TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November

Go down 
+2
karenc
Mary
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeTue 03 Nov 2009, 1:22 pm

Loose Women special on Monday 9th November - Robbie will be co-presenting. ITV - 12.30 Grin
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 11:08 am

Quote :
obbie Williams has agreed to be grilled for his comeback television interview by ITV's Loose Women.

The singer, 35, snubbed big names with bigger audiences after saying he was a fan of the daytime show, which has one to two million viewers.

He claimed last year that he fancied the Loose ladies and would "sleep with them" if he didn't have a girlfriend.

Robbie, watched by over 14 million on The X Factor last month, is said to have struck up a friendship with Denise Welch, who may have got him on it. An ITV source said: "Robbie knows he'll have a fun time with the women."

He will be the sole guest on Monday at 12.30pm with presenters Denise, Kate Thornton, Carol McGiffin and Sherrie Hewson and will also sing new tune You Know Me.

Daytime controller Fiona Keenaghan said: "We're rather excited at the prospect of turning Robbie loose for the day and promise to be gentle."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv-entertainment/2009/11/03/robbie-let-loose-with-itv-s-ladies-115875-21793918/
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 11:15 am

I can't wait for this it's going to be so funny!!

Laugh Laugh Laugh

Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 12:07 pm

I thought this was amusing Laugh

Quote :
A sneak peek at how it'll go when Robbie Williams appears on Loose Women By Polly Hudson 5/11/2009

Robbie Williams is going on Loose Women to plug his album: Here’s a sneak peek at how it will go…

Andrea McLean: “… coming up later, feminine wipes – which ones are right for you? But now – a huge exclusive. Ladies and ladies, making his big comeback, here, in – basically – his first UK TV performance is… ROBBIE WILLIAMS!”

Robbie (with cheeky grin): “Well hellooo, ladies.”

Andrea: “Robbie, what’s it like being back?”

Robbie: (cheeky grin): “I’ve been away for three years so being in the spotlight again, it’s a big change…”

Lynda Bellingham: “Like the menopause? Ooh we know all about that, ladies, don’t we, eh?”

Sherrie Hewson: “I’ll say! By ’eck, do we ever!”

Denise Welch: “Hic!”

Jane McDonald: “Is he going to sing Angels? I love that one, I do. Used to sing that on t’ship. Sing Angels, Robbie, go on!”

Robbie (cheeky grin): “Well I’m really here to talk about my new album…”

Carol McGiffin: “I’ve heard the album, Rob. I listened to it with my toyboy – who is nine years younger than you! Ha! We’re at it like rabbits! All the time! Phwoooaaaar!”

Jane: “What’s she like, eh? I ’ope me mam’s not watching! Ooh I’m blushing now, me!”

Lynda: “Sure it’s not a hot flush, dear?”

Denise: “Hic!”

Andrea: “So what did you get up to in the three years you took off?”

Robbie (cheeky grin): “Well, actually, I got really into investigating UFO sightings…”

Carol: “I saw an Unidentified Flying Object last night Robbie.”

Robbie (cheeky grin): “Really?”

Carol: “Yeah – in my bedroom! It was my toy-boy’s pants! That’s how quickly I had them off him! GRRRRRRR! I’m a cougar!”

Jane: “Oh, Robbie, what’s she like, eh? What’s she like?”

Robbie (cheeky grin): “I had hoped I’d be able to talk about my new album…”

Jane: “Ooh! GET HIM!”

Carol: “Oh, bossing us about like the little women you see us as, are you? Trying to tell us what to do? Well we won’t stand for it!”

Robbie (cheeky grin): “I’m sorry, but this is ridiculous. I’m off.”

Robbie leaves.

Carol: “SEXIST!”

Lynda: “Let’s wait for him in the car park afterwards…”

Jane: “Yeah, I reckon I could take him. At this point, I’ve probably got more male hormones in me than he has.”

Sherrie: “Girl Power, Sista! You go, girl!”

Denise: “Hic!”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/11/05/a-sneak-peek-at-how-it-ll-go-when-robbie-williams-appears-on-loose-women-115875-21798281/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 9:54 am

Quote :
Loose Women audience cancelled for Robbie Williams 'mates' EXCLUSIVE by Stephen Martin 8/11/2009

TV ticket row on Loose Women studio filled with Robster fans

The entire audience for a TV show with Robbie Williams was dumped at the last minute…so the singer could fill the studio with his fans.

Robbie, 35, is guest of honour on ITV1’s Loose Women tomorrow for an hour-long special during which he’ll showcase his new single.

But the original 90-strong audience, which had been invited earlier, was suddenly scrapped to make way for cheering members of Robbie’s fan club.

Frantic phone calls and emails telling the first audience they were scrapped went out on October 29, citing “reasons beyond our control”.

At that stage the audience didn’t know Robbie was the guest – but producers feared anything less than a frenzied welcome might unsettle the singer.

Four days later Robbie announced his Loose Women appearance on his official fan club website and Facebook page, offering tickets to fans who applied by email, quoting the term “RobFan”.

Claire Smith, 31, of Cheshunt, Herts, was in the original audience – and was astonished to find out why she’d been cancelled. She said: “It’s a fiasco. I got a voicemail on my phone to say I was cancelled, then an email to confirm it.

"When I found out why, I phoned to complain and was told a condition of Robbie’s appearance is that the audience is filled with his fans.”

By the time Claire found out about the tickets being offered on Robbie’s website, they had all gone. “The crazy thing is that I’m a huge Robbie fan, “ she said. “People in a Loose Women audience are not likely to hate him, are they?”

An ITV spokeswoman said: “We’re sorry for any disappointment felt by audience members originally booked to attend the show.” She said producers decided an audience made up exclusively of Robbie fans would make a “better atmosphere”.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/11/08/robbie-williams-audience-cancelled-115875-21805340/

Posted this in Rob's media thread aswell but i think its more relevent here, its a shame because its bad press for him
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 10:50 am

Yeh, it's a shame that it's bad press. But i guess a) Loose Women tickets are free so people aren't loosing out on money and b) i can see why he/his people wanted to have an audience full of his fans after recent things like the X Factor and Proms - the comparison between the two shows what a difference an audience of 'randoms' vs his own fans played in the performance as a whole IMO.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Slightly Obsessed
Slightly Obsessed
Aurora

Number of posts : 8207
Fave Member : I refuse to choose.
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 10:50 am

A couple of contradictions going on there.

Quote :
producers feared anything less than a frenzied welcome might unsettle the singer.

Quote :
a condition of Robbie’s appearance is that the audience is filled with his fans

Quote :
producers decided an audience made up exclusively of Robbie fans would make a “better atmosphere

So which was it? His people, or the producers?

Either way, I've said it a couple of times recently - he needs new people. He has changed, and he needs to change those around him, because it must be impossible for them not to see the 'old' Robbie.

Thanks Marc.
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 10:58 am

Aurora wrote:

Either way, I've said it a couple of times recently - he needs new people. He has changed, and he needs to change those around him, because it must be impossible for them not to see the 'old' Robbie.

Thanks Marc.

I guess that's a fair point. He has changed and the wa he wants to work now is completely different to how he would have wanted things before...

Ok so if it's true (which I'm assuming it is) then it's not exactly good press but I suppose in the week his album is out all publicity is good publicity, right? Shrug
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 12:21 pm

Not long to go Hyper He looks lovely on the promo they just showed Clap Clap

I hope they don't eat him alive Laugh And they had better give him his own Loose Women mug Strop Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Bravissima
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
Bravissima

Number of posts : 3239
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 12:27 pm

Here comes the foreigner! What´s this show about? Is it big there? I hope is on youtube soon! (Im kinda sick of dubbed interviews to languages I cant understand!)
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 12:28 pm

It's a day time chat show where a bunch of women chat about different subjects. Rob said in an interview a while back that he loved it so i was expecting him to be on at some point Laugh
Back to top Go down
Bravissima
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
Bravissima

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 12:30 pm

Mary wrote:
It's a day time chat show where a bunch of women chat about different subjects. Rob said in an interview a while back that he loved it so i was expecting him to be on at some point Laugh

Thanks sweetie, looking forward to the youtube stuff
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 12:45 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Love Love Love Love Love Love Love

He looks a bit scared Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Bravissima
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
Bravissima

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 12:48 pm

Mary wrote:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Love Love Love Love Love Love Love

He looks a bit scared Laugh Laugh Laugh

Mmm you gonna kill me with your comments till i can see it!
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 12:55 pm

He just did a Rudebox-era impression of himself Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Bravissima
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
Bravissima

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 12:56 pm

Mary wrote:
He just did a Rudebox-era impression of himself Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Mmmmmmm wonder what is it like!
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 1:21 pm

Fans in the audience had bunny ears! And now Rob's wearing them Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 1:26 pm

One word to describe that: ADORABLE! Love Love Clap
Back to top Go down
Bravissima
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
Bravissima

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 1:28 pm

Mary wrote:
Fans in the audience had bunny ears! And now Rob's wearing them Laugh Laugh

I knew the bunny thing was gonna be a hit!! Laugh

Mary I need your help, will send ya a PM about sth in a second!
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 2:08 pm

I haven't seen this yet! Damn work interrupting my viewing time Strop

Laugh
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Slightly Obsessed
Slightly Obsessed
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 7:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Lene
Probably Has No Life
Probably Has No Life
Lene

Number of posts : 2494
Fave Member : Howard
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 7:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Aurora
Slightly Obsessed
Slightly Obsessed
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 8:00 pm

Lene wrote:
Just watched it all on youtube.. Never heard 'You Know Me' before that.. Really lovely song! Clap

pt 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf90qmsMdaw

pt 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJR8SfzQOBY

pt 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4-tpRwiLHA

pt 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5z3WlJ-GSE

pt 5: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oLxfSNnJrM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oLxfSNnJrM[/quote[/url]]

I'll watch it on sky+ later - but I love You Know Me too. Gorgeous song. That and Morning Sun. Bloody lovely.
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 8:26 pm

Aurora wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXsrT3dfMpA&feature=player_embedded

Backstage. Very chatty bless him.

Fucking weirdos would some alot of them up pretty well Shut Up Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 8:42 pm

Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Loose-10

ADORABLE! Love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November   Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loose Women Robbie Special - Monday 9th November
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next