TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October

Go down 
+8
jor
maddimouse
elaine 79
Janie
marfen
Mary
Zouba
karenc
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange
Registration date : 2008-02-01

What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Empty
PostSubject: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 1:53 pm

Hi Laydees Wave

The first part of this will be posted at some point today Grin

Last edited by karenc on Wed 14 Oct 2009, 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

Number of posts : 16420
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 2:10 pm

Hyper Hyper Hyper

i missed those hilarious adventures Grin
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 3:11 pm

Here it is Laydees, the next installment of the "What happens in..." series

Same as before, the oneshot is quite long so I'm posting in three parts Grin

I should give Mazza a mention, cos she helped me out quite a bit with this oneshot, with suggestions and ideas and checking it over as I was going along Death Hug hug . Thanks to Lara, who proof read it too Grin Death Hug

What happens in Manchester…

Part 1

We were only doing one concert in Manchester and it hadn’t been planned from the start; Mazza was sharing a room at the Travelodge and I was in a small hotel on the outskirts of the city centre. Marijke had arrived at the Travelodge to meet us and, after deciding to take a trip to the Trafford Centre, we headed to Pizza hut for some food and a gossip.

“So how’s tour been so far for you girls?” Marijke asked causing us to look at each other and snigger.

“It’s been good! Slumming it in cheap hotels and hanging around outside venues and hotels all day, but good all the same.” Mazza nodded trying not to laugh.

“Do we know where they’re staying in Manc?” Ruthie asked.

“I’m not sure but if we find out we’ll pass it on.” I smiled and continued eating my food.

After we had finished and had a good giggle we made our way to Selfridges for a wander round.

“They’ve got some really nice stuff in here!” Mazza commented as we wandered around the underwear section.

“I bet Gary would love me in this!” Marijke joked picking up a black lacy bra and knickers with suspenders causing us to whistle making her blush. She decided that she liked the bra and knickers and found a top as we were browsing too. “Ok I’m gonna try these on!” she went off to the fitting room followed by Mazza who was also trying on some stuff.

Outside the fitting room I was stood on my own. Ruthie had gone off in search of hats and I was flicking through a magazine to pass the time.

“Anything interesting in there?” someone asked peering over the top of my magazine. Looking up I saw Jason grinning back at me.

“Nah, just some article about this ancient boy band who still think they’ve got it and are taking over the town for a few days” I giggled.

“Less of the ancient!!” he pouted taking the magazine from my hands “What you doing here?”

“Well we’re in a shopping centre, so you work it out” I rolled my eyes.

“I meant why are you standing outside the men’s fitting room? Trying to perve were ya?”

“The men’s fitting room…” I looked up and burst out laughing “Houston, we may have a problem” I laughed looking at the confusion on Jason’s face and just as I was about to explain a scream came from the fitting room…

Inside, Marijke had just stepped out of her clothes and was trying on the underwear she had picked up, posing in front of the mirror and liking very much what she saw. As she did a twirl in front of the mirror the curtain opened.

“Gaz what do you think of this shirt?”

Marijke looked up and let out a scream before picking up her handbag and taking a swing at the man stood in front of her.

“Where do you get off coming into ladies fitting rooms?! That's how you get your kicks is it? Go perve on someone else!!” she yelled and with one mighty swing of her handbag she had knocked the man to the ground. When she finally stopped shouting she stopped to look and realised who it was.

“OH MY GOD!!!”

“I’m really sorry.” Mark finally spoke up. “I thought Gaz was in there, I mean clearly he isn’t now, but he was before and…”

“Mark what the hell is going on?” Gary asked as he appeared behind him, spotted him on the floor and then looked to Marijke who was standing in the black lacy underwear her mouth so wide open she could catch flies.

“I thought you were still in there Gaz...but you’re out here so obviously you weren’t...”

“Obviously!” Gary smirked just as Jason and I came in, suspecting what had happened.

“What’s going on?” Mazza asked as she opened the curtain of the dressing room next to Marijke’s. She paused for a second realising Mark was on the floor and Gary was stood there ogling Marijke in her underwear.

“Mark walked in on…sorry luv I didn’t catch your name.” he turned looking at Marijke who was still too stunned to speak.

“It’s Marijke.” I said smiling, answering for Marijke who still looked rather stunned.

“Well Mark walked in on Marijke, thinking I was in there and now you’ve caused a scene and people are looking!! All I wanted to do was buy a shirt without being bloody papped, Mark!” he rolled his eyes and leant back against the wall.

“Sorrreeee! But if you had told me you’d left I wouldn’t have walked in on a half naked woman would I?”

“You should have called out or something then not just barged in!!” Marijke said, having finally found her voice.

“Sorry luv, I suppose it’s partly my fault too! We’ll leave you to sort yourself out.” he looked her up and down causing her to blush and cover herself up with the curtain.

“Right…fine…I mean…yeah ok then” she muttered and, after quickly looking Gary up and down too, closed the curtain on everyone. She leant back against the fitting room wall and closed her eyes as the image of Gary flashed before her. She’d noticed his flies were undone and had imagined slipping her hand inside…she could feel her cheeks flushing and then opened the curtain causing everyone to stop talking and turn to look at her.

“Err…excuse me Gary…your, well I wasn’t looking deliberately, but your…” she gestured.

“Come on spit it out luv” he grinned.

“Well, your flies are undone” she blushed as he looked down and quickly closed the zip “One of you has already been exposed in the press, don’t want it happening to you too!” she looked at Mark, turning her nose up at him and then closed the curtain once more. After she had tried to compose herself and had only just managed a voice came from the other side of the door.

“Excuse me luv?”

“Yes…“ she said sticking her head round the curtain.

“You do realise you’re in the gents fitting room?”

“WHAT?!” she asked, her eyes wide as she felt her face get gradually hotter aagain and begin to flush once more.

“Yeah, I did wonder when you would realise that!” I giggled and looked at the confusion on her and Mary’s face.

“Maybe now that you’re here I could offer you some help Mary?” Mark winked and went to step in beside her.

“Maybe you can stop acting like an idiot and leave us to get sorted here! What were you doing just going into an occupied changing room? Anyone could have been in there or is that how you get your kicks?!?”

“What? I told you; I thought it was Gaz and excuse me but I wouldn’t get my kicks by walking in on random MEN in fitting rooms, women maybe but not men!” he giggled and looked at Jason who was shaking his head.

“Right that’s it! Can you all get out so that we can get changed please!?” Mazza shouted looking directly at Mark.

“But it’s the blokes changing room and I’m half naked here!!”

“Well you’ve been papped having sex in Jason’s car so if someone see’s you with no top on it’s not the end of the world is it?” Mary snapped.

Marijke glared at him before turning and closing the curtain behind her as everyone else laughed and watched as Mark struggled to get his top over his head, stumbling out of the changing room and bumping right into a rack of hats which fell over leaving him buried underneath!! He emerged from the pile of hats with one on each foot and a bowler hat perched on his head.

“Death by hat avalanche, that would be the way to go eh?” he grinned before freeing himself from his hat mountain.

“Come on Mark, stop being so childish and let’s go before we get mobbed by fans!” Gary pulled him up and dragged him off.

“Karen I’ll see you later yeah?” Jason winked passing me a piece of paper as he trailed off behind the others.

“He’ll see you later?!” Marijke asked with a raised eyebrow

“Apparently so” I grinned and then walked off ahead of the others as Mary ran to catch up with me before saying she was heading back to the Travelodge and she’d see me and Ruthie later when we’d finished our shopping.

---

Back at the Travelodge, Mary let herself into her room; slamming the door behind her and throwing herself down on her bed. She was still mad at Mark for them getting papped in Jason’s car and after today she was even more mad but at the same time she really wanted to call him and get him here right now. No, she had the upper hand here and if he wanted to make it up to her then he could grovel like hell. An hour later there was a knock on the door, assuming it was Ruthie and that she’d maybe lost her key she got up top open it tutting.

“Next time you forget…what are you doing here?”

“I came to apologise, I am sorry you know! Ok it was stupid us using Jason’s car. And I’m sorry I made a big thing about it and people have been teasing you ever since…I really am! And I promise to never mention it again...but please don’t be mad at me...” he looked at her with his puppy dog eyes and a big grin splashed across his face, for a minute she was tempted to pull him inside.

“Piss off Mark!!” Slamming the door shut, she went back to watching TV.

On the other side of the door Mark stood there with a shocked face and let out a sigh, turning to walk back down the corridor, his head down and his shoulders low. Not noticing that someone was walking towards him, he walked straight into Ruthie who tutted and carried on strutting past.

“Mark, what are you doing here?” I asked, seeing Mark heading towards me.

“I was trying to apologise to Mary, but she told me to piss off and slammed the door in my face!” he frowned, he looked so lost and confused.

“Oh..”

“Oh?! Is that all you have to say?! You need to help me Kazza!! Tell me what I can do to make it up to her!”

“I honestly thought she’d be over it by now…look let her get a good night’s sleep and try again tomorrow ok? If all else fails then come back with a can of Irn Bru for her, you know that’s a sure fire way to her heart!!” I laughed, giving him a kiss on the cheek before disappearing inside the room.

It had already been decided that I was staying here tonight, rather than go back to my hotel and we were having a girly night. Just as we were dancing around the room to some cheesy pop from Mary’s iPod, my phone alerted me to a text.

Why didn’t you come and see me?

It was from Jay...

Kinda busy with other stuff…if you’re that desperate you could come here and dance to some cheesy pop and have a face mask put on…

Cheesy pop and face masks, that’s what you’re blowing me out for? Wouldn’t you rather come here?

Jason Orange :0 Go to bed and I might see you tomorrow!! Sweet dreams x x

Oh they will be, I’ll be dreaming of what I should be doing to you! J x x

I put my phone back down on the table with a smile and we sat and flicked through the rubbish that was on TV, had a few drinks and then finally went to bed feeling a little tipsy.

---

The following day the lads had a concert and Jason had been sending me flirty texts all morning, asking where we were and what we were doing. I told him we were in the queue and we’d maybe see them later. He still didn’t understand why people wanted to queue up for concerts at 10am when they weren’t on stage until 8.30pm. We had just about gotten ourselves comfy in the queue when I turned to my left and my jaw almost fell to the floor, on noticing my face Mazza sat up and fixed her black fluffy cowboy hat which had almost fallen off her head. When her eyes reached the person mine were fixed on she froze to the spot.

“That’s…I mean it can’t…nah we’re being daft...”

“Bloody hell he’s Rob’s double” I muttered trying not to make it blatantly obvious that I was staring.

“He has a fair few impersonators, but he’s gotta be one of the best ones. He’s got the tattoos and everything.!' Mazza whispered.

Looking behind his ear, I saw that he even had a letter in the same style as the one that Robbie had. A while later, after we had managed a few sneaky pics of him and we’d had a lengthy discussion about him, I decided to text a picture of him to Jason along with a line which said “Look who is queuing for your gig! *lol*”

I had been sat texting Jason for a while, looking up I realised that Mary wasn’t there.

“Ruthie, where did Mazza go?”

“I dunno, toilet or shop or something. I didn’t quite catch what she said...” Ruthie shrugged as she applied more sunscream.

“That’s helpful” I sniggered and then sent Mazza a text asking where she was…
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 3:23 pm

Well you know i love it Clap

Quote :
“Right that’s it! Can you all get out so that we can get changed please!?” Mazza shouted looking directly at Mark.

“But it’s the blokes changing room and I’m half naked here!!”

“Well you’ve been papped having sex in Jason’s car so if someone see’s you with no top on it’s not the end of the world is it?” Mary snapped.

hehe Laugh
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 3:31 pm

how posh, shopping at Selfridges, and in the men's changing rooms WAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

poor Marijke, so embarassed, at least she didn't punch her favourite man, and i'd drop dead before telling him his flies are open Blush Blush Blush

but then maybe i love him too much i wouldn't want him to get too embarassed in the street, and what a sexy set it was, lucky her!!

Karen dumping Jay for the night, well that's new!!

and Mazza slamming the door in Mark's face, what's going on in your minds? Laugh Laugh

I love it, great to have this series back, it's always full of surprises, not least, the guys at Travelodge Clap Clap
Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 5:37 pm

Poke Poke
Back to top Go down
marfen
Top of the Stalkers
Top of the Stalkers
marfen

Number of posts : 6357
Fave Member : The Barlow

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 6:43 pm

Confused Confused Confused I can't believe you told everyone what happened! Laugh

Tell you what, that underwear must be magic underwear for me to like what I saw and then to stand there in it in front of everyone! Laugh It's just as well I'd waxed the night before!
Back to top Go down
Janie
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
Janie

Number of posts : 5905
Location : On a Loch with Jason in his wooden boat sailing into the sunset
Fave Member : Jason

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 8:23 pm

So glad to see more of yours and Mary's adventures!

It made me laugh and I can't wait to read more of it Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=625646
elaine 79
May Have No Life
May Have No Life
elaine 79

Number of posts : 1766
Fave Member : Rob/Gary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 10:18 pm

OMG i just snorted i was laughing so much Laugh Laugh

Sean thinks ive gone off my rocker, everyone here will know thats old news though Roll Eyes Laugh

hope theres more soon Karen Kiss
Back to top Go down
maddimouse
Definitely Has No Life
Definitely Has No Life
maddimouse

Number of posts : 3663

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 10:30 pm

Ooooh this was sooo funny!!! Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Hoping for some more very soon!

I really need to go and buy some "special" underwear! Laugh
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 6:22 am

i wanna do some winter lingerie shopping as well Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 12:40 pm

Thank you for the FB Laydees!!! I'm glad to bring a bit of laughter to Fanfic land Laugh

Here's part 2 since you all asked so nicely Grin Death Hug hug

Part 2

Mary’s phone vibrated in her pocket just as Robbie had pulled her in close to him in the shop doorway he had used as an escape from a persistent fan who was sure it was him and not a fake. He raised an eyebrow as the phone vibrated, a cheeky grin gracing his face.

“I…I knew it was you…it looked too convincing to be anyone else…! he eyes were wide 'Bbut the tattoo behind your ear, it’s not right!” she muttered, as she stared up into her eyes, thankful that she didn’t have to move right now. Her legs had almost certainly given up: it was Robie Williams!

“It’s surprisingly easy to change the appearance of a letter when you have a good make up artist.” he winked, his arms were still holding onto her waist and for the first time in a while she was rendered speechless. “You weren’t so quiet earlier when you were discussing me with your friend, I hope whoever you sent the pic to enjoyed it.” he smirked.

“I…sorry but I didn’t think it was you, we thought it was an impersonator or I wouldn’t have taken any pics. Oh God, you’re Robbie Williams!” she blurted out before she felt her cheeks redden and she looked away.

“Last time I checked, I was!” he nodded “I guess you’re a fan then, or are you one of those Take That fans that hate’s my guts?” he frowned.

“Would I be stood here like this if I hated your guts?” Mary asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Right well listen, I need to get back to the queue and you need to promise not to blow my cover. So far everyone thinks I’m an impersonator and I’d like it to stay that way!”

“Why?”

“Coz I don’t want to be hassled...”

“No, I meant why the hell are you in the queue? Couldn’t you just have contacted the guys and told them you were coming, you’ll be telling me you paid for your ticket next!” she laughed.

“I did! And it cost me a bit above, I had to buy it on eBay!”

“What? I mean, I don’t even need to be in the queue, but I’m not famous so that’s different but you…”

“What do you mean you don’t need to be in the queue?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Oh…erm…I’ve already seen the show so I don’t really need to be at the front again! Back to you why are you in the queue?”

“Look if I had been backstage, I’d have wanted to get up there and sing and I know that I can’t do that, this is the guys moment and as much as I would love to get back up there and do something with them this isn’t the appropriate time”

“Right, so you’re gonna go back and sit in the queue then?”

He nodded and looked down into Mary’s eyes, causing her heart to pound in her chest and her legs to go weak.

“You won’t blow my cover will you?” he asked staring at her intensely

“Of course not” she almost managed to utter as he said thanks and bent his head down to place a kiss on her cheek, she turned her head slightly causing his lips to connect with hers at the corner of her mouth and she shivered. As he pushed her back against the wall, his body pressed tight to hers, her phone vibrated in her pocket again.

“You like the vibration then?” he asked cheekily as he stepped back and took her hand leading them back out to the main road as the walked back towards the stadium.

A little further along the road he stopped to use the portaloos that had been set up and while Mary waited as instructed she saw someone she knew heading her direction…Marijke was heading towards her and in a panic she opened the door she had been holding shut for Rob and jumped inside the portaloo.

“You’re a bit forward!” he grinned as Mary jumped inside and Rob was stood there with his pants and trousers down. She realised that she was staring much to Rob’s amusement and she quickly turned to face the other way.

“Sorry…I…I didn’t mean to stare, not that I was staring…oh good grief!” she blushed and wished she could fall down a hole right now.

“Don’t worry about it, if you wanted to see me in all my glory you only had to ask!” Rob chuckled as he covered himself up again and took her hand as they walked back to the queue.

---

The concert was great, as always and we left just before Rule The World started to beat the traffic. We were back at our hotels within half an hour. I had just got changed into my PJ’s when there was a knock at the door and I opened it to find Ruthie standing there.

“Why aren’t you at the Travelodge?” I frowned.

“Mark turned up and I don’t want to watch whatever might happen there!” she said screwing up her face and making a yuk sound. I giggled and opened the door to let her in and we sat down to watch TV for a bit.

Back at the Travelodge Mark had turned up and apologised profusely to Mary and had said that he had a special surprise for her if she’d come back to his hotel with him.

“Is that what they call it nowadays?” she sniggered.

“Hey! I’m trying to be serious here!” he pouted “I went to a lot of trouble to arrange it!”

“Fine, lead the way Mr Owen” she smiled and put her hand in his as he led them downstairs to the car that was waiting for them. Paul opened the door for them to get in and before long they had arrived at the lads hotel. There was still a few fans hanging around outside but they managed to get in the side entrance without too much fuss. As they passed by the bar where the others were sat having a drink, Jason ran up to them.

“Is Karen here too?”

“Nope, I assume she’s at her hotel; I’m only here cos he made me come” Mary rolled her eyes at Mark.

“Right, I think I might need to borrow Paul for a bit!” Jason winked before heading off to find Paul.

Mark took Mary’s hand and led her up to the roof top of the hotel and they stood looking out over the bright lights of Manchester

“It’s a gorgeous night” she sighed “This is lovely!”

“Not as gorgeous as you!” Mark whispered, pulling her closer and tucking a strand of hair behind her ear causing her to blush and look away “Don’t go all shy on me now!”

As she looked away her eye caught sight of the hot tub that was tucked away in the corner.

“It’s all set up if you fancy a dip.” Mark nodded.

“I don’t have a swimming costume with me, you could have told me!”

“Neither do I, but I’ve made sure that we’re not getting disturbed anytime soon, so how about it?” his hands ran down her back to rest on her bum as he looked at her hoping she would agree.

“After what happened in Jay’s car, I’m not so sure!”

“How about if I told you I had filled the hot tub with Irn Bru…would that persuade you?”

“You what?!” she moved over to the hot tub to see the bubbles were orange and maybe he hadn’t been joking. “Oh my God!” she burst out laughing before starting to remove her top and jeans until she was left standing there in her underwear. Mark’s eyes widened and he took the few steps needed so that he was stood in front of her. Stepping into the hot tub she sank under the liquid and very slowly started to remover her bra and pants as Mark stood there watching.

“Come on then, I’m not sitting in here myself” she winked, watching as Mark started to undress hurriedly. His top got caught on his head and for a minute or two his head was stuck in a sleeve, as he thrashed about trying to get untangled all he could hear was Mary’s giggles.

“It’s not funny! I’m blind” he yelled and continued to struggle with the sleeve, eventually managing to set himself free. He looked at Mary and shook his head as she carried on giggling. He started to remove his trousers but the surface was slippy from some water that had splashed out when Mary had stepped in and before he could stop himself his foot had slipped from under him, he tripped on his trouser leg and he stumbled backwards into the hot tub, there was a thud and he disappeared under the water.

“Very funny Mark!” Mary rolled her eyes and waited on him emerging but he didn’t appear “Ok it’s not funny now, this is not how to get me to forgive you!”

There was still no appearance from Mark.

“Mark!!” Panic started to set in and she reached under and pulled him up above the surface as he started to laugh, seeing the look in her face he knew he’d made a mistake, again!

“I’m going Mark, that was NOT funny! Will you never learn!?” she got up out of the tub and went to pick up her clothes, not quite managing to reach the doorway before Mark’s hand snaked around her waist.

“Look I’m sorry I thought it was funny, obviously it wasn’t. Come on we’ve got this place up here to ourselves lets not ruin it!” he stroked the side of her cheek staring into her eyes knowing that she wouldn’t be able to say no.

---

Meanwhile back at my hotel, Ruthie was online doing some research trying to find out where the lads were staying.

“Ruthie, I’ve sent a text. I’ll find out ok just chill out for a bit!”

“How do you know your source will be right though?”

“She’s always right, just sit down and shut up, you’re starting to bug me now” I laughed as I watched her sit down but I could see she was still thinking about it.

“Which hat do you think Gary would prefer?” she asked holding out a couple of hats before trying them on in front of the mirror, for some reason I felt like it was going to be a long night. There was a knock on the door a bit later and Ruthie answered it, her jaw dropped open to start with and then when Jason finally asked if I was there she replied: “Look I have a fucking hat emergency here!!!! Now piss off...Jason!!” she slammed the door shut and I came out of the bathroom asking who was at the door.

“Good question! Why was Jason at your door?” her arms were folded across her chest and her foot tapped on the floor.

“Jason who?”

“Nice try, what the hell is going on?” she asked.

I decided it was time to admit defeat and tell her what had been going on. She sat there nodding and talking when she needed to. “I see, so the important question remains, can you get me a private meeting with Gary?” she grinned.

“Ruthie!!! I can probably introduce you to him…I dunno I’d have to ask Jason but since you slammed the door in his face...”

“Arghh what have I done! I could have ruined my chances of meeting the Barlow!”

Stepping outside, I noticed a car sat at the end of the driveway to the hotel. The window rolled down and Jason’s head popped out.

“Sorry about Ruthie Jay, I was coming out to call you”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah, I wanted to make sure you were ok”

“Really? Well how about you come back to our hotel and you can give me a thorough checking over?”

“Hmm I’m not sure, I mean it’s getting late and I’m tired…”

“How about if I tell you I can get us the rooftop hot tub and I’ll make sure we’re not disturbed?”

He opened the door of the car and got out, turning me so that my back was against the car. Slowly his hand slid down my body, stopping at the hem of my skirt, he quickly checked round about and without any warning, his hand was inside my panties…

“Jason! We can’t do this here” I uttered, squirming against his body.

“Right so you’re coming back to the hotel then I take it?”

I slid out from in front of him and jumped in the car, tapping on the window telling him to hurry up, causing him to laugh at my eagerness.

Getting to the hotel Jason went to the bar and ordered a bottle of champagne to be sent up to the rooftop

“But Sir it’s…”

“Look mate, I know it’s late and all that but there’s a good tip in it for you!” he winked and handed the guy a £20 note.

“But Sir…”

“Don’t push your luck mate!” Jason snapped getting annoyed.

“Fine Sir, one of our waiters will deliver it up there as soon as possible.”

“Thanks.” I smiled and took Jason’s hand as we headed for the rooftop.
Back to top Go down
jor
Part Time Stalker
Part Time Stalker
jor

Number of posts : 4711
Fave Member : HD/JO

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 1:05 pm

This is ridiculous.. My mind is running ahead of myself and I'm giggling at what MIGHT happen Roll Eyes More soon? You know we love it - it's too funny to read anywhere near my son/hubby!
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 1:16 pm

jor wrote:
This is ridiculous.. My mind is running ahead of myself and I'm giggling at what MIGHT happen Roll Eyes More soon? You know we love it - it's too funny to read anywhere near my son/hubby!

Maybe I should start taking peoples suggestions on what they think might happen, just for a giggle Laugh

Yep there's one more part Jo! I'll probably post it tomorrow or Monday!

Thanks for leaving FB hun Grin Kiss
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 2:09 pm

they'll meet upstairs Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Mazza and Robbie, interesting!

Ruthie shutting the door in his face Laugh

can you help her get a date with the Barlow?

I love it
Hyper Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 3:44 pm

Zouba wrote:
[color=blue]they'll meet upstairs Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

It looks like they might do, which could lead to an interesting situation Shut Up Laugh

I don't think Ruthie is gonna get a date with Mr Barlow, cos I have someone else who I want to pair with him in the next oneshot; the London one Wink Grin
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 3:46 pm

can't wait to read it all Hyper Hyper Hyper

oh, and the friendly and obligatory Poke

Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 3:48 pm

Jason needs to listen to people Roll Eyes Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 3:49 pm

Zouba wrote:
can't wait to read it all Hyper Hyper Hyper

oh, and the friendly and obligatory Poke

Laugh Laugh

A friendly Poke Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh Kiss

The third part of this will be up soon, I haven't even started writing the London one yet Hide
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 3:49 pm

Mary wrote:

In this case, he's right not to listen Tongue Angel Laugh
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 3:50 pm

i figured i hadn't poked you for some time Laugh Laugh hug Kiss Kiss

just to confirm that i like it, and wanna read more, you gotta love that more than indifference Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 3:51 pm

karenc wrote:
Mary wrote:

In this case, he's right not to listen Tongue Angel Laugh

Pffft Roll Eyes
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 3:54 pm

I knew Mazza would disagree with you Laugh Laugh

poor lady... mark's gonna need to hide her in the tub behind his body, if they get caught Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 4:25 pm

Zouba wrote:
I knew Mazza would disagree with you Laugh Laugh

poor lady... mark's gonna need to hide her in the tub behind his body, if they get caught Laugh Laugh

She's only disagreeing due to the fact that she has read this and knows what's about to happen Angel Shifty Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 4:27 pm

Don\'t Care Sad Roll Eyes Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October   What Happens In Manchester...  Part 3 14th October Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Happens In Manchester... Part 3 14th October
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next