TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Set the Fire to the Third Bar

Go down 
+20
Mary
Bravissima
Canelle
Anyz
Liz
marfen
kadilawei
Titti
Zouba
karenc
maddimouse
jor
Tricia
Emz
sam
fayetakethat
Tina
Janie
larajayne
evilgeniuslady
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
evilgeniuslady
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
evilgeniuslady

Number of posts : 1995
Fave Member : Gary all the way baby!
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 8:56 pm

Tricia wrote:
Harumph! Glad that news of our deaths brings you so much amusement you mass killer you!! Strop

It shouldnt really eh, sorry... but it did. Laugh
Back to top Go down
http://myheadisclear.net16.net/index.html
kadilawei
Slightly Obsessed
Slightly Obsessed
kadilawei

Number of posts : 8214
Location : Somewhere where you get your Christmas presents on the 24th
Fave Member : Howard
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 9:17 pm

Titti wrote:
Titti wrote:
kumiko wrote:
larajayne wrote:
Shock

THAT...was amazing! omg

Christ on a bike! Hot

Your ability to write these amazingly HOT short stories never ceases to amaze me hun. They just get better and better (Or Hotter and Hotter) Laugh

Am intruiged by the last line...does that mean there's a possible sequel?? Think Whistle

I really don't know yet hun... I purposely left that opening just in case I get the urge.
It's the type of fic that can stay as it is or go further but I need to concentrate on the others that I'm doing Whistle

Glad that you like it though!
Means a lot, since I never at all really expected to be able to pull something like this off, especially
given who else is in it... Shifty

HAIL TO THE QUEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

*bows in admiration*

Shower Shower Shower Shower Shower

MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Beg

CAN I TELL YOU A SECRET?? While reading it i just pretended it wasn't Markie....

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Kumiko this was just Shower Shower Shower Shower Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot omg omg omg

Very, very HOT!
Back to top Go down
marfen
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
marfen

Number of posts : 6357
Fave Member : The Barlow
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 9:24 pm

Oh my ..... I erh .... Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Shocked019

Bloody hell!! Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot

Shock Panic Shower

Anyway! That was brilliantly written Kumiko. Clap Clap Clap Nothing like a bit of Barlowen loving ay! Wink

Think I need a drink now!
Back to top Go down
Liz
Probably Has No Life
Probably Has No Life
Liz

Number of posts : 2264
Fave Member : Gary!!

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 9:41 pm

omg Oh......my Hot
I was waiting for one of these...was really only a matter of time Laugh

I'm going to go have a shower now... Shower
Back to top Go down
evilgeniuslady
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
evilgeniuslady

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 10:36 pm

Elizabeth... It's been on my mind for ages, but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to write it.... finally I got up the courage and from all the feedback that's been given I'm so glad!

Last edited by kumiko on Sun 24 Aug 2008, 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liz
Probably Has No Life
Probably Has No Life
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 10:39 pm

You did do a really great job!! Grin Clap

Personally I think you should write more Blush
Back to top Go down
Anyz
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Anyz

Number of posts : 5810
Location : My own world, where Mark is covered in chocolate and is wearing pink fluffy handcuffs!
Fave Member : Mark, forever and ever.

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 11:03 pm

Shock

Hot Hot Hot Hot

This story is--- Shock

I'm speechless.

Shower

And I don't even like Gordo! Shock

Gawd... Hot
Back to top Go down
http://marksbabes.s2.bizhat.com
Anyz
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Anyz

Location : My own world, where Mark is covered in chocolate and is wearing pink fluffy handcuffs!

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Apr 2008, 11:06 pm

Elizabeth wrote:
Personally I think you should write more Blush

I second that! Roll Eyes
Back to top Go down
Canelle
Full Time Regular
Full Time Regular

Number of posts : 350
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Apr 2008, 3:51 am

Oh That was ... just ... hot! Hot Hot Hot

Add me to the list of dead members. Although I think a sequel could revive me right quick. Whistle

Excellent writing Kumiko!
Back to top Go down
Anyz
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Anyz

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2008, 12:14 am

*runs in*

A sequel with lots of Mark!

*runs out*
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

Number of posts : 16420
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2008, 6:46 am

anyz wrote:

Gawd... Hot

what or who is Gordo???

Well Mark isn't my number one man in the band, but I wouldn't mind reading more Gary + Mark alone if just for a little bit before Saoirse joins them Grin Shower Shower
Back to top Go down
Janie
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Janie

Number of posts : 5905
Location : On a Loch with Jason in his wooden boat sailing into the sunset
Fave Member : Jason

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2008, 10:14 am

What???? still no sequel aww come on kumiko Beg
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=625646
Liz
Probably Has No Life
Probably Has No Life
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2008, 11:53 am

Garys_Tango_Partner wrote:
anyz wrote:

Gawd... Hot

what or who is Gordo???

Well Mark isn't my number one man in the band, but I wouldn't mind reading more Gary + Mark alone if just for a little bit before Saoirse joins them Grin Shower Shower

Roll Eyes
Here goes that story.

Anyz calls Gary 'Gordo' because she and another girl saw a picture of him where he looked fat and 'gordo' means fat in Spanish. (me: Sad No Gary is not fat.) But the nickname has stuck for some people - even though no one thinks he's actually fat anymore. Or that he ever really was (besides Anyz, apparently) Roll Eyes
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2008, 12:27 pm

Elizabeth wrote:
anyz wrote:

Gawd... Hot

what or who is Gordo???

Roll Eyes
Here goes that story.

Anyz calls Gary 'Gordo' because she and another girl saw a picture of him where he looked fat and 'gordo' means fat in Spanish. (me: Sad No Gary is not fat.) But the nickname has stuck for some people - even though no one thinks he's actually fat anymore. Or that he ever really was (besides Anyz, apparently) Roll Eyes

ANYZ, YOU ARE SOOOOOOO MEAAAAAAANNNN!!!! Gary no es gordo!! (I got that from online translator, but it looks right to me) Even if he gained weight in the past and I saw pics of him then, that's ok, he's human afterall, we shouldn't judge him like that just cos he's a celebrity. Now however, he doesn't seem to have any fat left in his body, he's all muscle and healthy and gorgeous!!
Back to top Go down
evilgeniuslady
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
evilgeniuslady

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2008, 3:44 pm

Am not sure if there will be a squel yet, lasses as I am concentrating on my other fics, but as soon as I have something you'll be the first to know.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Anyz
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Anyz

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2008, 4:17 pm

Elizabeth wrote:
anyz wrote:

Gawd... Hot

what or who is Gordo???

Roll Eyes
Here goes that story.

ANYZ, YOU ARE SOOOOOOO MEAAAAAAANNNN!!!! Gary no es gordo!! (I got that from online translator, but it looks right to me) Even if he gained weight in the past and I saw pics of him then, that's ok, he's human afterall, we shouldn't judge him like that just cos he's a celebrity. Now however, he doesn't seem to have any fat left in his body, he's all muscle and healthy and gorgeous!!

Oh dear... Roll Eyes

1st: I never meant calling him in a mean way.
2nd: I'm gorda (feminin for 'gordo') so I could've never been mean -otherwise I'd have been disrespecting (?) myself.
3rd: Gordo was fluffy and all squeezable a couple of months ago, before the tour started.... You can't deny that! And on the ultimate tour... Roll Eyes
4th: I really don't think he'ss 'all muslce'... Roll Eyes Wink hug

----

And Kumikito! Mad for you!

Oh, we need to talk... I'm off to work now but I'll be bakc for a while in around 4 hours...!
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2008, 4:48 pm

anyz wrote:

Oh dear... Roll Eyes

2nd: I'm gorda (feminin for 'gordo') so I could've never been mean -otherwise I'd have been disrespecting (?) myself.
3rd: Gordo was fluffy and all squeezable a couple of months ago, before the tour started.... You can't deny that! And on the ultimate tour... Roll Eyes

----

Oh, we need to talk... I'm off to work now but I'll be bakc for a while in around 4 hours...!

Hey Anyz, please don't take me too seriously, I love Gaz and maybe it came out a bit too rough, I guess I got carried away, if only we had voice messages here I guess we can tell from our tone of voice if we're kidding or not. It's all in fun and humour I hope... hug Maybe I felt defensive too cos I had weight problems for several years now, but we're all in the same boat, I wish we weren't and that everyone had the body they wanted!

Of course I can't deny he was all cuddly and cute, esp. when they reformed and in the UT, but for BW he got more fit, lost more weight and even his face looks thinner (very clear with his jawline), I actually preferred him a teeny bit chubbier as in UT with a more round face, but it's great for him that he's fit and happy, whatever makes him happy, I'm ok with...

peace again hug ...
Back to top Go down
Liz
Probably Has No Life
Probably Has No Life
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2008, 5:08 pm

anyz wrote:
Elizabeth wrote:
anyz wrote:

Gawd... Hot

what or who is Gordo???

Roll Eyes
Here goes that story.

Oh dear... Roll Eyes

----

1st: I knew that...
2nd: You are not gorda. You are gorgeous, and so is Gary Grin
3rd: He was cuddly. I like my Gary a bit cuddly, but he's gorgeous any way.
4th: Well....just cos you like the one who's all short and probably doesn't weigh 150 lbs soaking wet... Roll Eyes

I'll stop hijacking your thread now, Kumiko....please write a sequel?? Grin Laugh
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2008, 5:13 pm

Elizabeth wrote:
anyz wrote:

Oh dear... Roll Eyes

----

4th: Well....just cos you like the one who's all short and probably doesn't weigh 150 lbs soaking wet... Roll Eyes

I'll stop hijacking your thread now, Kumiko....please write a sequel?? Grin Laugh

Well I haven't met you Anyz, so I wouldn't describe you as gorda either, I just hate the word fat, it's not politically correct! Each of us has the write to describe their body as they like... and I try my best not to judge people on their appearances, as I dont' want them doing the same to me... and I won't invade your thread again Kumiko!
Back to top Go down
Bravissima
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
Bravissima

Number of posts : 3239
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2008, 5:51 pm

How hot was that!!!! Shower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2008, 9:04 pm

Wow - you can come out from under the chair now! No need to hide!

I thought that was amzingly written! Thanks for the heads up and pointing me in the right direction - tis so long since I've been in here I wouldn't have found it otherwise!

Phew... I allready had a cold shower earlier (for no other reason than the hot water ran out) but this time i'll just forget the hot tap all together... And on the night hubby is away - damn!

My turn to hide now as I'm not sure it should have a sequel... it's a heck of a fic to live up to... not that you can't do it or aren't capable but sometimes it's just best not to mess with perfection!Hide
Back to top Go down
evilgeniuslady
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
evilgeniuslady

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2008, 9:14 pm

Thank you Tina and Bea.

As for the hijackers... Don't worry, I find it highly entertaining that you can have conversations over here in my thread and I welcome them!

As for Gary-Gordo.
I like him anyway he comes, preferably in his birthday suit.
I like the chubby Gary cause there is more to cuddle, but I love the thin, mean muscley Gary too. He looks fit as hell, although I know its not all muscle, that bit of roundness really suits him.
Back to top Go down
Anyz
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Anyz

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2008, 9:21 pm

Hey Anyz, please don't take me too seriously, I love Gaz and maybe it came out a bit too rough, I guess I got carried away, if only we had voice messages here I guess we can tell from our tone of voice if we're kidding or not. It's all in fun and humour I hope... hug Maybe I felt defensive too cos I had weight problems for several years now, but we're all in the same boat, I wish we weren't and that everyone had the body they wanted!

Of course I can't deny he was all cuddly and cute, esp. when they reformed and in the UT, but for BW he got more fit, lost more weight and even his face looks thinner (very clear with his jawline), I actually preferred him a teeny bit chubbier as in UT with a more round face, but it's great for him that he's fit and happy, whatever makes him happy, I'm ok with...

peace again hug ...

Oh hun... don't worry please! Whenever I roll my eyes (or insert this 'Roll Eyes' ) I'm doing it in a 'Evil Laugh' way -I guess that we haven't talked to each other too often -if we had you would know what I mean! Wink

And I know what you mean about the tone...! Roll Eyes (Evil Laugh there) I had this huge issue on a forum cuz they were saying that I was 'misunderstanding what the real meaning of my words were' ... Roll Eyes Yeh, right... they were being so mean to me! *narrows eyes*

Aaaaaaaaaanyways, I just wanted to make it clear: I didn't take your post as offensive and I hope none of you have taken the 'gordo' thingie as offensive too cuz it wasn't! Sad

Peace out...! Laugh

hug
Back to top Go down
Anyz
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Anyz

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2008, 9:25 pm

Elizabeth wrote:

1st: Tongue
2nd: I am -need to lose 30 pounds -told ya already! Wink
3rd: A bit is one thing -in excess is a completely different thingie... I find it quite repulsive (?) when it's in excess... Roll Eyes Well, I find Gordo repulsive -gordo or not... Roll Eyes Wink
4th: Shock Think He may weight 150 pounds soaking wet but Janie's said he's all muscly (? Laugh ) and looking fit...!

Evil

Oh and Poke
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2008, 9:44 pm

I saw a thread on GB TT I think that said that Mark finished a Marathon on Sunday, that's great, I never knew he had that much muscle in his body to endure such a race

Tongue

Hide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Set the Fire to the Third Bar   Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Set the Fire to the Third Bar
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TT FanFiccer Laydees :: Completed Fanfics-
Jump to:  

Best to sign up with Laydee(Username) as a lot of names will be already taken. For example, I am LaydeeEmz.
Signing up will give you coloured text options and can upload your own avatar/icon image.
Click link to open in new tab.