TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crash Into Me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
evilgeniuslady
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
evilgeniuslady

Number of posts : 1995
Fave Member : Gary all the way baby!
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Crash Into Me Empty
PostSubject: Crash Into Me   Crash Into Me Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2008, 8:59 pm

TITLE: Crash Into Me (Rated 18+)
AUTHOR: Kumiko
DISCLAIMER: The characters mentioned in this story own themselves and have something to do with Polydor (its all in the red tape). This is based on a real life person.
SETTING: A pub somewhere in the midlands.
AUTHOR’s NOTES: This oneshot fic was inspired by another fic - Life Begins at Fourty, written by Wytchy. She gave me the go ahead and I am sure there is more to tell, but I just had to write this before it caused my head to explode. Thank you all who I nagged to death and would listen to me and helped me get this down in black and white.
This story is fiction only. Any event, location that may fit their real locations or connection between the characters and the fictional characters is purely coincidental.

Crash into Me - Part One

I knew I recognised him; the blond-haired man who sat leaning against the bar. Even though his head was leaning slightly forward, I could see his red-rimmed eyes with dark circles beneath them - he’d been crying. He stared into the shot glass in front of him, as if it was a bottomless pit into which he was about to climb and disappear forever. I knew this was what he was thinking; his whole posture breathed disappointment, heartbreak and no doubt a few other emotions that were churning him up inside. I knew this because I’d been there and if I was very honest, I quite possibly was going to end up there again if something didn’t happen soon. I couldn’t take my eyes off him, wondering what had happened to bring him to this point.

Usually when men went to the pub to drown their sorrows it was because they’d broken up with their girlfriend, or they’d lost their job and were scared to go home and tell their wife. I knew it wasn’t the latter because I’d read all about his success just recently in the papers. These days you couldn’t even turn on the television without hearing his name being mentioned – well not his name particularly, but the band’s name.

I can’t say I’m a fan of their music, and I don’t really know anything about them as celebrities which would constitute my being a fan either. However, I still knew who they were. You’d have to have your head buried in sand not to. And the funny thing was, although I wasn’t a fan, I was still a little bit star struck by him despite the fact that he seemed to be oblivious to me. Perhaps I was better off. The last thing I wanted was for him to catch me staring and snap at me, which was likely, considering how much alcohol he must have consumed. To be perfectly honest, I hadn’t actually counted. I hadn’t been here all that long and he had been leaning over that same glass for the last twenty minutes. Therefore, unless he was drinking them when I wasn't looking, there was a good chance he’d slowed down.

The bartender moved toward me, throwing a towel over his shoulder. He was just over six foot, and his aura of rugged handsomeness was what made me notice him in the first place. I’d been so taken with the drunken, lonely singer and hadn’t even been aware of the man behind the bar. His designer stubble made me think that he didn’t belong in a local pup such as this, but one of those exclusive members-only clubs in London. A snug fitting white t-shirt, contrasted with his healthy, subtle tan and topped the waistband of faded blue jeans likewise advertising his other, how shall we say…assets.

He fixed me with his steely blue-grey eyes and when he spoke to me in his lilting Scottish accent and flashed those pearly whites, I couldn’t help but smile back at him. What was it about those regional British accents that were so… what’s the word? Sexy!

His hands rested on top of the beer taps, in a typical barman pose.

“What ye havin’ lass?”

Maybe because I’d turned my attention back to the drunken man sat around the bar, he glanced over toward him too, and then looked back at me. “Perr bloke,” he muttered.

“What happened?” I asked curiously while trying to keep my voice down so that he couldn’t hear me gossiping about him.

“Any bloke that comes in ‘ere lookin’ like that has only one problem…”

“Oh? Just the one?” I retorted.

“Aye… only nids tae be one tae gi’e ye reason tae drink.”

“Let me guess.” I said, humouring the bartender. “Us women.”

“Aye… yer the bain o’ oor lives.”

Suddenly the singer raised his head, gazing across the bar at us. I found myself not wanting to look back, slightly embarrassed that he’d caught us talking about him. However, he didn’t appear angry about it. Just sad. Seeing him face on it was even more evident that he’d been crying, and for a long time.

Poor bloke indeed, I thought, offering him a sympathetic smile. I was surprised when he conjured up a weak smile in return. I was half-tempted to go and sit next to him, the thought crossed my mind, but maybe it was a bad idea. If it was true, if he were nursing a broken heart because of another woman, then I was the last thing he needed. I’d only end up making things worse.

“I don’t bite…” He mumbled.

“I’m glad to hear it. I’d find it a bit strange if you went around biting people…” I smirked, “unless you’re secretly a vampire!”

He barely managed a smile back; maybe my joke was lost on him. On the other hand, perhaps it wasn’t that funny. I got to my feet picking up my drink and carried it as I approached him.

“Is this seat taken?”

“I don’t see anyone sitting there, do you?” He said derisively.

“I was just being polite…” I shot back. God perhaps it was a bad idea for me to try to comfort him; it appeared he obviously didn’t want it. I was about to turn away when I felt his hand suddenly clasp around my arm, I glanced down to see him quickly release me, and then I looked up at his face and saw a mixture of regret and sorrow in his eyes. I dropped down on the stool and placed my glass on the bar. My heart went out to him. I could see he was in turmoil. I wondered what I could do to help.

“You know talking really does help…”

He twisted around on his stool, then suddenly his head dived toward me, and I found it nestling against my tummy while his arms fastened tightly around my waist, as if they were going to pick me up, but it didn’t happen.

Horrified, I looked around feeling slightly uncomfortable by the situation I’d suddenly found myself in. Fortunately, the bar was practically empty. Only a few people occupied a table at the other side of the room and appeared to be minding their own business.

I glanced up helplessly at the bartender. “How many has he had?” I had to ask, and then at least I knew what I was dealing with.

“That’s his first; husnae touched a drop…”

I frowned, confused. If he hadn’t anything to drink, then what was he doing? I managed to push him upright. He stared blankly at me. I wasn’t sure what to do with him. I didn’t even know where he lived and I wasn’t sure taking him back to my hotel was a good idea. A man of his status couldn’t go anywhere with out paparazzi following him.

“Gary you should really go home, do you want me to call you a cab?” I asked.

“I haven’t even finished my drink yet,” he mumbled.

“You haven’t even started it.”

“Oh god!” He was toppling toward me again but I managed to stop him, turned him around and propped him up against the bar. I brought out my phone and ordered a cab.

It took all of ten minutes for the car to arrive and during that time, the most I managed to get from the evasive singer was that he was fucking starving; he’d been dieting and training for so long, but to no avail or so he thought. I wasn’t totally clear what he was talking about. He looked in pretty good shape to me, I thought. There wasn’t an ounce of fat on him.

The cab driver assisted me, marching him outside to the car. I thanked the bartender and said goodbye. We managed to install him to the back of the car. I was tempted to let them go on without me, but then it occurred to me that someone had to pay the driver, and to make sure he got home safely.

I closed the door as I climbed inside the cab and sat on the back seat next to Gary.

“So where we going, luv?” The driver asked.

I looked back at him blankly and realised that I still had no idea where he lived. I also didn’t want to look stupid in front of the cab driver. I had a dilemma. I could have left Gary at the pub to get totally obliterated or take him back with me, and get him to lighten his burden a little. I just hoped none of his adoring fans were sharing my hotel, or any of the paparazzi were around to capture what proposed to be a very humiliating situation for him and me for that matter.

He didn’t utter a word on the way to the hotel. When the car pulled up outside the main entrance, he still didn’t say anything. I, in fact, wondered if he knew where he was.

I paid the cab driver. Gary stood next the car, with his hands shoved into his pockets and as I turned around it was the first time I really noticed how drawn he looked.

“Come on,” I encouraged him to follow me. He did, looking like a lost puppy who’d just found his owner and couldn’t wait to get inside where it was warm and cosy.

I took him straight up to my room, unlocking the door with the key card and peeping through the crack, before I opened it wider, making sure the room wasn’t messy. I usually kept things tidy. However, that morning I’d left in a hurry to get to my meeting after my alarm clock failed to wake me on time. A couple of shirts had been left folded neatly on the chair; some papers and folders had been left in a pile on the bedside table; probably the hotel cleaner had cleared up for me. I breathed a sigh of relief.

I opened the door wide and asked him to come inside then closed it behind him. Then I moved over toward the bed and took my coat off, dropping it and my bag on top of the covers. I saw him gazing around the room, appearing to take interest in his new surroundings. “It’s probably not what you’re used to…” I excused the décor and cheap-looking furniture, but it was all I could afford. Since leaving my securely paid job to go freelance as an accountant, I had to be a little less frivolous where money was concerned and tighten my belt. Where I'd been used to considering if I could afford the odd luxury, I now had to budget for necessities.

“You can sit down if you want, would you like a coffee?”

Suddenly I felt nervous. Up until now, I hadn’t really thought much about bringing him back here, I just wanted to get him out of that local dive so he couldn’t drink anymore. I recalled the bartender having said that he hadn’t touched a drop of his whisky, but it was obvious he was drunk. I assumed he been drinking before he arrived there.

He forced a smile and nodded. “Nice coffee sounds great.” He replied as he perched on the corner of the bed.

Oh, so he’d managed to retrieve his voice. Good. Maybe now we'd start getting somewhere and he could tell me what was wrong. On the other hand maybe not, I didn’t want to pry if he wasn’t up to talking about whatever it was that happened, I couldn’t force it out of him, but knew it helped to talk. God knows I’d be a basket case if I didn’t have my friends to talk to when I needed them.

A few minutes later, I handed him a cup of coffee. He glanced up as he took it, smiled again as he brought it to his lips and took a sip. “Mmmm nice…” he murmured.

I took my drink and sat down on the bed next to him, taking a few sips of my own, agreeing that it wasn't a bad cup of coffee, even if I did say so myself. Hotel room coffee was never the same as back home I mused: it was the milk; those fiddly little UHT cartons were no substitute for the real thing. We must have sat there in silence, taking mouthfuls of the coffee for at least 5 minutes before one of us spoke again.

Last edited by on Mon 28 Jan 2008, 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://myheadisclear.net16.net/index.html
evilgeniuslady
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
evilgeniuslady

Crash Into Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Into Me   Crash Into Me Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2008, 9:03 pm

Part Two

“Just like that? Did you go after her?” I asked him, curiously.

He shook from side to side, sadly, “You think I should have done, don’t you?”

“I don’t know to be honest,” I replied and shrugged. “If she was seeing someone else, part of me can’t help but think that she left you a long time ago, but then the fact that she was still with you all that time, she must have loved you, she was going to marry you. I’m sorry I’m not much help but this is not my area of expertise.”

“Well you don’t really expect anyone to be an expert at that, do you Catherine…?” Gary forced a laugh. I agreed. It wasn’t something I could see happening to me, because I’d already been dumped. It was very unlikely that I’d ever get that chance when the person I wanted was marrying someone else.

“You want another drink?” I asked getting up. He sat up from his lying position, glancing across at the small table on which the kettle and a couple small pots of “continental” coffee sat, and considered the question for a moment. “You got anything stronger?”

A smile crept into my face and I nodded as I turned and dived into small fridge bringing out a few miniature bottles from which he could choose. I hadn’t been in there myself yet, so this, I suppose was as good time as any to break open the mini bar. I reached into a cupboard for some glasses and then carried them to the bed along with the bottles.

The last few hours seemed to have slipped by unnoticed. Gary had finally started to relax, and pleasantly to my surprise, he even opened up and began to talk about how his heart had been shattered. It was hard to believe the things he told me. All this time his fiancée had been cheating on him and he couldn’t see it.

I guess, as he said, he didn’t want to and thought if he continued as he was, loving her, giving her everything she wanted, things would get better. However, they didn’t. I could understand his hurt and pain, thinking about my situation. Something’s you just want to believe no matter how loud all the facts are screaming at you in the face. You’re too caught up in your own little world – blinded by love.

After pouring our drinks, Gary placed the bottles on the nightstand. Holding his glass tightly he returned to lay on his back, his head disappearing into the pillow. I moved down beside him, lying on my side to face him. My hand propped my head up supported by my elbow. I was intrigued to hear the rest of his story. When he finished he glanced at me and shrugged. “I bet you’re glad you invited me here now…”

“I am actually…” I replied in a matter of fact tone. “Believe it or not, Gary… and I know it sounds like such a contrived and cliché thing to say, but I really do understand what you’re going through. I understand how it can ache in places you didn’t even know you had inside you and it doesn’t matter how much weight you lose, gyms you join, or glasses of chardonnay you drink with your girlfriends…” Obviously, I was no longer speaking of him, but I rattled on unable to stop. I realised my own pain and suffering had been unlocked and it was all starting to pour out. For the first time I was admitting aloud that, I was a fool for falling in love with a man that didn’t love me back, or was incapable of loving at all, that was something I hadn’t yet worked out. “You still go to bed every night going over every detail and wonder what you did wrong or how you could have misunderstood.” I felt the hot tears as they slipped down the side of my face and soaked into my hair. “And how the hell for the brief moment you actually believed that you were happy… and sometimes you can even convince yourself that he’ll change his mind and see the light, and one evening quite unexpectedly, he’ll show up at your door. And after that, however long it takes, you’ll go somewhere new and meet new people that make you feel worthy once again. And the small pieces of your soul will start to fit back into place and the warm fuzzy stuff, those years you wasted will eventually begin to fade…”

Using my fingers I pulled my sleeve down over my hand and then used it to wipe away the tears that ran freely down my face, smearing my freshly applied make up I’d put on after leaving work. I didn’t look at Gary, feeling too embarrassed after I’d ranted on like such a blithering idiot. I was supposed to be listening to him, so how did it turn to me, why was I the one that was crying and working myself into state of misery. Except, I didn’t feel like an idiot. I felt amazingly relieved to get it all off my chest.

He reached over taking the glass from my hand. Then he leaned further across me placing it on the nightstand, and on his way back, he stopped and his oceanic blue eyes fixed on mine, carefully studying my face.

“Seems like you needed this as much as I did,” he murmured.

I nodded in agreement and stared back up at him. I wasn’t quite sure what to expect next, as he remained lying across me. Then from somewhere I managed to find courage. Maybe it was the drink; I wasn’t really sure what possessed me to do it. I lifted my head and brushed my lips against his.

To my relief he didn’t reject me, but instead accepted the invitation. Slowly his tongue traced over my lips, licking and retreating, tasting me. I wanted to do the same but forced myself to allow him to take lead. He pulled back, sucking air, filling his lungs. His eyes were heavy, dark and unfocused with a sudden release of such carefully banked desire. His face dipped toward mine one more capturing my lips firmly with his and a moan escaped as his tongue slipped passed my lips. I could feel myself quickly running out of breath, as he drank frantically from our kiss.

I raised my hands to cup his face, caressing it. Slowly I became lost within his eyes, agreeing silently with him to accept whatever happened next. His head dipped slightly, his lips hovering over the bare expanse of my neck. Warm curls of air floated over my flesh as he breathed, causing my heart to beat ever faster against my chest. It was as if it wanted to escape from the prison of my ribcage and fly to him, so badly did I want to be his.

I shivered, as time seemed to pause. I swallowed, my mouth parched and my eyes closed. I could just hear him breathing as he paused there for a second, burning a trail across my skin with his gaze. I could sense his desire and silently I begged him to touch me. The idea of his tender lips seeking each crevice of my body ignited a flame in the pit of my stomach.

My whole body shuddered in anticipation, eyes floating open and shut, languorously as his gentle caresses lulled me into a dizzying stupor. His passionate kisses burned fire into my lips once more as his tongue invaded my mouth stealing the breath from my lungs. Soft, gentle flesh merged and I could taste the exquisite sweetness of bourbon on his tongue as it searched frantically for mine, breathing molten air into my lungs as the passion became feverish. My arms clutched around his neck pulling his lips closer as I devoured his tongue, urgency clutching my brain as I moaned into his mouth. The fuelling insistence that blossomed inside my chest sparked a flame desperate to be consumed. I felt his touch slide appreciatively over the curves of my body, caressing the slopes of my waist. I clutched his shoulders desperately and lifted my hips to his; combing our bodies together, hope and expectancy filling my body like a yawning abyss in my stomach.

His quiet sighs and moans filled my ears, like the sounds of starving man looking to be sated by devouring me whole. I whimpered as our bodies instinctively ground together feeling his arousal grow despite the layers of clothing, which separated us.

With one quick motion, he rolled us over until I was on top, straddling him, my skirt riding further up my legs as they stretched over his pelvis. Desperate hands gripped his broad shoulders as I stared down into his passion-filled eyes. His hand slid up the inside of my thigh, creeping beneath my skirt to caress the damp heat that pulsated between my legs. I squirmed against him as the pressure built up teasing my senses, the ache growing and my heart thundering with each second of contact. I could hear his lustful groans as he smiled up at me. He ran a finger down the line of my panties, and tugged at the hot fabric.

“These have to go…,” he mumbled.

I agreed eyeing a few of his garments, which I desired to see removed. Sliding my hands down his chest and torso, I grasped feebly at the hem of his tee-shirt as he sat up honing in on my lips, licking softly at the seam of my mouth until I opened it again. He began exploring there too, taking his time to taste mapping every inch and provoking a guttural moan from me. My fingers bunched up helplessly in his shirt, yanking it up to his shoulders.

He pulled back from the intense kissing with a quiet, shuddered breath, allowing me to tug the shirt over his head and discarded it to the floor.

My eyes wandered over the stretched arc of his firm abdomen perceptibly moving in time with his heartbeat as he leaned back against the pillow. A shadow of hair followed the path of least resistance running tantalisingly to where it finally disappeared under the waistband of his jeans. My hands moved down to the front; my fingers seemed numb and uncoordinated as I fumbled to unfasten the top button. It popped opened and Gary gasped in expectant release. His skin was hot and slightly damp with sweat under the material, flushed with arousal as I slowly dragged down the zipper.

I rose up onto my knees and reached behind, pulling off my shoes and threw them to the floor before unfastening the buttons of my blouse. I pulled it down over my shoulders, struggling to tug my arms out of the sleeves, half tempted to rip the damn thing off – my patience was growing thin with every second. He sat up; flames licked across my collarbone, following the line of his caressing mouth causing me to shiver as his hands trailed round my waist pulling my hips closer. Then he reached around the back and carefully unzipped my skirt.

Desperate need already had begun to flood my senses. My back arched pushing against him as he pulled down the skirt. Then lifting me slightly, I helped help remove it, kicking it away and moved back to straddle him as he returned his attention to my breasts, his hands gently kneading them through the fabric of my bra.

“Oh god…” I gasped and bucked my hips against his hard, muscular body as his fingers found my nipples through the cloth. I let out a groan. I could feel the pressure of his swelling erection as it pressed against my abdomen. He reached behind underneath the shirt and with one fleeting move, my bra loosened. Then carefully, as if undoing a Christmas present wrapped in expensive paper, he gently slipped the straps down my arms. His thumbs caught against the sensitive buds of my nipples as his tongue invaded past my lips once more. I sighed into his mouth, my head lolling backward as he trailed fiery kisses down the line of my throat.

Then his hand slipped down my stomach, pushing away the flimsy fabric as his fingers dipped into the front of my panties, pressing between my legs and then his touch slipped past the silken skin of my entrance. I groaned loudly as the tip of his thumb brushed around the outer sex. I pushed harder against him, needing to feel him deeper inside me. He felt so good. My muscles contracted around his invasion as I squirmed against his hand pleasure building in my mind as his fingers curled, stimulating my body.

tbc next post
Back to top Go down
evilgeniuslady
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
evilgeniuslady

Crash Into Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Into Me   Crash Into Me Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2008, 9:05 pm

I bit my lip in pleasure, hissing as he thrust his finger slowly, slipping in and out of my heat. His free hand cradled my head, pulling my to his lips to steal both my tongue and my senses while slowly his fingers pumped between wet, yielding flesh. Twisting in his arms, my spine arched as I pressed my breasts into his chest when his fingers dragged slowly across the tender bundle of nerves hidden softly inside me.

He lazily drew his wet fingers out from my sex, circling them around the swelling flesh as I grunted and panted above him, almost begging him not to stop. “Please, don’t…”

“Don’t what?” He replied tantalisingly.

“Stop…” His fingers withdrew, moving away and my eyes flicked open.

“I said – don’t stop…”

“Oh…” he smirked his eyes twinkled mischievously.

“I want you…”

Again, with little effort, he manoeuvred us until I was on my back, staring up at him, passion-drugged eyes pleading for him to take me. It had been so long since I felt such an overpowering sense of lust. I didn’t want it to end. I’d forgotten how it felt to be touched in such a way, it caused every nerve ending to tingle. He pulled my underwear down and removed it, shredding away the last piece of evidence of getting up that morning and getting dressed.

Then shifting slightly removing the remnants of his clothing, kicking off his jeans, allowing them to fall off the bed and land into the pool of previously discarded garments. He then positioned himself, lowering between my legs letting the head of his c.ock brush against my opening. I shuddered with anticipation, keening at the feel of him so hot and hard and thick against me.

Slippery, wet fingers carefully parted my sex, exposing the entrance as his mouth crashed back over my lips. His tongue silenced my ecstasy as he finally pushed his hips forward; stretching almost virginal tightness with his length as he carefully pressed his way in.

I arched my neck sharply at the feeling, breaking the contact with his lips. He cradled the back of my head with his other palm. The stretch of being filled still overwhelmed me, as he pushed inexorably deeper inside, rolling his hips as he moved almost grinding his way into my body. I could feel him there, pressing deeper. My heart trip-hammered in my chest at the delicious, burning tightness and my mouth gaped in a silent moan as he slid out and then pushed back in. The heat of his body cocooned me as he pulled his hand away from between my legs and wrapped his arm under my hips instead, pulling me harder against his pelvis.

“Oh my God….”

The feel of him was too much. The slow, sure thrusting into the very centre of my body made thought incoherent. Words were impossible to form. The power behind each push left me breathless with sensation. My fingers clawed into whatever I could grasp; sheets, his bear shoulders... the spiky tufts of his blonde hair on the back of his head that bunched so easily in my fists.

The smooth, shifting muscle of his bottom became my favourite place and I tried vainly to pull him harder inside me. Manicured nails scratched arcs across his skin, causing him to gasp, compensated with a sharp, hard jerk of his hips.

I was so close it almost hurt. My lips parted on a constant stream of whimpers and cries as his hands flexed against my skin – one at the back of my neck, the other on my tailbone. He had me pinned underneath him pressing me tightly against his lower body as he lifted my head forward, capturing my half-opened mouth in another deep, wet kiss.

His tongue thrust torturously in time with his c.ock, mimicking the agonising rhythm with lascivious, tormenting licks, dominating my mouth with the same surety with which he dominated my body.

I was squirming frantically in his arms as he drove just that little bit harder and I groaned loudly in return. He allowed my head to fall back then, my chest heaving as I gasped for air, lips wet and glistening against the sudden cool air. My cries, desperate and pathetic as he dropped his head down wrapping his lips over my exposed nipple, sucking, licking, and causing me to writhe under him as then he lifted up.

“Turn ‘round…,” he groaned, leaning forward to latch onto the other nipple with his mouth again. I inhaled sharply and pressed against him as his tongue rolled repeatedly against my burning flesh, sweet pleasure searing every nerve.

He then let go with a slow suck, pulling back as I slowly rolled over and got up on all fours, spreading my legs open. I moaned as his hands reached forward for my hips, guiding me slowly back onto his rock hard flesh. I felt as though I was going to burst as he filled me, pulling me back against his waiting body.

He hooked his knees inside of mine and slowly spread my legs wider, pulling my thighs apart and exposing where we joined so intimately. I shuddered as I felt the last of him swallowed up; his thickness filled me so tightly. He rolled his hips against me and I pushed pack, feeling him tremble and heard the sweet moans of pleasure utter from his lips. His hands came to rest on the crease of each of my thighs, framing our union with his fingers as he held onto me tightly. I moaned softly and answered his movements with a long, slow roll of my hips, feeling his hot throbbing body drag against the inside of my passage. It could have gone on like this for hours. I was becoming aware of his stamina. Slow and maddening sex reducing me to a white-hot ball of embers, half crazed with a desperate aching need as he built and built the pleasure, somehow always denying my climax until he decided it was time. It was as if he was playing out some kind of payback for the heartbreak he’d been caused, proving that he had what it took to fulfil someone’s needs. He would hear no complaints from me.

Slowly moving my flesh against his, I could feel it already building inside me - his thick, hard presence between my thighs brushing against every perfect spot. My head snapped back, mouth widened into a snarl of ecstasy as he sharply jerked his hips forward. I shook as I felt his thrust fill me hard. A muffled squeak of pleasure escaped my lips as he did it again and all the while a maddening rough caress of my nipples as he rolled them between his thumb and forefinger; pinching and pulling as he pounded into me, filling my head with nothing but blind heat and want and desperate aching need.

His hand moved down between my thighs, his thumb brushed against my outer sex. His other hand splayed against the small of my back, guiding my movement his thrusts sped up. I pressed my arms into the pillow beneath me, finding purchase there to push back against him. I squeezed him tightly with my muscles around his length, gripping desperately as one fatal drag after another finally pushed me over the edge and I suddenly cried my release. Constricting muscles in my core milked him for every last drop of pleasure I could find as I pressed down onto his straining erection and pulled an answering shudder from him, filling me with his heat as he came.

I felt his arms wrap around me as I collapsed, breathlessly down to the bed and rolled onto my back, tears rolling down my face. He collapsed next to me, his arms still holding me against him and began covering my face and cheeks with butterfly kisses, brushing away those tears. I could feel the rapid beat of his heart, pulsating against his chest. I knew if anyone understood what I was feeling – wondering if that deep, hollow ache I felt eating away at me, would ever disappear, it would be him.

He pulled the blankets over our limp bodies, keeping us warm as he continued to hold me as the aftershocks slowly faded away and all that was left was the comfort of feeling close to someone, however brief it may be.

It wasn’t long until we were both sleeping. Finally, the emotional thwart we’d battled between us has left us drained and all we could do was succumb to the weariness that overwhelmed our bodies.

The next morning when I awoke, I glanced over to see an empty space next to me. For a fleeting moment I panicked wondering if I’d dreamed it all and sat up, holding the sheet around my body searching the room. I immediately breathed a sigh of relief when my eyes fell on him sitting on the edge of the bed. He’d been watching me as I slept. I noticed he was dressed and appeared to be waiting until I woke up, probably to say goodbye.

“You didn’t have to stay,” I told him, thinking he might have wanted to get off right away. There wasn’t any reason for him to stay, it wasn’t as if I was his girlfriend or anything, just a mere stranger who rescued him from getting intoxicated.

“I will have to go soon, but I wanted to say thanks…”

I reached over to grab my shirt from the floor, pulled it over me, fastening the buttons, and then finally allowed the sheet to fall. I then reached for my skirt, picking it up and began to fight with it beneath the sheets. He smirked, watching as I modestly dressed myself. It was a bit late for that now, we both knew, but still I couldn’t help it. It was as if I was trying to retain some small thread of dignity, even though I probably would never see him again. I got out of bed and went toward the kettle to make myself a drink. “Would you like a drink before you go?” I asked.

“I better not,” he murmured.

I switched the kettle on and stood away from him, staring at the wall. I felt so alone again. I knew this was goodbye and that lonely ache, which for a brief moment had subsided, returned.

He moved behind, his arms wrapping around my body. I felt his lips brushing against my ear and a warm tingling sensation ran up my spine. “I didn’t want to leave without thanking you for last night, for saving me…” His voice was low.

Tears slipped down my cheeks and I held my breath trying not to let him know that I was crying, but was too late. He turned me around to face him and brushed away the tears that continued to escape. For a long moment, I couldn’t say anything, at least nothing which would justify my crying. His hold tightened around me and I didn’t want to let him go, but I knew I didn’t have much choice.

It wasn’t I who had saved him. He saved me.

Soon after we finally said our goodbyes, I stood at the door, we managed to exchange numbers, but I knew that I’d never hear from him again. Even so, as he left, he cupped my face and pressed his lips against mine kissing me passionately, reminding me of the way he’d done so many times the night before.

This warmth of his mouth lingered against my lips for a long time after he left.

THE END
Back to top Go down

Crash Into Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Into Me   Crash Into Me Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 4:02 pm

You know what, Kumiko? ... I forgot to tell you I read this one!

And you know what else? ... I loved it, like I do everything else I read of yours!
Back to top Go down
Jod
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Jod

Number of posts : 860
Fave Member : Howard
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Crash Into Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Into Me   Crash Into Me Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 9:34 am

Oh my God, Kumiko. Another amazing one-shot. Fab, fab, fab! Clap
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishtakethatfans.com
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

Number of posts : 11964
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Crash Into Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Into Me   Crash Into Me Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 11:31 am

I'm supposed to be writing Whistle

I stumbled in here for some reason Think

Then I HAD to read it again Angel

You ROCK! Rock

I'm now Drool and Love and Hot and am off for a Shower

Jesus hun Hot

Clap Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
http://beaudy.ephpbb.com/index.htm

Crash Into Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Into Me   Crash Into Me Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 7:41 pm

WOW...

The first TT fic I ever read, was yours (the Tango story one)that was a long time ago now and it's great to see you're on here aswell.

Your writing is absolutely amazing, I love this story.

Need cold shower now... Hot
Back to top Go down
evilgeniuslady
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
evilgeniuslady

Crash Into Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Into Me   Crash Into Me Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 8:32 pm

Tessy wrote:
WOW...

The first TT fic I ever read, was yours (the Tango story one)that was a long time ago now and it's great to see you're on here aswell.

Your writing is absolutely amazing, I love this story.

Need cold shower now... Hot

Yes, I wrote the tango fic. Its come with me too... if you look in my "corner" you will see it.

Thank you loads hun
Back to top Go down

Crash Into Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Into Me   Crash Into Me Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 9:24 pm

I saw it when I had just posted this comment, fabulous!

Will be re-reading it very shortly!
Back to top Go down

Crash Into Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Into Me   Crash Into Me Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 11:43 am

I read this one a long time ago on another site (your own?). Incredible writing!!! Loved it!
Back to top Go down
evilgeniuslady
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
evilgeniuslady

Crash Into Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Into Me   Crash Into Me Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct 2008, 6:15 pm

Yeah was probably on my own site. I was in the process of making another site for my fics but havent had time to finish it yet cause ive been extremely busy.

Thanks for the comments!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crash Into Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash Into Me   Crash Into Me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash Into Me
Page 1 of 1