TT FanFiccer Laydees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Facebook GroupFacebook Group  FAQ/HelpFAQ/Help  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Robbie General News/Media + Chat

Go down 
+23
jor
sam
kadilawei
Bravissima
Aurora
Apfelsine
Hids
Tina
Cookiedoe
Zouba
crazyamazona
Anyz
fayetakethat
Mo
Titti
Emz
Liz
carojilie
elaine 79
karenc
marfen
Mary
larajayne
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

Number of posts : 13196
Fave Member : Robbie with a bit of Mark on the side!
Registration date : 2008-02-01

Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 9:44 pm

I'd prefer to sit on.... no, I won't go there Angel Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

Number of posts : 21868
Fave Member : Mr Orange

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 9:49 pm

Oh I know where you want to go Mazza...

Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 848241 Whistle Shifty Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 9:56 am

Tiny little bit from today's Sun.

Quote :
Brit special, Robbie?

Published: Today
Add a comment (0)

ROBBIE WILLIAMS and fiancée AYDA FIELD head out of LA for the UK to prepare for the big day - the singer collects his Outstanding Contribution gong at the Brit Awards in London in six days.
The handout is the last of the evening and it is traditional for recipients to come up with a pretty special performance to mark it.

Last year the PET SHOP BOYS teamed up with LADY GAGA and the year before that SIR PAUL McCARTNEY delivered an explosive rendition of Live And Let Die.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Rob comes up with.

Meanwhile, brave Brits bosses have signed up COURTNEY LOVE, who's as mad as a box of frogs, to present an award.

She joins a line-up of safe hosts, including CAT DEELEY and DAME SHIRLEY BASSEY.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2847128/Robbie-Williams-aims-for-top-Brits-set-to-mark-gong.html

I can't wait to see him pick up his Outstanding Contribution, the only thing that's making me Bugger is that I'm not actually going to The Brits Roll Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 9:59 am

Yeh, when Rob does his duet with Coldplay, you won't be happy No

Laugh

Sorry hug
Back to top Go down
larajayne
Staff
Staff
larajayne

Number of posts : 11964
Fave Member : Gary
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 10:32 am

Mary wrote:

OMG! Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 485427 undoitundoitnow! Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 58271
Back to top Go down
http://beaudy.ephpbb.com/index.htm
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010, 3:44 pm

Mary wrote:

Laugh

Sorry hug

I'm actually shocked...SHOCKED...that you even dared to go there Confused Strop

That's so not gonna happen anyway Don\'t Care

Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 8:49 am

Hope Bobert has a great Birthday today Grin

Looking forward to seeing him on TV tonight Hyper
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

Number of posts : 16420
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 8:57 am

oh yeah! Happy Birthday Rob!

wasn't he getting married, like this week? or was it a rumour/diversion date? i mean with all the single promo and the Brits, i don't know how he can have a minute's peace
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 9:04 am

The rumour was that he would be getting married tomorrow, but who knows Shrug Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Feb 2010, 10:34 am

Well if the rumours are true, we'll find out soon enough I guess Wink

Happy Birthday to Rob! I hope he's having a good day whatever he's doing Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 12:40 am

Rob was on form tonight on SYTYCD!!

He seemed to be loving it and was quite happy taking the piss out of the people at the front Laugh Laugh Laugh Clap Clap

He looked damn hot too Love Love Love
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 10:03 am

He was brilliant Yes Clap Sigh
Back to top Go down
Tina
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Tina

Number of posts : 11905
Fave Member : Jason...a tinny bit Mark

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010, 10:26 am

and looooooooking soo good Sigh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 1:35 pm

Quote :
Something big is on its way for me and Take That

IT'S the showbiz reunion every pop fan has been hoping for.

And today ROBBIE WILLIAMS confirms for the first time that "something big" is on the way with his old TAKE THAT bandmates.

As we revealed last month, Robbie has been spotted with GARY BARLOW and the lads entering an LA recording studio.

And speaking exclusively to The Sun on the eve of the Brits awards, Robbie dropped the biggest clue yet that a new album is coming.

He said: "I could tell you all about it but they would kill me!

"Let's put it this way, something big is on its way."

Robbie, who has scooped the most awards in the history of the Brits, will receive his 16th when he is presented with the Outstanding Contribution award tomorrow night.

At just 36, the honour puts him in illustrious company. Previous winners include PRINCE, SIR PAIL McCARTNEY and OASIS.

The singer is also in the running for the Best Male and Brits Hits 30 gongs - with the latter given for the best live performance in the show's 30-year history, for his duet with TOM JONES in 1998.

But Robbie, who left Take That to go solo in 1995, declined praise for his own achievements, instead giving all the plaudits to former bandmates Gary, MARK OWEN, HOWARD DONALD, and JASON ORANGE.
Robbie said: "The Best Live Act award has been dropped this year. But Take That would have won it hands down. The Circus tour was just incredible."

An old rivalry will also be re-ignited tomorrow night with Rob's old sparring partners Oasis.

The rock 'n' roll legends, who split last year, are hot favourites to win Best Album of the last 30 years for (What's The Story) Morning Glory?

Oasis frontman LIAM GALLAGHER is expected to attend.

And a sober, drug-free and content Robbie, who famously offered to fight Liam when he received an award in 2000, reckons their verbal sparring is definitely a thing of the past.

He said: "Of the potential winners Oasis definitely deserve it.

"It's been my favourite album of the last 30 years. You can't argue with how fantastic that album is, and if it wins it deserves it.

"We've all grown up a bit so there won't be any trouble."

I interviewed Robbie last year, and he is the happiest he has been for a long time - mainly thanks to stunning fianc�e AYDA FIELD.

The American actress will be in the crowd for her first-ever Brits ceremony, cheering on her future husband.

Which might give him a brief break from baby talk.

Robbie said: "I'm feeling good things. She keeps going on about it and really, really wants one - and I'm coming round to the idea. But it's slowly, slowly, catchy monkey."

When I caught up with Robbie he was racing to rehearsals. At the show tomorrow he will be performing a medley of his hits as well as a duet - rumoured to be with Lily Allen.

He is also looking forward to exorcising the demons of his "wobbly" performance on X Factor last October.

On his first live performance on a British stage for three years, Robbie had to contend with a dodgy stage door.

And during a later duet with finalist OLLY MURS, he missed his cue.

He said: "It sounds heavy but I was crippled with nerves over my latest album. I don't think it got off to the best start when I did X Factor.

"It's a weird show to be on because X Factor is based around judgment. But if you're not judging yourself too well it's a show that can get to you.

"I think that's why so many people throw a wobbler up there, because they know they're being judged. I'm now in a much better place than I was then. Anyway, it was only a little wobbler."

Robbie told how he has been looking after himself better physically, playing a lot of football after a return to fitness from a long-term knee injury.

And the chain smoker is even planning to kick the fags for good in 2010.

He said: "I'm in really good shape, both mentally and physically.

"Mentally, I'm doing really well. It's a great start to a good new year and I feel very, very positive.

"I often get sidetracked and let my thoughts take me to a place that I don't really want to go. I've been doing an awful lot to sort that out recently.

"I've decided if anything negative comes up about how I'm going to perform, or be perceived, then it's not worth worrying about - and it seems to be working."

During the interview I described Robbie as a veteran of the Brits, which he seemed slightly uncomfortable with.

But the singer explained his response boils down to a genuine surprise that he is an award-winning superstar.
He said: "I suppose I am a veteran, but I have never been the best at receiving awards.

"Just because I'm being given the Brit award for outstanding contribution, I still feel the same way I do when I receive any award - 'Really? Me? Cheers.'

"I don't know how people go up there and say, 'Yeah, I'm the t*ts. I deserved it.' There's part of me that constantly undermines myself. But I think that's one of the reasons why I've been so successful.

"I was thinking about it the other day, I've won the most awards etc, etc of any male solo artist. Then I looked at who the other best British male solo artists are on the interweb.

"DAVID BOWIE was there, PHIL COLLINS was there, Paul McCartney was there, ELTON JOHN was there, and it's me that's won the most.

"It is very, very special. Especially for somebody who doesn't believe in himself that much.

"Get your head round that! You've beaten Elton John and Paul McCartney - how weird is that?

"Let's take artistry totally out of the game and take myself out of the game and ask: 'What's this guy done?' Well, this guy has sold the most records of any male artist ever and done the biggest tours in the world.

"Whether you think my artistry is any good or not, I think I should still be up there doing something, receiving something or other just on numbers alone.

"It's difficult to say whether you deserve anything or not, because, if you ask me, I don't think I do."

One thing is for sure, the Brits will mark a big return to form for Robbie and cap another successful album release with last year's Reality Killed The Video Star. And the singer is looking forward to celebrating at a show packed with the finest line-up for a long time.

He said: "PETER KAY is hosting and he's incredibly funny, a very talented man, so I'm looking forward to hearing what he's got to say between performances.

"It's a really good line-up. GAGA's fantastic, JAY-Z is the lord, KASABIAN are Britain's main band right now, they are very, very exciting live.

"Then there's BEYONCE. As Jay-Z says in his records 'like BRIDGET BARDOT' and she's amazing to watch and does great songs. It's going to be a great night."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2853437/Robbie-Williams-talks-exclusively-about-babies-booze-and-Take-That.html#ixzz0fbxYZQ62

Pretty good interview Grin Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Feb 2010, 2:33 pm

That is a good interview and he SO deserves his outstanding contribution award Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 11:43 am

RW.com are telling us to vote for Rob as the Ultimate Frontman in Q mag...i don't see him as a front man, he's not in a band as such so he doesn't really count does he Think Roll Eyes Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 12:08 pm

Quote :

Robbie's Dream Space Launch

Add a comment (0)

SELF-confessed UFO fanatic ROBBIE WILLIAMS has taken another small step towards meeting little green men - by stepping into a space suit for the video of new single Morning Sun.

Haribo ... sweetsRobbie, who will pick up the Brits Outstanding Contribution Award, is planning an out-of-this-world finale at tonight's show.

He will salute former bandmates TAKE THAT by slotting the boy band's hit Everything Changes But You into his set, which also features Angels and Millennium.

And the teetotal star proved he doesn't have astronomical demands when it came to his backstage rider.

He asked for Haribo liquorice sweets, herbal teas and water.

At rehearsals Robbie chatted with PETER ANDRE after spotting him in the bar and yelling: "I'm on Team Andre!"

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2855236/Robbie-Williams-dream-space-launch.html

If he's going to ask for Haribo he could at least ask for Starmix or something...Liquorice Yuk Laugh
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 12:12 pm

"I'm on Team Andre!"

Laugh Laugh Laugh
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 12:13 pm

There was another story in the mirror about him and Peter...let me see if I can find it...
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 12:15 pm

This is a bit from the article

Quote :

Pete also got a bearhug from Robbie Williams. Our spy says: "Pete was interviewing Robbie, but before he got any words out Rob threw his arms around Peter. He said he hoped Pete was bearing up before offering him his support. Pete was really touched."

The rest of the article is here: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/02/15/katie-pete-text-assault-115875-22043581/

but it's all about Katie and Peter
Back to top Go down
Zouba
Probably a Lost Cause
Probably a Lost Cause
Zouba

Number of posts : 16420
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 12:25 pm

karenc wrote:
Quote :

Robbie's Dream Space Launch

Add a comment (0)

SELF-confessed UFO fanatic ROBBIE WILLIAMS has taken another small step towards meeting little green men - by stepping into a space suit for the video of new single Morning Sun.

Haribo ... sweetsRobbie, who will pick up the Brits Outstanding Contribution Award, is planning an out-of-this-world finale at tonight's show.

He will salute former bandmates TAKE THAT by slotting the boy band's hit Everything Changes But You into his set, which also features Angels and Millennium.

And the teetotal star proved he doesn't have astronomical demands when it came to his backstage rider.

He asked for Haribo liquorice sweets, herbal teas and water.

At rehearsals Robbie chatted with PETER ANDRE after spotting him in the bar and yelling: "I'm on Team Andre!"

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2855236/Robbie-Williams-dream-space-launch.html

If he's going to ask for Haribo he could at least ask for Starmix or something...Liquorice Yuk Laugh

I love Liquorice Laugh

but the soft types mainly, with coloured bits with them, not the really hard ones that stick to your teeth
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Feb 2010, 7:18 pm

All the comments on Twitter which are along the lines of "Robbie Williams getting the outstanding contribution award?! What has he done to deserve it..." etc, etc and there's tons of them - They're pissing me off now Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 10:48 am

Quote :
Brit awards see sales boosts for Robbie Williams and Florence

Florence and the Machine and Robbie Williams both have extra reasons to celebrate their Brit award wins, with both artists seeing large sales increases since the ceremony.

Williams closed the 2010 Brits with a lengthy medley having received the outstanding contribution to music award and his popularity was confirmed by music retailer HMV, who said the Angels star's sales had more than doubled overnight.

Florence and the Machine also saw a 140 per cent sales increase for her debut LP Lungs, winner of the best British album award on Tuesday evening.

Rudy Osorio, HMV Head of Music, confirmed Lady GaGa's hat-trick of awards and show-stealing performance had been followed by a 90 per cent increase in sales of her album The Fame.

"The Fame is already one of the biggest sellers of the past twelve months, but will now receive a further massive boost both digitally and via CD sales during the course of this week - sales could easily double or treble in the next few days," he added.

"Other big winners so far include Alicia Keys, Cheryl Cole and best group winners Kasabian as well as Dizzee Rascal and JLS.

"There are still a great many music fans that don't have their albums, but their respective awards will now persuade them to go out and buy or download a copy.

"As the Critics' Choice recipient, Ellie Goulding reached a huge new audience and now has a great platform to launch her debut album."

The top ten biggest gainers at HMV (stores and online at hmv.com) since the Brits are:

1 Robbie Williams: Reality Killed the Video Star - 150 per cent

2 Florence and Machine: Lungs - 140 per cent

3 Lady Gaga: The Fame - 90 per cent

4 Alicia Keys: The Element of Freedom - 80 per cent

5 Cheryl Cole: 3 Words - 77 per cent

6 Kasabian: West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum - 75 per cent

7 Jay-Z: Blueprint III - 68 per cent

8 JLS: JLS - 65 per cent

9 Dizzee Rascal: Tongue N Cheek - 60 per cent

10 Lily Allen: It's Not Me, It's You - 50 per cent

http://www.inthenews.co.uk/news/entertainment/music/brit-awards-see-sales-boosts-for-robbie-williams-and-florence-$1361008.htm

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
karenc
Staff
Staff
karenc

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 12:07 pm

Clap Clap Clap
Back to top Go down
Mary
Maybe a Lost Cause
Maybe a Lost Cause
Mary

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Feb 2010, 7:29 pm

Quote :
Robbie Williams blasts 3am girls in Brits red carpet outburst

After our previous run-ins with Blobby, sorry, Robbie Williams we were hardly expecting flowers and chocolates the next time we met.

But even we were left open-mouthed after the portly pop star launched into the mother of all hissy fits when he caught sight of yours truly at last night's Brits.

"Ah, Clemmie and Danielle, I know you two," he growled, his face contorting like he had a serious case of haemorrhoids.

"What do you want, you nasty girls? "You are horrible, just horrible. Do you have a vendetta against me? Why do you write nasty things about me. Is there something I've done?" Poor Rob. We never knew you were such a sensitive soul. So in light of that, we take it all back.

You're not a class A k**b who can't sing or dance, and whose last two albums have been utter tripe.

And your obsession with aliens is completely normal, and not the ravings of a delusional maniac. No, really... And in the interests of drawing a line under our slight disagreements, we suggested that we could all pose for a nice piccy.

Simple eh? Er, no. Not in Robbie's little land of make-believe.

Because that's when Robbie's sour-faced flunkies waded in and started bleating that it wasn't possible.

But we grabbed hold of him anyway - note his slightly startled expression - and our snapper chronicled the historic peace deal between the three of us. It clearly put Robbie in a better mood. He was even moved to tell us afterwards: "There's nothing that can't be sorted over a cup of tea. So how about it girls, I'd like us to be friends?"

Great, we're so glad we're all mates again! But it will take more than a cuppa to smooth things over between Robbie and Liam Gallagher. The Oasis frontman was said to be "livid" after seeing Blobby chatting backstage with his wife Nicole Appleton - who was once engaged to the Robster. Oops.

Our spy said: "Liam was livid. He was muttering and pacing around when he heard that his wife had been reunited with his former arch rival."

Robbie and Liam sensationally fell out in the Noughties after Oasis branded him "the fat dancer from Take That". Hmm, so that's what "Outstanding" contribution means...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/02/17/gobby-robbie-115875-22048553/

Roll Eyes Mad blah Mad Bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbie General News/Media + Chat   Robbie General News/Media + Chat - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbie General News/Media + Chat
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next