TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*

Go down 
+7
jor
Janie
Alex
elaine 79
Mary
larajayne
karenc
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
crazyamazona
Full Time Stalker
Full Time Stalker
crazyamazona

Number of posts : 5975
Fave Member : Howard
Registration date : 2008-08-13

So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 12:27 pm

That's what I call a stubborn woman...and man! Grin As the ladies have said, I loved the way you described Rob and I'm glad he didn't give up and got to her at last! Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange
Registration date : 2008-02-01

So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Feb 2009, 10:13 pm

Thanks for reading hun!! Grin hug

I'm glad people are liking the way I wrote Rob, cos I've never really had him as a main character before so wasn't very sure that I would be able to do him justice Roll Eyes
Back to top Go down
Garys chest lover
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Garys chest lover

Number of posts : 765
Fave Member : Gary

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 12:30 pm

I loved this Karen. The slap lol!
Back to top Go down
http://ruletheworld.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Jod
Top Of The Regulars
Top Of The Regulars
Jod

Number of posts : 860
Fave Member : Howard
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 7:53 am

Loved this Karen. I was pmsl at Rob trying not to be arrogant and yet being completely convinced he's irresistible. LOL

FF you definitely had some willpower. Like him or not, I'd have given in back at the bar on the second Knebworth night! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishtakethatfans.com
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 01 Apr 2009, 9:05 am

Thanks Jolene!!

Poor Rob eh? getting a slap for his efforts but a least they paid off in the end Laugh
Back to top Go down
mrsTTowl
Full Time Regular
Full Time Regular
mrsTTowl

Number of posts : 357
Fave Member : The Barlow
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2012, 9:51 pm

karenc wrote:

“Right” he stared back at her, it was clear this wasn’t all aimed at him “Clearly someone has been a wanker to you but could I take you out some time and prove that we’re not all the same?”

OMG OMG OMG OMG he wants to take her out!!! Hyper Hyper Dance Dance Hyper Hyper he clearly likes a challenge cos i'm not sure i'd be bothered after all her brush offs!!!!

karenc wrote:

“You had your chance yesterday Rob and you blew it” she pushed her chair back and got up from the table, grabbing her bag and leaving the room.

Oh for the love of god, what is she on??!?! i'll gladly go in her place!!!

Now missy, get a wriggle on with the second part! i'm itching at the bit here!!! Poke
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 8:02 pm

Part 2 is on the first page, scroll down after the first bit you read Poke Laugh

Roll Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
mrsTTowl
Full Time Regular
Full Time Regular
mrsTTowl

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 8:10 pm

As much as it makes me a dunce, i'm kinda glad i never noticed it at the time...i love the feeling of thinking it's over when it's not really!! Hyper *trots off t read the second part*
Back to top Go down
mrsTTowl
Full Time Regular
Full Time Regular
mrsTTowl

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 8:52 pm

karenc wrote:

Part 2
I stood under the shower thinking about Rob, how his eyes glimmered in the light and looked like they could take you right into his soul, how you could see just enough of his tattoos in the shirt that he was wearing and you were left wanting to see more…how his cheeky smirk made my belly flip and made we want to grin back…No I couldn’t go there and I’d be on my way home in another day and then the feelings I had before of any normal fan would be present and life would go on.

Ah yes that cheeky smirk that makes your belly flip but makes you want to smile back regardless of your utter mortification...i know the one...!! Wink

I'm so glad she let him in in the end; freakin' took her long enough!! Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2012, 8:32 pm

mrsTTowl wrote:
karenc wrote:

Part 2
I stood under the shower thinking about Rob, how his eyes glimmered in the light and looked like they could take you right into his soul, how you could see just enough of his tattoos in the shirt that he was wearing and you were left wanting to see more…how his cheeky smirk made my belly flip and made we want to grin back…No I couldn’t go there and I’d be on my way home in another day and then the feelings I had before of any normal fan would be present and life would go on.

Ah yes that cheeky smirk that makes your belly flip but makes you want to smile back regardless of your utter mortification...i know the one...!! Wink

Sigh Love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*   So Unimpressed, But So In Awe...  (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Unimpressed, But So In Awe... (Robbie Oneshot) *2nd and final part now posted*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2