that Yes Laugh

All you'll need to do is look at your pics and the photobook and the vids you took and listen to the mp3's from the Radio 1 highlights Sad , you won't need a slap after that Grin
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 5:27 pm

karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:

Slap you and remind you...I can do that Yes Laugh

All you'll need to do is look at your pics and the photobook and the vids you took and listen to the mp3's from the Radio 1 highlights Sad , you won't need a slap after that Grin

One month ago today.... Sad Although i'm too Hyper about Rob to be sad about TT. Well....almost Sad
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 5:34 pm

They're talking about it on the showbiz bit on News 24. Nice seeing him on TV! Jump

Lizo whats-his-name though :evilmary: Roll Eyes "He's been known lately as that strange ex-Take That member...the question is: will Take That let him come back to give him a bit of a boost?!" Roll Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 5:36 pm

Quote :
We are currently experiencing a large amount of visitors to RobbieWilliams.com.

You are being shown this page so that you are able to enjoy the latest news story. Please check back soon to visit the full website.

Oh yeh! Large amount of visitors Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 7:12 pm

with TT didnt the tour tickets go on sale before album release date?
Back to top Go down
elaine 79
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
elaine 79

Number of posts : 1766
Fave Member : Rob/Gary

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 7:52 pm

OMG OMG i cant believe i only checked my emails now, ive missed soooooooooooooo much

Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper Hyper

faint faint faint
Back to top Go down
fionajane
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars

Number of posts : 852
Fave Member : Jason
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 10:10 pm

Marc wrote:

I'm sure you're right - tickets were beginning of November, album beginning of December I think.

I'm trying really hard to get excited about the Rob stuff, but it isn't really happening. Sorry. Cry

There's something about the titles and the footage on the website which implies that it's kind of going to be more of the same, and I guess I'd kind of had my fill of that. Hoping I'm really, really wrong, though. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 11:00 pm

Marc wrote:

Don't say that Poke Laugh Laugh

I have no idea what i expect from the album tbh. Think I don't think it will be pure Rudebox style but i doubt he'll have left that behind fully. Trevor Horn is the producer - so that gives a sense of what it may sound like (although songs he's worked on/people he's worked with come from all sections of the music biz) Rob's also written at least one song with Don Black.... so who knows what on earth the sound is going to be Laugh

My ideal album would be something in the same style as Intensive Care (which has got to be one of my fave albums of all time, not only my fave Rob album) but i think he's moved on from that now.

I guess what i really expect is something mid-way between Rudebox style and old-style Robbie. The album that should have come before the leap to Rudbox-style I suppose. Think
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 12:03 am

The Daily Mail are actually quite nice for once, by their standards...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1204506/Hes-Slimline-Robbie-Williams-cleans-act-sharp-sexy-comeback-video.html

Who knows how long this will last.... Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 8:51 am

Mary wrote:
The Daily Mail are actually quite nice for once, by their standards...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1204506/Hes-Slimline-Robbie-Williams-cleans-act-sharp-sexy-comeback-video.html

Who knows how long this will last.... Laugh

OMG a nice ROb article Confused Laugh Laugh

Oh and now you've put Wooden Boat in my head... Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 10:16 am

Quote :
Robbie’s back

... BUT he looks like he's been working in an estate agents to me.

ROBBIE WILLIAMS has gone for a well-groomed office look for his big return with new album, Reality Killed The Video Star.

Out on November 9, it's the first new material since 2006 stinker Rudebox.

The first single, Bodies, will be released on October 12.

To celebrate his comeback The Robster has posted a behind-the-scenes video on his website,which you can watch below, with instrumental snips hinting he's gone back to the ballads.

In it, he frolicks with girlfriend AYDA FIELD, pets a pooch and poses for a photoshoot. You get a feel for his new look, all 1950s American.

Robbie says he's never felt more positive about his music and let's face it, the new stuff can't be worse than his last effort.

I'm looking forward to having Robbie back.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/music/2573520/Robbie-Williams-goes-for-well-groomed-look-for-new-album-Reality-Killed-The-Video-Star.html

I'm looking forward to having Robbie back. Yeh, i bet you are. You work for The Sun, so we know why you're looking forward to it Roll Eyes
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 11:37 am

Even when that man tries to be nice, he just can't do it can he.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes No
Back to top Go down
Cookiedoe
Part Time Regular
Part Time Regular
Cookiedoe

Number of posts : 105
Fave Member : Jason Orange and Howrad Donald
Registration date : 2009-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 11:41 am

**runs in**
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap
**runs out**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009   Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Album - 'Reality Killed The Video Star' - Nov 9th + Single - 'Bodies' - Oct 12th 2009
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next