TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Relight My Fire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
evilgeniuslady
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
evilgeniuslady

Number of posts : 1995
Fave Member : Gary all the way baby!
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Relight My Fire Empty
PostSubject: Relight My Fire   Relight My Fire Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2008, 9:29 pm

TITLE: Relight My Fire (Rated 18+).
AUTHOR: Kumiko
DISCLAIMER: The characters mentioned in this story own themselves and have something to do with Polydor (its all in the red tape). This is based on a real life person.
SETTING: 2006 London
AUTHOR’S NOTES: Of course the story didn’t really go like this, but there is no harm in imagining it did. The was inspired by a friend telling me what she thought saw on the stage and well, it set my vivid imagination running and this is what came out of it. Since we know Gary is a sweetheart and I can’t imagine him cheating on his wife, we’ll assume he is single for fantasy’s sake.
This story is fiction only. Any event, location that may fit their real locations or connection between the characters and the fictional characters is purely coincidental.
Thanks for reading.

It’s hard to concentrate on anything else when something like this happens. Whether it was on purpose or by accident, he wasn’t sure, but after it happened, he thought of nothing else. It was a good job the end was near, and there were only a few songs left on the set list. He wondered if anyone else had noticed. He sure hoped not. The last thing he needed was for his personal life to be exploited in the press. It just wasn’t him. He wasn’t that kind of person; he tried hard to separate business and pleasure, keeping his private life from the public.

Now he’d been put in a spot. A very difficult one because he liked what had happened, and if he were to say that he hadn’t, then he would have been lying. And every song after, every time she came out onto the stage, every time he caught her eye and tried to continue as if nothing happened, he was reminded of that very moment only minutes ago.

They were singing Relight My Fire. Everything was going as planned. The notes were perfect; he’d even got the dance steps right, and the audience was electric. Their performance was thrilling and nothing else could go wrong. That was, of course, until he tried taking that big heavy coat off and for some reason it wouldn’t move. Well, he couldn’t do the rest of the performance in it. It was too damn heavy and hot and he needed to be able to move more freely. He caught the attention of one of the dancers, who realised what was wrong and came immediately to his aid, helping to remove it. That was better. He continued singing, and then, as he’d done every night of the tour, he lay down on the red princess sofa, the microphone held to his mouth as he sang with everything that was within him.

The dancer sat down in front of him, her hands sliding down his body. It was enough to tease him, but as they had rehearsed it many times, he’d gotten used to the feeling and thought nothing of it. But the next move she made hadn’t been scripted, nor had they rehearsed it. The warmth from her hand penetrated through him as she brushed passed his groin, sending unexpected sparks scattering through his body. Eyes lit as he caught the victorious grin on her face. He couldn’t stop singing now. His head pulled back and he found himself grinning, probably a little too much. And now that he was supposed to stand up, his trousers suddenly felt too tight. He was hard. Shit. He moved quickly, sinking the arousing feeling to the back of his mind so he could at least get through the rest of the number and hopefully no one would even know.

After the show had finished, everyone went back stage, congratulating each other. The concert was a success, it was pretty obvious the fans enjoyed themselves, and now they could go back to the hotel and relax. Or at least some could. But not him. The singer was scanning the room as they arrived at the hotel bar; hunting for that dancer to find out just exactly what was going through her mind when she'd made that unscheduled move on him.

He found her at the bar talking to someone else, another dancer he recognised as he got closer.

“Hey you.” They both smiled and turned to greet him as he approached.
“Hi, great night, girls. Did really well…” he congratulated them.

The barman caught his eye and he ordered his usual Jack Daniels and coke, and then turned his attention back to the dancers. “You gonna be able to be as energetic tomorrow?” He teased, knowing how tiring the whole show was for him. These girls were professional dancers, though. They did this kind of stuff all of the time. Unlike himself, a man who’d had a ten year break and would probably need another ten years before he did this again.

“Of course,” they chuckled. “Have faith is us…”
“I do, I do. It’s me I’ve got no faith in, I’m getting too old for this…” He chuckled too.
“Don’t be so down on yourself,” one girl said as the other smiled, agreeing. He found himself smiling back and wondering what it would feel like to have her hand on him again.

After a lot of repartee, the brunette excused herself, claiming she was tired and it left the singer standing alone with the blonde dancer. He remembered interviewing her. She was called Anna. He took the empty seat and turned to face her. “You took me by surprise tonight. I don’t remember us rehearsing that.” He had a faint smile on his face, she noticed, but his tone was serious. It was hard to tell if he was really joking or not.

She smiled back and found herself blushing slightly as she replied. “You don’t mind a bit of improvising, do you?”
“That all depends on what kind of improvising we’re talking about.” His eyebrow lifted curiously. Hell no he didn’t mind, he was a guy.
“Well, I think we both know what…” She smiled innocently.

Looking up, she saw the crowd in the bar getting thinner and decided it was probably best that she headed off to her room too. They had another busy day ahead of them and as much as she wanted to carry this conversation on, she didn’t suspect it was going to go anywhere. He was a huge pop star who could have anyone he wanted. Why bother with her? She just worked for him. She took her chance and that was it as far as she was concerned. She would live the rest of her life, happy, knowing she’d groped Gary Barlow.

She set her empty glass down on the bar and nodded to the singer, “I hear my bed calling. Congratulations on the show tonight. It was great, really enjoyed it.” As she stood, she pressed her hand against his arm. Genuine affection between friends. Well, co-workers actually. She never considered herself in his league and didn’t know him well enough to call him a friend, but it was a little silly day dream that she’d be answering the door or phone and he’d be asking her if she wanted to go out for a drink. Of course it would never happen, but what was wrong with dreaming? “Night Gary,” she added and moved off out of the bar to go upstairs to her room.
“Night Anna,” he replied and watched her leave. A sudden need began to grow inside him, starting at his groin and travelling to his gut. No more than a minute later the singer followed her out of the bar and intercepted her in the hallway.
“What’s up?” She asked, startled and wondered if he was pissed off at her. But the look on his face was clearly not of someone that was angry, but…
“Come on,” he said, taking her hand and looking around, making sure no one saw them as he guided her around a corner, leading her outside of the hotel to the tour bus.
“Gary?”
“Shush,” he said, a grin spreading across his face. The bus was unlocked, lucky for them, but it wasn’t something he was overly pleased about and made a mental note to have a word with the driver about security. He slid open the door, helped her inside and then pulled it shut, locking it as he took her hand and pulled her against him. His hands found themselves tangling in her thick blonde hair as he stole a few hungry kisses and whispered, “This is what you want, innit?”

Stuck between a yes and a murmur of something else she responded to his soft lips as they brushed over hers. She pulled away from his embrace to look into his hungry eyes before she kissed him softly. Fingers slid into his short cropped hair as he coaxed her mouth open with his tongue and tilted his head to deepen the contact.

Breathless, they parted, eyes locked with each other's. His hands spread across her back as he held her pressed tight against his body. Then one of his hands slipped down cupping the curve of her bum. She could feel him stirring against her and it caused her heart to pound heavily against her chest.

He smiled as he stepped back, pulling her with him, encouraging her to follow him into the depths of the tour bus.

Waking up this morning, it was the last place she'd expected to find herself and it felt like a dream. She wanted to pinch herself to make sure it wasn’t, then thought better of it. If it was a dream, why wake herself up? This was the best dream in the world; she’d be crazy to make it end so quickly.

And now it seemed they’d boarded a speed train because she couldn’t stop what was happening next. She’d gotten the taste of him. His bare chest pressed against hers, his shirt dangled from his arm where he hadn’t quite managed to shake it loose before he had to touch her again. She knew they’d be no slowing down for either of them.

They collided with tables and doors along the coach’s narrow walk as they shed their clothes leaving a trail behind them. Heading to the couch at the back, they collapsed down onto it, tangled together and buzzing with giddy arousal.

“You sure?” He kissed her again, and before her mind short circuited. She thought how very unfair it was that he had asked her that question. How could she think coherently when all she could feel was his tongue sliding deliciously over her collarbone, igniting flames that were damn near going to engulf her and burn her alive?
“Uh, yeah,” she breathed. “Yeah I’m sure.”

A heavy desire burned through her again as she felt the feel of his hand on her. She was done speaking now. Any coherent thought had ceased from her mind and all she could do was moan as his hands and mouth ran over her body, exploring every crevice.

He moved over her, settling gently on top and with a wide grin, knowing how much she was loving it. But was she enjoying it as much as him? He covered her mouth with his, and his legs slid along the length of hers as he settled between her thighs that came up around his hips, eagerly welcoming him.

She pressed her lips together trying to stifle the sounds of pleasure that rose up in her throat as he began thrusting in a solid rhythm. His face pushed against her breast, covering it with his mouth to suck and lick over the hard, swollen nipple. It pushed her sensations higher and she arched her back, pushing herself against him as her hips rolled and rose from the plush sofa to meet his.

A hand moved onto the side of her knee, pulling it up further so that he could drive her deeper. She squirmed under him, the feel of his weight pushing her into the soft seat. Her muscles clasped desperately around his hardness within her, feeling him begin to pump faster. The gradual change wasn’t quite enough, yet, to attain release but was more than enough to drive her crazy.

His heated body stretched out along hers, trembling with the strain of holding back as she arched her back as far as she could to lick at his lips, flicking her tongue against his throat until he could take it no longer.

“Anna,” he growled hoarsely. The tone of his voice told her that he wanted her attention and she lifted her head, meeting his lips as his hips surged forward strongly. Guttery groans rose in his throat. She swallowed them all, answering with her own, gasping desperately for air as it was driven from her lungs by his sudden, insistent, demanding use of her body. Her whole world felt to coil and contract in on itself as he filled her impossibly hard.

Both were panting for air, their bodies trembling as they came down from the pinnacle and he rolled to her side, pulling her with him. There, he held her in his arms, fingers running up and down her spine as they gazed into each other’s eyes. A grin still spread across his face and he chuckled, unable to help himself, “I think you’ve learnt your lesson now.”
“I’m not so sure,” she teased back. “You might have to teach me again tomorrow night.”
“Well not everyone gets it right the first time. I’d be happy to help you along until you do…”
“What about the other dancers, won’t they get jealous if I monopolize your time?” She queried, wondering how he would answer.
But his reply was genuine. “What others?”
It was all she needed to hear to reassure her that it wasn’t just a one off, and with that she smiled, pressing her face against his chest to cover it with light butterfly kisses.

So dreams do come true, and sometimes they are even better than what you could ever hope for.
Back to top Go down
http://myheadisclear.net16.net/index.html
Anyz
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Anyz

Number of posts : 5810
Location : My own world, where Mark is covered in chocolate and is wearing pink fluffy handcuffs!
Fave Member : Mark, forever and ever.
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Relight My Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relight My Fire   Relight My Fire Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 8:51 pm

Clap

You know I lurve you and your writing hun?

hug
Back to top Go down
http://marksbabes.s2.bizhat.com
evilgeniuslady
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
evilgeniuslady

Relight My Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relight My Fire   Relight My Fire Icon_minitimeFri 11 Apr 2008, 7:28 pm

Awwwwwwww thanks love!
Really glad you enjoyed that!
Back to top Go down
marfen
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
marfen

Number of posts : 6357
Fave Member : The Barlow
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Relight My Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relight My Fire   Relight My Fire Icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2008, 8:44 pm

I don't think I ever read this on the other forum. Sad So in my constant need for fics containing Gary I thought I would read it and WOW!

Love Hot Shower Hyper Clap I bloody loved it!

And the bit where his shirt's hanging off his arms, my head was going like this Panic Panic Panic with a bit of Yum and now my mind is filled with thoughts of Relight My Fire Love072 and Relight My Fire Music039

Brilliant stuff hun!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
evilgeniuslady
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
evilgeniuslady

Relight My Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relight My Fire   Relight My Fire Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2008, 8:20 am

LOL. There's something about Gary in a mid-dressed state, isn't there?

Thanks for reading hun!
Back to top Go down
marfen
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
marfen

Relight My Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relight My Fire   Relight My Fire Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2008, 8:59 am

kumiko wrote:

Oh god yes! Hot Hot Hot
Back to top Go down
evilgeniuslady
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
evilgeniuslady

Relight My Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relight My Fire   Relight My Fire Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2008, 9:00 am

Marijke wrote:
kumiko wrote:

Oh god yes! Hot Hot Hot

I notice in your fave member status there's no mention of Robbie... Have you been fully barlowed?
Back to top Go down
marfen
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
marfen

Relight My Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relight My Fire   Relight My Fire Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2008, 9:11 am

kumiko wrote:
Marijke wrote:
kumiko wrote:

Oh god yes! Hot Hot Hot

I notice in your fave member status there's no mention of Robbie... Have you been fully barlowed?

*stands up and puts head down* Yes Blush Blush Blush

It's not the end for Robbie though, far from it. I do go through phases were he, dare I say it, doesn't do it for me. It just so happens that this time someone else, i.e. Gary, is REALLY doing it for me.
Back to top Go down
evilgeniuslady
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
evilgeniuslady

Relight My Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relight My Fire   Relight My Fire Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr 2008, 5:10 pm

Marijke wrote:
kumiko wrote:
Marijke wrote:
kumiko wrote:

Oh god yes! Hot Hot Hot

*stands up and puts head down* Yes Blush Blush Blush

It's not the end for Robbie though, far from it. I do go through phases were he, dare I say it, doesn't do it for me. It just so happens that this time someone else, i.e. Gary, is REALLY doing it for me.

It's inevitable really. Gary is just.... Shower :food: Hot Super :fight: Rock Yum Death Hug Love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relight My Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relight My Fire   Relight My Fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relight My Fire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TT FanFiccer Laydees :: Completed Fanfics-
Jump to:  

Best to sign up with Laydee(Username) as a lot of names will be already taken. For example, I am LaydeeEmz.
Signing up will give you coloured text options and can upload your own avatar/icon image.
Click link to open in new tab.