TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blue Balls

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
evilgeniuslady
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
evilgeniuslady

Number of posts : 1995
Fave Member : Gary all the way baby!
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Blue Balls Empty
PostSubject: Blue Balls   Blue Balls Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 1:49 pm

This strictly only for fun, I don’t care one way or the other which way Gary swings. It’s none of my business. He’s still my Gary. ;)

Any reference to Take That or their families, and any event, location that may fit their real locations or connection between them and the fictional characters is purely coincidental.

Blue Balls

The look on his face gave him away. Though his eyes pointed to the floor and not looking directly at mine, I could see that he was sorry. His jaw was set, clenched. His brow furrowed, eyebrows drawn together looking angry at himself. There was so much pressure on him and it had been spare of the moment thing. Had he realised I was totally against the idea, he may never have gone ahead with it. (Then again, who really knew what went on in Gary’s head, he was always thinking.) But alas, I wasn’t there. I was working, and not answering my phone. Of course, he couldn’t have waited.
I stared at him, my jaw wide from shock. I had absolutely no idea whatsoever that he felt that way. Obviously it hadn’t been an issue when we got together. It seemed to be the last thing on our minds when our lips melted against each other, followed by our bodies. Hot naked skin glistening beads of sweat as the temperature warmed underneath the sheets. Those were some nights to remember. Every part of me wanted him, the feel of his solid manhood sliding in and out of my core as I bit my lip to stop myself screaming his name so the whole neighbourhood could hear. Some memories, I thought.
So why, how could he betray me in such a way? At exactly what point would he have brought it up. If it wasn’t for the fact that I’d read it in the papers first, perhaps I’d never have found out. I wish I hadn’t. Our life could’ve gone on, happily unknowing and unaware of where his heart lay, at least for another few years until the next General Election Campaign. Perhaps that’s when he was hoping to tell me. Four years down the line when I was in too deep and his political views were a non issue. However, this was too soon for me. I wasn’t sure I was ready to become a Tory’s Girl.
“Can we ever get passed this?” He asked his voice just above a whisper. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t know you felt so strongly.”
“I didn’t know you were that way inclined,” I replied. My voice almost matched his soft tones. “I guess I should’ve known though. Tory’s being blue and all... kinda makes sense.” My voice dropped even lower, “I...”
He moved closer to me, dropped to his knees and glanced up. “Would it make any difference if I told you I was just doing it to promote Take That’s next album and to take the lime light from Mark?”
I lifted my eyes to look into his, wondering if he was telling the truth, or if he was just saying it to lessen the blow. “You’re definitely going ahead with the album then? Despite the...” I wanted to say despite Mark’s problems, but I didn’t think it was fair to blame him for the hold up. I loved Mark like a brother and despite what he was going through, I totally supported him.
“Sure, it’s only a small step back,” Gary said. It seemed he knew what I was thinking, without me having to spell it out.
“But what are we going to do now? If the Paps get a hold of the fact that I’m a Democrat, surely there’s going to be earth wind and fire in the press, it’s gonna be Iceland all over again.”
He laughed. His shoulders shook as did his stomach as he tried to keep a straight face, seeing that I wasn’t laughing. “Oh babe, you do over exaggerate. How the hell they gonna find out? It’s not like they know about us now, and if they did find out, all you have to do is keep mum. I can’t believe you’re a Dem... that’s... almost orange....” he snickered.
“Don’t even go there...” I warned.
Anyway, I was good at that. I could be discreet. We’d known about Mark’s problems along time before the paper’s got hold of the story, and I still didn’t say a word to the journalists. As far as they were concerned, I was just a friend of the family. Had they known I was more than that to Gary, they would have been all over us too, but we managed to keep it our little secret.
“You don’t hate me, do you?” Gary asked eventually.
“How could I hate you?” I said, my expression softening. The anger I had felt at first when I first confronted him was slowly dissipating. I’d let go of the paper now, it sat on the floor, it’s pages buckling from the weight as it sat tented.
“I don’t want this little insignificant thing to come between us. It doesn’t change who I am, I’m still the man you met and fell in love with a couple years ago.” He went on.
I remembered that man, and god did I ever fall for him. He was right, he hadn’t changed a bit. I just was shocked. I’d never been out with a Tory before.
“Well, I can get over that, but!”
“Uh-Oh...”
He knew that tone of voice, and knew that he would have to pay big time to make it up to me. It wasn’t often I got upset with him. It was hard to get upset when he pulled that sad puppy face.
“What do you want me to do, babe... Anything...”
“Anything?”
“Your wish is my command...”
“Hmmm...” My smile grew as I contemplated my evil plan. “Well... first you can take me upstairs, cause I want to know what it’s like to make love to a Tory!Boy. Then you can wash the dishes, and make dinner...”
My list grew and grew. Oh. I was gonna make him pay.
As he turned, I swung my hand down. The squeal exuding from him was proof of how hard my hand came in contact with his arse. “Come on big boy, I haven’t got much time, I gotta go to work soon...” I giggled.

The End.

Last edited by evilgeniuslady on Fri 07 May 2010, 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myheadisclear.net16.net/index.html
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

Number of posts : 16420
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Blue Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Balls   Blue Balls Icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 1:57 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh

I love it!!!! Clap Clap

and very current with the political affairs going on Laugh

Back to top Go down
evilgeniuslady
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
evilgeniuslady

Blue Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Balls   Blue Balls Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 4:25 pm

Thanks hunni. Just a little something to get me back into the swing of things. Grin
Back to top Go down
marfen
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
marfen

Number of posts : 6357
Fave Member : The Barlow
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Blue Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Balls   Blue Balls Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 5:12 pm

Laugh Laugh Laugh Love it!!

Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
evilgeniuslady
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
evilgeniuslady

Blue Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Balls   Blue Balls Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 5:25 pm

pmsl! Thanks hunni Kiss
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

Number of posts : 11964
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Blue Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Balls   Blue Balls Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 6:46 am

Blue Balls 641414 Blue Balls 641414 Blue Balls 641414 Blue Balls 641414 Blue Balls 641414

Very good! Blue Balls 979895

Nice one hun Blue Balls 683647 Welcome back Blue Balls 790714 Blue Balls 679766
Back to top Go down
http://beaudy.ephpbb.com/index.htm
evilgeniuslady
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
evilgeniuslady

Blue Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Balls   Blue Balls Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 6:16 am

Awww thank you so much Lara. Glad you liked this little fun one shot. It just hit me and I had to write it. I thought it would help me get back into the swing of things Grin
Back to top Go down
marfen
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
marfen

Number of posts : 6357
Fave Member : The Barlow

Blue Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Balls   Blue Balls Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 2:55 pm

evilgeniuslady wrote:
Awww thank you so much Lara. Glad you liked this little fun one shot. It just hit me and I had to write it. I thought it would help me get back into the swing of things Grin

That's what I've told Lara to do, write a oneshot to get her writing going again. We've missed you both around here y'know. Wink

Oh and Poke Poke that's one each!

Laugh
Back to top Go down
evilgeniuslady
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
evilgeniuslady

Blue Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Balls   Blue Balls Icon_minitimeWed 19 May 2010, 9:10 am

pmsl!
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange

Blue Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Balls   Blue Balls Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 11:20 am

Laugh Laugh Laugh Clap
Back to top Go down
evilgeniuslady
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
evilgeniuslady

Blue Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Balls   Blue Balls Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 12:32 pm

Thanks Karen for reading!
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange

Blue Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Balls   Blue Balls Icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 1:18 pm

I was looking for a oneshot to read. Thought I'd stop by since I haven't been round these parts for a while.

Grin
Back to top Go down
evilgeniuslady
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
evilgeniuslady

Blue Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Balls   Blue Balls Icon_minitimeSat 14 Aug 2010, 12:43 pm

well thanks hunni, glad you chose my place to stop at, it has missed the likes of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blue Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Balls   Blue Balls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Balls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TT FanFiccer Laydees :: Completed Fanfics-
Jump to:  

Best to sign up with Laydee(Username) as a lot of names will be already taken. For example, I am LaydeeEmz.
Signing up will give you coloured text options and can upload your own avatar/icon image.
Click link to open in new tab.